• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

* * * * * 8 votes

You Are Minecraft - A Community Project of Epic Proportions

• Please log in to reply
109 replies to this topic

Poll: You Are Minecraft - A Community Project of Epic Proportions (1377 member(s) have cast votes)

What VoIP Client do you use the most when playing games?

1. Ventrilo (80 votes [5.81%])

Percentage of vote: 5.81%

2. Skype (976 votes [70.93%])

Percentage of vote: 70.93%

3. TeamSpeak (186 votes [13.52%])

Percentage of vote: 13.52%

4. Mumble (61 votes [4.43%])

Percentage of vote: 4.43%

5. Dolby Axon (6 votes [0.44%])

Percentage of vote: 0.44%

6. Other (67 votes [4.87%])

Percentage of vote: 4.87%

Vote Guests cannot vote

TheCreeper1996

Posted 05 April 2012 - 12:16 AM

Hallo ich möchte mir gerne etwas von der seele schreiben.
Immer wen ich MineCraft Spiele denke ich mir ah cool neue Welt neues glück,aber dann wen ich mein erstes Haus gebaut habe denke ich mir,
man sieht das Haus schlecht aus dann  habe ich kein lust mehr und Beende  das Spiel.  (also kurz gesagt)      ich habe keine wirklich GGGGGGGGGgoße
Fantasie in Minecraft ich Gucke mir oft andere Bauwerke und versuche sie nachzubauen aber dann wen ich Fertig bin denke ich mir man wieso baue ich nach das ist dann doch nicht meine Idee hmm na ja          könnte mir jemand vileicht einen Tipp geben wie ich auf eine eigene Idee kommen könnte       vileicht möchte auch jemand einen Server mit mir machen und was cooles mit mir zusammen bauen  oder so was in der art   ich würde sehr freuen  wenn sie zeit hätten  mit mir in Kontakt  zu treten und na ja wie könnte ich dan ab besten formulieren !!!!. ich sage einfach mal   mir vileicht Fantasie einzuflüstern^^    ich würde mich über jede Antwort freuen  :PS wen Sie mir privat helfen möchte dann machen sie es doch bitte per skye  (alexxxxx882)      2.PS:sry ich wusste nicht wo ich das hin Posten soll ;)

Register or log in to remove.

gremlin2558
  • Minecraft: Chazmanm

Posted 05 April 2012 - 12:23 AM

[quote name='shumbagunga' timestamp='1333496689' post='13964348']
why not cracked???
[/quote] because if they did users could log in as anyone using simple mods. greifers would have a free for all they just need the username of an admin and as soon a they log off. bam they have control over the server that would suck right?

uberblake

Posted 05 April 2012 - 12:45 AM

Is there any way to count the amount of statues?

Pilot_Creeper
  • Minecraft: SpaceShuttleFan

Posted 05 April 2012 - 02:32 AM

This looks awesome, but my chances of getting on are almost nonexistent. Maybe it [b]won't[/b] be full at 3 AM. D:
http://EmpireMinecra...SpaceShuttleFan
If you're looking for an awesome server, sign up with the above link! There's no whitelist, and everybody gets huge 60x60 grief-proof residences!

Reamis
    Reamis

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 10:53 AM

Hello!
Just finished my statue, it's an awesome project
This is my timelapse: [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bz-KCPOvBUQ"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bz-KCPOvBUQ[/url]

Greetings from Lithuania!

DarkKnite555

Posted 05 April 2012 - 02:16 PM

There's too many people for me to get on.

Cornel1
    Cornel1

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 136 posts
  • Minecraft: Cornel1
  • Xbox:Cornel1

Posted 05 April 2012 - 04:08 PM

pretty awesome project. i wonder, what happens with the map after the event is finished?
Walking around since Alpha
Posted Image

beewyka819
  • Minecraft: beewyka819

Posted 05 April 2012 - 05:45 PM

[quote name='BuzzJoe' timestamp='1333502562' post='13967094']
The only thing you can do is waiting. Sorry for that.

We're experiencing very high traffic at the moment. The Server is receiving round about 3 connection requests per second. Those requests are rejected immediately because the server is permanently full.

This is so crazy. It is 03:22am here in Germany. We are still tweaking and testing to make the machine more fast. But it seems like Java is the limiting factor here. This means that we can't increase the slot limit and will stay at something around 300 Slots.

You've got time to build your avatar until April, 19th. You do not need to build it in one session. Just get your place and build it when you like [img]http://static.minecraftforum.net//public/style_emoticons/default/smile.png[/img]
[/quote] Guys if its full just keep spaming the join button and in less then 2 minutes you should join!

[quote name='Cornel1' timestamp='1333642136' post='14004892']
pretty awesome project. i wonder, what happens with the map after the event is finished?
[/quote] It will become a downloadable map

ManDog
    ManDog

Stone Miner

• Members
  • 81 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 06:09 PM

By MERE luck, i just made it on the server [img]http://static.minecraftforum.net//public/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.png[/img]
How long will the server be down?

BuzzJoe
    BuzzJoe

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 23 posts
  • Minecraft: buzzjoe

Posted 05 April 2012 - 08:20 PM

[quote name='uberblake' timestamp='1333586751' post='13991713']
Is there any way to count the amount of statues?
[/quote]

top left: http://www.youareminecraft.com/#join

Apollo9898
  • Minecraft: Apollo9898

Posted 06 April 2012 - 05:07 PM

What is the server's IP? I can't find it and I wanna join!
Posted Image

luckray
    luckray

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Minecraft: Luckray15

Posted 06 April 2012 - 07:32 PM

I made my skin here, and I met a bunch of other friends. It was an amazing experience, and I even met Ez! I hope [img]http://static.minecraftforum.net//public/style_emoticons/default/I_approve.png[/img] gets the chance to swing by, make his own, and notice all the hard work put into these.
Posted Image

WooTz
    WooTz

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 102 posts
  • Minecraft: joselitoeu

Posted 06 April 2012 - 10:47 PM

I built my "totem" like my skin, it was very fun, great "event", i also saw Ez building her "totem" ^^

beewyka819
  • Minecraft: beewyka819

Posted 07 April 2012 - 12:07 AM

[quote name='Apollo9898' timestamp='1333732029' post='14033386']
What is the server's IP? I can't find it and I wanna join!
[/quote] server.youareminecraft.com

Guys if you never want to stop modeling statues then measure a default skin statue on the server then make a statue of default skin on your world with the notes you took on the youareminecraft statues then remodel it! Me and my bro made a server with them (need hamachi to join and theirs 5000 slots so it will almost never get full! Thell me if my Hamachi Lite network is full)

Ground Zero
  • Minecraft: Rhonix

Posted 07 April 2012 - 03:31 AM

I've contributed my skin, and I've got to say it's well set up, automatically generates your plot with a premade model for you, you can only build on yours and for the size, pretty damn lagless. (25,000 Skins so far!)
Posted Image

danrules1

Posted 08 April 2012 - 11:36 AM

to whoever said
why not cracked???

if you are going to take part in a minecraft community project this big then you should probably
buy minecraft its not much money and it goes towards the development of other new mojang games
if you are dedicated enough to take part in YAM then you are dedicated enough to buy minecraft
buy at www.minecraft.net only £16.95

Roadcrosser
  • Minecraft: Roadcrosser

Posted 08 April 2012 - 02:37 PM

I have contributed my skin.

<Grau> Minecraft: You wake up on a beach remembering nothing but your Bachelors Degree in Constuction, Architure, Industrial Mining, Survival, Ranged Combat, Close Quarter Combat, Medical, and Psychiatr

Give me a sec to use the restroom. To pee. -Notch on live streaming
Posted Image

Thondir
    Thondir

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 400 posts
  • Minecraft: cheezeybakon

Posted 08 April 2012 - 07:46 PM

The ip of the server doesn't work for me is there a numbered one?
Posted Image

2BlondieGirl
  • Minecraft: 2BlondieGirl

Posted 08 April 2012 - 09:45 PM

I made my avatar the day before yesterday and yesterday i made a statue of the second wolf i ever had on minecraft Moon. :) it was also fun talking to everyone about mc and about their avatars i had a great time and even though im done making mine im still going to go back on there to look at all the different avatars :D

[quote name='pareidolon' timestamp='1333511172' post='13970106']
Ahh, I just finished about 90 minutes of building my avatar, but it only now occurred to me... there had better be a Waldo avatar somewhere among those 13,000!
[/quote]

ive been looking for a avatar thats looking backwards but i still haven't found one

[quote name='snowblzr' timestamp='1333542680' post='13975438']
What if I have multiple skins?
Surely there is a way to build more than 1 skin on the same account?
[/quote]
maybe you could try building 2 one the same spot next to each other that might work

[quote name='ThePC007' timestamp='1333573146' post='13985916']
I like the Dovahkiin avatar [img]http://static.minecraftforum.net//public/style_emoticons/default/smile.png[/img]
[/quote]
where is that?
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - 4th Doctor of Doctor Who

the_soup

Posted 08 April 2012 - 10:02 PM

[quote name='Flutterwry' timestamp='1333505755' post='13968449']
Whelp, I cannot do this. I doubt they want a MLP based character in that group, despite it not being a "normal" looking MC based Avatar. Still interesting never the less, but I wont take part in it for that reason.
[/quote]
There have actually been a lot of pony skins, don't let that limit you.
[quote name='snowblzr' timestamp='1333542680' post='13975438']
What if I have multiple skins?
Surely there is a way to build more than 1 skin on the same account?
[/quote]
As someone else said, no, you're only allowed to build one skin per account at this time.
[quote name='Dhk12' timestamp='1333573254' post='13985965']
Be so unfourtunate but likely that a griefer will happen.
[/quote]
Luckily they have plugins that make it impossible for you to build on anything but your own designated area. Also, physics are turned off so tnt doesn't work, fire doesn't spread, etc.
[quote name='Cornel1' timestamp='1333642136' post='14004892']
[/quote]
From what I've read they're going to release it as a downloadable map.
Posted Image