• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Fun Casual Multi-Purpose server (IN NEED OF PLAYERS!!!!!!)

fun casual creative free custom awesome multi purpose build community

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

B_Glo
    B_Glo

Newly Spawned

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 12:10 AM

Chill, Casual, and Creative Community-Type Server!!!!!!!!!!

INTRO

Hello and thank you for showing interest in the server. This is a server that my freind hosts and I help run. We are new to this and are just looking to have a casual free build type server where you can be creative. Future plans include having designated battling areas as well as designated survival areas. Right now we are just looking for some decent, chill people who want to help make our server a more interesting and diverse place. If you are interested in joining our server, we are more than happy to add you. Simply send an email containing your username (and a clever joke if you are looking to impress) to [email protected] This is the email that all the OPs have access to. From there, we will add you to the white list if we currently have room for you and reply via email with the server ip. If there is not room for you, do not lose hope, because we will work quickly to make sure you have proper accommodations  withing a day or two. Again, we would love your help expanding our server and creating our world. Thanks!
-B_Glo

Quick server synopsis

This server is, in a nutshell, just a pretty chill place for some pretty chill people. Not many rules, just don't be a jerk to others and ask before starting any projects that could be considered too large to remain your own "private project". Unless the Admin has changed it, you should spawn by our cozy welcome lodge where you are free to use any of its resources and claim your own room. From that point on, you will be considered part of our community and are welcome to partake in all facets of our server. All in all, we need some fresh minds and company to keep our server interesting. Hope to see you there!

Register or log in to remove.

CheesyWalnut

Posted 01 April 2012 - 03:02 AM

ill join

Please wait while I attempt to care

Posted Image

DeathniteR
  • Minecraft: Deathnite

Posted 01 April 2012 - 04:37 PM

Count me in ;)

syang0525
  • Minecraft: syang0525