• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[1.4.7] ElementalTNT+Xraydium [V4.0] [ONLINE Multiplayer]

mod xray xraydium tnt elementaltnt elemental elementaltnt+xraydium multiplayer smp 1.4.7

• Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

Captain_Camper

Posted 27 March 2012 - 04:51 AM

ElementalTNT+Xraydium

ONLINE MULTIPLAYER

By Captain_Camper

For Minecraft 1.4.7

Downloads:

Singleplayer/ONLINE Multiplayer:

> ElementalTNT+Xraydium V4.0 [1.4.7] (Singleplayer/ONLINE Multiplayer)

-Forge 1.4.7 (Version 6.6.0.497)

(NEW Installation instructions at the bottom of this post)

Old Downloads:

> ElementalTNT+Xraydium V3.9 [1.4.6] (Singleplayer/ONLINE Multiplayer)

-Forge 1.4.6 (Version 6.5.0.471)

> ElementalTNT+Xraydium V3.6 [1.4.5] (Singleplayer/LAN Multiplayer)

-Forge 1.4.5(Version 6.4.0.395)

> ElementalTNT+Xraydium V3.0 [1.3.2] (Singleplayer/LAN Multiplayer)

> ElementalTNT+Xraydium V1.5 [1.2.5] (Singleplayer)

-ModLoader

-Forge

Changelog For ElementalTNT+Xraydium V4.0:
Spoiler:

Changelog For ElementalTNT+Xraydium V3.9:
Spoiler:

Changelog For ElementalTNT+Xraydium V3.6:
Spoiler:

Bugs In ElementalTNT+Xraydium V3.0:
Spoiler:

Changelog For ElementalTNT+Xraydium V3.0:
Spoiler:

Changelog For ElementalTNT+Xraydium V2.0:
Spoiler:

Changelog For ElementalTNT+Xraydium V1.5:
Spoiler:

Description

ElementalTNT+Xraydium is a mod that adds 13 new types of TNT to Minecraft, a timer that can be attached to any of the ElementalTNTs, a full new  tool set (including a new bow), a new ore and a new smelting recipe for that ore, a new food that restores all of your hunger bar, 2 new crafting recipes for web and bedrock, a new ingot, a new item called 'Xraydium Flint', a land mine that can be camouflaged as dirt, planks, cobblestone or smooth stone, new items called "ElementalTNT Balls" as well as a full new set of armor.

If you look very closely at the Xraydium Ore and have a block from every dimension as well as having crafted the Xraydium Flint, you might be able to "generate" something amazing ;D  

ElementalTNT

There are 13 types of ElementalTNT: WaterTNT, LavaTNT, IceTNT, WebTNT, GriefingTNT,  GlassTNT, XraydiumTNT, Anti-GravityTNT, FertilizerTNT, DarknessTNT,  NetherTNT, EnderTNT and RandomTNT.

WaterTNT

Posted Image

When WaterTNT explodes, it makes a huge creator filled with water.

LavaTNT

Posted Image

When LavaTNT explodes, it makes a huge creator filled with lava.

IceTNT

Posted Image

When IceTNT explodes, it makes a huge creator filled with ice.

WebTNT

Posted Image

When WebTNT explodes, it makes a huge creator filled with webs.

GriefingTNT

Posted Image

When GriefingTNT explodes, it makes a huge creator filled with bedrock.

GlassTNT

Posted Image

When GlassTNT explodes, it makes a huge creator filled with glass.

XraydiumTNT

Posted Image

When XrayTNT explodes, it makes a smaller creator filled with Xray blocks.

Anti-GravityTNT

Posted Image

When Anti-GravityTNT explodes, it puts all the blocks within its radius 50 blocks higher than they originality were, leaving a BIG crater.

Note: This can not be crafted, and is only accessible through the creative GUI.

RandomTNT

Posted Image

When RandomTNT is activated, it randomly chooses a TNT (ether WebTNT, IceTNT, XrayTNT, GlassTNT, LavaTNT, WaterTNT, BedrockTNT, FertilizerTNT or DarknessTNT) to explode.

FertilizerTNT

Posted Image

When FertilizerTNT explodes, it makes everything within its radius "Bone Mealed" (e.g. saplings turn into trees and so on).

DarknessTNT

Posted Image

When DarknessTNT explodes, it makes all the blocks within its radius (that emit light e.g. torches, glowstone and so on) blowup and leave behind the items they drop, for example when torches are hit they drop torches and when glowstone is hit it drops glowstone dust.

NetherTNT

Posted Image

When NetherTNT explodes, it makes a huge creator filled with Netherrack, as well as turning creepers into blazes, slimes into magma cubes and any other mobs get turned into zombie pigmen.

EnderTNT

Posted Image

When EnderTNT explodes, it makes a huge creator filled with End stone, as well as turning every mob into a Enderman.

Land Mine

The Land Mine is a block that, when you walk on it, makes a massive explosion and leaves a massive creator, you can also right click it to change what it looks like (cobblestone, planks, dirt or smooth stone)

Crafting

Posted Image

UPDATE: As of ElementalTNT+Xraydium 3.9, you can now customize what the mine looks like when right click on it (not just cobblestone, planks, dirt or smooth stone). To do this, go to your .minecraft folder/mods/ElementalTNT+Xraydium v3.9 [1.4.6].zip/ETX then copy the Blocks.png file to somewhere like you desktop and open it up with a photo editor e.g. Photoshop. Once you've done that, go to the bottom right of the image where you will see 4 textures: planks, cobblestone, smooth stone and dirt. To customize how the mine looks, override one of the textures with a different one. For example, replace the planks texture with the bricks texture to make the mine look like bricks. After you have made your changes, save the image as "Blocks.png" to somewhere like your desktop, then drag and drop the modified .png file back into .minecraft/mods/ElementalTNT+Xraydium v3.9 [1.4.6].zip/ETX and replace the original "Blocks.png" to add your custom mine textures.

Timer

The timer is a block that can be attached to any of the ElementalTNTs to delay there detonation for up to an hour.

Crafting

Posted Image

Note: As of ElementalTNT+Xraydium version 4.0, none of the GUI options will be available in multiplayer. This includes the timer GUI which means the timer block will be completely useless in multiplayer.

Xraydium

Xraydium is a new element that is smiler to Diamond in the fact that it is found at the same level as Diamond and the tools that it makes are stronger than Diamond.

Xraydium Ore

Posted Image

Xraydium Ore can be found form layer 16 down and it needs an Iron Pickaxe or higher to mine it, if you use something lower than a Iron Pickaxe like a Wood Pickaxe or Stone Pickaxe then it will explode with the force of one block of TNT. On the other hand, if you use the Xraydium Pickaxe+, you will get 4 Xraydium Ore instead of 1.

Xraydium Ingot

Posted Image

Xraydium Ingots are the main ingredient for all the Xraydium items that you can craft with this mod.

Xraydium Powder

Posted Image

Xraydium Powder is an edible substance that will restore all of your hunger bar.

Xraydium Pickaxe

Posted Image

The Xraydium Pickaxe is the same as the Diamond Pickaxe apart from the fact that it can mine blocks a bit faster.

Xraydium Pickaxe+

Posted Image

The Xraydium Pickaxe+ is the same as the Xraydium Pickaxe apart from the fact that when you right click on a block it puts a torch on that block, but it only works if you have torches in your inventory or if your in creative mode.

Xraydium Sword

Posted Image

The Xraydium Sword is the same as the Diamond Sword apart from the fact that it can kill mobs in 1 to 2 hits.

Xraydium Sword+

Posted Image

The Xraydium Sword+ is the same as the Xraydium Sword apart from the fact that when you right click it shoots out a high powered, super accurate, flaming arrow that sets mobs on fire and kills them in one hit.

Xraydium Axe

Posted Image

The Xraydium Axe is the same as the Diamond Axe apart from the fact that it can chop down wood in one hit.

Xraydium Axe+

Posted Image

The Xraydium Axe+ is the same as the Xraydium Axe apart from the fact that when you right click on a leaf block or a vine block, it acts the same way shears do and drops either a leaf block or a vine block depending on what block you right click on.

Xraydium Spade

Posted Image

The Xraydium Spade is the same as the Diamond Spade apart from the fact that it can dig slightly faster.

Xraydium Spade+

Posted Image

The Xraydium Spade+ is the same as the Xraydium Spade apart from the fact that when you right click on a block that can be harvested with a spade (e.g. dirt, sand, gravel) it creates a 10X10X1 (10 blocks across, 10 blocks forward and 1 block down) hole, taking away any block that can be harvested with a spade.

Update: As of ElementalTNT+Xraydium version 4.0, you can right click something that can NOT be harvested with a spade to open up a properties GUI in which you can set how many blocks will be harvested on the X axis (East to West), the Y axis (down) and the Z axis (North to South). You can also set whether or not it drops the harvested blocks as items.

Note: As of ElementalTNT+Xraydium version 4.0, none of the GUI options will be available in multiplayer.

This includes the Xraydium Spade+ properties GUI which means that in multiplayer, the settings will go back to there defaults.

Xraydium Hoe

Posted Image

The Xraydium Hoe is the same as the Diamond Hoe apart from the fact that it can make cobblestone, smooth stone, gravel, sand and planks in to farmland as well as dirt and grass.

Xraydium Bow

Posted Image

The Xraydium Bow is the same as the Normal Bow apart from the fact that it shoots out a high powered, super accurate, flaming arrow that sets mobs on fire and kills them in one hit.

Xraydium Flint

Posted Image

The Xraydium Flint is the same as Flint And Steal apart from the fact that when you use it on any of the ElementalTNTs, it gives you about a second before it blows up compared to the usual 8 or so seconds.

(it will also do something magical if you use it on the Xraydium Ore in the right conditions ;D.)

Xraydium Armor

Xraydium Armor is about the same as Diamond armor apart form its ability to with stand a little more damage.

Xraydium Helmet

Posted Image

The Xraydium Helmet is made with 5 Xraydium Ingots.

Xraydium Chestplate

Posted Image

The Xraydium Chestplate is made with 8 Xraydium Ingots.

Xraydium Leggings

Posted Image

The Xraydium Leggings are made with 7 Xraydium Ingots.

Xraydium Boots

Posted Image

The Xraydium Boots are made with 4 Xraydium Ingots.

ElementalTNT Balls

ElementalTNT Balls are throwable versions of the ElementalTNT, with a smaller radius.

WaterTNT Ball

Posted Image

The WaterTNT Ball is a throwable version of the WaterTNT.

LavaTNT Ball

Posted Image

The LavaTNT Ball is a throwable version of the LavaTNT.

IceTNT Ball

Posted Image

The IceTNT Ball is a throwable version of the IceTNT.

WebTNT Ball

Posted Image

The WebTNT Ball is a throwable version of the WebTNT.

BedrockTNT Ball

Posted Image

The BedrockTNT Ball is a throwable version of the BedrockTNT.

GlassTNT Ball

Posted Image

The GlassTNT Ball is a throwable version of the GlassTNT.

XrayTNT Ball

Posted Image

The XrayTNT Ball is a throwable version of the XrayTNT.

Anti-GravityTNT Ball

Posted Image

The Anti-GravityTNT Ball is a throwable version of the Anti-GravityTNT but puts the blocks within radius 30 blocks higher rather than 50.

Note: This can not be crafted, and is only accessible through the creative GUI.

FertilizerTNT Ball

Posted Image

The FertilizerTNT Ball is a throwable version of the FertilizerTNT.

DarknessTNT Ball

Posted Image

The DarknessTNT Ball is a throwable version of the DarknessTNT.

NetherTNT Ball

Posted Image

The NetherTNT Ball is a throwable version of the NetherTNT.

EnderTNT Ball

Posted Image

The EnderTNT Ball is a throwable version of the EnderTNT.

RandomTNT Ball

Posted Image

The RandomTNT Ball is a throwable version of the RandomTNT.

Added Crafting Recipes

Bedrock Recipe

Posted Image

Web Recipe

Posted Image

Installation

Windows:

Singleplayer/LAN Multiplayer:
1) Open up %appdata%, if you don't know how to do this,go to start, run, then type in %appdata%
2) Browse to .minecraft/bin
3) Open up minecraft.jar with WinRAR or 7zip.
4)
Delete the META-INF folder in the jar.
5) Drag and drop the contents of the Forge zip file into your minecraft.jar (if you haven't installed it already)  

6) Drag and drop the whole ElementalTNT+Xraydium V3.9 [1.4.6].zip (NOT just the things inside the zip file) into your "mods" folder in your .minecraft directory.

7) Start Minecraft, and have Fun! Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

kris171
    kris171

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 22 posts
  • Minecraft: kris171

Posted 27 March 2012 - 06:00 AM

Great Mod ! Making a video :)

Captain_Camper

Posted 27 March 2012 - 06:13 AM

@kris171

Thanks Posted Image , Can you link the video to me when you have made it?

kris171
    kris171

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 06:26 AM

Review being edited now will be uploaded  soon :)

Captain_Camper

Posted 27 March 2012 - 06:31 AM

Awesome :D

Zoske1
    Zoske1

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 150 posts
  • Minecraft: ZoskeHD

Posted 27 March 2012 - 06:59 PM

wow this mod looks great!
Posted Image

Pheenixm
    Pheenixm

Obsidian Miner

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 1260 posts
  • Minecraft: Pheenixm

Posted 27 March 2012 - 10:22 PM

A hybrid TNT/Ore mod...looks interesting. For the record, you can have a parameter that allows you to change the block IDs (such as my napalm bomb), meaning that theoretically, you could use only one entity for this and just one block (for the TNTs that is)
Posted Image

kris171
    kris171

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 01:42 AM

View PostZoske1, on 27 March 2012 - 06:59 PM, said:

wow this mod looks great!

View PostPheenixm, on 27 March 2012 - 10:22 PM, said:

A hybrid TNT/Ore mod...looks interesting. For the record, you can have a parameter that allows you to change the block IDs (such as my napalm bomb), meaning that theoretically, you could use only one entity for this and just one block (for the TNTs that is)
I made a mod review if u want to check it out :)

Annie2015

Posted 22 April 2012 - 01:58 AM

Nice. Can you make a version for 1.2.3 tho?

Captain_Camper

Posted 23 April 2012 - 09:24 AM

View PostAnnie2015, on 22 April 2012 - 01:58 AM, said:

Nice. Can you make a version for 1.2.3 tho?

Why don't you just update to 1.2.4 or 1.2.5?

Street_Scizor

Posted 24 April 2012 - 02:33 AM

EPIC MOD!

Captain_Camper

Posted 24 April 2012 - 05:50 AM

View PostStreet_Scizor, on 24 April 2012 - 02:33 AM, said:

EPIC MOD!

hisakid
    hisakid

Carpenter

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 06:45 AM

Gamechap and Bertie mad a review for this. You might want to put it on the page because it will help attract attention. Also why don't u add elemental creepers for some of the TNT types. Not Griefing and Web though. Also what about TNT that spawns mobs when you step on it. Imagine a person walking home after a hard day of mine on a server. He steps though his door and steps on a land mine which spawns 10 creepers in his house. TROLLLLL

Catfish
    Catfish

Diamond Miner

• Members
  • 714 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 05:42 PM

Urgh. When I try using this mod it always shows an error message when I start up my computer. Posted Image  And the error message dissappears to quickly for me to copy it. Posted Image
signature

pestbot
    pestbot

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 05:36 PM

This glitces for me all my mobs are made of glitched tiny blocks and when i hit them they turn white and so are my chests and the air is glitching.Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Zoske1
    Zoske1

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 150 posts
  • Minecraft: ZoskeHD

Posted 21 May 2012 - 02:16 PM

Hey, I was wondering if I can add your mod to the ModPack I'm making, adding, of course, all the credits to you and a link to this page.
Posted Image

dadmer37
    dadmer37

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 09:04 PM

Well i suppose i will be getting this :D it seems very good and i will make a spotlight just as soon as i get the req. software :3

dadmer37
    dadmer37

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 09:15 PM

Well i tried to install, i did it correctly and i got an error notice... it wouldnt even let me printscreen or copy.. i suppose i won't be doing the spotlight Posted Image  i would have gave you this many diamonds Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

mrmarioscatman
  • Minecraft: mrmarioscatman

Posted 04 July 2012 - 12:37 PM

This mod looks awesome, but 2 things: xraydium might be a tad overpowered, and I'd hardly call glass, spiderwebs and bedrock elements :/

Posted Image

Uberagon
  • Minecraft: Kabelwurst

Posted 04 July 2012 - 01:26 PM

Here's a mod review I did quite some time ago xD

Just a pony who makes daily minecraft videos.

http://youtube.com/user/uberagon