Haxor Moderator

• Sectional Moderator
  • Curse Premium
  • 4070 posts
  • Minecraft: darkhax

Posted 04 April 2012 - 04:57 AM

POPULAR

Posted Image

More Swords Mod provides a magnificent chain of lustrous new swords that expound upon the foundation of Minecraft weaponry. Razor sharp swords of magic as well as stronger, more practical blades!

Sword Info:
Spoiler:

Downloads:
This mod requires Minecraft Forge, found here. Download the recommended version and if that does not work try the latest build. If you want to find out more about Minecraft Forge and their forums, click here.

All More Swords Mod downloads are now available on my site. You can download them here.

A current version of the mod can also be found here.

Installation:
1. Make sure you have forge installed. If not you can find many tutorials online such as this one.
2. Download the relative version of my mod.
3. Drag and drop the downloaded jar file into the .minecraft/mods folder. If one does not exist you can create one.

FAQ:
Spoiler:

Texture Packs:
Spoiler: Myserieden 32x TP

Spoiler: PantherX's Sphax Pure BD Craft TP Addon

Spoiler: BlauMannLP's  MeineKraft TP Addon

Spoiler: Prohecy_Wrecker's Dokucraft Addon

Legal/Distribution:
Spoiler:

Want to support me?
If you want to support me and this mod you can use this fabulous banner made by Thisguy1045
Posted Image
[url="http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1138477-"][img]http://darkhaxspace.weebly.com/uploads/3/3/8/8/3388314/168085_orig.png?0[/img][/url]

You can also become a Patreon and directly support me and my work. For more info click the image.

Posted Image

This mod is made and updated by DarkHax.

Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

acboy21
    acboy21

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 05:20 AM

Cool Mod!

hollie_socks
  • Minecraft: zapruda

Posted 04 April 2012 - 05:43 AM

nice mod but could u make the pics bigger?

Darkhax
    Darkhax

Haxor Moderator

• Sectional Moderator
  • Curse Premium
  • 4070 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 09:34 PM

ah sorry i was in school :P i am getting ready to upload the tutorial videos. i hope to see a few servers use this mod. it has no compatibility issues unless a mod uses the same items ids. if any mods are incompatible because of item ids notify me and i will fix it with a day. my goal with this mod is to introduce a new way to pvp on servers. this mod is sp and does not require smp however smp is way more fun. we use this mod on my server and we have a few others mods on our server im going to fine tune. leave a + 1 if you like it and share with your friends.

also thanks to acboy21 and hollie_socks for the nice comments. better crafting images will be coming soon.

Posted Image

Skylord1
    Skylord1

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 658 posts
  • Minecraft: Skylord_One

Posted 09 April 2012 - 08:52 AM

Amazing Mod! please Enlarge your pictures:)

MrMarkShark
  • Minecraft: MrMarkShark

Posted 15 April 2012 - 11:51 PM

I have followed your instructions step-by-step and when I open my minecraft_server.jar I recive this error,
Spoiler:
help would be greatly appreciated, and if you can fix this for me this mod is Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image  :)
Posted Image

_Spy_Crab_

Posted 16 April 2012 - 12:15 AM

I like this mod, and it looks really cool, but some of the swords are VERY easy to make and do WAY to much damage for being that easy. The infinity sword only needs 18 iron, and yet it is one of the best swords, and the other best, the master sword, also needs a bit more to make it fair. Because, even though it needs 2 diamonds, it also only needs 2 iron. Other than those little things, I think this is a great mod.
Get back on your feet / I will help you up, and then / We will kill more stuff. - Zer0

gigasceptile

Posted 16 April 2012 - 12:22 AM

Nice; but don't you think a few of these are just a little overpowered?

Darkhax
    Darkhax

Haxor Moderator

• Sectional Moderator
  • Curse Premium
  • 4070 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 02:12 AM

View PostMrMarkShark, on 15 April 2012 - 11:51 PM, said:

I have followed your instructions step-by-step and when I open my minecraft_server.jar I recive this error,
Spoiler:
help would be greatly appreciated, and if you can fix this for me this mod is Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image  Posted Image

a server.log would be more helpful in this situation however from what i see you may have an issue with the xie api download. keep in mind that the server and client mod for xie are completely different downloads.

the client dl
http://xie-mc-mods.g...ieSMP Mar27.zip

the server dl
http://xie-mc-mods.g...erver Mar27.zip

hope this helps a little bit. if the problem persists please give me a server.log to look at.

Posted Image

Darkhax
    Darkhax

Haxor Moderator

• Sectional Moderator
  • Curse Premium
  • 4070 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 02:22 AM

View Post_Spy_Crab_, on 16 April 2012 - 12:15 AM, said:

I like this mod, and it looks really cool, but some of the swords are VERY easy to make and do WAY to much damage for being that easy. The infinity sword only needs 18 iron, and yet it is one of the best swords, and the other best, the master sword, also needs a bit more to make it fair. Because, even though it needs 2 diamonds, it also only needs 2 iron. Other than those little things, I think this is a great mod.

View Postgigasceptile, on 16 April 2012 - 12:22 AM, said:

Nice; but don't you think a few of these are just a little overpowered?

yes i am fully aware of the balance issue within the mod. the goal of the first update was to remake the outdated msm mod as quick as i could and as similar to the original as i could. currently the only difference is a few crafting tweeks to make things look better then the previous crafting recipes. i have a new update almost ready to post for you guys however i will not be changing the recipes i will be lowering damage values and durability of some of the blades. i also feel like i should add colored names to the swords just because colors are awesome. i plan to have the mod updated by tomorrow and then an additional content pack by Friday.  i am taking any suggestions for new swords. i am overjoyed to see that people actually like my work. i have a few other mods i plan to release soon as well including a currency system for non bukkit servers!

Posted Image

xSuperboyz99x

Posted 18 April 2012 - 09:01 PM

Hey, My friend and I have a YouTube channel and we made a video on your mod so here you go.

Could you Put this on the front page if you like it?

Darkhax
    Darkhax

Haxor Moderator

• Sectional Moderator
  • Curse Premium
  • 4070 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 10:27 PM

View PostxSuperboyz99x, on 18 April 2012 - 09:01 PM, said:

Hey, My friend and I have a YouTube channel and we made a video on your mod so here you go.

Could you Put this on the front page if you like it?

i feel so special <3

i will gladly post the video in the original post.

Posted Image

demcmd
    demcmd

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 476 posts
  • Minecraft: demcmd

Posted 22 April 2012 - 03:55 AM

Why does the tools have to have a "The" in front of them? Fix that in teh next update? :)

Darkhax
    Darkhax

Haxor Moderator

• Sectional Moderator
  • Curse Premium
  • 4070 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 04:38 AM

View Postdemcmd, on 22 April 2012 - 03:55 AM, said:

Why does the tools have to have a "The" in front of them? Fix that in teh next update? Posted Image

to be honest the "the" in the name makes a fair bit of sense to me however i will be changing sword names and possibly adding some new swords in the next update. also switching to Google repository like le pro

Posted Image

Skylord1
    Skylord1

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 658 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 11:17 AM

This is a good mod but it's "overpowered" which sucks (sorry of the term and I'm not a hater). But it's still good :) +4 :Diamond:

Darkhax
    Darkhax

Haxor Moderator

• Sectional Moderator
  • Curse Premium
  • 4070 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 07:49 PM

View PostSkylord1, on 22 April 2012 - 11:17 AM, said:

This is a good mod but it's "overpowered" which sucks (sorry of the term and I'm not a hater). But it's still good Posted Image +4 Posted Image

can you please give more constructive criticism?

what swords are overpowered? what should i do to make it not overpowered?

Posted Image

Skylord1
    Skylord1

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 658 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 05:26 AM

View Postdarkh4x, on 22 April 2012 - 07:49 PM, said:

can you please give more constructive criticism?

what swords are overpowered? what should i do to make it not overpowered?

The Infinity Sword, because it has an easy recipe which has also lot of durability than diamond. Durability is the overpowerness.
The Eye Ender Sword, the Dragon Sword, and the Blood Sword , They are all easy to craft (except for diamond for others) especially redstone. Has a lot of durability and a lot of damage. Also Overpowerness refers to bring boringness. Sorry for that.

Suggestion:
- How about another crafting table which has a large grid to craft the sword that makes it challenging :D

Darkhax
    Darkhax

Haxor Moderator

• Sectional Moderator
  • Curse Premium
  • 4070 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 02:11 AM

View PostSkylord1, on 24 April 2012 - 05:26 AM, said:

The Infinity Sword, because it has an easy recipe which has also lot of durability than diamond. Durability is the overpowerness.
The Eye Ender Sword, the Dragon Sword, and the Blood Sword , They are all easy to craft (except for diamond for others) especially redstone. Has a lot of durability and a lot of damage. Also Overpowerness refers to bring boringness. Sorry for that.

Suggestion:
- How about another crafting table which has a large grid to craft the sword that makes it challenging Posted Image

ok i see what you mean now. i will probably tweak the durability a little.

as for the crafting grid idea....

i am planning on integrating this mod into the fallen craft mod very soon.

Posted Image

DaveChaos
  • Minecraft: DaveChaos

Posted 27 April 2012 - 06:17 PM

Darkhax
    Darkhax

Haxor Moderator

• Sectional Moderator
  • Curse Premium
  • 4070 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 08:52 PM

View PostDaveChaos, on 27 April 2012 - 06:17 PM, said:

thanks so much for reviewing my mod. would you mind if i put it in the spotlight?

Posted Image