• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

★★★ sk89q's ★★★ | 24/7 | Quests NPCs Shops Thaumcraft IC2 BC3 AppEng Forestry ComputerCraft more | We make WorldEdit

custom modpack

• Please log in to reply
982 replies to this topic

sk89q
    sk89q

Gold Miner

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 474 posts

Posted 28 December 2010 - 10:01 PM

POPULAR

Posted Image

SKCraft is a whitelist modded survival server.
  • FRIENDLY PLAYERS. Meet other like-minded players and find new friends. Many of our members will be pleased to help you and answer your questions!
  • REASONABLE MODERATORS. You can expect our moderators to be fair and balanced, and in rare cases where that is not so, the server owner is always receptive.
  • INDUSTRIAL SERVER. Build advanced factories using mods such as BuildCraft, ThaumCraft, ComputerCraft, and more.
  • ADVENTURE MODE. Aside from the industrial nature, you are invited to explore our spawn, engage in the world's lore, and completed an ever-growing number of quests.
  • CUSTOM MODPACK. We've been building modpacks for an incredible number of years and it's our goal to make an extremely fun, yet balanced, selection.
  • CUSTOM LAUNCHER. Our custom launcher (since Minecraft alpha!) allows for every easy installation of our modpack, without affecting your main game.
  • CLAIM YOUR HOME. You are given the option of claiming as much of your industrial base as you want, protecting your builds from intrusive meddling by other players.
  • AVAILABLE 24/7. You can expect the server to be running 24/7 on a dedicated system, with always a slot for you.
  • COOL ADD-ONS. Expect some unusual things, such as access to your ComputerCraft files via a web text editor and a FTP server connected to your in-game account.
  • SINCE MINECRAFT ALPHA. We've been running Minecraft servers since the beginning of (survival) Minecraft!
  • DEVELOPMENT TEAM. The server is run by the creator of the mods WorldEdit, WorldGuard, CraftBook, and many more.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Join now!
A response usually takes 8-24 hours.
Write at least a paragraph please!

This post was last updated January 15, 2014.

Check our website too: http://www.skcraft.com/

I'm the author of WorldEdit, WorldGuard, WarmRoast, a custom MC launcher platform, and a few other things.
I've also been running a server since MC alpha:
Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

Brennanx1

Posted 28 December 2010 - 10:14 PM

* Your name: Brennan
    * Your age: 16
    * 5 sentences (or more) biography: Hi i'm Brennan, and Im looking for a new server to join. I have recently quit a different server that I was an administer on. ( I quit because of inactive owner ) I live in Florida, USA, (EST Time), and I am looking for a server to spend alot of time on, one that has a whitelist. I have played MineCraft since June, around 7 months, and my strength in MineCraft would probably be traps with redstone. I am also very familiar with the modifications you provide to the MineCraft community, I'm a fan :D , and am looking very forward to build with you.

~Brennanx1

IcedPotatoe

Posted 28 December 2010 - 10:18 PM

Hi my character's name is MongolianBeef. I'm aged 16 and I'm interested in joining your server! I've only just started Minecraft this month, so I don't have much experience in building amazing structures. I've just started learning about redstone. And I've never joined a CraftBook server but I've seen videos of CraftBook mods. I also want to join a server that has a friendly community, no griefing or flamming. This server looks like the perfect server.

pzl
    pzl

Carpenter

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 28 December 2010 - 11:55 PM

Name: Dan
Short Bio: I like to build larger-scale structures just for the awe of it. It's not as much fun to build city hall replicas in single player; only you see it, you don't get any help, you're missing the community! You can't chat with the creepers...

Been bouncing around servers for a while. Buxvillians take themselves way too seriously, and most other servers are really fickle and fleeting. Here one day, castle gone the next. I've got a VPS webserver of my own, but it wasn't really intended for gaming.. not very high RAM. I'd only be able to fit 5ish people, and then there's no community again!

Oh, and just walking for days in-game to find naturally amazing cliffs, overhangs, archipelagos is definitely a favorite part.

Posted Image
First attempt at a suspension bridge

Desater said:

esc27 said:

Can the dispenser dispense dispensers?
yo dawg...

Huey said:

EDIT: In case you couldn't tell this is so far away from legit that you can't even see legit from here. Everything was done while flying around with infinite blocks.

sk89q
    sk89q

Gold Miner

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 474 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 02:19 AM

I've added you three. Look out for a PM.
I'm the author of WorldEdit, WorldGuard, WarmRoast, a custom MC launcher platform, and a few other things.
Posted Image

MrFlip
    MrFlip

Carpenter

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 02:38 AM

hey there, my name is Mr.Flip.
im 15 and i have been playing minecraft for...i believe 2-3 months now. i played single player a lot but building cool things isn't fun when you have no one to show it off to :D
i am a friendly and trustworthy guy who loves to be part of a small community of close friends. the previous server i played on was full of trolls and griefers, and people who did not care about anyone but themselves. i am hoping this server is the opposite of that and it looks like a lot of fun.
hope to see you in game :D

sk89q
    sk89q

Gold Miner

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 474 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 04:31 AM

What server was this?
Posted Image

MrFlip
    MrFlip

Carpenter

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 05:25 AM

sk89q said:

What server was this?

do you mean what was the previous server i played on? its called exodus.
so am i accepted? :|:

sk89q
    sk89q

Gold Miner

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 474 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 05:52 AM

Uh... not quite sure yet.
Posted Image

fenriswaffles

Posted 29 December 2010 - 07:17 AM

So Sk is makin' the server semi public now? Neat! I hope that new members makes for some interesting new additions and structures! :SSSS:

cowwarman

Posted 29 December 2010 - 07:26 AM

Your in-game name: cowwarman
Your age: almoust 16
5 sentences (or more) biography: im a cow and i love to rp it. im always interested in engineering and architecture so by nature i have become very good and desinging and building in this game. im very into waring, pvp, cannons, any sort of trap or redstone death wepon, but im growing sick of that and i have a server to go to if i just wana kill. if i like the server i will be on most every day. im very likeable and mature.

sk89q
    sk89q

Gold Miner

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 474 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 08:20 AM

cowwarman said:

Your in-game name: cowwarman
Your age: almoust 16
5 sentences (or more) biography: im a cow and i love to rp it. im always interested in engineering and architecture so by nature i have become very good and desinging and building in this game. im very into waring, pvp, cannons, any sort of trap or redstone death wepon, but im growing sick of that and i have a server to go to if i just wana kill. if i like the server i will be on most every day. im very likeable and mature.

Got any examples of your stuff?
Posted Image

Sparx10
    Sparx10

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 251 posts
  • Minecraft: Sparx10

Posted 29 December 2010 - 11:14 AM

It really wouldn't hurt to spell things correctly on your application. Just sayin'.

MrFlip
    MrFlip

Carpenter

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 05:36 PM

please whitelist me, the server looks sooo cool! i love craftbook but a lot of servers don't have it.

sk89q
    sk89q

Gold Miner

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 474 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 09:16 PM

Got any screenshots of anything you've built?
Posted Image

Noble_7
    Noble_7

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 09:45 PM

Your in-game name:Noble_7
Your age:14
5 sentences (or more) biography: I've been playing Minecraft for a few months now. I'm pretty good at redstone but I would like to learn even more about it. I like to build underground houses with lava dance floors and greenhouses(9+ trees at a time). I have a lot of experience with the other cuboid plugin but I think WorldEdit (with capital 'E'  >_<) is more advanced and I would like to become an expert at it also.

I've made 2 reallllly good underground bases but I lost them both due to deleting my minecraft stuff while modding  >_<

Oh...and I like mining  :Skeleton: with  :Spider: sometimes  :Skeleton:
Posted Image

Dannyl
    Dannyl

Carpenter

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 09:48 PM

Hey guys, my name is Daniel.
I'm 16 years old and I'm fom Germany. I have a good English and refrain from using leet-speak or other stuff like that.
I've been playing Minecraft for about half a year now.
I'm just on the search for a fun server to build an do stuff in a team, perhaps have some community builds.
I hope to find friendly people and avoid griefers, and this looks like a good server to accomplish that.
And I do have a decent knowledge of the MC ingame mechanics, I'm able to build standard redstone constructions (I'm still figuring out XNOR and all that stuff), create mobtraps and waterelevators.

I would be happy if you accepted me on this server!

Greetings!
Danny

btw.: Ingamename is Dannyl

sk89q
    sk89q

Gold Miner

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 474 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 10:01 PM

You both have been added. Look out for a PM.
Posted Image

sk89q
    sk89q

Gold Miner

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 474 posts

Posted 30 December 2010 - 03:01 AM

Whoo, new /scuba command gives you a glass head and scuba gear :SSSS:
Posted Image

cowwarman

Posted 30 December 2010 - 04:11 AM

just took some screenshots of a cannon and a nifty mob trap i made last night but im having some trouble posting them :/