• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[1.7.2/1.6.4] [Forge] [SSP/SMP] MrCrayfish's Furniture Mod v3.2.9.2 - Oven Fix! (Hopefully)

furniture mod mrcrayfish

• Please log in to reply
1995 replies to this topic

DraxisWuf
    DraxisWuf

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1041 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 03:36 PM

It'd be cool if you could actually use the mailbox to send and receive messages to and from other players on a server - Bonus if you can include items in a 'package'.  Similar to how Forestry does it.

Register or log in to remove.

_SideStunt_
  • Minecraft: _SideStunt_

Posted 10 April 2013 - 06:18 PM

Hey there , I really like playing with this mod and it makes my house in minecraft look better with such furniture , but I'm having a problem with the textures , whenever I use a texture pack eg. DefStyle or Sphax the textures of bedside cabinet and mailbox get glitched with Sphax diamond texture and with DefStyle snow grass side texture , they are the only glitched furnitures the rest of the furniture is working fine with the texture packs.
Posted Image

Mr_Crayfish
    Mr_Crayfish

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 1119 posts
  • Minecraft: MrCrayfsh

Posted 10 April 2013 - 10:19 PM

View Post_SideStunt_, on 10 April 2013 - 06:18 PM, said:

Hey there , I really like playing with this mod and it makes my house in minecraft look better with such furniture , but I'm having a problem with the textures , whenever I use a texture pack eg. DefStyle or Sphax the textures of bedside cabinet and mailbox get glitched with Sphax diamond texture and with DefStyle snow grass side texture , they are the only glitched furnitures the rest of the furniture is working fine with the texture packs.
Make sure you are using latest recommended Forge version, latest Optifine version(if one has) and the latest version of my mod v2.8.2.
Posted Image

newdm2
    newdm2

Carpenter

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 10:31 PM

grrrr damnit why isnt there a 1.4.7!! i need it for when im makeing my letsplay

_SideStunt_

Posted 10 April 2013 - 10:37 PM

View PostMr_Crayfish, on 10 April 2013 - 10:19 PM, said:

Make sure you are using latest recommended Forge version, latest Optifine version(if one has) and the latest version of my mod v2.8.2.
Thank you for your help , I just tried to use the recommended Forge (611) and the rest , but I still had the same problem , I wonder if other users of the mod had simillar problem like me.
Posted Image

mineshaft689

Posted 10 April 2013 - 11:20 PM

i have a problem with this mod, i have installed it correctly and if i get a peice of furniture and i try to place it down, nothing shows up but i can use it

Lolguy234
  • Minecraft: lolguy567

Posted 11 April 2013 - 01:15 AM

I got garden update 1.5.1  installed forge and put it in mods folder but then i see minecraft has crashed! Here is the report;

Minecraft has crashed!      
      ----------------------      

Minecraft has stopped running because it encountered a problem; Failed to start game

A full error report has been saved to C:\Users\Mario_Toad\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\crash-reports\crash-2013-04-09_18.10.00-client.txt - Please include a copy of that file (Not this screen!) if you report this crash to anyone; without it, they will not be able to help fix the crash :(

--- BEGIN ERROR REPORT c0d94c5c --------
Full report at:
C:\Users\Mario_Toad\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\crash-reports\crash-2013-04-09_18.10.00-client.txt
Please show that file to Mojang, NOT just this screen!

Generated 4/9/13 6:10 PM

-- System Details --
Details:
Minecraft Version: 1.5.1
Operating System: Windows 7 (x86) version 6.1
Java Version: 1.7.0_09, Oracle Corporation
Java VM Version: Java HotSpot™ Client VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
Memory: 351561248 bytes (335 MB) / 519110656 bytes (495 MB) up to 1037959168 bytes (989 MB)
JVM Flags: 2 total; -Xms512m -Xmx1024m
AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed
IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
FML: MCP v7.44 FML v5.1.8.608 Minecraft Forge 7.7.0.608 10 mods loaded, 10 mods active
mcp [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
FML [Forge Mod Loader] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
Forge [Minecraft Forge] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
cfm [MrCrayfish's Furniture Mod] ([Forge]FurnitureMod2.8 (2).zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
LotsOfFood [Lots of Food] (Lots-of-Food-Mod-1.5.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
mod_Gibbing [mod_Gibbing] (MobAmputation1.5.1v1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
mod_Gibs [mod_Gibs] (MobDismemberment1.5.1v1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
PrimitiveMobs [PrimitiveMobs] (PrimitiveMobsv1.3.5MC1.5.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
Vending [Vending] (vending-1.5.1-1.0.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
WarsModResinresin [The Wars Mod] (Wars Mod Universal 1.5.1 (1).zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
LWJGL: 2.4.2
OpenGL: GeForce 6150SE nForce 430/PCI/SSE2 GL version 2.1.2, NVIDIA Corporation
Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'forge,fml'
Type: Client (map_client.txt)
Texture Pack: Default
Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
Vec3 Pool Size: ~~ERROR~~ NullPointerException: null

java.lang.NullPointerException
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.texture.TextureMap.func_94247_b(TextureMap.java:102)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.RenderEngine.func_94152_c(RenderEngine.java:520)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.RenderEngine.func_78352_b(RenderEngine.java:432)
at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.onInitializationComplete(FMLClientHandler.java:247)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:475)
at net.minecraft.client.MinecraftAppletImpl.func_71384_a(SourceFile:56)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:729)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
--- END ERROR REPORT 5c13d9d0 ----------

Please help! :(
Posted Image

DestroPrime83

Posted 11 April 2013 - 01:30 AM

Sooo what? no texture pack links? becuase i like the one in the lower right corner. please add links or download mirrors. thanks

Mr_Crayfish
    Mr_Crayfish

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 1119 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 02:13 AM

View PostDestroPrime83, on 11 April 2013 - 01:30 AM, said:

Sooo what? no texture pack links? becuase i like the one in the lower right corner. please add links or download mirrors. thanks
You can use any texture pack you want! The texture pack is Sphax PureBDCraft anyway.

View PostLolguy234, on 11 April 2013 - 01:15 AM, said:

I got garden update 1.5.1  installed forge and put it in mods folder but then i see minecraft has crashed! Here is the report;

ERROR REPORT REMOVED

Please help! Posted Image
Make sure you are using v2.8.2 of my mod!

View Postmineshaft689, on 10 April 2013 - 11:20 PM, said:

i have a problem with this mod, i have installed it correctly and if i get a peice of furniture and i try to place it down, nothing shows up but i can use it
Make sure you are using the latest version of Optifine.

View Post_SideStunt_, on 10 April 2013 - 10:37 PM, said:

Thank you for your help , I just tried to use the recommended Forge (611) and the rest , but I still had the same problem , I wonder if other users of the mod had simillar problem like me.
Weird. In my preview video on the OP, I am using latest recommend Forge, latest Optifine and latest version of mod (v2.8.2) and it's looks fine to me. Can you post a screenshot please of what it looks like to you? Thanks

View Postnewdm2, on 10 April 2013 - 10:31 PM, said:

grrrr damnit why isnt there a 1.4.7!! i need it for when im makeing my letsplay
Sorry man. I didn't do that update.

View PostDraxisWuf, on 10 April 2013 - 03:36 PM, said:

It'd be cool if you could actually use the mailbox to send and receive messages to and from other players on a server - Bonus if you can include items in a 'package'.  Similar to how Forestry does it.
Thanks for the idea. I will keep it in mind.
Posted Image

_SideStunt_

Posted 11 April 2013 - 12:59 PM

Here's the picture of mailbox and bedside cabinet using a texture pack:
Spoiler:
Somehow instead of the snow texture , it now uses a pumpkin texture.

And default texture pack:
Spoiler:
This time the glitch even occurs with a default texture pack
Posted Image

Mr_Crayfish
    Mr_Crayfish

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 1119 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 10:13 PM

View Post_SideStunt_, on 11 April 2013 - 12:59 PM, said:

Here's the picture of mailbox and bedside cabinet using a texture pack:
Spoiler:
Somehow instead of the snow texture , it now uses a pumpkin texture.

And default texture pack:
Spoiler:
This time the glitch even occurs with a default texture pack
This is quite weird and I'm not sure how it's doing it. The thing I don't know how it's even possible is that is has pumpkin and potato crop textures. All I suggest is to do a fresh install of everything, don't install any mods except mine (I see you have some sort of gun mod and rei's minimap), If that goes well, install your other mods.
Posted Image

Woodentable7
  • Minecraft: Demography

Posted 11 April 2013 - 10:36 PM

I have a difficulty where the blinds and curtains turn black. I use Optifine.

Mr_Crayfish
    Mr_Crayfish

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 1119 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 11:24 PM

View PostWoodentable7, on 11 April 2013 - 10:36 PM, said:

I have a difficulty where the blinds and curtains turn black. I use Optifine.
Use smooth shading.
Posted Image

lilbuddy2k

Posted 12 April 2013 - 12:17 AM

Now that it needs forge it doesnt work for me any more. :( Is there a way to make it use mod loader plz? Cause I love this mod but now cant play updated version cause forge doesnt work and I tried evrything. PLEASE??? MAKE IT USE Mod Loader............
Posted Image Posted Image Posted ImagePosted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

omgSexodus

Posted 12 April 2013 - 07:38 AM

Hey there,

I'm using your mod instead of Jammy's Furniture. Even though Jammy's Furniture is good it doesn't have that Minecraft feel to it as this one has.

Can I suggest that you make a cabinet of similar texturing to the oven and fridge, and also have some kind of crafting table-esque worktop, like a chopping board in a kitchen?

That's all I can remember I wanted to suggest for now.

Keep up the great work, I can tell there's a lot of thought which goes into modding the items.

jrich353
    jrich353

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 04:46 AM

great mod only thing i think u should fix are the blinds and curtains. like if u have like four next too each other like in a cube shape they should join and become like one so u can add them to custom windows that arent just one block

OldFafnir

Posted 13 April 2013 - 05:10 PM

An all around great mod that goes along nicely with Bibliocraft. Time to refurnish my base! Should you develop more 'electronic' stuff for it, perhaps look into Universal Electricity api?

Milox117
    Milox117

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 29 posts
  • Minecraft: Pr1ce3ssLuna

Posted 13 April 2013 - 06:59 PM

View Postlilbuddy2k, on 12 April 2013 - 12:17 AM, said:

Now that it needs forge it doesnt work for me any more. Posted Image Is there a way to make it use mod loader plz? Cause I love this mod but now cant play updated version cause forge doesnt work and I tried evrything. PLEASE??? MAKE IT USE Mod Loader............
Posted Image Posted Image Posted ImagePosted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
use forge.
ha ha! the fun has been doubled!

Mr_Crayfish
    Mr_Crayfish

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 1119 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 10:37 PM

View PostOldFafnir, on 13 April 2013 - 05:10 PM, said:

An all around great mod that goes along nicely with Bibliocraft. Time to refurnish my base! Should you develop more 'electronic' stuff for it, perhaps look into Universal Electricity api?
I'm not meaning redstone stuff. Just adding stuff like a computer, tv, toaster...
Posted Image

EnderSlayer58

Posted 14 April 2013 - 12:02 AM

Can I please know the texture packs that this mod supports. I know sphax and faithful, but what are the ones on the first pages picture? Cause they look very nice. Also if I could know how to put the textures into the mod. Thanks.