Mine Little BronyThis mod adds pony mobs and pony-related items and blocks from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic to Minecraft!
Yes, it has a similar name to the awesome "Mine Little Pony" mod! (Which you should definitely check out if you haven't heard of it)! However, it does entirely different things. It lets you turn into a pony!
You should also check out PixelPowers.
This mod adds many new items to the game, including zap apples, Fluttershy trees, and many more things! There's also a biome for the Everfree Forest. The ponies use Verdana's Models from the aforementioned "Mine Little Pony" mod. They also use Verdana's skins.
This mod is undergoing some major changes for the 1.6 update. Not to make itself work code-wise (that's completed already), but features and...stuff. A large percentage of the info below will be slightly wrong by the next update. For more details, see this post.
Teotoo why the flip is it taking so long? It's been more than a month!
I appear to be encountering a comical amount of life obstacles at the moment. I'm doing my best.
Let's Plays/Spotlights/Awesome People
Note that RickyMario7 uses textures that aren't the default textures of this mod. He also doesn't cover clouds and the everfree forest. However, he covers pretty much everything else! Including the lesser-known features.
Mod Review of all Modules by Peteian:
Pony Info by Peteian:
Mine Little Brony adds many different blocks, yet uses very few blockIDs. There are logs, plants, ores, clouds, and more.
These are available in the "Render" module. When it's raining, a few will spawn in your world within 1000 blocks of spawn. They work on both single player and multiplayer worlds - your friends will be able to see the same rainbows as you can!
Not much to say about ponies, they're added to the world and you can interact with them. They have their own inventory, and (depending on the pony), can also wear armour. They use (with permission) Verdana's model and rendering code from Mine Little Pony.
The Everfree Forest:
I don't own Hasbro, or My Little Pony, or any franchise about colourful ponies. All I did was code and texture. If you have any issues, feel free to PM me and I'll get back to you as soon as I can to fix the issue. I have used nothing from anypony elses work, except Verdana - with Verdana's permission.
More Copyright Stuff:
Myself - coding + art + base ideas.
- captaincharisma - Many of the Pony ideas. They can be found here: http://www.minecraft...ttle-pony-mobs/ Also made all the version 1 Pony Textures! Thanks!
- doomfan64 - Pinkie Pie drops cake/cookies (she drops sugar now, but in the future I'll put it back to cake). Thanks!
- malkier1 - Lots of awesome suggestions!
- darthvader45 - More Suggestions!
- RickyMario7 - Awesome Pony Houses! Bugtester! Textures for the Celestial tools.
- Verdana (maker of Mine Little Pony mod) - For being inspiration for this mod. Also allowed me to use the models and skins from said mod. Thanks!
- Peteian - For being hilarious and doing the taming tutorial video! And for bug mentioning!
- Dann494 - Gem textures, Zap Apple tree and Fluttershy tree textures, gem ore texture, cherry tree texture, popcorn texture, gem texture, fertilizer texture, apple juice texture, outside of fluttershy log, inside of cherry and zap apple logs, and the entire apple log. also apple leaves, and zap apple leaves, also the Changeling egg and Changeling texture And bug mentioning!
- Nry - Waterproof barrels idea.
- Everypony on this thread for your awesome suggestions
- SpaceKGreen - barrel texture
I'm uncertain if it's enough to affect people with epilepsy, but here's a warning, just in case.
FAQ/NSFAQ/Random Questions That May Get Asked At Some Point
ALL: download for 1.5.2
Core: download for 1.5.2
Cloud: download for 1.5.2
Veg: download for 1.5.2
Render: download for 1.5.2
There's a texture pack (and sound pack) by OmfgPickles that's going to be awesome. You can find it here.
There's a Faithful 32x texture pack addition made by ReaperDTC that you can find here.
Want to copy and paste this mod thread on your site, and then put the download link behind an ad.fly (or other monetising) link?
Stop doing it.
It's not that I don't want people using this mod, it's that other websites may alter the mod in some way as to make it evil. Also, it's immoral. If you want to share about the mod, please feel free to copy and paste the thread but the DOWNLOAD LINK MUST BE TO THIS THREAD. You can NOT include a download link on your page.
- Minecraft Forge & The version of Minecraft listed next to the download links.
Please put this as your signature! It gives you +25 awesomeness and +20 coolness.
(Thanks dann494 for the awesome banner image!)
Edited by Teotoo, 31 August 2013 - 01:03 AM.