• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[1.4.7][Forge] Eury's Mods (extra signs, extra buttons and more) (NOT a texture pack/hack)

aestetics forge sign lever button pressure plates texture door

• Please log in to reply
103 replies to this topic

Eurymachus

Posted 16 August 2012 - 07:35 AM

View PostKurisuellegarden, on 16 August 2012 - 07:31 AM, said:

My server crashes with using the gold door. I'm on MCPC build 176 and removing the doors mod seemed to fix the problem. All the other mods seem to be working well though. I like the beds. :) I am just letting you know about the issue if it's one that can be reproduced on your end.

Heya! Odd I can't reproduce and I use gold door.

Can you by chance send the crash log please? Much easier to figure debug that way.

E.
Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

GrimmSpector

Posted 20 August 2012 - 03:27 AM

So is the elevators ever going to work nice with doors again like it did before?

Eurymachus

Posted 20 August 2012 - 06:12 AM

View PostGrimmSpector, on 20 August 2012 - 03:27 AM, said:

So is the elevators ever going to work nice with doors again like it did before?

Elevators work with doors. When elevator is at standstill a RedStone signal will be applied to the blocks connected to the elevator.

E.
Posted Image

Mineshopper
  • Minecraft: Mineshopper

Posted 21 August 2012 - 02:38 AM

Eury, great mods.  Quick bug: when in the painting chooser GUI, if I press 'e' (inventory key) to exit, it goes to saving chunks and errors. This was SSP, not sure about SMP.  Log is below.

java.lang.NullPointerException
at EurysMods.ClientProxy.sendPacket(ClientProxy.java:15)
at PaintingChooser.GuiPainting.a(GuiPainting.java:109)
at vp.j(SourceFile:136)
at vp.i(SourceFile:114)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.k(Minecraft.java:1571)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.x(Minecraft.java:825)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:753)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
--- END ERROR REPORT e50c03f5 ----------

Edit:  Nevermind, it somehow seems to have resolved itself.. :)  Esc'ing out and 'e' closing the GUI no longer crashes me.

Posted Image

Mineshopper
  • Minecraft: Mineshopper

Posted 21 August 2012 - 05:37 AM

Another quick note:  The MultiTexturedBeds mod does not appear to be compatible with the Bunyan add-on for ExtrabiomesXL.  The culprit is a bed recipe in bunyan, but I have no clue how to fix it apart from disabling it (which I'm still attempting to do).

With both mods installed, the crafting recipes will only ever produce the vanilla red beds.  I'm not usually this thorough in bug tracking, but colored beds are too good to pass up.  But, I'm not knowledgeable enough to know whether this is something you can fix on your side.

Posted Image

XaiBai
    XaiBai

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 06:27 PM

Why is that?
beds....
How to fix?
Posted Image

Eurymachus

Posted 21 August 2012 - 09:40 PM

View PostXaiBai, on 21 August 2012 - 06:27 PM, said:

Why is that?
beds....
How to fix?
Posted Image

Hey! I only released MT beds as a preliminary test, I haven't made the individual item sprites for the beds yet, but the bed block colours still work! I'll hopefully get them out in the next update :)
Posted Image

XaiBai
    XaiBai

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 12:46 AM

View PostEurymachus, on 21 August 2012 - 09:40 PM, said:

Hey! I only released MT beds as a preliminary test, I haven't made the individual item sprites for the beds yet, but the bed block colours still work! I'll hopefully get them out in the next update Posted Image

OK Thank you!
I Like your mod
It very good

Kurisuellegarden

Posted 24 August 2012 - 10:59 PM

I know what I did wrong. I downloaded the client a day before. Then I downloaded the server pack the next day. :P I must've grabbed it in between some kinda mini update to the mods. I just redid the client's mods and I saw that there was a size different in the doors mod. So there must've been some changes then.

Did you want some help with those sprites? I could recolor the bed sprite for you in all the other colors if that'll help you out.

snowyomen
  • Minecraft: SnowyOmen

Posted 25 August 2012 - 03:33 AM

Very excited about the update to 1.3.2, especially for beds. I intend to texture them myself, though. :P

Pantheis

Posted 29 August 2012 - 08:03 PM

View PostEurymachus, on 14 August 2012 - 06:45 AM, said:

Solution: don't click the wrench >D the wrench is currently broken. Since the mod is based from ironclads elevators for MLMP not everything will work (ie naming floors etc) hopefully I'll be able to look into it for the forge migrate to 1.3, let's see.

E.

I may be wrong, but I think it's because you aren't preloading the texture with Forge. The crash is in GuiElevatorList.java line 271, which is:

GL11.glBindTexture(GL11.GL_TEXTURE_2D,this.mc.renderEngine.getTexture("/gui/elevatorbg.png"));

I looked through the mod initialization functions but I don't see a call to:
MinecraftForgeClient.preloadTexture("/gui/elevatorbg.png");

Try adding that to your mod initialization routines and see if that doesn't fix the problem.

streetstar5

Posted 01 September 2012 - 06:14 AM

Sphax support here:

http://bdcraft.net/f...x64x-eurys-mods
Posted Image

Valekvk
    Valekvk

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 09:46 AM

Eury, i'd like to say thank you cos your mods gave our server a unic touch...your work is great...no it's awesome!

I'd like to encourage you to go on, cos we need you for 1.4.4. So may i send you a ton of positive waves in the hope you'll get them.

Regards from Belgium

Erik13
    Erik13

Carpenter

• Members
  • 65 posts
  • Minecraft: ErikGordier13

Posted 09 December 2012 - 09:35 PM

how come elevators is updated but the core mod isnt how are supposed to use an updated mod with an outdated dependant mod?

Eurymachus

Posted 09 December 2012 - 11:51 PM

View PostErik13, on 09 December 2012 - 09:35 PM, said:

how come elevators is updated but the core mod isnt how are supposed to use an updated mod with an outdated dependant mod?
Hi Erik13!
You can now find Dynamic Elevators and an up to date EurysCore at http://slimevoid.net along side littleblocks!!

For everyone else, I'm working on updating all of the Multi-Textured series and the Painting chooser mod, you can find the progress here http://www.github.com/SlimeVoid

All the best!
Posted Image

Valekvk
    Valekvk

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 08:38 PM

Eurymachus,
Thanks again for update, and i little question. May i suggest your mods to be included in the Feed the Beast Modpack, or is it against your policy?
This pack is really a great project from the mod dev themselves....i hope you could join this awsome team.

Erik13
    Erik13

Carpenter

• Members
  • 65 posts
  • Minecraft: ErikGordier13

Posted 11 December 2012 - 01:33 AM

View PostEurymachus, on 09 December 2012 - 11:51 PM, said:

Hi Erik13!
You can now find Dynamic Elevators and an up to date EurysCore at http://slimevoid.net along side littleblocks!!

For everyone else, I'm working on updating all of the Multi-Textured series and the Painting chooser mod, you can find the progress here http://www.github.com/SlimeVoid

All the best!
oh okay thank you! my apologies :P

D4LMinecraftGER

Posted 17 December 2012 - 02:41 PM

Hello I’m from the D4LMinecraft team.
I have a German Youtube channel with 43.000 subscribers.
I have made a video of your Minecraft modification.

My question is: “can you connect this video with your thread?”
this video is in German.
In this Video I show the most of the things your modification can do.
with friendly greetings from germany.

Channel Link:
http://www.youtube.c...er/D4LMinecraft

Valekvk
    Valekvk

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 05:12 PM

Merry Christmas Eury.

Will you plan una 1.4.6 updates of multitextures and DE ?

Eurymachus

Posted 05 January 2013 - 10:28 PM

Hiya guys! So sorry for the delay! Alot of my focus has been on Wireless Redstone, LittleBlocks mod and Christmas :D

Finally the long awaited downloads can be found on the Slimevoid website or here are the links:

Eury’s Core : DOWNLOAD

Multi-Textured Buttons: DOWNLOAD

Multi-Textured Levers: DOWNLOAD

Multi-Textured Presure Plates: DOWNLOAD

Multi-Textured Signs: DOWNLOAD

Multi-Textured Doors: DOWNLOAD

Posted Image