Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

New Skyblock tekkit server Feed The Beast

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

Bopsjack

Posted 03 April 2012 - 10:44 AM

Feed The Beast

Feed the beast is a Sky block map but it has mods the challenges are making stuff then put it in the feed me chest then press a butten the iteam that is placed in the chest gets pulled out and u get a reward but if u put any old random thing in you lose that iteam for good so if u think your up to the challenge then pm me and ill give u the details and did i mention theres a massive glass wall right down the middle and its 1v1 or 2v2 so if u wish to join you know what to do.

Bopsjack

Register or log in to remove.

meaningoflife42
  • Minecraft: Meaningoflife42

Posted 03 April 2012 - 08:32 PM

Could i join? pm me the ip please. I use the tekkit launcher. Is that what u have?

Tremelay

Posted 03 April 2012 - 08:54 PM

Is there a chance i could join? Feed the beast is incredible, and I want to try my hand at that. I have the Technic launcher too. IGN: Serenderpity.

Supermap

Posted 04 April 2012 - 05:34 AM

Ive seen a few videos about this one and it looks amazing, if you are able to host a server i would love to join it and play a 2v2 game on it
Btw it doesnt use tekkit, it uses a very simple to install modpack available in the main forum page of the map, hower it may actually work(idk)

Tremelay

Posted 04 April 2012 - 08:36 PM

View PostSupermap, on 04 April 2012 - 05:34 AM, said:

Btw it doesnt use tekkit, it uses a very simple to install modpack available in the main forum page of the map, hower it may actually work(idk)
Tekkit actually won't work, I've tried before, But I was dumb and upgraded to 1.24, so that's on me. I think I have a 1.1 .jar around somewhere though.

Supermap

Posted 04 April 2012 - 09:22 PM

View PostTremelay, on 04 April 2012 - 08:36 PM, said:

Tekkit actually won't work, I've tried before, But I was dumb and upgraded to 1.24, so that's on me. I think I have a 1.1 .jar around somewhere though.
There is a MCnostalgia link on the FTB page to get 1.2.3 back, quite easy to do
and it should work with tekkit, however slowpoke specifically designed the map so that it wouldnt work with tekkit because aparently tekkit doesnt have permission from the authors or something like that

jordmanbob1

Posted 14 April 2012 - 03:54 AM

ya they probably don't have permission but i think technic has made the mod developers a lot more money!!

RedstoneFreak998

Posted 25 April 2012 - 02:29 PM

did u know that if u use FTB with tekkit u cant feed it because a lot of the wiring is missing inside the beast tekkit is for 1.1 FTB is for 1.2.3

jkling
    jkling

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 12:22 AM

can i join i just got it and would like to do it with someone IGN:mooman00

can we do skype please i have one.

lol whats the ip

deathlyangel47

Posted 06 May 2012 - 06:46 PM

could I join? I have the mod files they distributed.

mist13
    mist13

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 11:33 PM

My guess, this first one is over. When the next one comes up, pm me. Do tell the mods required though, it's not exactly a tekkit map, they just share some common mods. Have you played the most recent SSP?

Joshy
    Joshy

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 09:40 AM

View PostSupermap, on 04 April 2012 - 09:22 PM, said:

There is a MCnostalgia link on the FTB page to get 1.2.3 back, quite easy to do
and it should work with tekkit, however slowpoke specifically designed the map so that it wouldnt work with tekkit because aparently tekkit doesnt have permission from the authors or something like that
just so you know, if your using the Technic Launcher, you shouldn't need to use MCnostalgia to get a back date on tekkit, but do it however you want
Posted Image
I'M AUSTRALIAN! :D

freezzerrr

Posted 24 May 2012 - 02:26 PM

can i join, i nearly completed insane, and have tekkit :D
Posted Image

elijahchu

Posted 30 June 2012 - 04:22 PM

May I join I have tekkit and Know how to do a lot of things in it pm me the ip if you want to. (please consider)