• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Minecraft animation MayaCharacter Rig

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Xtremekiller16

Posted 02 April 2012 - 04:14 AM

Does anyone know if there is a download for a minecraft character rig with facial control? I have seen several rigs for Blender and Cinema 4D but I'm looking for one in Maya. The most impressive one I have seen is on Captainsparklez Revenge and Fallen Kingdom. For his animated videos, he got the rig from BookstrapBuckaroo who as far as I know, does not have a public download for his rig. If anyone knows of a rig that is for Maya, please post below. Thanks in advanced for any help provided.

Register or log in to remove.

chrisxzx
    chrisxzx

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 01:23 PM

I don't know if it is with facial control and like that, but i founded one.. http://www.minecraft...ig-download-v1/

It is not like CaptainSparklez', but it's the best i can find!

sorry my bad english

Downfall_SugarRush
  • Minecraft: Downfall_SugarRush

Posted 02 April 2012 - 01:34 PM

ahh captainsparklez,he's animations is the best of all minecraft animations :3

chrisxzx
    chrisxzx

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 01:36 PM

View PostDownfall_SugarRush, on 02 April 2012 - 01:34 PM, said:

ahh captainsparklez,he's animations is the best of all minecraft animations :3

yea, he is very very nice ;D

Xtremekiller16

Posted 02 April 2012 - 06:15 PM

View Postchrisxzx, on 02 April 2012 - 01:23 PM, said:

I don't know if it is with facial control and like that, but i founded one.. http://www.minecraft...ig-download-v1/

It is not like CaptainSparklez', but it's the best i can find!

sorry my bad english

I have seen this rig. I was really hoping for a facial control rig but depending on the complexity of this rig, i may be able to add it my self.

Tusk15
    Tusk15

Stone Miner

• Members
  • 70 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 01:28 AM

View PostXtremekiller16, on 02 April 2012 - 06:15 PM, said:

I have seen this rig. I was really hoping for a facial control rig but depending on the complexity of this rig, i may be able to add it my self.
I have the same question. I would like the rig, if you you make it and would feel so kind as to let me use it. Thanks all.
Don'f forget to give me a rep if I helped you!  My Mod: http://bit.ly/MoreItemsMod
Posted Image

Mwanted
    Mwanted

Stone Miner

• Members
  • 82 posts
  • Minecraft: fresh_range4

Posted 25 April 2012 - 02:47 PM

same :L i got the same rig for maya but i want one with facial controls and st00f

aje14700
    aje14700

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 06:25 PM

I am currently making a rig with facial controls. The rig linked above can not in the slightest easily make a facial rig for it as it is using nurbs and not polygons. So far in mine has eye movement, eye resizing, and brow movement (up and down and tilting). in the next couple days i will add mouth and teeth control. When i have a good distributal model i might put it up for download.
Posted Image

Epicsurvivor1

Posted 18 May 2012 - 07:12 PM

goddamn it why can't captain sparklez just put it up on utube? His rig, i meant. That way it would be sooooo much easier.

Posted Image

I likes magicians :-)

coalwood3

Posted 24 May 2012 - 12:30 PM

can I ask you a faver Xtremekiller16, do you mind doing the animation for a video for me it has little need for facial movement. This dos not restrect from others from applying.

aje14700
    aje14700

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 25 May 2012 - 02:49 AM

View PostEpicsurvivor1, on 18 May 2012 - 07:12 PM, said:

goddamn it why can't captain sparklez just put it up on utube? His rig, i meant. That way it would be sooooo much easier.
that it would, that it would. but i have acually learned about about rigging by making my own. it's really not that hard.
in addition that rig was handmade, specifically for that video. you wouldnt be able to just plop on your own skin and have at it.
if you want to get into animating, i sugest making your own rig, and learning in the process.
Posted Image