Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

40kFactions [Official Warhammer40k Server]

• Please log in to reply
133 replies to this topic

Kidkaboom2
  • Minecraft: Kidkaboom1

Posted 09 January 2013 - 06:44 PM

What is the seed and can i have a Space wolf skin?
Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

Pringle___King

Posted 20 January 2013 - 05:14 PM

ign: Pringle___King
what leader: can i be second in comand of the Dark Angels
knowledge: lots of stuff to do with Dark Angels + i read Horus Hersey and know a bit about sons of horus and emperors children

View PostUltramarineXIII, on 07 April 2012 - 01:12 AM, said:

If no one takes Tau Empire I'll leave it and swap it with Tyranids. Any one not pleased by this?

Skins (player, not leader)
Spacemarine:
http://www.minecraft...marine-skin-ch/ (Ultramarine)
http://www.minecraft...om-dawn-of-war/ (Blood Raven)
http://www.minecraft...---dark-angels/ (Darkangels)
http://www.planetmin...r-space-marine/ (Salamanders)
Necron:
http://www.minecraft...necron-warrior/
Ork:
http://www.planetmin...ork-slugga-boy/
Tyranid: (Behemoth, Leviathan and Kraken)
http://i43.tinypic.com/1zlf7td_th.png
http://i39.tinypic.com/rhq03n_th.png
http://i43.tinypic.com/35i6kyh_th.png

Sorry that there weren't so many for:
Orks
Necrons
(Tau Empire are not in anymore, killed on spawning Posted Image)

Leaders, i will pm you your skins.
And the ip, once we finish the base the server will be published.
why are these people wearing 3d glasses and nothing but pants
Live to kill aanother creeper

maccacad3

Posted 21 January 2013 - 06:51 AM

Administrator Application.

-Minecraft IGN: maccacad3
-Why you want to be admin:  

I want to be admin on your server because I am a massive warhammer 40k fan. I've been playing the tabletop game for about 5 years now, and I have also participated in Warhammer 40k rpg. I want to use my vast knowledge and experience of the 40k universe to help other players with whatever matters they have.

-How you will contribute:

I am a mature and dedicated player. As I said, I have a lot of experience in the Warhammer 40k universe, so I believe I can contribute my knowledge of the 40k lore to the Warhammer 40k role-playing side of things. Apart from my experience in Warhammer 40k, I can also contribute my dedicated support to the server, and can offer assistance in player affairs to the development of the server, atleast 3-5 hours a day.

-Have you ever been an Admin before:

Yes, I have been a head-admin on a Bleach rpg server and an admin on a naruto rpg server, as well as an admin on a regular faction server.

View Postjunk_boy, on 25 December 2012 - 10:27 PM, said:

i wana sign up for admin
junk_boy
because i LOVE warhammer 40k and i wana help people
by helping people with problems there having and helping them choose a good team
yes i have i have been admin 3 times befor on public severs (i didnt know the owner)

Applying for admin is like applying for a job. If you want any chance at being accepted; 1. Use correct grammar and spelling. 2. Age a few years.
Principle Lodged In The Eyes

Fredfredbug4

Posted 21 January 2013 - 09:54 PM

-Minecraft Ing: Fredfredbug4
-Space Marines
-I have been a huge fan of the Warhammer 40k series since I was a kid. Although I am quite familiar with the Space Marines (or SPEHSS MEHREENS) as some of you might prefer to call them my favorite faction is the Imperial Guard. However Space Marines are tied with Tau for second place. I am a huge fan of the Ultramarines, Dark Angels, and Blood Ravens. I love how the Ultramarines kept the Imperium together in the years directly after the Horus Heresy. The Dark Angels have a great lore and I can't wait to try out their codex! Blood Ravens I like mostly because of their prominence in the fandom, specifically Legendary Commander Boreale, the Bald and Foolish.  While the Grey Wolves aren't one of my favorite factions I love how their Primarch, Leman Russ had a fist fight with the Emperor to see if he was his father. He got punched in the face by the Emperor, laughed it off and drank some beer with him.  

The Space Marines are an interesting faction. I love how they can be both brave and noble as well as sly and cruel. They may be giant muscle bound mechanized warrirors (with FREAKING HUGE SHOULDER PADS) but they still have their humanity (well, msot of them, not those filthy heretic legions).

-I have experience with leadership positions in a variety of games. I have had positions of power in EVE Online and have been quite successful.  I will be fair and kind to those I command but I have the capability to be forceful whenever necessary. I have extensive experience in Minecraft warfare and know how to properly set up defenses and remain secretive.
Posted Image

CommisarLuna

Posted 21 January 2013 - 10:01 PM

I've been playing Minecraft since early Beta. I wanna be space marine builder so I can kill lots of Xenos filth for teh emprah. I know lots of ­ about Spehss Marines, I played all of the dawn of war games,the space marine games, and I read several of the books. I wanna be a builder, I specialize in underground construction, I've been one in other PvP servers.

maccacad3

Posted 22 January 2013 - 02:44 AM

View PostCommisarLuna, on 21 January 2013 - 10:01 PM, said:

I've been playing Minecraft since early Beta. I wanna be space marine builder so I can kill lots of Xenos filth for teh emprah. I know lots of ­ about Spehss Marines, I played all of the dawn of war games,the space marine games, and I read several of the books. I wanna be a builder, I specialize in underground construction, I've been one in other PvP servers.
lol your taking more like an ork than a space marine...
Principle Lodged In The Eyes

Kidkaboom2
  • Minecraft: Kidkaboom1

Posted 22 January 2013 - 07:59 PM

View Postmaccacad3, on 22 January 2013 - 02:44 AM, said:

lol your taking more like an ork than a space marine...
I know right?Posted Image
Posted Image

ctiyboy
    ctiyboy

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 11:42 PM

-Minecraft Ign (ctiyboy1)
-Age (13)
-Your chosen race necrons/tyranids/tau
-Anything you know of this race necrons were once organic lifeforms but were tricked by the old gods into becoming machines. tyranids have a hivemind and are on a "mission" to eat everything. tau are ruled by the ethereal caste and have a 5 caste system
-How you will work as a leader follow the rules an inforce them

sorry this should make it easier to read
-Minecraft Ign (ctiyboy1)
-Age (13)
-Your chosen race: necrons/tyranids/tau
-Anything you know of this race: necrons were once organic lifeforms but were tricked by the old gods into becoming machines. tyranids have a hivemind and are on a "mission" to eat everything. tau are ruled by the ethereal caste and have a 5 caste system
-How you will work as a leader: follow the rules an inforce them

Posted Image

Eldar_avenger

Posted 05 February 2013 - 11:44 PM

Hello, I am actually quite interested in this server. I have been playing Warhammer 40k for a couple years now (as well as my Brother) and we were wondering if you had any Eldar or Dark Eldar races created yet. Him and I would gladly enjoy creating these races for I play Eldar, and he plays their Dark kin. We both know the history and mythology of the races we play and are intrigued with your server proposal. Please contact me through email if you have any questions, comments, or concerns. My email is: [email protected]    Sincerely, Eldar_avenger

spamdetector

Posted 11 February 2013 - 09:04 PM

View PostUltramarineXIII, on 10 April 2012 - 04:41 AM, said:

If phycotank can't make it as the blood raven's leader you can, can i ask
Who is the Primarch of the Blood Ravens chapter, i looked it up but it says:
The Unknown Primarch
????

The Whole primarch thing for the Blood ravens goes back to ther Horus heresy you should just look it up, its a long matter

Deathstrike111
  • Minecraft: Lordtyphon

Posted 19 February 2013 - 03:43 AM

-Minecraft Ing: LordTyphon
-Age 18
-Your chosen race:  Necron
-Anything you know of this race: The Necrontyre were on the verge extinction until the star gods known as the C'tan came and offered immortality. They took up the offer but at the exspense of their bodies and are now beings of living metal that can regenerate itself. The Necrons swarm across the galaxy in their monoliths to capture souls for their gods to devour.
-How you will work as a leader: I will lead the hordes of Necrons across the planet and sacrifice all life forms to the C'tan
Posted Image
Please click the dragon egg to help it grow. It will die if it doesn't get clicked.

sgtcat
    sgtcat

Stone Miner

• Members
  • 70 posts
  • Minecraft: sgtcat

Posted 21 February 2013 - 09:26 AM

To sign up as a Builder Complete the folloing:

-Minecraft Ing: sgtcat
-Why you want to be Builder: Because i love 40k and building as well as making redstone (secret) doors and if people like them then i could tell them that i made it with pride :)
-Have you been Builder before: yes twice but i have lost contact with both server owners (:( they were really good servers)
-What do you specialize in (Redtsone etc. etc): redstone (doors)
Posted Image

Flyboy1723
  • Minecraft: flyboy1723

Posted 13 March 2013 - 07:57 PM

IGN:flyboy1723
Race:Dark Angels
Knowledge: Group of Space marines that uses bike and fast transport to overtake enimies

BladeHoldin
  • Minecraft: BladeHoldin
  • Xbox:BladeHoldin

Posted 14 March 2013 - 02:26 AM

Hey everyone, Ive noticed that all these 40k clans are dead, so Ive created a great, active Warhammer 40k clan for all you guys! To sign up, go to www.tinyurl.com/AoDRecruitment