• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

♛ GreenHaven International Prison ♛ [1.7.2] ► [Custom Plugins] ► [Drugs] ► [Minigames]

prison server ghp greenhavenprison greenhaven prison ghprison

• Please log in to reply
2968 replies to this topic

Fujicsso
    Fujicsso

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 11:04 AM

View PostFlopinaround8, on 27 February 2013 - 08:30 PM, said:

I would like to know where you see in the rules: "Jail people for saying that you wet the bed still". I dont know WHY you're still guard. You should be demoted right away because not only have I gotten so much complaints from prisoners about you, its that you aren't active. iPuntBabySeals got guard after you. He's A-Guard. You're still D-Guard. I tempbanned you for the amount of days for the time in minutes you had him in jail. Good day to you, sir.

i didnt jailed him for that, i jailed him for calling names to people. and prisioners liked my atitude. if im active? im every day in this server. i couldnt come for a week once (after i was a guard) because my computer broke. is that my fault? NO.

i only jailed him until lee could mute him. he was jailed for 1 minute, after that lee unjailed him and muted him. i only did that so that he could stop till lee do the mute. flop u are really rude since u got to the server u know? u should change that if u dont want to get demoted or banned some day for some reason.
Oh and its impossible to ipuntbabyseals be in A rank allready. or he hacks or he has no life and spends all time in the server because i have school every morning and im in exams time.

Register or log in to remove.

minepod11
  • Minecraft: cookiemine12

Posted 28 February 2013 - 07:21 PM

In-game Name:cookiemine12
How old are you?:13
How long have you played on GreenHaven:6-7 months played more past 2 months
What is your current rank (Block)? A ( im a donor )
Do you have experience with prison servers? yes used to be warden on old server
List Three Reasons Why You Should Be Guard:
1.i have read all rules and understand them/ agree with all
2.i have seen a few things going on when no staff have been on i could help fix
3.i have seen all other guards do there job and will follow what they do
Do you vote everyday, or at least try to? i try to vote everyday
What's the secret word? C Posted Image

also i have been playing alot past few days and been in donor block lots Posted Image will take swords of people who have been killing when im there and i see them walking

RawrzXXX
  • Minecraft: RawrzXXX

Posted 28 February 2013 - 09:28 PM

:/. Ty Madmen, I Really Love those Words There. I guess You dont See The Words On Chat "RawrzXXX Has come to Help You!". Well, Also Rememember, Im Still A C guard, And sometimes I Physically Cant Help You :/ I guess you also Dont See Me Shooting W/ A Bow From The Top, Do You? And Im NOT God On This Server, People Actually Like Me. :/ Im Getting sick And Tired Of This Bullshi t.

madmanjr97

Posted 28 February 2013 - 09:38 PM

View PostRawrzXXX, on 28 February 2013 - 09:28 PM, said:

:/. Ty Madmen, I Really Love those Words There. I guess You dont See The Words On Chat "RawrzXXX Has come to Help You!". Well, Also Rememember, Im Still A C guard, And sometimes I Physically Cant Help You :/ I guess you also Dont See Me Shooting W/ A Bow From The Top, Do You? And Im NOT God On This Server, People Actually Like Me. :/ Im Getting sick And Tired Of This Bullshi t.
Please do not try to play this game with me. I'm not going to feel sorry. Don't take everything so personally . I spoke my opinion and that's that. It dosnt need to he taken further than that . Part of bein a guard is being critized. And sometimes even by other guards. Believe me I know, I get critized by certisn players at certian times but you just have to deal with it, let I go and carry on. Posting this isint going to get you a guilt trip just because your a girl. And don't respond to this saying "I wasn't trying to get a guilt trip" okay? Thanks rawrz. See you on the sever later, if you need help ill help . Same with anyone else. Just stop with all this guilt crap, it makes me loose respect for you .

View PostRawrzXXX, on 28 February 2013 - 09:28 PM, said:

And as a c guard you do have the ability to physically help. When I was a low ranking guard there were really no active sr guards so it was us normal guards doing our best.

XLninja
    XLninja

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 09:57 PM

hi

madmanjr97

Posted 28 February 2013 - 09:59 PM

View PostXLninja, on 28 February 2013 - 09:57 PM, said:

hi
Hey what's up?

RawrzXXX

Posted 28 February 2013 - 10:41 PM

Well, For Example, If Your In B I Can Help You :/ Oh, And Just Because im A Girl Means I Make Everyone Feel Guilty. WRONG. Plus, "Loosing" Respect? Youve Never Had ANY Respect For Me. :/

4stickers

Posted 01 March 2013 - 03:23 AM

Plz look at my guard app

View Post4stickers, on 01 March 2013 - 03:19 AM, said:

View PostTh3HappyCamper1, on 27 February 2013 - 01:29 AM, said:

YO hd... dont accuse me of hacking anymore -.-
Posted Image

YO hd... dont accuse me of hacking anymore -.-
Posted Image
just unban happy plz

Why did you ban happy?

nobleblob123

Posted 01 March 2013 - 03:08 PM

http://files.banners...ue&t=1362149985

nobleblob123

Posted 01 March 2013 - 03:22 PM

Damit I cant do that thingy I posted into Chat even though it displayers in editor.

minepod11
  • Minecraft: cookiemine12

Posted 01 March 2013 - 04:10 PM

In-game Name:cookiemine12
How old are you?:13
How long have you played on GreenHaven: 6-7 months
What is your current rank (Block)? A im a donor
Do you have experience with prison servers? yes about 4 been guard on 1 donor on 1
List Three Reasons Why You Should Be Guard:
1.im a donor
2.i follow and know all the rules also agree with them all and should be followd by everyone else
3.know about the commands watched all other guards do there job
Do you vote everyday, or at least try to? yeah i try too
What's the secret word? C
also i am a donor been helping people lots and would really like to help out

this server is best prison ever :D

nobleblob123

Posted 01 March 2013 - 04:35 PM

http://bit.ly/NobleGreenHaven

Look at the GreenHaven rules (Prisoners) in a compact and fun form.

XLninja
    XLninja

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 05:01 PM

Nm madman

No Owners Or Sr-Wardens have seen My app But i can Wait ;D

^ i was talkin to MAdman <3

nobleblob123

Posted 01 March 2013 - 05:06 PM

Wow mega cifted up.

Fujicsso
    Fujicsso

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 05:36 PM

View Postmadmanjr97, on 28 February 2013 - 09:38 PM, said:

Please do not try to play this game with me. I'm not going to feel sorry. Don't take everything so personally . I spoke my opinion and that's that. It dosnt need to he taken further than that . Part of bein a guard is being critized. And sometimes even by other guards. Believe me I know, I get critized by certisn players at certian times but you just have to deal with it, let I go and carry on. Posting this isint going to get you a guilt trip just because your a girl. And don't respond to this saying "I wasn't trying to get a guilt trip" okay? Thanks rawrz. See you on the sever later, if you need help ill help . Same with anyone else. Just stop with all this guilt crap, it makes me loose respect for you .

And as a c guard you do have the ability to physically help. When I was a low ranking guard there were really no active sr guards so it was us normal guards doing our best.
madman, u say that im imcompetent and i suck at my job as a guard, but u are the weakest. A portuguese proverb says: do doesnt know what he is talking about, can only criticize. Other one is: if someone is trying to beat u with strong, precise and true words, u get down but u try to get up but only by trying to lie or hitting that person in her weakest point. So, yes MadMan, i think u should not be demoted, kiked, or even temporarely banned. i think u should be banned in my opinion. bye ^.^

Fujicsso
    Fujicsso

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 05:42 PM

View PostFlopinaround8, on 27 February 2013 - 08:30 PM, said:

I would like to know where you see in the rules: "Jail people for saying that you wet the bed still". I dont know WHY you're still guard. You should be demoted right away because not only have I gotten so much complaints from prisoners about you, its that you aren't active. iPuntBabySeals got guard after you. He's A-Guard. You're still D-Guard. I tempbanned you for the amount of days for the time in minutes you had him in jail. Good day to you, sir.
i didnt jailed him for that, i jailed him for calling names to people. and prisioners liked my atitude. if im active? im every day in this server. i couldnt come for a week once (after i was a guard) because my computer broke. is that my fault? NO.

i only jailed him until lee could mute him. he was jailed for 1 minute, after that lee unjailed him and muted him. i only did that so that he could stop till lee do the mute. flop u are really rude since u got to the server u know? u should change that if u dont want to get demoted or banned some day for some reason.
Oh and its impossible to ipuntbabyseals be in A rank allready. or he hacks or he has no life and spends all time in the server because i have school every morning and im in exams time.

whatsup018
  • Minecraft: The_Mastaz

Posted 01 March 2013 - 07:22 PM

In-game Name:The_Mastaz How old are you?:12 How long have you played on GreenHaven:5 months What is your current rank (Block)?[C] Do you have experience with prison servers?Yes List Three Reasons Why You Should Be Guard: 1.i will do my job 2. I Will Make other prisoners follow rules

3.I Will Finally Be a boss guard for this server Do you vote everyday, or at least try to?yes What's the secret word?EPICX or is it EPIXC

madmanjr97

Posted 01 March 2013 - 07:44 PM

View PostFujicsso, on 01 March 2013 - 05:42 PM, said:

You've not only argued with a sr.guard by you've also argued with a warden. For a while I told a few of the wardens to keep you as guard and to give you a chance , but good luck on your own bud

Fujicsso
    Fujicsso

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 08:40 PM

View Postmadmanjr97, on 01 March 2013 - 07:44 PM, said:

You've not only argued with a sr.guard by you've also argued with a warden. For a while I told a few of the wardens to keep you as guard and to give you a chance , but good luck on your own bud
i just shuted u off, u have no good arguments HAHAHA

RawrzXXX

Posted 01 March 2013 - 09:00 PM

Hey Guys, Its Rawrz. My Computar Is Screwed Up, So I Cant Get On Minecraft For A Few Days, Mabye Weeks? SORRY!! D: Please dont Demote Meeeeee. Thanks!

~ Rawrz