Latest News Article

Custom Spawner + Custom Shop + Populate Chests + Anvil Light fixer and more

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
947 replies to this topic

FlameCreeper223
  • Minecraft: FlameCreeper223

Posted 01 June 2013 - 02:28 PM

View PostLeaf143678837255709, on 01 June 2013 - 01:47 PM, said:

When I try to add armour to the mobs useing custom spawner, the checkbox that I've checked for the mob equipments it will not get applied to the mobs (creeper). could you fix it???
Even though any mob can wear armor, it only shows up on zombies, skeletons, wither skeletons, and zombie pigmen. Don't worry, your creeper is still wearing armor, it'll still get the protection and drop the armor (unless drop chance is 0), it just won't be visible.

Register or log in to remove.

Baked_Applez
  • Minecraft: Baked_Applez
  • Xbox:Darkworldxl

Posted 01 June 2013 - 03:14 PM

Lately, "Populate Chests" has been really derpy. Do you know if there's another way to port the program to Mac?

JsKingBoo
  • Minecraft: JsKingBoo

Posted 03 June 2013 - 08:12 PM

Is there a way to edit these tools? (For example, edit Populate Chests so it populates trapped chests, minecart chests, and caravans)
My WIP custom spawners shop! [clicky]

MassPwnage
  • Minecraft: MassPwnage

Posted 06 June 2013 - 02:48 PM

Mac versions instead of Windows?

El_Naso
    El_Naso

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 03:34 AM

Would it be possible for the populate chests tool to choose a text file at random for each chest it populates? That is, to have it be able to read txt files off a folder and pick one of them at random for each chest rather than using just one list. This way we could split loot into categories that populate chests with more specific (but no less random) loot.

Imagine poping open a chest and finding just coal and wood randomly scattered throughout it. How long would it take you to analize the value of it's contents? an instant. Pop open the next one, it has tools, next, food, next, combat supplies. Sorting through loot then becomes trivial wich in turn results in increased gameplay flow.

It would be similar to having a list of prest chests, each preset being a text file, with all the flexibilities this system alredy has (stack size, item spawn chance, override chance, etc).

I think it has some nifty potential.

ShadowMinecrafting
  • Minecraft: ShadowNukePie
  • Xbox:xXPWNedyoubroXx

Posted 11 June 2013 - 12:03 AM

On the custom spawner tool,how do you pick the enchantment level/multiple enchants?
I try not to laugh at my own jokes,but I know I am hilarious.

Swiftykittyy

Posted 11 June 2013 - 01:41 PM

It would be awesome if Populate Chests worked with Enchanted Books.
Posted Image

Fangride
    Fangride

Meowderator

• Sectional Moderator
  • 3975 posts
  • Minecraft: Maridiem

Posted 11 June 2013 - 08:06 PM

Hey guys,

As you may have noticed, Kamyu's not been around recently. Since the last few pages are merely just asking for updates, I'm going to go ahead and lock the thread for now, to be unlocked at Kamyu's potential future return. This will not hinder your ability to download this lovely programs, but just stops the 'spam' of update requests and such.

If you have any questions about the tools and such, the guys over at the CTM Central really know their stuff about these tools.

Hope you all understand, and have a lovely day,

~Fangride
Posted Image