16 replies to this topic

Crontic
    Crontic

Void Walker

• Banned
  • 1831 posts
  • Minecraft: Crontic

Posted 26 March 2012 - 01:08 AM

Hey guys, it is Crontic and I wrote some fan Fiction. Now, I know one of you will say it, "omg u lire, herobren is fak, iz preoting yu". Its just Fan Fic! Anyways, I will be updating this from time to time. Also, an authors note -This is written by a twelve year old. The grammar may not be 100% accurate.

Introduction

I had just started a 1.2.4 survival world. I thought that today, I was going to legitimently play on survival mode, without mods, and on Hardcore. I spawned in a forest, filled with many Birch Trees. I ran up to them, and began gathering them. I had gathered about 24 pieces of raw wood, when I looked up and noticed something very strange. The sky was green tinted, and there was no sun. I expected that this was a normal feature of Hardcore mode. I continued on, and I began placing wood to make my house. I placed a work bench, and I made a pickaxe. I retreated to a nearby cave to gather cobblestone for my upgrade. I began to mine a few pieces of stone, when I saw an ore deeper in the cave. It was blue-ish, and I didn't have a light source so I decided to not investigate it yet. I traveled back to my house, and my frames began to decrease dramaticly. I turned my fog down to short, and I got inside of my home. I had made a stone tool set, a Furnace, and Slabs for flooring. When I stepped outside to gather more wood, the moon was already out, and it had been less than ten minutes. It had a red fade to it, and I found it quite odd. I began chopping a tree, when I heard the zombies begin to spawn. It sounded like thousands of growns. . . I ran into my home with the little wood I had left, and I lit my furnace for light. For a split second, I thought I saw a Steve in the corner of the room, but I was mistaken. A testifate ran into my home, and closed the door behind him. Zombies began to break down the door, so I lined it with cobblestone to prevent them from getting it. I heard a very high frequency, and it played for about 15 seconds. It continued to loop, over, and over. I then opened my RX-SSTV equipment (Sound transmiter), and I switched the sound to an image. What it made out when translated, was a picture of a grass block. Below it, in scrammbled text it said  (Y u Mu t Cli k Test fic te). You a mutt, Cliek Test, Certificate is what I first thought. Then I thought that the frequency was from Minecraft, so I thought about it harder. The last word, must be Testificate. The first, is Missing an O, and in the spaces I could fill in the rest of the letters. You Must Click The Testificate. I un-paused my game, and I right clicked him. A box came up, and strange words appeared. "Some call me a creeper. Others call me a griefer. My swarm will end your blocky life. Trust me, I wont kill you with a knife. Why this is block land, No its Minecraft. Just be Careful, when you get to the Mineshaft. Follow down, to the stair Case. Then after that, you will see my face. I will scatter down, to an old stronghold. Will you be cowardly, or will you be bold? I will steal your stuff, I cant have enough! Some call me the griefer, others call me Creeper. You say Endermen, I say Chicken Hen. Ever heard of Evil Chickens? Well, looking at me will cause you to Sickens." Below it, was a troll face with color. Its eyes were whited out. "God Notch, you are pathetic!" is what I thought at the time, but I didn't know to quit then. . .

Chapter 2

I took a break from minecraft for a while, and I went to go get some Pepsi from the kitchen. Suddenly, everything around me flashed and it became blocky. I closed my eyes, shook my head, and opened them back up. Everything was normal again. That game is getting far too addicting. I opened up my refridgerator, and the cans, containers, and drinks read oddly. "Re-Textured Water", is what the Soda said. I just ignored it, turned around, and went to bed. When I woke up, I was in my front yard laying on my lap top. "Hold on, I'm only 16. . . I'm pretty sure I didn't drink any achohaulic beverages last night. . ." I brang my equipment back to my house, set up my lap top, and looked at the time (11:23 AM). Knowing my Minecraft Addiction, I brushed my teeth and I began to play again. It was still night. I looked around my house and the windows were shattered. Maybe Notch added another troll secret in 1.2.4, that skeletons could break windows too. I re-lit my furnace to begin making sand. I ran outside, and began to clear more trees. "Has joined the game" appeared across the screen. I made sure I wasn't on multiplayer. I quit the game, and re-loaded my world. "Has left the game" appeared. This is getting freaky. "Has joined the game" "Has left the game" began to flood my screen. "Dont look behind you." appeared. I looked behind me, a cow stood there. Whoever is writing the comedy for Mojang needs to quit NAOW. "Moo". . . Creepy music began to play. The moo sounded like it came from a human, with a deep hourse voice. "Moo". . .  I hit the cow with my stone sword, and it went "AHCH" "AHCH". It fell to the ground, and it dropped a piece of coal. I looked up at my clock, and it was 9:42 PM. It felt like ten minutes. . . I didn't eat, use the bathroom, or get up for over twelve hours!? I found this quite odd, and retrived a can of soup from the cabinet. I didn't bother heating it up, and I quickly ate it. I went to my bedroom, and went to sleep. It was a sunday.

Chapter 3:

I woke up on Monday morning, and I began to gather my clothing. I took of my old clothes that I have been wearing for the past two days (Blehk. . .). I put them on, and I brushed my teeth. I combed my hair, and ran to the kitchen to turn on my coffee pot. I flipped it on, and when I looked in the reflection of the pot's glass, I saw a blocky figure. I turned around, and saw nothing. When the coffee pot was full, I downed a few gulps of the un-creamed, un-sugared coffee. I grabbed my binder, my math book, and my science book and ran out the door. I walked slowly to the bus stop, the sky still pitch black. I saw my friend there,  Nate. I knew him since Kindergarden, and our common interests were learning and gaming. "Hey erm. . . Herobrine isn't real, right?" Is what I said to him. He busted out laughing "Yeah, and so is my third pinky bro." I began telling him of my experiences, and the bus arrived. We loaded onto the bus, and I kept telling him. Throughout the day in class, I kept sneaking him notes about what it could be. Later on during the day, once we boarded the bus again he said "Look, just .  . . Let me text my mom that I'm going to your house. I'm going to see how much your trying to troll me. . ." I said okay, and he did. His mother responded with a yes. Finally, I can prove that I am sane!

Hey guys, out my fanfic! http://www.minecraft...ne-fan-fiction/

Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

iPadManiac
  • Minecraft: iPadManiac

Posted 26 March 2012 - 01:42 AM

Oh jeeze, it's 20 to 3 in the morning and that creeped me out. That has indeed inspired me to do some Herobrine writing myself. I hope you continue! It's very good so far :D

Posted Image

"I'm violently masturbating to Antiques Roadshow"

Crontic
    Crontic

Void Walker

• Banned
  • 1831 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 08:26 PM

Part 2 is being developed!

View PostiPadManiac, on 26 March 2012 - 01:42 AM, said:

Oh jeeze, it's 20 to 3 in the morning and that creeped me out. That has indeed inspired me to do some Herobrine writing myself. I hope you continue! It's very good so far Posted Image

Posted Image

Crontic
    Crontic

Void Walker

• Banned
  • 1831 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 08:34 PM

Part 2 is ready! :D

Posted Image

iPadManiac
  • Minecraft: iPadManiac

Posted 01 April 2012 - 09:47 PM

o.o;

Can't wait for the next part!

Posted Image

"I'm violently masturbating to Antiques Roadshow"

Crontic
    Crontic

Void Walker

• Banned
  • 1831 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 10:00 PM

Chapter 3 is out.

Posted Image

AlfieC
    AlfieC

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 242 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 08:17 PM

This is good :D

IrishCalahan

Posted 13 April 2012 - 09:49 PM

I really like this.

Posted Image

GENERATION 28: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation.

nickimmy

Posted 14 April 2012 - 05:55 AM

Even though herobrine fan fics are a tad overused I really like it!

Willkdh
    Willkdh

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • Minecraft: willkdh

Posted 01 May 2012 - 08:50 PM

NEXT! I love this
Posted Image
Well, Its the same :P (But rarer)

spedophile

Posted 21 May 2012 - 05:34 AM

Write more plz

Masterchief52

Posted 20 July 2012 - 10:26 PM

The is so good add part four please.

Posted Image

Posted Image Join the minecraft revolution to get 1.7 terrain gen back!

TheExelot
  • Minecraft: TheExelot
  • Xbox:TheExelot

Posted 01 August 2012 - 01:04 PM

PART 4 PLEASE!!!
~TheExelot

Yodud333
    Yodud333

Coal Miner

• Retired Staff
  • 118 posts
  • Minecraft: Yodud333

Posted 02 August 2012 - 01:44 AM

This is awesome. You managed to creep me out (Never an easy feat. Seriously, I eat dark basements for breakfast ;) ) with the "Don't look behind you" bit. All in all, I loved it.
~Yod out
[Insert cool sig here]

King_Tut12

Posted 05 October 2012 - 12:51 AM

u deserve some steak for that writing. Here have some Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image  ENJOY!!!

Derpy7722

Posted 19 November 2012 - 04:27 AM

Cool story, keep up the good work! Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Dasboo13
    Dasboo13

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Minecraft: Domosokillz

Posted 19 November 2012 - 05:57 AM

I wish the minecraft peoplez would add herobine in the game for pure fear factor :) instead of trapping and killing you he could just walk around and stalk you, and pop out of no where damage or poison you and pop away. It would be very awesome for minecraft peoplez to do some like that :)