Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[1.7.2/1.6.4] [Forge] [SSP/SMP] MrCrayfish's Furniture Mod v3.2.9.2 - Oven Fix! (Hopefully)

furniture mod mrcrayfish

  • Please log in to reply
1959 replies to this topic

#501

wastt95
    wastt95

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 02:50 PM

the api winrar i mode to mods? just the winrar without extract?

Register or log in to remove.

#502

Arkenor
    Arkenor

    Lapis Lazuli Collector

  • Members
  • 959 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 03:00 PM

I'm not sure if this is a practical suggestion, but Forestry is also working on a mail system and it might be good if yours and Sengir's were compatible. http://forestry.seng...id=mail:mailbox

#503

daangelo29
  • Location: Philippines
  • Minecraft: daangelo29

Posted 05 May 2013 - 04:13 PM

View PostMr_Crayfish, on 26 April 2013 - 05:50 AM, said:

I have taken this into consideration as soon as I switched to Forge. The reason I don't want to is because I think detailed models rendered to the inventory looks ugly. That's why Hoppers and Cauldrons are not rendered like that.
I see. That's a good point.

So, anyone here who knows how to create item textures for the GUI? Any kind of program or aid so I can make GUI textures of the furniture for Misa's texture pack? Posted Image
Posted Image

#504

Conestar
  • Location: Desert
  • Minecraft: Conestar

Posted 05 May 2013 - 04:23 PM

View PostMCwolski, on 04 May 2013 - 12:50 PM, said:

Hey guy, Posted Image texture is missing in V283, plz fix it.

Posted Image
I have this exact same problem.

Splash and Drink the Cactus


#505

emlianle
    emlianle

    Out of the Water

  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 06:35 PM

Hi

Your mod looks really awesome, but I get a black screen after the Majong logo comes up.
Any advice? I'm on v 1.5.2

#506

Mr_Crayfish
    Mr_Crayfish

    Lapis Lazuli Collector

  • Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 1111 posts
  • Location: Fish Tank
  • Minecraft: MrCrayfsh

Posted 06 May 2013 - 07:13 AM

View PostConestar, on 05 May 2013 - 04:23 PM, said:

I have this exact same problem.
Fixed in next update coming out now (Make sure you get v2.8.4)
Posted Image

#507

Sasikaa
    Sasikaa

    Stone Miner

  • Members
  • 90 posts
  • Location: Hungary, Pest Megye

Posted 06 May 2013 - 07:36 AM

Is there any solution to install 1.4.7 to forge on? 1.5.1 does not work, it does not start. 1.4.7 modloder's load, but it does not load, you should forge for me. Someone could a solution to my problem?
I live in Hungary. I do not know English very well, often translated into English by Google Translate for my text. Minecraft play a lot, my favorite of the FTB modpack. We have a YouTube channel too:

Sasikaa Oldala


#508

Mr_Crayfish
    Mr_Crayfish

    Lapis Lazuli Collector

  • Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 1111 posts
  • Location: Fish Tank
  • Minecraft: MrCrayfsh

Posted 06 May 2013 - 11:30 AM

View PostSasikaa, on 06 May 2013 - 07:36 AM, said:

Is there any solution to install 1.4.7 to forge on? 1.5.1 does not work, it does not start. 1.4.7 modloder's load, but it does not load, you should forge for me. Someone could a solution to my problem?
You have to make sure you use the according furniture mod versions to your certain minecraft version. If forge is for 1.5.1, you can only use on 1.5.1.
Posted Image

#509

Mr_Crayfish
    Mr_Crayfish

    Lapis Lazuli Collector

  • Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 1111 posts
  • Location: Fish Tank
  • Minecraft: MrCrayfsh

Posted 06 May 2013 - 11:37 AM

View Postwastt95, on 05 May 2013 - 02:50 PM, said:

the api winrar i mode to mods? just the winrar without extract?
English please

View Postemlianle, on 05 May 2013 - 06:35 PM, said:

Hi

Your mod looks really awesome, but I get a black screen after the Majong logo comes up.
Any advice? I'm on v 1.5.2
Send an error report
Posted Image

#510

emlianle
    emlianle

    Out of the Water

  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 01:46 PM

View PostMr_Crayfish, on 06 May 2013 - 11:37 AM, said:

English please


Send an error report

It doesn't generate a report, it just hangs on the black screen.

#511

Mr_Crayfish
    Mr_Crayfish

    Lapis Lazuli Collector

  • Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 1111 posts
  • Location: Fish Tank
  • Minecraft: MrCrayfsh

Posted 06 May 2013 - 10:33 PM

View Postemlianle, on 06 May 2013 - 01:46 PM, said:



It doesn't generate a report, it just hangs on the black screen.
Make sure you install Forge correctly. I can't help you without a report. Its like finding an answer to something you don't know.

Posted Image

#512

GEARX
    GEARX

    Out of the Water

  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 01:09 AM

Are you going to update for modloader?

#513

emlianle
    emlianle

    Out of the Water

  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 08:49 AM

View PostMr_Crayfish, on 06 May 2013 - 10:33 PM, said:

Make sure you install Forge correctly. I can't help you without a report. Its like finding an answer to something you don't know.

I deleted entire minecraft folder and reinstalled everything, working now thanx

#514

pivot99
    pivot99

    Coal Miner

  • Members
  • 111 posts
  • Location: Lost
  • Minecraft: pivot99

Posted 07 May 2013 - 06:16 PM

1.5.1 Forge 7.7.2.678

Everything is invisible....

#515

Mr_Crayfish
    Mr_Crayfish

    Lapis Lazuli Collector

  • Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 1111 posts
  • Location: Fish Tank
  • Minecraft: MrCrayfsh

Posted 07 May 2013 - 10:46 PM

View Postpivot99, on 07 May 2013 - 06:16 PM, said:

1.5.1 Forge 7.7.2.678

Everything is invisible....
Update Optifine. Its not Forge.
Posted Image

#516

Chicken_Hunter

Posted 08 May 2013 - 02:20 AM

Please help me. I have read your posts and I'm pretty sure there's an id conflict. I'm using your furniture mod 1.5.1, optifine 1.5.1, and forge 1.5.1. So which mod's id do I have to change. And do I change the block id # or the item id #. And do the numbers have to be a specific number or random? Please help.

#517

Mr_Crayfish
    Mr_Crayfish

    Lapis Lazuli Collector

  • Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 1111 posts
  • Location: Fish Tank
  • Minecraft: MrCrayfsh

Posted 08 May 2013 - 10:05 PM

View PostChicken_Hunter, on 08 May 2013 - 02:20 AM, said:

Please help me. I have read your posts and I'm pretty sure there's an id conflict. I'm using your furniture mod 1.5.1, optifine 1.5.1, and forge 1.5.1. So which mod's id do I have to change. And do I change the block id # or the item id #. And do the numbers have to be a specific number or random? Please help.
I can't help without an error report.
Posted Image

#518

Chicken_Hunter

Posted 09 May 2013 - 02:54 AM

There is no crash report. I can play the game correctly it's just most of the items are missing, like bedside draw, freezer etc. I am using Forge, Optifine, as well as Flans mod. Please help. ( 1.5.1 )

#519

Mr_Crayfish
    Mr_Crayfish

    Lapis Lazuli Collector

  • Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 1111 posts
  • Location: Fish Tank
  • Minecraft: MrCrayfsh

Posted 09 May 2013 - 03:42 AM

Changes all the item ids from my mod to different item ids from flans. They are in cfm.cfg
Posted Image

#520

daangelo29
  • Location: Philippines
  • Minecraft: daangelo29

Posted 09 May 2013 - 06:48 AM

View PostMr_Crayfish, on 26 April 2013 - 05:50 AM, said:

I have taken this into consideration as soon as I switched to Forge. The reason I don't want to is because I think detailed models rendered to the inventory looks ugly. That's why Hoppers and Cauldrons are not rendered like that.
How about providing an alternative or optional way to have the rendered models for the inventory? I think it would be easier that way for us who use HD texture packs. The 16-px. textures don't really fit with the other textures.

I am, however, currently looking into making item GUI textures for Misa's texture pack (Misa doesn't (want to) provide mod support for her TP). I'll let you guys know if I finally made those textures.
Posted Image