Well, the guy said he didn't have an ethernet cord. =/
>>Death may be Fatal<< -CreepersNemisis
Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

HempKnight

Posted 24 August 2013 - 10:26 PM

View PostCreepersNemisis, on 24 August 2013 - 08:10 PM, said:

Well, the guy said he didn't have an ethernet cord. =/
What a dingus. That at least tells you he's using WiFi, and that's likely his issue. I suppose he can either go to Best Buy or Radio shack or whatever and get one, or keep having the same problem. Shouldn't be very expensive. *does a quick Google* apparently you can get 100 feet for like 10-15 dollars. So a little six foot cord (like I'm using) should only be a couple bucks.

Valdrec
    Valdrec

Forum/Wiki Sponsor

• Members
  • 1933 posts
  • Minecraft: Valdrec

Posted 24 August 2013 - 11:45 PM

Posted ImageTo whom it may concern,Posted Image
The kingdom of alesgan is back and looking for allies! We feel, as a community in minecraft it's very important that we mingle with other successful Minecraft clans, swap stories and share ideas. You have a good looking system and I can tell from some of the things I've seen, a fairly intelligent base of people.
How'd you like to ally with the Kingdom of Alesgan?
At the moment it's just really a name whilst we build the infrastructure, but in time we'll be able to lend a hand, join you in wars and help you grow your clan too that might just be mentioning your names favourably in important places or simply running you through issues we know how to deal with. In time we'd like to treat you like a brother, but for now, lets settle for an alliance. Sound like a good deal?
The staff and I here have very different opinions on what opinions should be censored from the forums. I said nothing that wasn't uncontrollable, they said every second post I make :P

xammer
    xammer

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 231 posts
  • Minecraft: (Hint: look up)

Posted 25 August 2013 - 01:57 AM

View PostValdrec, on 24 August 2013 - 11:45 PM, said:

The kingdom of alesgan is back and looking for allies! We feel, as a community in minecraft it's very important that we mingle with other successful Minecraft clans, swap stories and share ideas. You have a good looking system and I can tell from some of the things I've seen, a fairly intelligent base of people.
At the moment it's just really a name whilst we build the infrastructure, but in time we'll be able to lend a hand, join you in wars and help you grow your clan too that might just be mentioning your names favourably in important places or simply running you through issues we know how to deal with. In time we'd like to treat you like a brother, but for now, lets settle for an alliance. Sound like a good deal?
I would be absolutely fine with allying, though to warn you we're not much of a clan, more of a group of friends. I'm not sure about the other guys so I'll let them post their opinions.

CreepersNemisis

Posted 25 August 2013 - 06:04 PM

View PostValdrec, on 24 August 2013 - 11:45 PM, said:

I'm okay with allying. We haven't had a sizeable get-together in like months, so as xammer said, we're more of a group of friends. Also, both your links are broken.
Posted Image

CreepersNemisis

Posted 19 September 2013 - 11:09 PM

https://twitter.com/...795209665486848
What was that about namechanging never really happening? Dinnerbone does not lie.
Posted Image

CreepersNemisis

Posted 04 January 2014 - 02:57 AM

Is it true? Go to the getatisfactions and tell me it's not true. I hope I typed it wrong three times in a row. (By the way it looks like Doomfan has been inquiring about the server.)
Posted Image

HempKnight

Posted 04 January 2014 - 11:16 AM

View PostCreepersNemisis, on 04 January 2014 - 02:57 AM, said:

Is it true? Go to the getatisfactions and tell me it's not true. I hope I typed it wrong three times in a row. (By the way it looks like Doomfan has been inquiring about the server.)
"Has been retired, contact the company directly, blah blah blah"? Yeah, that's what I get now too.

I sent him a message about it.

ThesaurusRex84
  • Minecraft: ThesaurusRex84

Posted 05 January 2014 - 06:33 AM

Aw, looks like the ol' Get Satisfaction finally gave up the ghost. We're all that's left.
Check out Boats Evolved; the fancy huge customizable boats Notch tweeted about brought to life!
Posted Image

doomfan64
  • Minecraft: morganbenjamin

Posted 02 March 2014 - 12:55 AM

Might be starting up a new server if it's easy enough to do, since the old one seems to have been given up by Gatling.
Servers that I play on: Hypixel's server, Drugcraft, Drug Cartel, Mafiacraft, FCB Challenge Server, Lilcraft, lihp.us, Uberminecraft, Diamond Paradise, The Emeralds, AriseFactions, The Hive, Shotbow, and Mineplex.
Looking for user by the name of "luizinho". If someone finds him, PLEASE TELL ME.

HempKnight

Posted 05 March 2014 - 01:45 AM

View Postdoomfan64, on 02 March 2014 - 12:55 AM, said:

Might be starting up a new server if it's easy enough to do, since the old one seems to have been given up by Gatling.
It has been repurposed for another community since basically none of us were active anymore. It's still in operation, and we're welcome to play on it if we want to, from what he said to me a week or so ago when I asked for Xervion.

MuttonChops82
  • Minecraft: MuttonChops82

Posted 05 March 2014 - 07:19 PM

Minecraft user name: MuttonChops82
Special skills (if any): Hoarding Recources, Intermediate RedStone
Have you read the entire post?: Yes
Steam name(optional): No

Valdrec
    Valdrec

Forum/Wiki Sponsor

• Members
  • 1933 posts
  • Minecraft: Valdrec

Posted 08 March 2014 - 01:57 AM

As leader of The Bulwark, I would like to offer my services as a clan leader to System16.
The staff and I here have very different opinions on what opinions should be censored from the forums. I said nothing that wasn't uncontrollable, they said every second post I make :P