• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

✯☢✯ The FallCraft Network! ✯☢✯ 100 SLOTS ✯☢✯ ROLEPLAY ✯☢✯ A PLACE FOR ALL! ✯☢✯ JOIN NOW, NO WHITELIST! ✯☢✯

• Please log in to reply
5324 replies to this topic

tyler_mcgee
  • Minecraft: tylermcgee

Posted 12 November 2012 - 09:51 PM

ok, thanks
The Elder Scrolls: Aldmeris | Head Admin

Register or log in to remove.

Wulfe
    Wulfe

Stone Miner

• Members
  • 77 posts
  • Minecraft: Wulfe_Lightfoot

Posted 12 November 2012 - 11:40 PM

Name: Lance Neeson

Karma/ morals: Good to neutral, depending on the circumstances. He doesn't like slavery, or powerful

people trying to control the weaker, due to his experiences in Utah.

Personality: Curious, science-minded, Prefers to avoid violence if possible

Ethnicity: White

Background (Include= Where he was born, how he got to the NCR, his past, his present, any important

experiences, his goals.):

Lance is yet another Vault Dweller, having left his vault along with most of its
inhabitants around the same time. He refuses to share any details about what his
vault was like or where it is located. He adjusted fairly well to the wasteland,
even if he hasn't been out very long. He has a knack for computers,
science, and mechanics, but has little in the way of weapon skills. After the recent events in Utah, he

has left the Salt Lake Wastes and come west to the Mohave, looking to join up with the only faction that

he doesn't dislike for some reason.

Role play example (A conversation or event including the character in question and another character):

*A raider group stops Lance on the road.*

Raider: "Hey! You! Stop and give us everything you have."

Lance: *jumps in surprise and turns to face the bandits* "Uh... Why do you want it?"

Raider: "...What'dya mean, why do we want it? Hand it over!"

Lance: "That's not an explanation you know. You really shoul-*ducks back like something bad is coming

from behind them."

*A few raiders turn instinctively to see what he's looking at.*

*Lance vaults the railing next to him and drops to the highway below, rolling into a run and getting some

hills between him and the raiders.*

Appearance: Blond hair, glasses, tall, light build

Stats:

Lance Neeson
Level 1 Vault Dweller

Strength: 5
Perception: 5
Endurance: 4
Charisma: 6
Intelligence: 8
Agility: 7
Luck: 5

Barter: 17
Energy Weapons: 15
Explosives: 15
Guns: 19
Lockpick: 15
Medicine: 21
Melee Weapons: 15
Repair: 36 (Tagged)
Science: 36 (Tagged)
Sneak: 34 (Tagged)
Speech: 17
Survival: 13
Unarmed: 13

Inventory Of Note:

Vault Lab Uniform - [DR +2] [Science +5]
(http://fallout.wikia...orm_(Fallout_3))

Eyeglasses - [DR +1] [Perception +2 (With Four Eyes Perk)]
(http://fallout.wikia...ses_(Fallout_3))

Lil' Pip 3000 - [VATS available] [Inventory Management available] [Stats available] [Automap available]
(http://fallout.wikia...l'_Pip_3000)

TheCrafter2011
  • Minecraft: alexk252

Posted 12 November 2012 - 11:46 PM

View PostWulfe, on 12 November 2012 - 11:40 PM, said:

Karma/ morals: Good to neutral, depending on the circumstances. He doesn't like slavery, or powerful

people trying to control the weaker, due to his experiences in Utah.

Background (Include= Where he was born, how he got to the NCR, his past, his present, any important

experiences, his goals.):

Lance is yet another Vault Dweller, having left his vault along with most of its
inhabitants around the same time. He refuses to share any details about what his
vault was like or where it is located. He adjusted fairly well to the wasteland,
science, and mechanics, but has little in the way of weapon skills. After the recent events in Utah, he

has left the Salt Lake Wastes and come west to the Mohave, looking to join up with the only faction that

he doesn't dislike for some reason.

Role play example (A conversation or event including the character in question and another character):

Stats:

Lance Neeson
Level 1 Vault Dweller

Inventory Of Note:

Lil' Pip 3000 - [VATS available] [Inventory Management available] [Stats available] [Automap available]
DENIED. Read the rules please.

View Postttlyunoriginal, on 12 November 2012 - 08:32 PM, said:

NCR Application

OOC

IGN: OpTic_Grizzly
Who told you about us: No one, I stumbled upon the server on the Minecraft Forum.
Why FallCraft: NV: I am a HUGE fan of Fallout and an even bigger fan of minecraft. When I found out about this I thought it was a match made in heaven.
Age (If you feel comfortable giving us that information.):  13 (at time of submission almost 14)
Did you understand/ read the rules? : Yes I have read the rules and agree with them.
Contact information (optional): Skype- thetofupanda

IC

Name: Mark “Cutter” Foremin
Rank: NCR Trooper (Do NOT Edit, This is your started rank)
Karma/ morals: Kind, tolerant
Personality:  “Cutter” is a friendly man that accepts orders without protest. He will not hesitate to defend the NCR, even if it costs him his life.
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Appearance (Don’t edit, this is what skin you will use to join the server as NCR):
“Cutter” is a typical NCR Pvt. He wears the standard apparel.
Higher ranking skins will be given on promotion.
Background (Include= Where he was born, how he got to the NCR, his past, his present, any important experiences, his goals.):

“Cutter” Was born in New Vegas and is the only child of two NCR lieutenants. As a child, he was mischievous and got his nickname because he often cut electrical wires to sell at the local shop. When he was 14 both parents died in a bandit raid. He swore to take revenge on the ones responsible. When he was 16 he got his chance. He overheard a conversation by two NCR Privates that the group of bandits responsible for the raid 2 years ago had been spotted outside the Wasteland. He quickly set out to bring justice to his parents’ death. He tracked the bandits for weeks with no avail. On his trek home, he encountered the group’s camp. His chance was here. He had the element of surprise. He managed to kill a few bandits before the rest caught on. Soon he was overwhelmed and being surrounded. He knew he was facing death or worse. He put his pistol to his head and was about to pull the trigger when he heard gunshots. These were not from the bandits guns. A NCR patrol had heard the shooting and went to investigate. He never got his revenge that day. 5 years later it is still the force driving him on, that someday, his parents’ death will be avenged.

Role play example (A conversation or event including the character in question and another character): *Cutter is walking through the Wasteland*
*He has given up hope of finding the bandit group that killed his parents two years ago*
*He thinks he sees a caravan in the distance and goes to investigate*
*He realizes that it is not a caravan, but the bandit group*
*He thinks to himself, “This is it, I have the element of surprise. This is finally it.”*
*He speeds up to a jog so he can reach a hill in time to not be noticed*
*He takes out his rifle and takes aim*
*BAM! BAM! BAM! He managed to take out 3 bandits before the camp goes on alert*
*Cutter fires at the advancing bandits, saying the name of a different person killed in the raid with each shot*
*The bandits scream things like, “There there, on the hill!” or “Get him!” or “A drink goes to the man that kills this ****er”*
*Cutter is not affected by this at all, all he is thinking of is revenge*
*He quickly realizes that he is being overrun*
*He thinks of the stories that people have told him about this group*
*Cutter quickly decides that death is better than what awaits if he is captured*
*Slowly, he raises his sidearm to his Right Temple*
*He closes his eyes and slowly puts pressure on the trigger*
*Just then, the voices of the bandits change, they are now screaming in fear*
*Cutter hears different gunfire*
*he opens his eyes to see a NCR Patrol driving away the bandit*
*He never got his revenge that day, but was relieved that that he lived to try again*
Denied. Read the rules.

Posted Image

BooVee
    BooVee

Stone Miner

• Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 11:47 PM

Hey guys! PFC Marcus of the NCR here, but I can't seem to get online. It crashes EVERYTIME I log in! Here's my crash report:

--- BEGIN ERROR REPORT f874cd50 --------
Generated 11/12/12 6:44 PM

- Minecraft Version: 1.3.2
- Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1
- Java Version: 1.7.0_07, Oracle Corporation
- Java VM Version: Java HotSpot™ 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
- Memory: 360537760 bytes (343 MB) / 525664256 bytes (501 MB) up to 1908932608 bytes (1820 MB)
- JVM Flags: 1 total; -Xmx2048m
- LWJGL: 2.4.2
- OpenGL: AMD Radeon™ HD 6520G GL version 4.1.11247 Compatibility Profile Context, ATI Technologies Inc.
- Is Modded: Very likely
- Type: Client
- Texture Pack: FallCraftNewVegasServerPack (2).zip
- Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)

unacceptable character '

NOTE: I'm running this on DEV, and my character is NOT cracked.

Clawreviews

Posted 12 November 2012 - 11:49 PM

So im a wastelander and i was wondering how do i get a home?

Knight_Vector

Posted 12 November 2012 - 11:51 PM

Greetings denizens of the Mojave! This is Spectre Ericsson once again! I bring you good news in these dark times. You will all be pleased to hear that the citizens of Novac with the help of both myself and the courageous Ash Williams have ousted the tyrannical NCR out of Novac! Your ears do not deceive you people, the NCR have been pushed out of Novac! In coordination with the people of Novac both Ash and I will do our best to assist the people of Novac to keep the wretched Bear out! Despite all this good news I have to report on bad news. The NCR have assulted Hidden Valley, where the Brotherhood of Steel's bunker resides. The tyrannical Bear ruthlessly attacked with a barrage of grenades and a volley of bullets. Despite these atrocities the Brotherhood took no casualties! Only one man was wounded on the side of the Brotherhood, but no matter we will prevail over the wretched NCR! Do not fear we will over come the Bear! This is Spectre Ericsson signing off and remember there is always hope even in the darkest of times!

Posted Image

TheCrafter2011

Posted 12 November 2012 - 11:51 PM

View PostShadowAlpaca, on 12 November 2012 - 08:56 PM, said:

NCR Application

OOC

IGN: ShadowAlpaca

Who told you about us: My brother told me about this server a few weeks ago, so I thought I might try it out.

Why FallCraft: NV: I really like Fallout and post-apocalyptic games.

Age (If you feel comfortable giving us that information.):19

Did you understand/ read the rules? : See yee-haw for the law in Mojave!

Contact information (optional):

IC

Name: Lyra Schneizel

Karma/ morals ( evil, cruel, bad, snob, kind, neutral ): kind

Personality: Finds enjoyment in helping people, usually kind to others.

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Appearance (Dont edit, this is what skin you will use to join the server as NCR):

Higher ranking skins will be given on promotion.

Background (Include= Where he was born, how he got to the NCR, his past, his present, any important experiences, his goals.):

Lyra was born in Nevada. Her mother was a follower and her father was a desert Ranger, though they both stopped working with their factions and settled at Novac, a few years before First battle of Hoover Dam. Though, when NCR arrived to the Mojave, with eyes on Hoover Dam, NCR quickly signed a treaty with Desert Rangers. After this, many of her father's old comrades confronted her father. After a few months of these confrontations, Her father finally decided to help NCR, with her mother helping them as a medic. Before leaving her though, her family send her to the care of Followers, in hopes that she won't be like rest of the Mojave. After she took education under the followers, she learned many medical procedures. When she officialy got to be a member of followers, they sent her to Old Mormon Fort, where she can help followers further. Although after the first battle of Hoover Dam, she realized NCR needed more help then followers did, which resulted in her joining in forces of NCR.

* A man with a black armor arrives at the door*

Man: So, You are here. I didn't though you would be in a calm place like here.

Lyra's father: Go away. I refuse to work with those NCR.

Man: So you accept slavery under legion do you?

Lyra's father: I..

Man: That is what will happen if you continue to sit down! If you refuse to help us Legion will burn this land.

Lyra's father: *sigh* I see... I think I don't have any other choice, do I?

Man: I'm glad that you were finally realized it.

ACCEPTED.

Posted Image

BooVee
    BooVee

Stone Miner

• Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 11:54 PM

View PostBooVee, on 12 November 2012 - 11:47 PM, said:

Hey guys! PFC Marcus of the NCR here, but I can't seem to get online. It crashes EVERYTIME I log in! Here's my crash report:

--- BEGIN ERROR REPORT f874cd50 --------
Generated 11/12/12 6:44 PM

- Minecraft Version: 1.3.2
- Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1
- Java Version: 1.7.0_07, Oracle Corporation
- Java VM Version: Java HotSpot™ 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
- Memory: 360537760 bytes (343 MB) / 525664256 bytes (501 MB) up to 1908932608 bytes (1820 MB)
- JVM Flags: 1 total; -Xmx2048m
- LWJGL: 2.4.2
- OpenGL: AMD Radeon™ HD 6520G GL version 4.1.11247 Compatibility Profile Context, ATI Technologies Inc.
- Is Modded: Very likely
- Type: Client
- Texture Pack: FallCraftNewVegasServerPack (2).zip
- Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)

unacceptable character '

NOTE: I'm running this on DEV, and my character is NOT cracked.
Please, I really can't log on at all. If someone could give me a possible solution to this please share.

soul_reaperz
  • Minecraft: soul_reaperz

Posted 12 November 2012 - 11:55 PM

To the People of the Mojave, and the New California Republic,

Today, you have witnessed the true power of the Brotherhood of Steel. But not through my men, just through me. Now imagine me, plus... I don't know, 5 or 6 others. Today, I wiped out the entire NCR, with one gauss rifle in hand and a head full of hopes. Today, General Lee Oliver has learned that his choices to fight against the Brotherhood of Steel have been mistaken, greatly! As he too, felt the full force of the Brotherhood, as he was taken out of battle twice by my hand. Go to back to your precious President. Tell him what you have learned today.

Long Live the Brotherhood! Long Live the Elder!

- Elder N. McNamara, Brotherhood of Steel: Mojave Chapter.

Posted Image

Wulfe
    Wulfe

Stone Miner

• Members
  • 77 posts
  • Minecraft: Wulfe_Lightfoot

Posted 13 November 2012 - 12:04 AM

(Sorry, I messed up and only posted part. He's the full app:)

OOC

IGN: Wulfe_Lightfoot

Who told you about us: A friend from a recently shut down Fallout RP server that we played on.

Why FallCraft: NV: It looks pretty good, and there aren't many choices if you want to do some Fallout RP.

Age (If you feel comfortable giving us that information.): 18

Did you understand/ read the rules? : Yes, see yee-haw for law in the Mojave!

IC

Karma/ morals: Good to neutral, depending on the circumstances. He doesn't like slavery, or powerful people trying to control the weaker, due to his experiences in Utah.

science, and mechanics, but has little in the way of weapon skills. After the recent events in Utah, he has left the Salt Lake Wastes and come west to the Mohave, looking to join up with the only faction that he doesn't dislike for some reason.

Lance: *jumps in surprise and turns to face the bandits* "Uh... Why do you want it?"

Lance: "That's not an explanation you know. You really shoul-*ducks back like something bad is coming from behind them."

*Lance vaults the railing next to him and drops to the highway below, rolling into a run and getting some hills between him and the raiders.*

Stats:

Lance Neeson
Level 1 Vault Dweller

Inventory:

TheCrafter2011

Posted 13 November 2012 - 12:07 AM

View PostWulfe, on 13 November 2012 - 12:04 AM, said:

(Sorry, I messed up and only posted part. He's the full app:)

OOC

IGN: Wulfe_Lightfoot

Who told you about us: A friend from a recently shut down Fallout RP server that we played on.

Why FallCraft: NV: It looks pretty good, and there aren't many choices if you want to do some Fallout RP.

Age (If you feel comfortable giving us that information.): 18

Did you understand/ read the rules? : Yes, see yee-haw for law in the Mojave!

IC

Karma/ morals: Good to neutral, depending on the circumstances. He doesn't like slavery, or powerful people trying to control the weaker, due to his experiences in Utah.

science, and mechanics, but has little in the way of weapon skills. After the recent events in Utah, he has left the Salt Lake Wastes and come west to the Mohave, looking to join up with the only faction that he doesn't dislike for some reason.

Lance: "That's not an explanation you know. You really shoul-*ducks back like something bad is coming from behind them."

*Lance vaults the railing next to him and drops to the highway below, rolling into a run and getting some hills between him and the raiders.*

Stats:

Lance Neeson
Level 1 Vault Dweller

Inventory:

ACCEPTED. Make sure you know the rules though.

Posted Image

Clawreviews

Posted 13 November 2012 - 12:15 AM

Let me tell you this BoS You exile me, Talk trash, and now shoot me! You will regret this!

BooVee
    BooVee

Stone Miner

• Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 12:21 AM

I have just encountered a Blue Screen, but I managed to repair my computer and it is fine. Spout does not start, but I am probably getting a new client and the problem may be fixed.

sn0wbreeze12

Posted 13 November 2012 - 12:24 AM

ShadowAlpaca
  • Minecraft: ShadowAlpaca

Posted 13 November 2012 - 12:27 AM

View PostTheCrafter2011, on 12 November 2012 - 11:51 PM, said:

ACCEPTED.
It says I'm not whitelisted?

PoopSac123

Posted 13 November 2012 - 01:33 AM

Well Just got killed by Liberty Prime.............I die... So that democracy may live.
Posted Image

itz_michael and Jason
  • Minecraft: itz_michael

Posted 13 November 2012 - 01:51 AM

Ladies and Gentlemen of the Novac

Good day everyone, this is Corporal Willcroft, once again representing The Bear. I come here today in utter disgust and awe. Earlier this morning my Ncr brethren were sent out to Novac in order to solve a disturbance peacefully. Suddenly two savage mercenaries appeared, slaughtering defenseless men and woman for no evident reason. These maniacs were no doubt hired by the distasteful BoS, for I myself spotted one of these thugs bearing power armor. When these mysterious men first entered Novac, I tried to entertain them with some negotiations. Instead I took heavy gunfire, when I neither had guns drawn or armor equipped. So if you are in the Novac region, pack your bags and head somewhere else. For if you don't, slavery and torture are in your future.

In more recent news, the Ncr recently found out that one of these savage brutes that attacked Novac goes by the name of Spectre Ericsson.  Ericsson is known for comitting several acts against humanity. That right, he's a cannibal! How can anyone trust a man that eats people. If you know Spectre Ericsson, shoot him, or you might just be next on his dinner plate.

Let the Bear guide you to Justice,
Michael Willcroft
Michael Willcroft of the New California Republic.

Knight_Vector

Posted 13 November 2012 - 03:18 AM

View Postitz_michael and Jason, on 13 November 2012 - 01:51 AM, said:

Ladies and Gentlemen of the Novac

Good day everyone, this is Corporal Willcroft, once again representing The Bear. I come here today in utter disgust and awe. Earlier this morning my Ncr brethren were sent out to Novac in order to solve a disturbance peacefully. Suddenly two savage mercenaries appeared, slaughtering defenseless men and woman for no evident reason. These maniacs were no doubt hired by the distasteful BoS, for I myself spotted one of these thugs bearing power armor. When these mysterious men first entered Novac, I tried to entertain them with some negotiations. Instead I took heavy gunfire, when I neither had guns drawn or armor equipped. So if you are in the Novac region, pack your bags and head somewhere else. For if you don't, slavery and torture are in your future.

In more recent news, the Ncr recently found out that one of these savage brutes that attacked Novac goes by the name of Spectre Ericsson.  Ericsson is known for comitting several acts against humanity. That right, he's a cannibal! How can anyone trust a man that eats people. If you know Spectre Ericsson, shoot him, or you might just be next on his dinner plate.

Let the Bear guide you to Justice,
Michael Willcroft

Spoken like a true NCR, corrupt and a deceitful

Posted Image

itz_michael and Jason
  • Minecraft: itz_michael

Posted 13 November 2012 - 03:38 AM

View PostKnight_Vector, on 13 November 2012 - 03:18 AM, said:

Spoken like a true NCR, corrupt and a deceitful

This man eats people. Shun this cannibal, shun him! ;)
Michael Willcroft of the New California Republic.

Clawreviews

Posted 13 November 2012 - 04:26 AM

As i speak now i'm injured, badly. I have just survived an explosion at a powder ganger camp, i may not survive this is my last message to the Wastelanders, NCR, Legion, BoS,Khans, and all, I am Cellar!