• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

✯☢✯ The FallCraft Network! ✯☢✯ 100 SLOTS ✯☢✯ ROLEPLAY ✯☢✯ A PLACE FOR ALL! ✯☢✯ JOIN NOW, NO WHITELIST! ✯☢✯

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5322 replies to this topic

TheCrafter2011
  • Minecraft: alexk252

Posted 01 April 2012 - 04:13 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

IP: 88.150.186.141

Join for an in-game test! No need for an application!

☢ THE FALLCRAFT NETWORK

Posted Image

The Fallout Network is an all round Fallout themed role-playing minecraft server. Our dream is to be the largest Roleplay Minecraft Server, and are vastly approaching it. This is the 110 Slot super RP Fallout server, you always dreamed of. Custom plugins, replica maps and an amazing community? We have it all.

The FallCraft network is a link between all of the FallCraft servers. We also have our testing area, but that doesn't count. They are as listed below. We plan on having six different maps which you can roleplay on, all linked and built into the main server itself.

FallCraft: New Vegas

FallCraft: Old World Blues

FallCraft: The Other Side

As shown above, The FallCraft Network, links all our of our DLC's, server entry tests and main map together. Brand new and never seen before on role playing servers, this will truly amaze you. Currently, the network only contains the ability to go to FallCraft: New Vegas, the FallCraft Testing Zone and FallCraft: Old World Blues. However, we shall be adding LOTS more in the future.

For some people, currently you may be thinking:

"Wow, wow, slow down. I've played Fallout, but have never role played before, can I still play on this server, and what is role-playing?"

Yes, we get players that have played Fallout, but never role played before, so lets clear things up on what a role play server actually is.

A role play server is a server in which you can realistically act as a character, at which you create or are assigned. That means, you decide what you want too do in a sense. Having an alter-ego on an online Minecraft server is a great thing. If you want your character too be abit crazy, that's fine by us. Or, a quiet peaceful person, that's alright aswell. You can be exactly like your Fallout character inside Minecraft, except, it's online, and with lots of other people. You can transform into a gleaming new self inside a game, and this is exactly what we come too offer you.

Whatever RP story you want, can be fulfilled here, on the FallCraft Network. If you want to have a server with great role-players, a spectacular environments, and lots to do, we got it. Want to go bounty hunting? We got it, just join FallCraft: New Vegas. Want to take part in claiming towns for your faction, and help them grow to the largest? PVP in the largest tactical assaults? We got it. Are you a scientific type of person? Just join FallCraft: Old World Blues. Or, want to just roam the wastes, getting quests and building your character as you go. WE got it.

Posted Image

Spoiler:

Posted Image

Spoiler:

☢ LAW OF THE NETWORK ☢

Posted Image

Spoiler:

☢ STAFF/DEV TEAM ☢

Posted Image

Spoiler:

☢ DONATE, EARN VIP KIT ☢

Posted Image

Spoiler:

☢ BANNERS ☢

We would be very grateful if you could apply one of these as your signature, and link it to this forum post. The more people we have on this server, the better! Every little helps guys!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

kill5112
    kill5112

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 628 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 04:14 PM

Position Wanted:Admin
IGN:Kill5112
Name:Alec
Hours You Can Dedicate:10 Hours a day ATLEAST!
​Example Of Work (Image Or Story):here is story i went on server they gave me op and it had ranks and things and i made this huge Castle for spawn and the owners loved it they started giving me 10% of donations and then i had like 50$ from it!
Why You Want This Position:i can help server and i have played game i have it
What Can You Bring To The Server: TONS OF PLAYER, HUGE BUILDS, AND FUN!!!!
Proud Owner Of EastCoast Prison

TheCrafter2011

Posted 01 April 2012 - 04:17 PM

View PostPietdagamer, on 01 April 2012 - 04:15 PM, said:

This looks really epic!

But camt meet EMC (click banner in my sig. For more info)
Thanks alot man, but for obvious reasons please do not promote other servers :) Anyway thank you :P

Posted Image

jjlin98
    jjlin98

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 256 posts
  • Minecraft: DumberThanAss
  • Xbox:Nicole Darrow

Posted 01 April 2012 - 04:17 PM

position wanted-Mod

IGN:hunkerjunkerme

Name:John

hours I can dedicate-2-5 hours a day

example-I have been server admins, and mod before so I know how to calm situations

why I want this position-I am very good at this position and enjoy helping people out

What I can bring-I can bring peace and stability to this server (not to mention even more fun)

thank you for reading this
"I'm ugly and I'm proud!" ~ SpongeBob

TheCrafter2011

Posted 01 April 2012 - 04:20 PM

View Postkill5112, on 01 April 2012 - 04:14 PM, said:

Position Wanted:Admin
IGN:Kill5112
Name:Alec
Hours You Can Dedicate:10 Hours a day ATLEAST!
​Example Of Work (Image Or Story):here is story i went on server they gave me op and it had ranks and things and i made this huge Castle for spawn and the owners loved it they started giving me 10% of donations and then i had like 50$ from it!
Why You Want This Position:i can help server and i have played game i have it
What Can You Bring To The Server: TONS OF PLAYER, HUGE BUILDS, AND FUN!!!!
You sure you are 19? Just abit suspicious because of your grammar man?

View Postjjlin98, on 01 April 2012 - 04:17 PM, said:

position wanted-Mod

IGN:hunkerjunkerme

Name:John

hours I can dedicate-2-5 hours a day

example-I have been server admins, and mod before so I know how to calm situations

why I want this position-I am very good at this position and enjoy helping people out

What I can bring-I can bring peace and stability to this server (not to mention even more fun)

thank you for reading this
Accepted, but before I send the IP please send me a  a picture of your work through PM.

Posted Image

mackzastic

Position Wanted:

IGN:

Position Wanted:admin or owner or mod

IGN:mackzastic

Name:mackenzie

Hours You Can Dedicate:about 10 to 12hrs a week

​Example Of Work (Image Or Story):well i have made many castles and pixel art but my best was this huge spawn dome with all types of blocks looke realy nice

Why You Want This Position:Because i like helping out servers

What Can You Bring To The Server:Good attitude and building and pixel art

jjlin98
    jjlin98

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 256 posts
  • Minecraft: DumberThanAss
  • Xbox:Nicole Darrow

View PostTheCrafter2011, on 01 April 2012 - 04:20 PM, said:

You sure you are 19? Just abit suspicious because of your grammar man?

Accepted, but before I send the IP please send me a  a picture of your work through PM.

ok I would be happy too
"I'm ugly and I'm proud!" ~ SpongeBob

TheCrafter2011

Posted 01 April 2012 - 04:21 PM

View Postmackzastic, on 01 April 2012 - 04:20 PM, said:

Position Wanted:

IGN:

Position Wanted:admin or owner or mod

IGN:mackzastic

Name:mackenzie

Hours You Can Dedicate:about 10 to 12hrs a week

​Example Of Work (Image Or Story):well i have made many castles and pixel art but my best was this huge spawn dome with all types of blocks looke realy nice

Why You Want This Position:Because i like helping out servers

What Can You Bring To The Server:Good attitude and building and pixel art

DENIED, sorry.Do not ask to be server owner.Also improve your grammar.

Posted Image

mackzastic

Posted 01 April 2012 - 04:24 PM

well i was just putting it on there cause those are all the postions

do you think my app is bad or just the owner part

TheCrafter2011

Posted 01 April 2012 - 04:28 PM

View Postmackzastic, on 01 April 2012 - 04:24 PM, said:

well i was just putting it on there cause those are all the postions

do you think my app is bad or just the owner part
I would not call it bad.Just not good enough, we are looking for alot longer reasons for why you want the position etc.

Keep them Apps coming people!

Posted Image

TheCrafter2011

Posted 01 April 2012 - 04:36 PM

Just add some more detail!

Posted Image

TheCrafter2011

Posted 01 April 2012 - 04:43 PM

View PostTheCrafter2011, on 01 April 2012 - 04:36 PM, said:

Just add some more detail!
Please, if you are mature and want a very good survival server please help me out!

Posted Image

TheCrafter2011

Posted 01 April 2012 - 05:02 PM

Please guys help out!

Posted Image

Ilovefizz

Posted 01 April 2012 - 05:13 PM

Position Wanted: Admin / Moderator Not really botherd witch :D

IGN:Ilovefizz (My dog just died so it's in all I Love Fizz :D)

Name:Chris

Hours You Can Dedicate:6 hours

​Example Of Work (Image Or Story):Em well i owned my own server ok eh but my Gaming pc went ... Boom ! So i have been and owner em i'm using my Macbook Pro Right now so i will stick with my mac and hopefully it won't go .... Boom Lol

Why You Want This Position:To stop greifing I hate and i bet so do you, and stop stealing and all in all help the server out ! :D

What Can You Bring To The Server:I can bring Swag ! Seriousley i will attempt to build good creations and you know help the Newbies and such :D

sechrest95
  • Minecraft: sechrest24

Posted 01 April 2012 - 05:50 PM

Position Wanted: uhh builder or trusted if i could i mean i dont need anything great just a way to build :D
IGN: sechrest24
Name:  Evan Sechrest
Hours You Can Dedicate: 2-5 on weekdays and on weekends about 6-8
​Example Of Work (Image Or Story): for a while i was working on a huge mau5 head and it was pretty epic i wish i still had it but i accidently deleted the map and my little bro deleted all mah screenshots... another thing i do is i am an admin on a friends server and i help him smooth thing out.
Why You Want This Position: all i want is a simple position where i can build freely and legitimately
What Can You Bring To The Server: i can bring livelyness to this server through a good mood and good work ethic... :DD

TheCrafter2011

Posted 01 April 2012 - 06:23 PM

View Postsechrest95, on 01 April 2012 - 05:50 PM, said:

Position Wanted: uhh builder or trusted if i could i mean i dont need anything great just a way to build Posted Image
IGN: sechrest24
Name:  Evan Sechrest
Hours You Can Dedicate: 2-5 on weekdays and on weekends about 6-8
​Example Of Work (Image Or Story): for a while i was working on a huge mau5 head and it was pretty epic i wish i still had it but i accidently deleted the map and my little bro deleted all mah screenshots... another thing i do is i am an admin on a friends server and i help him smooth thing out.
Why You Want This Position: all i want is a simple position where i can build freely and legitimately
What Can You Bring To The Server: i can bring livelyness to this server through a good mood and good work ethic... :DD
Fix your grammar and apply again please :) Also add more detail.

Posted Image

Ilovefizz

Posted 01 April 2012 - 06:28 PM

What about me .. ?

TheCrafter2011

Posted 01 April 2012 - 06:33 PM

View PostIlovefizz, on 01 April 2012 - 06:28 PM, said:

What about me .. ?
Same with you, please fix your grammar and we are looking for much longer reasons why you want the position and how you can help the server.Sorry but if you do not fix you are denied.

View PostIlovefizz, on 01 April 2012 - 06:28 PM, said:

What about me .. ?
Also you understand you will need to pay at least £5 a month to keep your position.

Posted Image

Ilovefizz

Posted 01 April 2012 - 06:34 PM

View PostTheCrafter2011, on 01 April 2012 - 06:33 PM, said:

Same with you, please fix your grammar and we are looking for much longer reasons why you want the position and how you can help the server.Sorry but if you do not fix you are denied.

Also you understand you will need to pay at least £5 a month to keep your position.

Am ok .... :L

TheCrafter2011

Posted 01 April 2012 - 06:36 PM

View PostIlovefizz, on 01 April 2012 - 06:34 PM, said:

Am ok .... :L
Ok then, suit yourself.

Posted Image