Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Halcyon


  • Please log in to reply
598 replies to this topic

#21

Ritzycat
  • Minecraft: Ritzycat

Posted 08 April 2012 - 06:36 PM

Added history to the thingie

Register or log in to remove.

#22

SyncTheMinecrafter1

Posted 08 April 2012 - 07:25 PM

Minecraft IGN:  xxxviper007
Age: (13 is the minimum) I'm currently 16, Turning 17 in a few Months
Do you have Teamspeak 3: Yes, I do have it but I don't use it often, I rather use Skype
Why did you choose us:

Because I have been looking for a decent and Skilled PVP Clan that isn't run by immature little kids that think they know what they are doing, This clan meets all of my standards, And I think it's worthy of my presence and dedication of a Loyal member, This clan seems like they know what they are doing, And understand how a proper clan should be run, It's been a long and hard while of me searching for a elite Team of PVPERS of me going through countless clans joining and then leaving due to Immature and untrained users, And I think this Clan will not let me down.


Ban history: I have been banned a few times due to abusive admins and Moderators, And sometimes being blamed for something you didn't do.
Strengths: I Have tons of knowledge with Mining and Archery, It's the two main things I'm good at and enjoy.
Weaknesses: (this should not be empty.) I'm not so good with sword to sword combat, I try to advoid as much as I can, I rather be with in a far distance and use my Bow to pick of single enemies.
Favorite Minecraft activities: Mining, Building, Raiding
Who are Halcyon's 3 leaders: Ritzycat, Adasia, and Fidchelle
Do you prefer Building or Fighting, explain: I prefer fighting more than Building, But I can do both when needed, I'm kind of a all of a kind Person.
Anything else you'd like to tell us:  Well, I'm a very dedicated hard worker that would never let you down, I always stay active to any Task I may be given, No matter how hard it would seem to me, I would do everything in my Power to make sure it was FULLY Completed, I'm also a very kind and caring person and always want to Help others when they need it, I love working as a Team, I Hate working alone, It just doesn't feel right, I rather assist and provide to a team, Then keep it all for myself.

#23

Fidchelle
  • Location: Your house.
  • Minecraft: fidchelle

Posted 08 April 2012 - 07:41 PM

Ritzy usually does all the accepting and denying, but im going to go out on a limb here and welcome you to Halcyon.

Please sign up on the monolith forum: Click here to check it out

And then come on into the server.

Posted Image


#24

Ritzycat
  • Minecraft: Ritzycat

Posted 09 April 2012 - 01:55 AM

Welcome To THe FACITON@

#25

Fidchelle
  • Location: Your house.
  • Minecraft: fidchelle

Posted 09 April 2012 - 08:17 AM

I took some snapshots, I will do something creative with them on Photoshop tomorrow.

I also love how minecraftforum.net has no way to scale an image down. This site sucks so much (The admins are all loads that there fathers should have dumped into the toilet =D)

Here is Halcyon base at dawn

Posted Image

Here is the garden lobby of the base

Posted Image

Here is part of the outer wall of the base.

Posted Image

And here is the base during the day, you also get a good look at the lay of the land around it.

Posted Image

Posted Image


#26

Sigwa
    Sigwa

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 01:08 PM

Minecraft IGN: Sigwa
Age: 18
Do you have Teamspeak 3: Yes
Why did you choose us:  Im looking for my first clan and yours is the first one wich discription pleases me.
Ban history: None
Strengths: Building
Spoiler:
I can also do a bit of redstone engineering.
Weaknesses: Caffiene (I can quit anytime i want i swear.)
Favorite Minecraft activities: Building, farming, mining. alchemy or coming up with new building ideas
Who are Halcyon's 3 leaders: Ritzycat, Adasia, and Fidchelle
Do you prefer Building or Fighting, explain: I prefer building over fighting since im a peaceful guy.
Anything else you'd like to tell us: Edit: I use AutoCAD to design everything i build beforehand. I could also use this to make building plans for others.

#27

Adasiaa
    Adasiaa

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 05:04 PM

Hey Ritz,

1. Bumping the thread.
2. I would like a title signature, so long as it isn't "The Woman." :P And I'm not a woman.

#28

Lancelot6758
  • Location: Arkham City
  • Minecraft: Fire_Lust

Posted 09 April 2012 - 08:42 PM

Minecraft IGN: link776777
Age:13
Do you Have Teamspeak 3: No I do not have Teamspeak 3.
Why did you choose us: I chose the Halcyon Reborn because I think this would be a great to improve my battle skills, help this powerful clan become stronger , I can also help with my knowledge of traps.I can also  be a very valuable soldier because I never leave a comrade behind,I always do wahtever I can to help my comrades and the ones higher in rank. I am also a loyal soldier and do what I`m told and I also think this is a very powerful clan.

Ban History: I have never been banned from another server or clan.
Strengths: Fighting mobs, hunting,making items, and creating buildings and doing battle, and making traps.
Weaknesses: archery, and scouting out enemies.
Favorite Minecraft activities: Fighting mobs, exploring caves, fighting ,and building.
Who are Halcyons 3 leaders: Halcyons 3 leaders are Ritzycat, Adasia, and Fidchelle.
Do you like building or fighting: I like buildig better because everyone can see your creations and will like your skill in building.
Anything else you'ld like to tell us: Yes  I wanted to know what version do you have?

http://lancelot6758....ated_739706.gif
Come meet my dragon and he'll be really happy:) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#29

Ryanx20
    Ryanx20

    Gold Miner

  • Members
  • 402 posts
  • Location: Canada Ont.
  • Minecraft: Xryan247

Posted 09 April 2012 - 09:06 PM

Greetings,

I'm Ryan founder of Paradigm minecraft server.

We are a factions pvp public server. My goal is to host many organised clans within one server. Paradigm is free to use and will accommodate server leaders to better your experience. If you have any questions please contact me.

Website and server information can be found in my signature.

I hope to see you guys in Paradigm.

Kind Regards,
Ryan.
Paradigm Minecraft server - No Donation perks! - New community - No lag - 99% uptime mature helpful community.

http://www.paradigmhq.net
Server hostname: mc.ParadigmHQ.net

#30

Ritzycat
  • Minecraft: Ritzycat

Posted 09 April 2012 - 11:47 PM

View PostSigwa, on 09 April 2012 - 01:08 PM, said:

Minecraft IGN: Sigwa
Age: 18
Do you have Teamspeak 3: Yes
Why did you choose us:  Im looking for my first clan and yours is the first one wich discription pleases me.
Ban history: None
Strengths: Building
Spoiler:
I can also do a bit of redstone engineering.
Weaknesses: Caffiene (I can quit anytime i want i swear.)
Favorite Minecraft activities: Building, farming, mining. alchemy or coming up with new building ideas
Who are Halcyon's 3 leaders: Ritzycat, Adasia, and Fidchelle
Do you prefer Building or Fighting, explain: I prefer building over fighting since im a peaceful guy.
Anything else you'd like to tell us: Edit: I use AutoCAD to design everything i build beforehand. I could also use this to make building plans for others.

I will accept you, but you've barely gotten in.

View PostLancelot6758, on 09 April 2012 - 08:42 PM, said:

Minecraft IGN: link776777
Age:13
Do you Have Teamspeak 3: No I do not have Teamspeak 3.
Why did you choose us: I chose the Halcyon Reborn because I think this would be a great place explore and adventure, fight mobs, get tresures, and meet up with my friends.
Ban History: I have never been banned from another server or clan.
Strengths: Fighting mobs, hunting,making items, and buildings
Weaknesses: archery, and scouting out enemies.
Favorite Minecraft activities: Fighting mobs, exploring caves, hunting and building.
Who are Halcyons 3 leaders: Halcyons 3 leaders are Ritzycat, Adasia, and Fidchelle.
Do you like building or fighting: I like buildig better because everyone can see your creations and will like your skill in building.
Anything else you'ld like to tell us: No nothing else i would like to tell you.

I am sorry your application is not elaborate enough. Please expand a bit on it and I will reconsider.


View PostRyanx20, on 09 April 2012 - 09:06 PM, said:

Greetings,

I'm Ryan founder of Paradigm minecraft server.

We are a factions pvp public server. My goal is to host many organised clans within one server. Paradigm is free to use and will accommodate server leaders to better your experience. If you have any questions please contact me.

Website and server information can be found in my signature.

I hope to see you guys in Paradigm.

Kind Regards,
Ryan.

No.

#31

Bens284
    Bens284

    Out of the Water

  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 11:57 PM

Minecraft IGN: Bens284
Age: 16
Do you have Teamspeak 3: Yes
Why did you choose us: You are all really cool people
Ban history: None
Strengths: Mining and Farming
Weaknesses: Building (Im not very creative)
Favorite Minecraft activities:
Who are Halcyon's 3 leaders: Ritzycat, Adasia and Fidchelle
Do you prefer Building or Fighting, explain: Fighting. i cant build and I love killing noobs :3
Anything else you'd like to tell us: I live in NZ and you guys are EPIC |^.^|

#32

Ritzycat
  • Minecraft: Ritzycat

Posted 09 April 2012 - 11:58 PM

Bens thanks for applying lol

#33

ShadowRaptorSS
  • Location: US East coast

Posted 10 April 2012 - 03:36 AM

ave amicus a worthy battle we together crushing our foes

Centurion max20077.
Posted Image

#34

Fidchelle
  • Location: Your house.
  • Minecraft: fidchelle

Posted 10 April 2012 - 04:08 AM

View PostSigwa, on 09 April 2012 - 01:08 PM, said:

Minecraft IGN: Sigwa
Age: 18
Do you have Teamspeak 3: Yes
Why did you choose us:  Im looking for my first clan and yours is the first one wich discription pleases me.
Ban history: None
Strengths: Building
Spoiler:
I can also do a bit of redstone engineering.
Weaknesses: Caffiene (I can quit anytime i want i swear.)
Favorite Minecraft activities: Building, farming, mining. alchemy or coming up with new building ideas
Who are Halcyon's 3 leaders: Ritzycat, Adasia, and Fidchelle
Do you prefer Building or Fighting, explain: I prefer building over fighting since im a peaceful guy.
Anything else you'd like to tell us: Edit: I use AutoCAD to design everything i build beforehand. I could also use this to make building plans for others.

Barly gotten in!? I think his building speeks for itselfe. Welcome to Halcyon.

Posted Image


#35

Sigwa
    Sigwa

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 07:53 AM

Thank you for accepting me. I will make an acount on monolith later. But after that do i just log on to the server or wat?

#36

Skittylol

Posted 10 April 2012 - 11:56 AM

Minecraft IGN: Soulg

Age: 22

Do you have Teamspeak 3: Yes, as well as a mic.

Why did you choose us?: Looks like you spent some time on your page, rather than just add "Here's the App, we are cool...come join us" on it.  You guys seem like you have some great potential to be a great clan, and I would much like to be a part of it.

Ban history: I have never been banned on any server before.  I don't step out of line of the rules on the server.  I try to keep my head down, and just play the game.

Strengths: I am a gamer.  I try to be the best at everything that I play.  I am a team player, so if that means somebody doesn't want to do something I often pick up the slack.

Weaknesses: I am competitive.

Favorite Minecraft activities: Building.  I enjoy building and PvPing in minecraft.  I don't like arena fighting in Minecraft, as I find it pointless.  I am much more into the world-PvP in Minecraft.  Finding players in their base and raiding it.

Who are Halcyon's 3 leaders: Ritzycat, Adasia, Fidchelle.

Do you prefer Building or Fighting, explain: Building if it's larger than 32x32.  Fighting I like to do so long as it's not scripted vs players (Arenas mainly).  I don't like fighting unless it's completely random.

Anything else you'd like to tell us: Nothing that I can think of, no.

Posted Image

#37

Lancelot6758
  • Location: Arkham City
  • Minecraft: Fire_Lust

Posted 10 April 2012 - 12:28 PM

[\Minecraft IGN: my ign is link776777
Age: (13 is the minimum)13
Why did you choose us: I chose Halcyon Reborn because this clan sounds epic, intresting, and AWSOME
Ban history: I have never been banned
Strengths: my strengths are fighting mobs, mining, blacksmithing, and archery. I once fought 2 creepers, a skeleton and 5 zombies with my regular bow and only 15 arrows.I can find loads of diamonds, iron, coal, gold, and lapis lazlies
Weaknesses: making alliances, building and leading an army.
Favorite Minecraft Activities: My favorite minecraft activities are fighting mobs hunting finding and looting dungeons i like these activities because its fun to kick butt and get tresures.
anything else you'd like to tell us: what version do you play on?
http://lancelot6758....ated_739706.gif
Come meet my dragon and he'll be really happy:) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#38

Ritzycat
  • Minecraft: Ritzycat

Posted 10 April 2012 - 08:40 PM

View PostSkittylol, on 10 April 2012 - 11:56 AM, said:

Minecraft IGN: Soulg

Age: 22

Do you have Teamspeak 3: Yes, as well as a mic.

Why did you choose us?: Looks like you spent some time on your page, rather than just add "Here's the App, we are cool...come join us" on it.  You guys seem like you have some great potential to be a great clan, and I would much like to be a part of it.

Ban history: I have never been banned on any server before.  I don't step out of line of the rules on the server.  I try to keep my head down, and just play the game.

Strengths: I am a gamer.  I try to be the best at everything that I play.  I am a team player, so if that means somebody doesn't want to do something I often pick up the slack.

Weaknesses: I am competitive.

Favorite Minecraft activities: Building.  I enjoy building and PvPing in minecraft.  I don't like arena fighting in Minecraft, as I find it pointless.  I am much more into the world-PvP in Minecraft.  Finding players in their base and raiding it.

Who are Halcyon's 3 leaders: Ritzycat, Adasia, Fidchelle.

Do you prefer Building or Fighting, explain: Building if it's larger than 32x32.  Fighting I like to do so long as it's not scripted vs players (Arenas mainly).  I don't like fighting unless it's completely random.

Anything else you'd like to tell us: Nothing that I can think of, no.


Very nice work on the application. You've been accepted, please log into the server at mc-monolith.com sometime. Also, go to the website at mc-monolith.com and sign up there.

View PostLancelot6758, on 10 April 2012 - 12:28 PM, said:

[\Minecraft IGN: my ign is link776777
Age: (13 is the minimum)13
Why did you choose us: I chose Halcyon Reborn because this clan sounds epic, intresting, and AWSOME
Ban history: I have never been banned
Strengths: my strengths are fighting mobs, mining, blacksmithing, and archery. I once fought 2 creepers, a skeleton and 5 zombies with my regular bow and only 15 arrows.I can find loads of diamonds, iron, coal, gold, and lapis lazlies
Weaknesses: making alliances, building and leading an army.
Favorite Minecraft Activities: My favorite minecraft activities are fighting mobs hunting finding and looting dungeons i like these activities because its fun to kick butt and get tresures.
anything else you'd like to tell us: what version do you play on?

Thank you for applying but Perhaps if you tidied up your post, fixed spelling and neaten the app we'll reconsider. Denied for now, sorry!

#39

R0M
    R0M

    Zombie Killer

  • Members
  • 162 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 06:53 AM

Welcome to our server.

Posted Image


#40

Fidchelle
  • Location: Your house.
  • Minecraft: fidchelle

Posted 11 April 2012 - 05:44 PM

View PostSkittylol, on 10 April 2012 - 11:56 AM, said:

Minecraft IGN: Soulg

Age: 22

Do you have Teamspeak 3: Yes, as well as a mic.

Why did you choose us?: Looks like you spent some time on your page, rather than just add "Here's the App, we are cool...come join us" on it.  You guys seem like you have some great potential to be a great clan, and I would much like to be a part of it.

Ban history: I have never been banned on any server before.  I don't step out of line of the rules on the server.  I try to keep my head down, and just play the game.

Strengths: I am a gamer.  I try to be the best at everything that I play.  I am a team player, so if that means somebody doesn't want to do something I often pick up the slack.

Weaknesses: I am competitive.

Favorite Minecraft activities: Building.  I enjoy building and PvPing in minecraft.  I don't like arena fighting in Minecraft, as I find it pointless.  I am much more into the world-PvP in Minecraft.  Finding players in their base and raiding it.

Who are Halcyon's 3 leaders: Ritzycat, Adasia, Fidchelle.

Do you prefer Building or Fighting, explain: Building if it's larger than 32x32.  Fighting I like to do so long as it's not scripted vs players (Arenas mainly).  I don't like fighting unless it's completely random.

Anything else you'd like to tell us: Nothing that I can think of, no.


Finally! Someone older then me is in! Welcome to the team Soulg.

Posted Image