Latest News Article

[1.5.1]FALLZ, A FALLOUT WASTELAND SURVIVAL EXPERIENCE.(ITS OUT!)[MINEZ/DAYZ]

• Please log in to reply
445 replies to this topic

xxxrigger50xxx

Posted 05 April 2012 - 03:17 PM

FALLZ

IP: 108.174.57.82:25565
THE OFFICIAL RELEASE DATE: April 2nd, 5:00 PM Eastern Time Zone, All first day players get free player points! Which can be used to buy VIP!
Looking for moderators now! Read more below!

LIST OF FEATURES

1. Mobs are stronger, faster and deadly.
2. You can gather supplies from random loot chests.
3. Like weapons, armor and buildings supplies.
4. The "map" is 100% indestructible. But building supplies you gather and place can be broken by you and others.
5. You can make bases at base location sites. These sites are common places like tunnels, Houses and some cities.
6. Zombies can break your base walls to get to you.
7. You can get stronger blocks that can only be broken by other players.
8. Zombies will destroy Torches that they pass by.
9. The day and night cycle is altered, the day light only last for 10 minutes and night lasts for 30 minutes.
10. During the day Mobs can see you from a large distance and hear you from higher heights
11. During the night mobs become less active and stupid. They will try to catch you but are far slower.
12. During the night more mobs spawn.
13. Unlockable areas using buttons found in rare spawns can be used to get to high value items.
14. Factions can claim land and protect it. Active players will keep a faction alive. Offline players will lose "power" drastically.
15. Factions can "camp" spawns but other factions can war them to fight for those areas.
16. Thirst, Thirst is used for your level. 20 being the highest and 0 being the lowest. You will slowly die without it.
17. You CAN find chests to store items. Factions can protect these which will greatly benefit you. These chests spawn in special loot chests.
18. Chances of finding any diamond armor and weapons is very low.
19. Interesting traps were other players may need to help you. There is intentional 1x2 holes that you cannot get out off without building blocks or a ladder.
20. Craft ladders to use to get to higher floors inside sky scrapers.
21. PVP is 100% allowed and encouraged. So is team work of course.
22. You can only here people nearby. There is no "global" chat.
23. You can craft multiple things.
24. You need a gold suite to go to the snow area of the map, which is also the best area of the map.
25. The cold is dangerous and will kill you without a gold suite on.
26. There is a marketplace to sell items you scavenge.
27. You can use that money to set bounties on other players.
28. Player can kill these other players for these "bounties"
29. You can use the currency to trade items.
30. You can use the money to start a faction.
31. You can use this money to buy guns. Yes guns.
32. These "guns" are re textured and require a server texture pack. It is only 16x16 though and kept the default look of minecraft!
33. You can buy stuff from the player point shop. (This includes VIP)
34. These points can be obtained without ever buying them, meaning you can get VIP just by playing on the server for some time!
35. VIP does not make the game unfair, they get access to the "Zombie Pits" which is very dangerous but can make some nice cash! They also get access to two different random spawn locations. They are given access to a private bank chest found in the VIP lounge to store items they found.
36. Trying to log out during combat will spawn a npc with all of your gear. This includes Zombies. (PVE).
37. Many Antihacks have been installed
38. Tons of spam protections.
39. Guns randomly spawn in the map the same way normal items do. As does there ammo in variable amounts.
40. Zombies are dangerous but should be easy to deal with. We want to make this survivable. But kill you later on! Posted Image
41. Lots and lots more! (No really, I just don't feel like writing everything out!)

What is FALLZ?

Fallz is a MineZ/DayZ based minecraft server. Were you play in the world of Fallout Minecraft: DeadState but as you would MineZ. There will be places to loot, spawns similar to dayz. Like military spawns, Industrial spawns and Residential spawns. In these loot spawns you can get all sorts of supplies and more importantly base supplies. Torchs and blocks will be place able but these types of items are rare and commonly found at industrial spawns. Getting a base established is a great way for your faction to cooperate and work on taking over new areas. These areas will provide your faction with new supplies and new loot spawns to camp. But be aware these spawns will be camped by other factions! This will create faction wars naturally and have you playing sneaky to get in and out of a base to get some supplies. To start there will be free factions meaning everyone can join there own faction. Later there will be two factions to pick from. The Dreads and the Enclave. An addition to base building you will be able to obtain chests to actually store items. Now with all this said there will be a "limited" building area. You will only be able to build in areas of the map. So you can't walk of in the sun set and make a base somewhere. Walking out in the middle of nowhere also wont benefit you in anyway shape or form because you will die of thirst or hunger! So in other words stay close to the roads or risk getting lost. Night time is also a big thing to the server. The servers day/night cycle will be increased to about 5 hours. So 2 hours and 30 minutes of Darkness and Daylight. At night Zombies become stronger and far more active. Avoiding conflict with them will be key for survival. In addition to that torches and bases will be far more visible and will introduce cool night op missions for factions.

ADMINS

Well I just want to say this now. The admins will be playing like you guys! NORMAL NO CHEATING. In fact there is actually going to be two servers of FALLZ. One server were it is public for you guys to play on without restarts and crashes. On the public server admins will only have moderating tools, this means no creative or spawning in items. Admins will only have ban, kick and moderating tools! We want to play to! We don't want to be called cheaters if we kill you!  So we have a private server. On the private server we work on server updates. Its on this server that admins have creative mode and etc! So you wont see an admin building while you and your buddy are murdering someone for his cookies! With that said during beta server updates will role out frequently. They will fix bugs and balance the server. THIS SERVER WILL BE VERY UNBALANCED UNTIL ITS OUT OF BETA! We hope you guys can help us get out of beta as soon as possible!

MODERATORS(SIGN UP HERE!)

Yes we are looking for staff and yes moderators will not have "cheats" on the public server but will have moderating tools on the public server. They also will get access to the private server to help build things! And test early server builds! Please fill out the application below in a COMMENT. If you for some reason need to message m the application please do so! But if you can leave a comment because I check the comments everyday.

The more things you fill out the higher the chance of being accepted! Also if you would like to, you can add me on Skype after filling out an application and let me know and I'll take a look at it for you!

(Copy and fill out everything below! Replace the (anything in here) with your information!)

Application:

Info:
Minecraft Name: (Used to add you to the admins list)

Questions:
Do you have a Skype account and a working microphone?: (We use Skype often and would like to meet you!)
Do you know what map this server is using and who it is made by?: (Don't look it up, yes and who or no.)
Have you ever played the map before?: (Yes / No)
Were you a staff member in one of my previous servers?: (Yes / No)
Did you ever donate on one of my previous servers?: (Yes / No)

VIP

Of Course VIP will still be an option and will also renew old members for my old servers (The Pitt and The Age Of Kings) into the new server. VIPs will NOT be pay to win. We will add more options to a VIP though. Maybe VIPs will have vip chests that only they can loot but is just a different chest spawns. Nothing rigged like Diamond Swords with full enchants. VIP however will have customization rather then one set vip class.

You can donate here!

VIP SETUP:

Duration:

Lifetime - 3 USD

1 Month - 1 USD

Player Points:

10000 - 3.00 USD

7500 - 2.00 USD

5000 - 1.00 USD

None - 0.00 USD

Extras:

Custom Name color: .50 USD

Access to original fallout map: 1.00 USD

None: 0.00 USD

Total Completion:

Once every category hits 100% then the server will be open to the public.

Random Chests: 100% (Alpha, More will be added in later releases.)
Base Building: 100% (Very Alpha/ Needs Testing)
Factions: 100% (Simple, Need Testing)
Mobs: 100% (Needs tweaking / Updating.)
Day/Night: 100% (Buggy but Working.)
Marketplace: 100% (Easy / Short)
Spawn: 100% (Easy / Short)
Protections: 100% (Easy / Short)
Ladder Placing: 100% (Easy / Long)
Button Placing: 100% (Easy / Long)
Random Spawning: 100% (Easy / Short)
Guns: 100% (Very Alpha)

Release Date:

The release date for the server is still being decided. I'm currently working on more features for the map and more "escape" routes for most buildings.

OLD FORUM LINK

Heres a Liscense to protect My work.
Spoiler:

Posted Image
xxxtrigger50xxx Head Of The Fallout MineCraft:Dead State Project

Register or log in to remove.

xxxrigger50xxx

Posted 05 April 2012 - 03:29 PM

Official opening today, Keep in mind if your here from the fallout forum then you need to get to the next rank above defaultt o actually go there!

EDIT:

Most other comments below are from the old server(s). Go to the newest page for newer comments.
Posted Image

xxxrigger50xxx

Posted 05 April 2012 - 04:19 PM

Fixed Pvp areas sorry about that.
Posted Image

xxxrigger50xxx

Posted 05 April 2012 - 05:54 PM

Just to let everyone know the fallout world is earned by ranking up to D-Block
Posted Image

pizzatiger
  • Minecraft: pizzatiger

Posted 05 April 2012 - 07:24 PM

first inmate to speak :D
Posted Image

xjordankr99x

Posted 05 April 2012 - 07:56 PM

Great server keep up with the good work :D

lowdaniel123

Posted 05 April 2012 - 08:08 PM

This is lowdaniel123 and this all i have to say. I love the surver :)
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image  

More and more ppl are going on an it will be full soon.
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image  :P

xxxrigger50xxx

Posted 05 April 2012 - 08:44 PM

Hosting Server event;

Spleef 3 Rounds!

1st round; 5k prize

2nd round; 5k prize

3rd round; 10k prize

Join now!
Posted Image

pizzatiger
  • Minecraft: pizzatiger

Posted 05 April 2012 - 09:55 PM

this server is OVER NINE THHHHHHHOOOOUUUUSAAAANNND
Posted Image

ReneeLiong
  • Minecraft: reneeliong

Posted 05 April 2012 - 11:30 PM

Super awesome! Friendly admin, good mines = Great server

xxxrigger50xxx

Posted 05 April 2012 - 11:33 PM

View Postxjordankr99x, on 05 April 2012 - 07:56 PM, said:

Great server keep up with the good work Posted Image

Thank you :D
Posted Image

xxxrigger50xxx

Posted 05 April 2012 - 11:43 PM

Looking for Guards.
Posted Image

xjordankr99x

Posted 06 April 2012 - 12:10 AM

What Block are you in?: C

How long have you played for?: Since start :D

What is you In game minecraft name?: xjordankr99x

What makes you different from the other guards?:

What would you work on if you were a guard?:mining and helping my faction and new factions gain access to higher ranks

Anything Else you'd like to say?: uhh thanks? :D

xxxrigger50xxx

Posted 06 April 2012 - 12:54 AM

Hm well you act much better then most people on the server and do help often.
If you become a guard you have to agree to help,
1. People who want cells, you will have acess to create cells for people. You cannot give away free cells. Instant ban.
2. You have to answer peoples questions often, every once in awhile or if i asked you to help someone.
3. You may help your faction but when it comes done to rules the server is first before your faction.
4. You must listen to the warden and myself (Warden will remain unnamed for now)
You have to agree to great E-Block members and help them with anything they need.  They could be VIPS ir guards on day.
If so, in chat say you agree to these terms.
Posted Image

ReneeLiong
  • Minecraft: reneeliong

Posted 06 April 2012 - 01:50 AM

What Block are you in?: C block

How long have you played for?: Since this server started

What is you In game minecraft name?: reneeliong

What makes you different from the other guards?: More talkative?

What would you work on if you were a guard?: If possible, games and parkour courses and faction building.

Anything Else you'd like to say?:Nothing other than this server is awesome and I will seriously regret it if it closes down

xxxrigger50xxx

Posted 06 April 2012 - 04:27 AM

View PostReneeLiong, on 06 April 2012 - 01:50 AM, said:

What Block are you in?: C block

How long have you played for?: Since this server started

What is you In game minecraft name?: reneeliong

What makes you different from the other guards?: More talkative?

What would you work on if you were a guard?: If possible, games and parkour courses and faction building.

Anything Else you'd like to say?:Nothing other than this server is awesome and I will seriously regret it if it closes down

Thanks for the reply,

Hm well your allot more out going then other people on the server. If you want to be a guard then you must agree to everything below.

1. People who want cells, you will have acess to create cells for people. You cannot give away free cells. Instant ban.
2. You have to answer peoples questions often, every once in awhile or if i asked you to help someone.
3. You may help your faction but when it comes done to rules the server is first before your faction.
4. You must listen to the warden and myself (Warden will remain unnamed for now)
You have to agree to great E-Block members and help them with anything they need. They could be VIPS ir guards on day.
If so, in chat next time you see me on say

"I agree to the terms"
Posted Image

johnucc1
    johnucc1

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 202 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 07:54 AM

What Block are you in?:c going to b

How long have you played for?:1 day

What is you In game minecraft name?:Johncc1

What makes you different from the other guards?:I have dedicated alot of time and effort into this to achieve my rank,i aim to be the best and own the rest

What would you work on if you were a guard?:Watching people walking around with sword's encouraging pvp in fallout world

Anything Else you'd like to say?:I like trains..and cheese

visroy_fox

Posted 06 April 2012 - 03:56 PM

What Block are you in?:

How long have you played for?: 1.5 days

What is you In game minecraft name?:moneyfox101

What makes you different from the other guards?:well i dont stop playing and just kill everyone i actully mine and cut down trees to reward the good players that need the stuff

What would you work on if you were a guard?:making it safer in the jails for taking the peoples swords

Anything Else you'd like to say?: im sorry for the hold up and going crazy

Ban Appeal: If you were banned for a bad reason please leave a comment and it will be shorted out.

Why were you banned?: i went on a server and a kid asked me to help him with his stachue while he got suplies that stachues wasnt his and i "grieifed" it

Who banned you?: the staff

When did you get banned?:8 months agao

What block are you in?:c-block soon to be b-block

Anything else?:good server trigger keep it up

xxxrigger50xxx

Posted 06 April 2012 - 07:28 PM

View Postjohnucc1, on 06 April 2012 - 07:54 AM, said:

What Block are you in?:c going to b

How long have you played for?:1 day

What is you In game minecraft name?:Johncc1

What makes you different from the other guards?:I have dedicated alot of time and effort into this to achieve my rank,i aim to be the best and own the rest

What would you work on if you were a guard?:Watching people walking around with sword's encouraging pvp in fallout world

Anything Else you'd like to say?:I like trains..and cheese

You seem very eager to be a guard on the server. If you want to be a guard then you must agree to everything below.

You have to agree to great E-Block members and help them with anything they need. They could be VIPS ir guards on day.
If so, in chat next time you see me on say

"I agree to the terms"
Posted Image

xxxrigger50xxx

Posted 06 April 2012 - 08:03 PM

View Postvisroy_fox, on 06 April 2012 - 03:56 PM, said:

What Block are you in?:

How long have you played for?: 1.5 days

What is you In game minecraft name?:moneyfox101

What makes you different from the other guards?:well i dont stop playing and just kill everyone i actully mine and cut down trees to reward the good players that need the stuff

What would you work on if you were a guard?:making it safer in the jails for taking the peoples swords

Anything Else you'd like to say?: im sorry for the hold up and going crazy

Ban Appeal: If you were banned for a bad reason please leave a comment and it will be shorted out.

Why were you banned?: i went on a server and a kid asked me to help him with his stachue while he got suplies that stachues wasnt his and i "grieifed" it

Who banned you?: the staff

When did you get banned?:8 months agao

What block are you in?:c-block soon to be b-block

Anything else?:good server trigger keep it up

Please redo this, You dont fill out the ban apeal.
Posted Image