Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[1.7.4]*OniCraft*[SMP][24/7][Bukkit][Open/Free Build][3700+ Users]

multi-worlds pve pvp no-grief no-lag 24/7 prize events free-build bukkit fun

  • Please log in to reply
4148 replies to this topic

#2641

Bronze098
  • Location: Canada EH
  • Minecraft: Bronze098
  • Xbox:Bronze098

Posted 10 December 2012 - 08:47 PM

View Postolufsen98, on 10 December 2012 - 05:21 PM, said:

Have You Ever Been Banned Before?  Yes, on this server. It's been quite a few months and I would have made a ban appeal but I was banned from the Website too. technically I didnt advertise ON the server, it was on my private enjin page, but I wont b***h about it, it happened and its in the past. And besides its gone now Posted Image

I`m sure you can ask a fellow clan member to post up your ban appeal in the forums :P

View PostBUBB1EbLOWER, on 10 December 2012 - 08:41 PM, said:

In-Game Name:lightbones
Age and Location: 14, UK
Have You Ever Been Banned Before? Nope =)
Why do you play SMP?that is all i play because it is more fun playing minecraft as a community
Which of our servers do you need to be whitelisted on?: previous bukkit
How Long Have You Been Playing Minecraft?: since beta 1.5
What's Your Favorite Color?: RED!
Will You Make An Account On Our Website?: done!
Anything Else You Want To Add?: uhh not really, just hope i can come on again and have fun!
Added and welcome to Onicraft again lightbones! Glad your back!
"Soi Soi Soi!" The sound of Bronzey

Register or log in to remove.

#2642

dannybar9

Posted 10 December 2012 - 08:47 PM

In-Game Name  Cuddle_Demon
Age and Location 14 and United States
Have You Ever Been Banned Before? No
Why do you play SMP? Yes, quite a lot, actually.
Which of our servers do you need to be whitelisted on? Onicraft regular
How Long Have You Been Playing Minecraft? Since the second to last stage of Alpha.
What's Your Favorite Color? Blue
Will You Make An Account On Our Website? Perhaps
Anything Else You Want To Add? N/A

#2643

Bronze098
  • Location: Canada EH
  • Minecraft: Bronze098
  • Xbox:Bronze098

Posted 10 December 2012 - 08:50 PM

View Postdannybar9, on 10 December 2012 - 08:47 PM, said:

In-Game Name  Cuddle_Demon
Age and Location 14 and United States
Have You Ever Been Banned Before? No
Why do you play SMP? Yes, quite a lot, actually.
Which of our servers do you need to be whitelisted on? Onicraft regular
How Long Have You Been Playing Minecraft? Since the second to last stage of Alpha.
What's Your Favorite Color? Blue
Will You Make An Account On Our Website? Perhaps
Anything Else You Want To Add? N/A
Added. Welcome back aboard Cuddle_Demon!
"Soi Soi Soi!" The sound of Bronzey

#2644

Zero1030able

Posted 10 December 2012 - 09:04 PM

n-Game Name: Zero1030able
Age and Location?: 22/US
Have You Ever Been Banned Before? No
Why do you play SMP? Cause I want to.
Which of our servers do you need to be whitelisted on? Just onicraft
How Long Have You Been Playing Minecraft? A while
What's Your Favorite Color? Green I guess
Will You Make An Account On Our Website? Already have one
Anything Else You Want To Add? Nope

#2645

Hazzapage1234
  • Minecraft: hazzapage1234

Posted 10 December 2012 - 09:07 PM

View PostZero1030able, on 10 December 2012 - 09:04 PM, said:

n-Game Name: Zero1030able
Age and Location?: 22/US
Have You Ever Been Banned Before? No
Why do you play SMP? Cause I want to.
Which of our servers do you need to be whitelisted on? Just onicraft
How Long Have You Been Playing Minecraft? A while
What's Your Favorite Color? Green I guess
Will You Make An Account On Our Website? Already have one
Anything Else You Want To Add? Nope
added welcome to onicraft
Posted Image

#2646

forkpower

Posted 10 December 2012 - 09:08 PM

View PostZero1030able, on 10 December 2012 - 09:04 PM, said:

n-Game Name: Zero1030able
Age and Location?: 22/US
Have You Ever Been Banned Before? No
Why do you play SMP? Cause I want to.
Which of our servers do you need to be whitelisted on? Just onicraft
How Long Have You Been Playing Minecraft? A while
What's Your Favorite Color? Green I guess
Will You Make An Account On Our Website? Already have one
Anything Else You Want To Add? Nope

Added. Good to see you gain Zero.

#2647

gam3r0
    gam3r0

    Out of the Water

  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 10:42 PM

In-Game Name: gam3r0
Age and Location: 14, adelade,Sout Australia
Have You Ever Been Banned Before? yes i have but i wasnt doing anything wrong.
Why do you play SMP? becayse its more fun to play than single player
Which of our servers do you need to be whitelisted on? onicraft and onitekkit
How Long Have You Been Playing Minecraft? about a year
What's Your Favorite Color? BLUE
Will You Make An Account On Our Website? already have
Anything Else You Want To Add? I was playing on this server before this new whitelist as a member of tycopolis

#2648

turtlepoop7

Posted 11 December 2012 - 12:06 AM

Can I be added to new white'list please

#2649

Mojokojo
    Mojokojo

    Lapis Lazuli Collector

  • Members
  • 911 posts
  • Location: Texas
  • Minecraft: Mojokojo

Posted 11 December 2012 - 01:41 AM

View Postturtlepoop7, on 11 December 2012 - 12:06 AM, said:

Can I be added to new white'list please

Please fill out the whitelist application..

In-Game Name
Age and Location
Have You Ever Been Banned Before?
Why do you play SMP?
Which of our servers do you need to be whitelisted on?
How Long Have You Been Playing Minecraft?
What's Your Favorite Color?
Will You Make An Account On Our Website?
Anything Else You Want To Add?
Did I help? Click that green button!

Posted Image

#2650

TheTycoon
  • Location: Denver
  • Minecraft: TheTycoon

Posted 11 December 2012 - 03:31 AM

View Postgam3r0, on 10 December 2012 - 10:42 PM, said:

In-Game Name: gam3r0
Age and Location: 14, adelade,Sout Australia
Have You Ever Been Banned Before? yes i have but i wasnt doing anything wrong.
Why do you play SMP? becayse its more fun to play than single player
Which of our servers do you need to be whitelisted on? onicraft and onitekkit
How Long Have You Been Playing Minecraft? about a year
What's Your Favorite Color? BLUE
Will You Make An Account On Our Website? already have
Anything Else You Want To Add? I was playing on this server before this new whitelist as a member of tycopolis

Don't know if you were skipped over, added you!

#2651

Gasman0000

Posted 11 December 2012 - 06:50 AM

In-Game Name: gasman0000
Age and Location: 18, New Zealand
Have You Ever Been Banned Before: Nope
Why do you play SMP: For Fun
Which of our servers do you need to be whitelisted on: OniCraft And OniTech
How Long Have You Been Playing Minecraft: Since Minecraft Beta 1.3
What's Your Favorite Color: Red
Will You Make An Account On Our Website: Already Made An Account
Anything Else You Want To Add: I Was Already A Member

#2652

captainfreeman1

Posted 11 December 2012 - 07:19 AM

In-Game Name: captainfreeman1
Age and Location: 20, USA
Have You Ever Been Banned Before: No
Why do you play SMP: Singleplayer gets incredibly lonely
Which of our servers do you need to be whitelisted on: OniCraft
How Long Have You Been Playing Minecraft: Since Minecraft Beta 1.5
What's Your Favorite Color: Green
Will You Make An Account On Our Website: Yes
Anything Else You Want To Add: I like to build tall things. Just warning you.

#2653

Plokploki1238
  • Minecraft: moronmonkey2

Posted 11 December 2012 - 09:43 AM

Great to see new people. Be sure to join whoever has not cause this server is the best eva! Join today and be sure to make an account on our website to be kept updated with the news. :)
MORON-MONKEY:D

#2654

Alice_Keinz

Posted 11 December 2012 - 10:02 AM

In-Game Name xEtnies
Age and Location 20, Lafayette, Indiana, USA
Have You Ever Been Banned Before? No
Why do you play SMP? Because playing single player without anyone to hang out with and talk to is boring.
Which of our servers do you need to be whitelisted on? Onicraft
How Long Have You Been Playing Minecraft? 2 years
What's Your Favorite Color? Black, Red, and Pink :)
Will You Make An Account On Our Website? If required, otherwise probably not.
Anything Else You Want To Add? I've been looking for a fun server for days now, and this looks like a good one!
Posted Image

#2655

WALKINGCODE

Posted 11 December 2012 - 12:23 PM

minecraft name: kraftkirby

age 14

I was e-mailed by the server to be re white listed

#2656

MechaTech84
    MechaTech84

    Lapis Lazuli Collector

  • Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 934 posts
  • Minecraft: MechaTech84

Posted 11 December 2012 - 02:08 PM

View PostMechaTech84, on 10 December 2012 - 05:17 AM, said:

In-Game Name: Failtardo
Age and Location: 21 & TEXAS
Have You Ever Been Banned Before? Surprisingly no. I'm even still allowed on sovietcraft.
Why do you play SMP? Mostly to Troll. But the good kind of trolling, not the troublesome kind.
Which of our servers do you need to be whitelisted on? The vanilla ish one? idk, i just get on to chat with peeps.
How Long Have You Been Playing Minecraft? Beta 1.2_01
What's Your Favorite Color? Today it's Yellow-Orange, no promises for tomorrow though.
Will You Make An Account On Our Website? I have one... unless you redid that too? I don't keep up.
Anything Else You Want To Add? Failtardo!
Second IGN: MechaTech84
Secondary Second IGN: MechaTechsAlt

I hope you guys didn't actually whitelist "Failtardo".
Posted Image

#2657

Nicolae08
  • Location: Atlanta
  • Minecraft: nicolae08
  • PSN:nicolae08

Posted 11 December 2012 - 04:43 PM

View PostGasman0000, on 11 December 2012 - 06:50 AM, said:

In-Game Name: gasman0000
Age and Location: 18, New Zealand
Have You Ever Been Banned Before: Nope
Why do you play SMP: For Fun
Which of our servers do you need to be whitelisted on: OniCraft And OniTech
How Long Have You Been Playing Minecraft: Since Minecraft Beta 1.3
What's Your Favorite Color: Red
Will You Make An Account On Our Website: Already Made An Account
Anything Else You Want To Add: I Was Already A Member

View Postcaptainfreeman1, on 11 December 2012 - 07:19 AM, said:

In-Game Name: captainfreeman1
Age and Location: 20, USA
Have You Ever Been Banned Before: No
Why do you play SMP: Singleplayer gets incredibly lonely
Which of our servers do you need to be whitelisted on: OniCraft
How Long Have You Been Playing Minecraft: Since Minecraft Beta 1.5
What's Your Favorite Color: Green
Will You Make An Account On Our Website: Yes
Anything Else You Want To Add: I like to build tall things. Just warning you.

View Postxxetnies, on 11 December 2012 - 10:02 AM, said:

In-Game Name xEtnies
Age and Location 20, Lafayette, Indiana, USA
Have You Ever Been Banned Before? No
Why do you play SMP? Because playing single player without anyone to hang out with and talk to is boring.
Which of our servers do you need to be whitelisted on? Onicraft
How Long Have You Been Playing Minecraft? 2 years
What's Your Favorite Color? Black, Red, and Pink Posted Image
Will You Make An Account On Our Website? If required, otherwise probably not.
Anything Else You Want To Add? I've been looking for a fun server for days now, and this looks like a good one!

You guys are Added!!

View PostWALKINGCODE, on 11 December 2012 - 12:23 PM, said:

minecraft name: kraftkirby

age 14

I was e-mailed by the server to be re white listed

please use the correct format

In-Game Name
Age and Location
Have You Ever Been Banned Before?
Why do you play SMP?
Which of our servers do you need to be whitelisted on?
How Long Have You Been Playing Minecraft?
What's Your Favorite Color?
Will You Make An Account On Our Website?
Anything Else You Want To Add?
Posted Image

#2658

jcherewan

Posted 11 December 2012 - 07:55 PM

In-Game Name: jcherewan
Age and Location: 18
Have You Ever Been Banned Before? Yep....Myriad.....
Why do you play SMP? Smp?
Which of our servers do you need to be whitelisted on? The original one. I was on it like 3 or 4 days ago....i think
How Long Have You Been Playing Minecraft? 1 year
What's Your Favorite Color? WHy do yu care?
Will You Make An Account On Our Website? already have one...had one for months
Anything Else You Want To Add? ADD ME DUDE!

#2659

Camtaro
    Camtaro

    Diamond Miner

  • Members
  • 752 posts
  • Location: USA ABQ NM
  • Minecraft: Camtaro

Posted 11 December 2012 - 08:09 PM

View Postjcherewan, on 11 December 2012 - 07:55 PM, said:

In-Game Name: jcherewan
Age and Location: 18
Have You Ever Been Banned Before? Yep....Myriad.....
Why do you play SMP? Smp?
Which of our servers do you need to be whitelisted on? The original one. I was on it like 3 or 4 days ago....i think
How Long Have You Been Playing Minecraft? 1 year
What's Your Favorite Color? WHy do yu care?
Will You Make An Account On Our Website? already have one...had one for months
Anything Else You Want To Add? ADD ME DUDE!

Added! Welcome!

Posted Image


#2660

Nicolae08
  • Location: Atlanta
  • Minecraft: nicolae08
  • PSN:nicolae08

Posted 11 December 2012 - 08:09 PM

View Postjcherewan, on 11 December 2012 - 07:55 PM, said:

In-Game Name: jcherewan
Age and Location: 18
Have You Ever Been Banned Before? Yep....Myriad.....
Why do you play SMP? Smp?
Which of our servers do you need to be whitelisted on? The original one. I was on it like 3 or 4 days ago....i think
How Long Have You Been Playing Minecraft? 1 year
What's Your Favorite Color? WHy do yu care?
Will You Make An Account On Our Website? already have one...had one for months
Anything Else You Want To Add? ADD ME DUDE!

Added

damnit cam D:
Posted Image