Latest News Article

Tekkit servers

no pvp or greif please

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

22hunterkiller
  • Minecraft: 22hunterkiller

Posted 02 April 2012 - 12:39 AM

Recently me and my 3 friends have run into bit of a rough patch finding tekkit servers no far we have:rage quit on a tekkit server because pvp or greif, have been ban for blowing up a nuke in a field, or been un-whitelisted for no reason.
So post a ip or pm an ip to me and thank you for reading this article.

in the first sentence i ment to say "so far" sorry for the typo
Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

xXAlphAXx18
  • Minecraft: xXAlphAXx18

Posted 02 April 2012 - 01:31 AM

I currently play on a very small server and you can join the ip is 68.37.81.152
I would even be willing to give you some items to start you on your way on the server. My IGN is xXAlphAXx18. If you have any trouble getting on just PM me and I will try to help any way I can
Posted Image

Mastergalen

Posted 04 April 2012 - 11:09 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

More videos

Spoiler:

This is a Tekkit Pack server.

What is Tekkit?
Tekkit is a collection of the best mods in Minecraft, all combined and working together under one install with no setup required of the player. The result is Minecraft is much deeper, the end game is much further out and the sheer amount of things to do is increased. The best part is the core Minecraft game is still the same. If you want you can still live in a wood house with your diamond armor, or you can set up a fuel refinery, manufacture your own jetpacks and sail across the landscape as you glean it for resources while protecting your operations with tesla coils.

Mods included in Tekkit
Spoiler:

Server Plugins
Spoiler:

Rules
Spoiler:

This server is whitelisted. This means that you can only log into the server once you have made an application.

Apply here

Click here to see our dynamic map and chat with us!

Server Info
Spoiler:

http://minecraft-techworld.com/ - The Ultimate Tekkit experience

doccharlie

Posted 06 April 2012 - 05:59 AM

Im a real noob on tekkie and don't know any oft he new things (i know almost all of the vanilla things) could someone help me start out?
thank you

i mean tekkie, not tekkie

tekkit *

MaxMatrixMan

Posted 07 April 2012 - 08:07 AM

Hey minecraft players, im looking for some people willing to start a 24/7 tekkit server. We can talk in skype and plan out asap. I need 3 or 4 people. Contact me @ [email protected] Thanks for your time.

woodnotch

Posted 16 April 2012 - 01:19 AM

View PostxXAlphAXx18, on 02 April 2012 - 01:31 AM, said:

I currently play on a very small server and you can join the ip is 68.37.81.152
I would even be willing to give you some items to start you on your way on the server. My IGN is xXAlphAXx18. If you have any trouble getting on just PM me and I will try to help any way I can
can i join my name is my ign please

SINISTER2484
  • Minecraft: SINISTER0007

Posted 07 May 2012 - 09:34 AM

i just wanna play on a server tired of playing alone...if anyone has a fun server just let me know

Zlepper
    Zlepper

Carpenter

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 05:56 AM

here is a new server, so it'll be fair for all, and greafers will hit a rough path.
80.196.49.83:51268
i just set it up so it'll be fair for all.
for contact just pm me, or ask me ingame.

Come join the Adrendadric server.
Info at http://www.adrendadric.enjin.com