• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Sonic Chaos Emeraled mod

sonic the hedgehog chaos emeraled chaos emeraled super sonic diamond redstone glowstone speed flying

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

villan97
    villan97

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Minecraft: villan97
  • Xbox:villan97

Posted 05 April 2012 - 09:44 PM

Hello,

Im working on a mod where you can get chaos emeralds from sonic the hedgehog,

my crafting idea is
Posted Image redstone dust
Posted Imagediamond
Posted Imageglowstone dust

and dye for the color of the emeraled

the dye you add will be the collor of the emerald:
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

it will also have a glow to show that it is a chaos emeraled

once you have them all you will be invincable, able to fly, and be super fast.

plz leave sugestions for suport!
Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

chunkmaster
  • Minecraft: chunkmaster

Posted 06 April 2012 - 01:56 AM

they should be mined not crafted or found in dungeons and strongholds
Posted Image

Flaming Ice
  • Minecraft: qwiiu

Posted 17 April 2012 - 03:13 PM

Maybe when you go super-fast, other things around you slow instead, so you don't just epic-fail and run off a cliff, same for super-speed-flying. Also maybe make a new player animation for when you fly and run (maybe you go yellow with the creepers "POWER" armour that its gets when struck by lightning, just yellow)

I could also do some models for maybe is you can place the emerald, or some new NPC's like Sonic and shadow and knuckles and such...
Also maybe I coulddo a bit of coding (if you can send me a good coding  software, I can code python)

Razorskillz

Posted 17 April 2012 - 03:18 PM

What would be better is when you move on the ground, there should be in a animation (Where your feet are not touching the ground and you hover a few inches of the ground) in the mod, and you also need instead of making it craft-able, make it so you can build a chaos emerald detector and add a GUI (Like in sonic adventure 2 when playing as knuckles) when you right-click with the emerald detector, this should make it more hard to obtain and make this mod better.

Recipe

#R#
I D I
I  I  I

R= Redstone.
I= Iron.
D= Diamond.
#= Nothing

ThatRandomGuy42

Posted 21 April 2012 - 08:42 PM

It sounds awesome.

In my opinion, when you go super, a jingle should play. Like so. (Though an option to turn it off after a while would be good)

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSVi0jvYp0g"]http://www.youtube.c...SVi0jvYp0g[/url]
Posted Image
"Open Your Heart"

SP360overdrive

Posted 08 June 2012 - 12:06 PM

View Postvillan97, on 05 April 2012 - 09:44 PM, said:

Hello,

Im working on a mod where you can get chaos emeralds from sonic the hedgehog,

my crafting idea is
Posted Image redstone dust
Posted Imagediamond
Posted Imageglowstone dust

and dye for the color of the emeraled

the dye you add will be the collor of the emerald:
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

it will also have a glow to show that it is a chaos emeraled

once you have them all you will be invincable, able to fly, and be super fast.

plz leave sugestions for suport!
Cant wait

theminecraftdude11

Posted 10 June 2012 - 02:59 AM

View Postchunkmaster, on 06 April 2012 - 01:56 AM, said:

they should be mined not crafted or found in dungeons and strongholds
dude, I think crafting them is better

miniman6565

Posted 20 June 2012 - 03:15 AM

OMG OMG, i need this mod now

Posted Image

SoNick
    SoNick

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 325 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 03:51 AM

View Posttheminecraftdude11, on 10 June 2012 - 02:59 AM, said:

dude, I think crafting them is better
You... don't know the Sonic mythos at all, do you?
Check this and re-evaluate your opinion.
- SoNick

miniman6565

Posted 20 June 2012 - 04:14 PM

View PostSoNick, on 20 June 2012 - 03:51 AM, said:

You... don't know the Sonic mythos at all, do you?
Check this and re-evaluate your opinion.
i think crafting them isnt a bad idea but maybe you could find them as a rare drop from mobs
also, maybe you have to have full hunger and when using it, it drains hunger like sprint jumping but a bit slower

Posted Image

KingofSmash3578

Posted 15 August 2012 - 08:33 PM

Awsome I can't wait for the mod to come out :)

miniman6565

Posted 16 August 2012 - 04:12 AM

View PostKingofSmash3578, on 15 August 2012 - 08:33 PM, said:

Awsome I can't wait for the mod to come out Posted Image
not to burst your bubble but i think this post is dead :(

Posted Image

knucklesrulz
  • Minecraft: tyler0_0

Posted 01 June 2013 - 08:03 PM

the gaurdian of the master emerald approves...
i would like to help create such an epic mod

here are my ideas

#1 they are chaos emeralds, not diamonds; if its crafted it should be made of a block of emerald
#2 if they arnt crafted (and i dont think they should be) there should be 7 chaos temples in which the emeralds are hidden, they could be above ground, underground, or between (this is were i could help out, im great at building dungeons)
#3 to find the chaos temples you could craft an eye of ender with a dye of respecting color to the emerald you wish to find (or ore, either could work but im not sure which is better)
#4 there could be a boss (like one of eggmans robots) that you need to defeat in order to get the emerald, or perhaps a zone simmilar to the chaos emerald stage of sonic the hedgehog 3
#5 final boss: there could be a final boss that you need to go super to beat
#6 rings, sonic, tails,amy (tails and amy can go super in sonic 3 when using the amy rose or knuckles the echenda expansion packs when you get the super emeralds) ,shadow, me, silver (and blaze) need rings to transform (at least 50) but since it would be annoying to have rings everywere we could use EXP as rings (1 EXP point is one ring [not 1 level])
#7 choose your character: you should be abil to play as anyone that can go super (you would choose at world creation and it couldent be changed afterwards) and each different character has different abilities; sonic has the super speed (activated by by running)

View PostFlaming Ice, on 17 April 2012 - 03:13 PM, said:

Maybe when you go super-fast, other things around you slow instead, so you don't just epic-fail and run off a cliff, same for super-speed-flying.
thats a perfect idea for sonics super speed (it would be increased when you go super), sonic could spin dash (jump while crouching then releasing the crouch button), and use an air dash (activated same way as creative flying)

tails could fly in any game mode (activated the same way creative flying is), spindash (same as sonic), and carrie other players (not shure how you would do that yet)

knuckles could glide (same as creative flying), climb on walls without a ladder (glide into the side of a block) and mine stone with his bare hands

shadow: same as sonic

add me on facebook (if your a kid ask your mom and dad first) so we can talk more about the idea
http://www.facebook.com/tyler.robotnik
im just some echidna... THE GUARDIAN OF THE MASTER EMERALD!!!!
Posted Image

natekrell

Posted 29 July 2013 - 12:30 AM

I'm totally on the fence about finding vs. crafting Chaos Emeralds. WAIT! Could it be possible to make some Chaos Ore generate in hard to find places, and then also have the option of crafting Chaos Emeralds out of normal Diamonds and some other ingredients? Craft and Mine! Yes. Do that. I like the idea of collecting all of them, and THEN getting the effect. If you are leaning towards classic Sonic then it should be Speed+Flying+Invincible+Skin Change to golden.

What about having the "Super" effect run out, like as Sonic runs out of rings? Could someone code it so you get Speed+Flying+Invincible+Skin Change, but it has a countdown clock that can have time added by collecting more gold, or something? Just some thoughts...

I take it back. Just mine/discover the Chaos Emeralds. This is Sonic after all... no crafting.