• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

1.4.7 |100% Survival Experience - The Lost Hoe - 95% Vanilla, 100% legit. No Grief, No Lag, Just Fun.

1.2.5 survival server vanilla server minecraft server updated

• Please log in to reply
461 replies to this topic

Mage Ron
    Mage Ron

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 36 posts
  • Minecraft: magicalron

Posted 18 April 2012 - 04:14 PM

Spoiler:

Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

Phriendly

Posted 18 April 2012 - 04:21 PM

• In-game name: Draco3219
  • Your age: 12 (I'm mature :) )
  • Where you are from: California, USA
  • When you started minecraft (version): Beta 1.8
  • Have you ever been banned from a server (if so, why): Yes, I have, it was a mistake though, someone hacked the server I was playing on and banned me (I'm an op on that server).
  • (optional) What do you like to do in minecraft: Build, mine, and explore (preferably with friends)

STOP!
Spoiler:

AngryZombie
  • Minecraft: JuiceBoxP

Posted 18 April 2012 - 04:33 PM

View Postreinmaster7, on 18 April 2012 - 03:34 PM, said:

I just check your baninfo, you're not banned at the moment, you can rejoin any time! it'll be fun, i still remember you being a nice bud!

no you did not unban me cuz im still banned for the same  foolish missjudgment of yours giving me  fortune III unbreaking III effi IV and then well, banning me for getting too many diamonds... with no proofs at all, even if i was unbanned i will never play on your horrible server cuz your a horrible admin, cedeel was Abit more reasonable than you if you ask me.
and i bet you have just destroyed all the work i made like you did with everyone els's

Edit: Bah sorry rein i got confused... i meant that dark not you...

btw cookies , sorry for bailing on the store like that .... thats all dark's falt
Posted Image

reinmaster7

Posted 18 April 2012 - 04:36 PM

View PostMage Ron, on 18 April 2012 - 04:14 PM, said:

Spoiler:
accepted!

View PostAngryZombie, on 18 April 2012 - 04:33 PM, said:

no you did not unban me cuz im still banned for the same  foolish missjudgment of yours giving me  fortune III unbreaking III effi IV and then well, banning me for getting too many diamonds... with no proofs at all, even i was unbanned i will never play on your horrible server cuz your a horrible admin, cedeel was Abit more reasonable than you if you ask me.
and i bet you just destroy all the work i made like you did with everyone els's
I think you are judigin this wrongly, i was always nice to you, and i'm not an admin, perhaps you mean DarkTroZo? he leaves the server in 5 days, he's going to london
I'd really like if you came back, and i can't find that you're banned
Posted Image[/url]

AngryZombie

Posted 18 April 2012 - 04:43 PM

Meh sorry for that these 3 months got me mistaken.... and i say good riddens his leaving he is a terrible person and though im still banned for xray... so...
Posted Image

reinmaster7

Posted 18 April 2012 - 04:46 PM

View PostAngryZombie, on 18 April 2012 - 04:43 PM, said:

Meh sorry for that these 3 months got me mistaken.... and i say good riddens his leaving he is a terrible person and though im still banned for xray... so...
you're name says JuiceBoxP? it clearly says you are not banned, but ill ask cedeel... btw, darkTroZo still founds the server, so...
Posted Image[/url]

midder
    midder

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 216 posts
  • Minecraft: midder

Posted 18 April 2012 - 04:48 PM

• In-game name: midder
  • Your age: 13
  • Where you are from: Denamrk
  • When you started minecraft (version): Long time (left long time ago, joined again since v1.0
  • Have you ever been banned from a server (if so, why): nope i havent (im new thats why)
  • (optional) Build and survive (i hate to build alone!)

LordxionXIII

Posted 18 April 2012 - 04:48 PM

• In-game name: Lordxionxiii
  • Your age: 19
  • Where you are from: Phoenix, AZ
  • When you started minecraft (version): 1.0
  • Have you ever been banned from a server (if so, why): No
  • (optional) What do you like to do in minecraft: Mining mostly, but I do enjoy farming & building personal structures.

The truth about the world is that crime does pay.

AngryZombie

Posted 18 April 2012 - 04:51 PM

View Postreinmaster7, on 18 April 2012 - 04:46 PM, said:

you're name says JuiceBoxP? it clearly says you are not banned, but ill ask cedeel... btw, darkTroZo still founds the server, so...

as i said darktrozo is a terrible person and i hate him forlife therefor i will Never play on this server Ever again.
Posted Image

reinmaster7

Posted 18 April 2012 - 04:57 PM

View PostAngryZombie, on 18 April 2012 - 04:51 PM, said:

as i said darktrozo is a terrible person and i hate him forlife as for i will Never play on this server Ever again.
I'm very sad about that, I'd enjoy it if you came back, we had a really good laugh ;)
but if you won't, don't sweat it, have fun minecrafting!
Posted Image[/url]

TREE567
    TREE567

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 04:57 PM

• In-game name: TREE567
  • Your age: 12 (I'm intellectually smart and mature)
  • Where you are from: California,USA
  • When you started minecraft (version): i have started from 1.7.3 beta
  • Have you ever been banned from a server (if so, why): I have been banned from a server because i griefed a house. This house wasn't any other players, it was an Admins house. I didn't know the rules back then in 1.7.3. No i am fully knowing the rules and will not ever grief or do anything to harm others.
  • (optional) What do you like to do in minecraft: I like to mine, poixel art (Mario). Then what i like the most is to have fun!

reinmaster7

Posted 18 April 2012 - 04:58 PM

View Postmidder, on 18 April 2012 - 04:48 PM, said:

• In-game name: midder
  • Your age: 13
  • Where you are from: Denamrk
  • When you started minecraft (version): Long time (left long time ago, joined again since v1.0
  • Have you ever been banned from a server (if so, why): nope i havent (im new thats why)
  • (optional) Build and survive (i hate to build alone!)

View PostLordxionXIII, on 18 April 2012 - 04:48 PM, said:

• In-game name: Lordxionxiii
  • Your age: 19
  • Where you are from: Phoenix, AZ
  • When you started minecraft (version): 1.0
  • Have you ever been banned from a server (if so, why): No
  • (optional) What do you like to do in minecraft: Mining mostly, but I do enjoy farming & building personal structures.
Accepted, join to be promoted!

View PostTREE567, on 18 April 2012 - 04:57 PM, said:

• In-game name: TREE567
  • Your age: 12 (I'm intellectually smart and mature)
  • Where you are from: California,USA
  • When you started minecraft (version): i have started from 1.7.3 beta
  • Have you ever been banned from a server (if so, why): I have been banned from a server because i griefed a house. This house wasn't any other players, it was an Admins house. I didn't know the rules back then in 1.7.3. No i am fully knowing the rules and will not ever grief or do anything to harm others.
  • (optional) What do you like to do in minecraft: I like to mine, poixel art (Mario). Then what i like the most is to have fun!
you are accepted too kinda, join and you'll be promoted!
Posted Image[/url]

JackIsWinning196

Posted 18 April 2012 - 05:01 PM

In-game name: jack196
Your age: 15 16 in a few days
Where you are from: England but i live in Poland ATM
When you started minecraft (version): 1.0.2 alpha
Have you ever been banned from a server (if so, why): uhm no i don't think
(optional) What do you like to do in minecraft: build castles and creatively im on the voxel box you can cheack if you dont believe :)

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image  Posted Image  Posted Image  Posted Image  Posted Image  Posted Image  Posted Image  Posted Image  Posted Image  Posted Image  Posted Image  Posted Image  Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

reinmaster7

Posted 18 April 2012 - 05:07 PM

View PostJackIsWinning196, on 18 April 2012 - 05:01 PM, said:

In-game name: jack196
Your age: 15 16 in a few days
Where you are from: England but i live in Poland ATM
When you started minecraft (version): 1.0.2 alpha
Have you ever been banned from a server (if so, why): uhm no i don't think
(optional) What do you like to do in minecraft: build castles and creatively im on the voxel box you can cheack if you dont believe Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image  Posted Image  Posted Image  Posted Image  Posted Image  Posted Image  Posted Image  Posted Image  Posted Image  Posted Image  Posted Image  Posted Image  Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

accepted and promoted, thanks for applying before you joined, not a lot of people tend to do that!
Posted Image[/url]

midder
    midder

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 216 posts
  • Minecraft: midder

Posted 18 April 2012 - 06:28 PM

Thanks for letting me in this server

SmelliCow

Posted 18 April 2012 - 06:37 PM

Oh My god this is a awesome Server. I reccomend everyone to join. I play in it and its legit. no griefer. Its the best server I have ever seen.

solongandty

Posted 18 April 2012 - 06:41 PM

In-game name:ty4tehfish
Your age:
Where you are from:UK
When you started minecraft (version):online from Oct 2010
Have you ever been banned from a server (if so, why):nope, well couple of times as test by owners :)
(optional) What do you like to do in minecraft: building and RS devices

reinmaster7

Posted 18 April 2012 - 06:44 PM

View Postsolongandty, on 18 April 2012 - 06:41 PM, said:

In-game name:ty4tehfish
Your age:
Where you are from:UK
When you started minecraft (version):online from Oct 2010
Have you ever been banned from a server (if so, why):nope, well couple of times as test by owners Posted Image
(optional) What do you like to do in minecraft: building and RS devices
accepted and promoted!
Posted Image[/url]

Monstro322
  • Minecraft: Monstro322

Posted 18 April 2012 - 06:53 PM

• In-game name: Monstro322
  • Your age: 18
  • Where you are from: Belgium
  • When you started minecraft (version): 1.0 I think
  • Have you ever been banned from a server (if so, why):  I have only been banned by a childish admin on a supposedly vanilla server, he was flying and spawning items. When I pointed that out several times he banned me.. I have never griefed or anything like that though
  • (optional) What do you like to do in minecraft: Adventuring with other people mostly ^^

RMiner
    RMiner

The Meaning of Life, the Universe, and Everything...

• Members
  • 42 posts
  • Minecraft: rural_miner

Posted 18 April 2012 - 07:18 PM

• In-game name: rural_miner
  • Your age: 21
  • Where you are from: East Coast USA
  • When you started minecraft (version): InfDev
  • Have you ever been banned from a server (if so, why): I was just banned from another vanilla server but haven't been given a reason why
  • (optional) What do you like to do in minecraft: Build, explore, mine