oh man... you should really get off minecraft for once :P

10BIT
    10BIT

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 151 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 09:36 AM

still speechless hehe
my youtube channel with basic and a little bit advanced redstone stuff ;-)
[media]http://www.youtube.c...le?feature=mhee[/media]

Mecha*Rage
  • Minecraft: MechaRage

Posted 01 April 2012 - 03:18 PM

Man... WTF... That's shooting bursts of awesomeness !
I'm still learning English, I'll be glad if you help me by pointing out any of my mistakes :)

Asdjke
    Asdjke

Zombie Killer

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 158 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 10:01 PM

View Postxxxminecraftplay10xxx, on 31 March 2012 - 11:27 PM, said:

Nice!

Thanks ;)
Posted Image

Idkwhoiam128

Posted 01 April 2012 - 11:27 PM

Beat you to it Posted Image lol

Anyways, it still looks good. Mine doesn't have a word choice built in, but it lets you play with two people.
I like how you made yours also have a diagram of the guy.

CODsniperkid

Posted 02 April 2012 - 02:42 AM

That's just amazing! So much redstone, it hurts. That's pretty sick bro :)

The only stupid question is the question you don't ask. ~GB_Implicit

Asdjke
    Asdjke

Zombie Killer

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 158 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 09:04 PM

View PostPotatoSpork, on 01 April 2012 - 09:04 AM, said:

oh man... you should really get off minecraft for once Posted Image

Nah ;)
Posted Image

Cuniculator
  • Minecraft: cuniculator

Posted 03 April 2012 - 07:11 PM

Yea, i can understand this :P
Posted Image

Asdjke
    Asdjke

Zombie Killer

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 158 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 10:14 PM

View Post10BIT, on 01 April 2012 - 09:36 AM, said:

still speechless hehe

;)
Posted Image

socccerstar
  • Minecraft: socccerstar

Posted 04 April 2012 - 10:22 PM

I think I'll build that in my survival world after I build Modern Warfare and Skyrim.

"sqrt(-1) love you!" -Notch

Chillybeef

Posted 08 April 2012 - 03:14 AM

View Postsocccerstar, on 04 April 2012 - 10:22 PM, said:

I think I'll build that in my survival world after I build Modern Warfare and Skyrim.

hehe, good luck getting the hundreds of thousands of blocks ;)

UK_Legend
  • Minecraft: xUK_Legendx

Posted 08 April 2012 - 09:37 PM

Mind blowing, but I'm not sure how this actually works, I downloaded the world and it was already at the win screen, So I pressed new game, waited for the screens to clear then entered A, nothing E nothing and so on until all the vowels were entered, even Y was entered and nothing appeared on the bottom screen and the top screen was all the way to the body, am I missing something?

I'm pretty sure there isn't an English word which doesn't contain A, E, I, O, U, Y

Tried one more time, and the same happened, so I pressed new game, and went to admire the wiring, came back and the bottom screen had water lines going across the bottom, so I started guessing vowels and I won the game, so I pressed new game once again, it cleared the screen and once again nothing is appearing.

Alright, the problem was pressing new game would reset but not start a new game every time, sometimes it had to pressed twice, once to reset and again to start a new game.

Another problem though, I've gotten the word "Keep" 5 times in a row? do you have to manually change the word somehow?

minij516
    minij516

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 201 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 10:27 PM

When i downloaded it i spawned in the middle of  the wiring on a piece of wool.?

Asdjke
    Asdjke

Zombie Killer

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 158 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 10:59 PM

View Postminij516, on 08 April 2012 - 10:27 PM, said:

When i downloaded it i spawned in the middle of  the wiring on a piece of wool.?

Really? that is Weird. you should be in creative mode so just fly up to it ;)
Posted Image

Normo
    Normo

Stone Miner

• Members
  • 70 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 11:22 PM

I'm in survival :P
Were you using too many items? Because if you use that to go into creative mode the world is still a survival world :P

jokrage
    jokrage

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1127 posts
  • Minecraft: BJ_HEROS

Posted 08 April 2012 - 11:58 PM

its glitched i spawned in mid air it was survival mode and fell to my death and then kept on respawning in mid air in a jungle and dieing and dieing
"It's camouflaged. It's disguised as a police telephone box from 1963. Every time the TARDIS materializes in a new location, within the first nanosecond of landing, it analyses its surroundings, calculates a twelve-dimensional data map of everything within a thousand mile radius and the determines which outer shell would blend in best with the environment... and then it disguises itself as a police telephone box from 1963."                                                                      -The Doctor

Asdjke
    Asdjke

Zombie Killer

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 158 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 12:03 AM

View PostNormo, on 08 April 2012 - 11:22 PM, said:

I'm in survival :P Were you using too many items? Because if you use that to go into creative mode the world is still a survival world :P

View Postjokrage, on 08 April 2012 - 11:58 PM, said:

its glitched i spawned in mid air it was survival mode and fell to my death and then kept on respawning in mid air in a jungle and dieing and dieing

Download is updated. you should spawn correctly in creative now ;)
Posted Image

Chillybeef

Posted 09 April 2012 - 12:16 AM

View PostiUK, on 08 April 2012 - 09:37 PM, said:

Mind blowing, but I'm not sure how this actually works, I downloaded the world and it was already at the win screen, So I pressed new game, waited for the screens to clear then entered A, nothing E nothing and so on until all the vowels were entered, even Y was entered and nothing appeared on the bottom screen and the top screen was all the way to the body, am I missing something?

I'm pretty sure there isn't an English word which doesn't contain A, E, I, O, U, Y

Tried one more time, and the same happened, so I pressed new game, and went to admire the wiring, came back and the bottom screen had water lines going across the bottom, so I started guessing vowels and I won the game, so I pressed new game once again, it cleared the screen and once again nothing is appearing.

Alright, the problem was pressing new game would reset but not start a new game every time, sometimes it had to pressed twice, once to reset and again to start a new game.

Another problem though, I've gotten the word "Keep" 5 times in a row? do you have to manually change the word somehow?

It actually will reset; You may not be giving it enough time...It admittedly takes a long time to reset.

Also, it's likely generating words wrong because of our use with burning out torches. We're adding a feature right now that updates this area. It's simply a button you need to press the first time you load the map.

Thanks for pointing out these bugs; they should be fixed shortly.

EDIT: Feature added, spawn fixed, and download updated.

Thanks for the comments, guys.