Welcome to The Hunger Games!
(And may the odds be ever in your favor)
I made a map of The Hunger Games that is an almost an exact replica of the one in the movie/books. The map is meant for up to 24 Tributes (competitors) that fight to the death. If anyone would like to set up a permanent server that runs this map, contact me and I can help set it up with the correct plugins and such.
- Fully stocked Cornucopia
- Mines that blow up if stepped on before the competition starts (can be disabled/enabled by a switch)
- Circular bedrock wall keeping the Tributes in boundaries
- Glass ceiling for spectators&
- Spectators/Sponsors can drop in care packages from the ceiling
- Topography similar/identical to that in the movie, mostly forest and jungle, a nice river through some of it.
- No leaving platform before starting time
- No mining the cornucopia
- No getting up to the glass ceiling
- No leaving the bedrock walls
- No respawning
- The lever turning on and off the mines is for ADMINS ONLY, use of it is against the rules and is grounds for disqualification
- You may use the TNT, remember not to touch the lever
- You are allowed, but strongly discouraged to live like a hermit underground until you get diamond
- Any other rules are decided by the server hoster or "Game Master"
- Sponsors can only be above the map, never in it
- Sponsors must "buy" things from the hoster or "Game Master"
- To send a care package, move above the tribute, break a hole in the glass (don't fall in!), and drop the item down. Fill the hole back up with glass from the chest
- Each sponsor starts with 100 dollars
- The max sponsors is half the number of tributes (ideally, 24 and 12)