• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

✯☢✯ The FallCraft Network! ✯☢✯ 100 SLOTS ✯☢✯ ROLEPLAY ✯☢✯ A PLACE FOR ALL! ✯☢✯ JOIN NOW, NO WHITELIST! ✯☢✯

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5322 replies to this topic

Jr_pilot
    Jr_pilot

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 167 posts
  • Minecraft: Jr_pilot

Posted 21 November 2012 - 05:07 PM

Posted 19 November 2012 - 07:13 PM
NCR Application
OOC

IGN:jr_pilot
Who told you about us:No one, I found  the server myself.
Why FallCraft: NV:I was on a previous fallout server that sucked.I am trying to see if this one is any better.(It looks like it is)
Age (If you feel comfortable giving us that information.):I am 19  years old.
Did you understand/ read the rules? :Yes, see the bottum of my app.
Contact information (optional):Skype: jr_pilot email: [email protected]

IC

Name:Jesse "Jr" Cowl

Rank: NCR Trooper (Do NOT Edit, This is your started rank)
Karma/ morals ( evil, cruel, bad, snob, neutral, tolerant, good, kind, saintly):Neutral

Personality:Is kind mannered ,but if instigated will kill.

Ethnicity:Caucasian

Appearance (Dont edit, this is what skin you will use to join the server as NCR):
Posted Image
Higher ranking skins will be given on promotion.

Background (Include= Where he was born, how he got to the NCR, his past, his present, any important experiences, his goals.):Jesse was born in a Fiend encampment from a slave.He doesn't know her name since she died in child birth ,and his dad was killed in the raid that captured his mom.The fiends tolerated him , and made him work as a cook.He was ignored for a while untill he started growing bigger and stronger.Tensions grew until one day when he turned 19 a group of fiends got high and tried to assult him.He managed to barely escape with his life.Jesse managed to find a NCR patrol.He told them about the unknown fiend camp.The patrol sent off a scout to alert the nearby NCR camp.The rest of the patrol stayed where Jesse found them.They nicknamed him "Jr" since he was the youngest there.Eventually the patrol went back to Camp McCarran.Once there he opted to join the NCR with the goal of moving up in rank, and getting back at the fiends that changed his life.

Role play example (A conversation or event including the character in question and another character):"Hey Jesse!"Called a scout.
"What,"replied Jesse
"We found a Fiend camp.I know you are interested in that kind of thing"replied the scout.
"Where?"inquired Jesse, intrigued instantly.
"First, pay me a hundred caps,"answered the scout.
"Ok,first let me stick a knife in your neck"Jesse calmly said.
"Ok , sorry pal, I was just kidding." replied the scout as he ran away as fast as he could.
See yee haw for law in the mojave
Nothing...Just ..Plain...Nothing

Register or log in to remove.

gislijohann

Posted 21 November 2012 - 06:42 PM

Hey i'm bored and in the mood for some Rp. Can i make another character? And if you need a builder i can help. -gis

whenwas
    whenwas

Carpenter

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 04:36 PM

Legion Applications

OOC

IGN: whenwas
Who told you about us: No one but I was looking for a fallout themed server and I stumbled across this server on the forums.
Why FallCraft: NV:
Age (If you feel comfortable giving us that information.): 17
Did you understand/ read the rules? : Yes.
Contact information (optional):

IC

Name: Jason

Rank: Recruit Legionary (Do NOT edit, this is your started rank)

Karma/ morals ( evil, cruel, bad, snob, kind, neutral ): Cruel

Personality: In combat he is unflinching, willing to follow orders even if it means his death. Merciless to enemies of the Legion while fearful of its leaders.

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Appearance (Dont edit. Use this at all times on the server when playing):
Posted Image
Background (Include= Where he was born, what way did he get into the Legion (Choose from the Three ways mentioned above), his past, his present, any important experiences, his goals.):
Jason was born into a small tribe on the southern border of the New Mexico wastes. The tribe was peaceful, with only a few warriors to defend from predators but nothing more. When he was thirteen years old the tribe received an offer to assimilate with Caesar's Legion. They refused the offer, wanting to live peacfully and without constant war. The next night a legion raiding party came into the tribe's settlement and slaughtered the men and enslaved the women and children, except Jason. When a Legion Recruit came into his families hut he refused to be taken, he picked up a jagged rock and threw it at the recruits face. Cursing at him, the recruit grabbed Jason by the throat and dragged him out into the center of the village and began to beat him. Jason fell to the ground and tried to protect himself from his attacker but to no success. As he lay on the ground beaten and bleeding he passed out. When he awoke a different man was standing over him. The man told him that he was a decanus of the legion and had decided that Jason was to be trained as a recruit not as a slave because he was the only male of his tribe that did not surrender when the fighting began. Jason, fearful for his life agreed to be trained as a recruit and was slowly assimilated into the Legion like many other before him. After many years he had become loyal to the Legion, seeing its power and endless expansion. When he was told that he was to be one of the many sent to fight in the west he was overjoyed to finaly be able to face to soldiers of the NCR and prove himself within the Legion.

Role play example (A conversation or event including the character in question and another character):

Decanus: Recruit, we are running low on water go across the hill to the river and fill up these bottles.
Jason: Yes sir. *Takes the empty bottles and begins to run over the hill the the river*
Jason: *Kneels down by the edge of the water and begins to fill the bottles* *Hears footsteps and sets the bottles down*
NCR Scout: You there! Drop all weapons and put you hands up!
Jason: *Looks at the scout and drops his machete*
NCR Scout: *Raises his rifle and walks towards him*
Jason: *Watches the man approach*
NCR Scout: Now then, where is the rest of your group?
Jason: *Looks at the scout but says nothing*
NCR Scout: *Steps forward and puts his rifle the Jason's chest* Tell me where they are or else I will have to kill you.
Jason: It would be hard to kill me if you are the one who is dead. *Quickly pulls a knife from the scouts belt and stabs it into the man's arm*
NCR Scout: *Yells out in pain and steps back* Thats it! *Aims his rifle and fires but misses due to the arm wound*
Jason: *Jumps at the man when he tries to reload his weapon and stabs him twice in the chest with the knife*
Jason: *Looks down at the dead scout and takes his dog tags and extra ammunition*
Jason: *Walks back to the waters edge and picks up the water bottles before heading back to the Decanus*

See ye haw for law in the Movaje.

TheCrafter2011
  • Minecraft: alexk252

Posted 22 November 2012 - 09:34 PM

View PostJr_pilot, on 21 November 2012 - 05:07 PM, said:

Posted 19 November 2012 - 07:13 PM
NCR Application
OOC

IGN:jr_pilot
Who told you about us:No one, I found  the server myself.
Why FallCraft: NV:I was on a previous fallout server that sucked.I am trying to see if this one is any better.(It looks like it is)
Age (If you feel comfortable giving us that information.):I am 19  years old.
Did you understand/ read the rules? :Yes, see the bottum of my app.
Contact information (optional):Skype: jr_pilot email: [email protected]

IC

Name:Jesse "Jr" Cowl

Karma/ morals ( evil, cruel, bad, snob, neutral, tolerant, good, kind, saintly):Neutral

Personality:Is kind mannered ,but if instigated will kill.

Ethnicity:Caucasian

Appearance (Dont edit, this is what skin you will use to join the server as NCR):
Posted Image

Background (Include= Where he was born, how he got to the NCR, his past, his present, any important experiences, his goals.):Jesse was born in a Fiend encampment from a slave.He doesn't know her name since she died in child birth ,and his dad was killed in the raid that captured his mom.The fiends tolerated him , and made him work as a cook.He was ignored for a while untill he started growing bigger and stronger.Tensions grew until one day when he turned 19 a group of fiends got high and tried to assult him.He managed to barely escape with his life.Jesse managed to find a NCR patrol.He told them about the unknown fiend camp.The patrol sent off a scout to alert the nearby NCR camp.The rest of the patrol stayed where Jesse found them.They nicknamed him "Jr" since he was the youngest there.Eventually the patrol went back to Camp McCarran.Once there he opted to join the NCR with the goal of moving up in rank, and getting back at the fiends that changed his life.

Role play example (A conversation or event including the character in question and another character):"Hey Jesse!"Called a scout.
"What,"replied Jesse
"We found a Fiend camp.I know you are interested in that kind of thing"replied the scout.
"Where?"inquired Jesse, intrigued instantly.
"First, pay me a hundred caps,"answered the scout.
"Ok,first let me stick a knife in your neck"Jesse calmly said.
"Ok , sorry pal, I was just kidding." replied the scout as he ran away as fast as he could.
See yee haw for law in the mojave
ACCEPTED. Wait for server maintenance to be over for whitelist.

View Postwhenwas, on 22 November 2012 - 04:36 PM, said:

Legion Applications

OOC

IGN: whenwas
Who told you about us: No one but I was looking for a fallout themed server and I stumbled across this server on the forums.
Why FallCraft: NV:
Did you understand/ read the rules? : Yes.

IC

Name: Jason

Rank: Recruit Legionary (Do NOT edit, this is your started rank)

Karma/ morals ( evil, cruel, bad, snob, kind, neutral ): Cruel

Personality: In combat he is unflinching, willing to follow orders even if it means his death. Merciless to enemies of the Legion while fearful of its leaders.

Appearance (Dont edit. Use this at all times on the server when playing):
Posted Image
Background (Include= Where he was born, what way did he get into the Legion (Choose from the Three ways mentioned above), his past, his present, any important experiences, his goals.):
Jason was born into a small tribe on the southern border of the New Mexico wastes. The tribe was peaceful, with only a few warriors to defend from predators but nothing more. When he was thirteen years old the tribe received an offer to assimilate with Caesar's Legion. They refused the offer, wanting to live peacfully and without constant war. The next night a legion raiding party came into the tribe's settlement and slaughtered the men and enslaved the women and children, except Jason. When a Legion Recruit came into his families hut he refused to be taken, he picked up a jagged rock and threw it at the recruits face. Cursing at him, the recruit grabbed Jason by the throat and dragged him out into the center of the village and began to beat him. Jason fell to the ground and tried to protect himself from his attacker but to no success. As he lay on the ground beaten and bleeding he passed out. When he awoke a different man was standing over him. The man told him that he was a decanus of the legion and had decided that Jason was to be trained as a recruit not as a slave because he was the only male of his tribe that did not surrender when the fighting began. Jason, fearful for his life agreed to be trained as a recruit and was slowly assimilated into the Legion like many other before him. After many years he had become loyal to the Legion, seeing its power and endless expansion. When he was told that he was to be one of the many sent to fight in the west he was overjoyed to finaly be able to face to soldiers of the NCR and prove himself within the Legion.

Role play example (A conversation or event including the character in question and another character):

Decanus: Recruit, we are running low on water go across the hill to the river and fill up these bottles.
Jason: Yes sir. *Takes the empty bottles and begins to run over the hill the the river*
Jason: *Kneels down by the edge of the water and begins to fill the bottles* *Hears footsteps and sets the bottles down*
NCR Scout: You there! Drop all weapons and put you hands up!
Jason: *Looks at the scout and drops his machete*
NCR Scout: *Raises his rifle and walks towards him*
Jason: *Watches the man approach*
NCR Scout: Now then, where is the rest of your group?
Jason: *Looks at the scout but says nothing*
NCR Scout: *Steps forward and puts his rifle the Jason's chest* Tell me where they are or else I will have to kill you.
Jason: It would be hard to kill me if you are the one who is dead. *Quickly pulls a knife from the scouts belt and stabs it into the man's arm*
NCR Scout: *Yells out in pain and steps back* Thats it! *Aims his rifle and fires but misses due to the arm wound*
Jason: *Jumps at the man when he tries to reload his weapon and stabs him twice in the chest with the knife*
Jason: *Looks down at the dead scout and takes his dog tags and extra ammunition*
Jason: *Walks back to the waters edge and picks up the water bottles before heading back to the Decanus*

See ye haw for law in the Movaje.
ACCEPTED. Wait for server maintenance to be over for whitelist.

Tonight I started the website! So far, it's looking alright :)  Go sign up, and start posting!

Posted Image

AnimanSEQ
  • Minecraft: AnimanSEQ

Posted 22 November 2012 - 10:47 PM

Alex could you look at my New Character app and others starting on 204? 204 and 205 haven't had any application checks yet I believe. Thanks in advance.

Only the foolish rat chews on the cat's tail.

Posted Image

Knight_Vector

Posted 23 November 2012 - 08:10 PM

finally the server is fixed!

Posted Image

TheCrafter2011

Posted 23 November 2012 - 08:10 PM

UPDATE

As many of you good people know, our server fell into chaos with a lagging issue. It was found to be our map was corrupted, which I have now fixed. I will be uploading tommorow the new map, everything should be back to normal. However, there is a slight rollback. Also, any changes made tonight while on the server will not be the same tommorow. So in other words, don't do anything you would care about on the server tonight. Such as an RP raid, your inventory will just be rolled back. Tommorow, the RP can resume. All the best everyone!

- Alex

Posted Image

whenwas
    whenwas

Carpenter

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 11:15 PM

So does this mean the last few accepted applications wont be whitelisted until tommorow?

PoopSac123

Posted 24 November 2012 - 01:04 AM

View PostTheCrafter2011, on 23 November 2012 - 08:10 PM, said:

UPDATE

As many of you good people know, our server fell into chaos with a lagging issue. It was found to be our map was corrupted, which I have now fixed. I will be uploading tommorow the new map, everything should be back to normal. However, there is a slight rollback. Also, any changes made tonight while on the server will not be the same tommorow. So in other words, don't do anything you would care about on the server tonight. Such as an RP raid, your inventory will just be rolled back. Tommorow, the RP can resume. All the best everyone!

- Alex

So what you said in your last post was that you were giving the website that me and Modern made the okay to give out?
Posted Image

PoopSac123

Posted 24 November 2012 - 01:33 AM

Damn the new website is legit.  The one Alex had me make a while back is poopy compared to this
Posted Image

Crazytoast42
    Crazytoast42

The Meaning of Life, the Universe, and Everything...

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 02:54 AM

Great Khan Application

OOC

IGN:Lavasword400

Who told you about us: I found out about it while looking for a server to join

Why FallCraft: NV: It seems interesting enough; I was looking for a good survival-ish wasteland server.

Age (If you feel comfortable giving us that information.):15

Did you understand/ read the rules? :Yes.

IC

Name:Ryan Madrid

Rank:  Great Khan (Do NOT edit, this is your started rank)

Karma/ morals ( evil, cruel, bad, snob, neutral, tolerant, good, kind, saintly):tolerant

Personality: He finds it hard to focus on anything when his mind is already set. He has a soft spot, but can get a kick out of fighting for his life. He despises traitors and the idea of betrayal. He's a kind person, as well as a rowdy one when the time comes. He is very adamant in his views but he is willing to hear both sides of a story.

Appearance (Dont edit, this is what skin you will use to join the server as Great Khan):

Background (Include= Where he was born, how he got to the Khans, his past, his present, any important experiences, his goals.):He was born into the Great Khans. He doesn't have a family due to the harsh life of the Great Khans, but the Khans are a family to him as well. He works actively in looting and raiding for the Khans, as his top notch scouting abilities give an advantage to the people he works with. His goal is to be with the Great Khans and to carry his own weight many times over to help his family.

Esmie: You should've seen the fellas that I brained the other day!

Ryan: Yeah? Who'd ya get?

Esmie: A couple of wasteland a-holes that think they can touch us!

Ryan: They never learn do they?

Esmie: They only get one chance! Hahaha!

Ryan: *Laughs with her* That much is true.

Esmie: Hey, you got anything good lately?

Ryan: Nah, just scouting work so far. I'm trying to find something worth tracking.

Esmie: Alright, good luck with that.

Ryan: I can feel a good haul coming, soon.

See Yee haw for Law in the Mojave!

xenocide31

Posted 24 November 2012 - 10:29 AM

NCR Application

OOC

IGN: Don't Have One (I can get one if needed)

Who told you about us: No one told me, found it on the interwebs.

Why FallCraft: NV: Seems like the best post apocalyptic server out there, plus this is my first time applying for an RP server, and i'm familiar with the fallout universe.

Age (If you feel comfortable giving us that information.):

Did you understand/ read the rules? : Yes, I read the rules, and I will accept them

IC

Name: Devin Chain

Karma/ morals ( evil, cruel, bad, snob, neutral, tolerant, good, kind, saintly): good

Personality:  Usually Devin thinks before he acts when about to make an important decision, however he is easily angered and is quick to draw if insulted.  He has a fair attitude with most people, and prefers to see the big picture of the situation before making any decisions.  

He doesn't mind helping people out if their in trouble, but he expects some respect in return.  He believes strongly in honor, and will fight for what he believes is right, but if overly pressured he is likely to make decisions that he regrets.  

Ethnicity: Caucasian \Asian

Posted Image

Background (Include= Where he was born, how he got to the NCR, his past, his present, any important experiences, his goals.):  Devin was born and raised in Primm with an older sister and a younger brother.  When he was 17, his mother fell ill, and they left with a caravan to New Vegas so she could be cared for at the old mormon fort.  The caravan was attacked by Legionaries, and his father and sister were abducted by the slavers.  What was left of the group managed to reach New Vegas, and Devin's mother survived the worst of her sickness, but from then on, she became chronically ill.  Devin signed up for the NCR army as soon as he was of age so that he could support what was left of the family.  

Role play example (A conversation or event including the character in question and another character): *Devin stumbles drunkly across the strip and bumps into an even drunker gambler.

Gambler (outraged): Do you bight thy thumb at me sir?!!

Devin: What in the living hell are you going on about!?

*The gambler spits on the ground a pace away from Devin and half draws the revolver on his hip.

Devin:  You made a big mistake.

*Devin Whips out his own sidearm and fires three shots... each one farther off target than the last.

*The gambler fires of two shots at Devin just as he dives behind a dark alley.

*A securatron detects the disturbance and fires off a round into the gambler and Devin stumbles away to freeside.

*See yee haw for law in the mojave.

View Postxenocide31, on 24 November 2012 - 10:26 AM, said:

NCR Application

OOC

Why FallCraft: NV: Seems like the best post apocalyptic server out there, plus this is my first time applying for an RP server, and i'm familiar with the fallout universe.

Did you understand/ read the rules? : Yes, I read the rules, and I will accept them

IC

Karma/ morals ( evil, cruel, bad, snob, neutral, tolerant, good, kind, saintly): good

Personality:  Usually Devin thinks before he acts when about to make an important decision, however he is easily angered and is quick to draw if insulted.  He has a fair attitude with most people, and prefers to see the big picture of the situation before making any decisions.  

He doesn't mind helping people out if their in trouble, but he expects some respect in return.  He believes strongly in honor, and will fight for what he believes is right, but if overly pressured he is likely to make decisions that he regrets.  

Posted Image

Background (Include= Where he was born, how he got to the NCR, his past, his present, any important experiences, his goals.):  Devin was born and raised in Primm with an older sister and a younger brother.  When he was 17, his mother fell ill, and they left with a caravan to New Vegas so she could be cared for at the old mormon fort.  The caravan was attacked by Legionaries, and his father and sister were abducted by the slavers.  What was left of the group managed to reach New Vegas, and Devin's mother survived the worst of her sickness, but from then on, she became chronically ill.  Devin signed up for the NCR army as soon as he was of age so that he could support what was left of the family.  

Role play example (A conversation or event including the character in question and another character): *Devin stumbles drunkly across the strip and bumps into an even drunker gambler.

*The gambler spits on the ground a pace away from Devin and half draws the revolver on his hip.

*Devin Whips out his own sidearm and fires three shots... each one farther off target than the last.

*A securatron detects the disturbance and fires off a round into the gambler and Devin stumbles away to freeside.

View Postxenocide31, on 24 November 2012 - 10:26 AM, said:

NCR Application

OOC

IC

Posted Image

*See yee haw for law in the Mojave.

Gotchy
    Gotchy

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 11:35 AM

Alex I have a new acc I tried to talk to you via Skype but there was no reply from you :S

TheCrafter2011

Posted 24 November 2012 - 01:34 PM

Greetings everyone,

The server should be fine now. I stress the word should. Let's see if she is okay again :)

Posted Image

Jr_pilot
    Jr_pilot

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 167 posts
  • Minecraft: Jr_pilot

Posted 24 November 2012 - 04:40 PM

Now that the server is up.... can i be whitelisted
Nothing...Just ..Plain...Nothing

ximeeen
    ximeeen

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 431 posts
  • Minecraft: ximeeen

Posted 25 November 2012 - 01:11 PM

Alex, could you possibly answer my PM's / add me on skype?

Posted Image

minerwulf

Posted 26 November 2012 - 03:06 AM

Khan Application

IGN: minerwulf
Who told you about us: My best friend whenwas Posted Image<3
Why FallCraft: NV: I've been wanting a new Roleplay server, since my last fallout one is offline forever, and my other roleplay server's lost it's thrill (and Whenwas applied for this one so I want to as well :3)
Did you understand/ read the rules? : Yes
Contact information (optional): -------

IC

Name: Eva Renthers
Rank:  Great Khan (Do NOT edit, this is your started rank)

Karma/ morals ( evil, cruel, bad, snob, neutral, tolerant, good, kind, saintly): bad

Personality: She's a jerk to people she doesn't trust. She always prefers brains over brawn. She'd prefer to stay out of a conflict entirely than face it.

Ethnicity: Caucasian American.

Appearance (Dont edit, this is what skin you will use to join the server as Great Khan): I can't copy it, but I have the one posted, don't worry)

Background (Include= Where he was born, how he got to the Khans, his past, his present, any important experiences, his goals.): She was born in Red Rock Canyon to a single mother.  She had a brother 6 years older than her, and he taught her how to defend herself. One day when she was 11 she went with her brother to hunt bighorners. While she got down to skin and take the meat from one she heard a lone gunshot, and the fall of a body. She turned and saw her brother’s body. In his dying breath he gave her his knife and told her to run, which she did, and mere seconds later the bighorner she was skinning was shot where she used to be. In the following years she wished she would have a run in with the NCR so she’d have a chance to kill one of them, but she never did, and wasn’t strong enough to attack them herself. She learned that it’s better to wait for the perfect chance to strike. She’s still waiting for that moment.

Role play example (A conversation or event including the character in question and another character): Eva Renthers and a Powder Ganger (PG)
==while salvaging in an abandoned gas station==
Eva: *sees a man among the shelves*
Eva: What are you doing here..?
PG: *slurred* Takin' yer caps missy
PG: *steps out, holding a knife weakly, appearing violently drunk*
Eva: *steps forward*
PG: *lunges at the girl and tries to stab her*
Eva: *grabs the man by the wrist and tries to twist it to make him drop the knife, and punches towards his chest*
PG: *is hit and goes down, dropping the knife*
See yee-haw for law in the Mojave

EmoKitten
  • Minecraft: lucas99801

Posted 26 November 2012 - 03:20 AM

OOC

IGN: lucas99801

Who told you about us: My friend, The good old forums.

Why FallCraft: NV: It's an exact replica of New Vegas. And it's RP.

Age (If you feel comfortable giving us that information.): 16

Did you understand/ read the rules? : I did.

Contact information (optional): I'd rather keep it under wraps.

IC

Name: Kailar Valkrae

Rank:  Recruit Legionary  (Do NOT edit, this is your started rank)

Karma/ morals ( evil, cruel, bad, snob, kind, neutral ): Evil.

Personality: Unforgiving and sadistic.

Appearance (Dont edit. Use this at all times on the Server when playing):
Posted Image
Background (Include= Where he was born, what way did he get into the Legion (Choose from the Three ways mentioned above), his past, his present, any important experiences, his goals.): He was born into a tribe in current day Nebraska. His tribe was assaulted when he was young, and he was made a slave at the age of 18. He got into a spat with another slave, who happened to be from another rival tribe. The conflict ended with the other slave skinned and burned alive in a river floating away. The Legion took note of the slaves ferocity and threw him into an arena. He fought and killed any opposition they threw at him. He was inducted into the Legion.

Role play example (A conversation or event including the character in question and another character): Kailar looked at the slave who had just pushed. "Stop." He said.
The other slave pushed him again.
Kailar slung his fist, which had a rock with it.
The other slave was smashed in the face with a rock, and it knocked him unconscious.
Kailar looked around, and then drug the body behind a building, and proceeded to skin the body.
The slave screamed, but was drowned out by other screams by other slaves.
"Shouldn't have pushed me, ­."

Posted Image

Zimmeme
    Zimmeme

Diamond Miner

• Members
  • 869 posts
  • Minecraft: Zimmeme

Posted 26 November 2012 - 03:20 AM

OOC

IGN: Zimmeme
Who told you about us: My friend, the good old forums
Why FallCraft: NV: I love the Fallout series
Age (If you feel comfortable giving us that information.): 15, but does it matter? Posted Image
Did you understand/ read the rules? : See yee-haw for law in the Mojave
Contact information (optional): Skype: Zimmeme

IC

Name: Icarus Methos

Karma/ morals ( evil, cruel, bad, snob, kind, neutral ): Evil, wasteland hardened bad-ass murderer has no soul

Personality: I like death, cute pictures would make him want to kill it. Murder is his pictures of puppies

Ethnicity:  Caucasian

Posted Image

He was born in the slave pits, in his parents blood. He was raised by slave masters and treated as harsh as possible, his blood was the proof of his labor. He worked harder than any of the slaves in his cages but he also bled more than any. He killed other slaves in petty fights the guards threw. After a while he gained a reputation of those he slaughtered in those fights that the guards thought him to be a worthy recruit. He was used mostly as a meat shield his first few months but then he was allowed to use a gun.

Icarus: Your skin... it shall feel nice on my head. -continuous skinning a man-

Baluth: You sick ­! get off my friend, you damned ­basterd!

Icarus: -chuckles- Your in a cage you cannot hurt me, and your friend is now... lets say my... clothes.

Baluth: You people are disgusting! just kill me now... why would I live with this sickness!

Icarus: WIll do -picks up gun and points it at Baluth-

Baluth: No wait! stop I didn't mean it!

Icarus: -pulls the trigger blowing off the mans head- Now I can skin them both -chuckles-

Tsmith457
  • Minecraft: Fixitman457

Posted 26 November 2012 - 03:38 AM

OOC

IGN: Fixitman457

Who told you about us:My friend, the good old forums.

Why FallCraft: NV: All the fallout servers I have been on have failed due to them straying from true fallout lore so one that stays true should be intresting,

Age (If you feel comfortable giving us that information.): 16

Did you understand/ read the rules? : Yes

Contact information (optional): trevor.smith457 <--Skype

IC

Name: Vhandis Len

Rank:  Recruit Legionary  (Do NOT edit, this is your started rank)

Karma/ morals ( evil, cruel, bad, snob, kind, neutral ): Cruel,wasteland hardened

Personality: Vhandis is not moved by motivational speeches, he does what he needs to survive

Ethnicity:White

Posted Image
Background (Include= Where he was born, what way did he get into the Legion (Choose from the Three ways mentioned above), his past, his present, any important experiences, his goals.): Vhandis was born in Novac to a family of 3. While he was growing up he was submitted to many raids from the Legion and in the end he left to go join the NCR which seemed to be the only way out at the hands of these demons. Along the way he spotted a group of NCR rangers semingly helping out a family on the side of the road. He kept walking until he was spotted by one of the Rangers who then subsequently shot him in the gut. The last thing he saw was a NCR boot stomping his face. When he awoke he was shackled along many other like him. Thrust into the pit by a guard he was sent against a relatively young man, the man was very frail and when they were both told that one would not come out of that pit. Vhandis did not hesitate and instantly set upon the man, cowering under his attacks he finally fell with a resounding thud as Vhandis stood victorious. After being initiated into the army this is where his story begins.

Role play example (A conversation or event including the character in question and another character): Guard: So how was it? Vhandis still visibly exhausted from his first battle in the pit. Vhandis: It was.... rejuvenating. Guard: I see well the Caesar has requsted to see you. Vhandis nods and heads to the Caesars tent.