• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[1.7.2] bspkrs' mods (ArmorStatusHUD, DirectionHUD, StatusEffectHUD)

tweaks potions hud bspkrs compass armor status 1.6.4 1.7.2

• Please log in to reply
1239 replies to this topic

Chriskiller25
  • Minecraft: Chriskiller25
  • PSN:Chriskiller25

Posted 20 February 2013 - 12:17 AM

I'm having a little trouble downloading the mod, I have optifine download and downloaded modloader. I extracted both files and placed them into my minecraft.jar folder. After than, I extract the armor/status effect mod. It doesn't work for some odd reason, I'm not sure why. Also, I'm using a Mac.
Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

demonater89

Posted 20 February 2013 - 05:31 AM

umm i am having touble how do i move the hud for how much ur armor health is from buttom left corner to top left? please help thx
Posted Image

bspkrs
    bspkrs

IRC HACKER

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 1337 posts
  • Minecraft: bspkrs

Posted 20 February 2013 - 07:30 AM

New releases are out!  No new functionality, but much improved compatibility with my other mods due to new required dependency of bspkrsCore.  Details in OP.
Posted Image

XekeDeath
    XekeDeath

The Meaning of Life, the Universe, and Everything...

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 09:20 AM

Note that bspkrsCore does NOT go in the core mods folder, but in the mods folder along with the other mod files...

VaBank
    VaBank

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 11:55 AM

The latter is only one archive file (mod_ArmorStatusHUD.class). When you run the client only black screen. How to install this mod? (Sorry for my english, I'm Russian)

bspkrs
    bspkrs

IRC HACKER

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 1337 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 02:46 PM

View PostVaBank, on 20 February 2013 - 11:55 AM, said:

The latter is only one archive file (mod_ArmorStatusHUD.class). When you run the client only black screen. How to install this mod? (Sorry for my english, I'm Russian)

You'll need to download bspkrsCore in addition to ArmorStatusHUD.  bspkrsCore is a new mod that contains a core set of classes that are shared between all my mods.  You can drop the zip files for both into your mods folder.
Posted Image

AkimHH
    AkimHH

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 06:42 PM

Do i need to press any key to activate statusHUD? i can't see any status anywhere... I installed both core and StatusHUD files.

C0n0r
    C0n0r

Diamond Miner

• Members
  • 877 posts
  • Minecraft: conormcneill

Posted 20 February 2013 - 11:00 PM

A step to step guide on how to install this mod would be nice
my thoughts are stars i can't fathom into constellations

topbunkdd89
    topbunkdd89

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1015 posts
  • Minecraft: topbunkdd89

Posted 21 February 2013 - 12:10 AM

Is this mod supposed to work with magic launcher? I put the core and the other mods in and they say 'no mod loader' under the status bar?
Posted Image

demonater89

Posted 21 February 2013 - 01:19 AM

CAn somoene please tell me how u can change the location the hud is on the armorstatus hud mod. PLEASE
Posted Image

AK90
    AK90

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 152 posts
  • Minecraft: AK90

Posted 21 February 2013 - 12:35 PM

I seem to have some issues with the newest versions when installing ArmorStatusHUD v1.6 and StatusEffectHUD v1.9 on the Direwolf20 pack.

Error:

Description: Exception in server tick loop

java.lang.RuntimeException: The ForgeModLoader state engine is invalid
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.transition(LoadController.java:122)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.serverStarted(Loader.java:735)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.handleServerStarted(FMLCommonHandler.java:320)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:460)
at fy.run(SourceFile:849)
Intel CoreĀ® i5 [email protected] , 16Gb Corsair Vengeance CL9,  Corsair Force 3 SSD,  2x XFX HD 7770 Ghz Edition, Asus P8Z77V- LX, 3 Screens and a bunch of other crap xD

axue
    axue

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 03:05 PM

I'm trying to install ArmorStatusHUD, but I can't open it with jzip/WinRAR...

It says that "the archive is in unlnown format or damaged"....

Can someone help me?
:D

AK90
    AK90

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 152 posts
  • Minecraft: AK90

Posted 21 February 2013 - 04:54 PM

View Postaxue, on 21 February 2013 - 03:05 PM, said:

I'm trying to install ArmorStatusHUD, but I can't open it with jzip/WinRAR...

It says that "the archive is in unlnown format or damaged"....

Can someone help me?
Posted Image

Re-download the mod
Intel CoreĀ® i5 [email protected] , 16Gb Corsair Vengeance CL9,  Corsair Force 3 SSD,  2x XFX HD 7770 Ghz Edition, Asus P8Z77V- LX, 3 Screens and a bunch of other crap xD

demonater89

Posted 21 February 2013 - 05:38 PM

can someone please tell me on the m0d armor status how to put it from the down left side to the top left side please its making me mad how no one is answering me

can someone please tell me on the m0d armor status how to put it from the down left side to the top left side please its making me mad how no one is answering me
Posted Image

great209
    great209

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 05:40 PM

This doesn't work... it just crashed my minecraft after logging in. The new update made something go wrong. It's not modloader, because minecraft runs fine just with modloader and without armor status and status effect. As soon as I install armorstatus and status effecet, I crash after logging in.

bspkrs
    bspkrs

IRC HACKER

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 1337 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 06:40 PM

View Postgreat209, on 21 February 2013 - 05:40 PM, said:

This doesn't work... it just crashed my minecraft after logging in. The new update made something go wrong. It's not modloader, because minecraft runs fine just with modloader and without armor status and status effect. As soon as I install armorstatus and status effecet, I crash after logging in.
From the OP:

bspkrs said:

bspkrsCore:
ATTENTION: This is a REQUIRED mod in order for any of the other mods to work.  It contains the core shared classes used by all mods I release.  If you don't install it along side any of the other mods here, Minecraft will crash.  You have been warned.
ModLoader/Forge download: All Releases

Posted Image

bspkrs
    bspkrs

IRC HACKER

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 1337 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 06:54 PM

View Postdemonater89, on 21 February 2013 - 05:38 PM, said:

It makes me mad when people ask questions without first reading all of the info available to them.  From the OP:

bspkrs said:

Config:
.minecraft/config/mod_ArmorStatusHUD.cfg:

#alignMode (java.lang.String:bottomleft) -- Valid alignment strings are topleft, topcenter, topright, middleleft, middlecenter, middleright, bottomleft, bottomcenter, bottomright
#enableItemName (boolean:false) -- Set to true to show item names, false to disable
#showItemOverlay (boolean:true) -- Set to true to show the standard inventory item overlay (damage bar)
#damageColorList (java.lang.String:100,f; 80,7; 60,e; 40,6; 25,c; 10,4) -- This is a list of percent damage thresholds and text color codes that will be used when item damage is <= the threshold. Format used: "," separates the threshold and the color code, ";" separates each pair. Valid color values are 0-9, a-f (color values can be found here: http://www.minecraft...File:Colors.png)
#damageDisplayType (java.lang.String:value) -- Valid damageDisplayType strings are value, percent, or none
#showMaxDamage (boolean:false) -- Set to true to show the max damage when damageDisplayType=value
#showEquippedItem (boolean:true) -- Set to true to show info for your currently equipped item, false to disable
#xOffset (int:2) -- Horizontal offset from the edge of the screen (when using right alignments the x offset is relative to the right edge of the screen)
#yOffset (int:2) -- Vertical offset from the edge of the screen (when using bottom alignments the y offset is relative to the bottom edge of the screen)
#yOffsetBottomCenter (int:41) -- Vertical offset used only for the bottomcenter alignment to avoid the vanilla HUD
#applyXOffsetToCenter (boolean:false) -- Set to true if you want the xOffset value to be applied when using a center alignment
#applyYOffsetToMiddle (boolean:false) -- Set to true if you want the yOffset value to be applied when using a middle alignment
#showInChat (boolean:false) -- Set to true to show info when chat is open, false to disable info when chat is open
#
#**ONLY EDIT WHAT IS BELOW THIS**
#
#Thu Oct 04 02:01:35 EDT 2012
showInChat=false
applyXOffsetToCenter=false
yOffset=2
showItemOverlay=true
alignMode=bottomleft
applyYOffsetToMiddle=false
damageDisplayType=value
enableItemName=false
checksum=m6ux8n
yOffsetBottomCenter=41
xOffset=2
showMaxDamage=false
showEquippedItem=true
damageColorList=100,f; 80,7; 60,e; 40,6; 25,c; 10,4
The top highlighted bit has all the valid alignment options, the bottom highlighted bit is the part you actually change.

View PostAK90, on 21 February 2013 - 12:35 PM, said:

I seem to have some issues with the newest versions when installing ArmorStatusHUD v1.6 and StatusEffectHUD v1.9 on the Direwolf20 pack.

Error:

Description: Exception in server tick loop

java.lang.RuntimeException: The ForgeModLoader state engine is invalid
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.transition(LoadController.java:122)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.serverStarted(Loader.java:735)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.handleServerStarted(FMLCommonHandler.java:320)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:460)
at fy.run(SourceFile:849)
Did you also download and install bspkrsCore?  It is a required dependency in the latest versions.  Put it in the mods folder.

View PostConorMcNeill, on 20 February 2013 - 11:00 PM, said:

A step to step guide on how to install this mod would be nice
From the OP:

bspkrs said:

Install (all mods):
Requires Risugami's ModLoader or equivalent (such as Forge or FML).  Do not extract.  Drop the downloaded zip file into the mods folder in your .minecraft folder.

Posted Image

axue
    axue

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 11:43 PM

View PostAK90, on 21 February 2013 - 04:54 PM, said:

Re-download the mod
Lol, I did that and deleted .minecraft, It still doesn't work :(
Suggestions?

bspkrs
    bspkrs

IRC HACKER

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 1337 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 12:35 AM

View Postaxue, on 21 February 2013 - 11:43 PM, said:

Lol, I did that and deleted .minecraft, It still doesn't work Posted Image
Suggestions?
Why are you trying to open the zip file?  Just put the zip file as-is into the mods folder under .minecraft.
Posted Image

ldog
    ldog

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 432 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 12:52 AM

View Postbspkrs, on 21 February 2013 - 06:54 PM, said:

It makes me mad when people ask questions without first reading all of the info available to them.  From the OP:
The top highlighted bit has all the valid alignment options, the bottom highlighted bit is the part you actually change.

Did you also download and install bspkrsCore?  It is a required dependency in the latest versions.  Put it in the mods folder.

From the OP:

The lost art of reading. Posted Image
You need to use a size 40 font and put it in dancing red letters when you add a core to your mods, PC and KL feeling your pain.

Just dropped in to say hi, all the updated mods working fine for me, thanks for being awesome :D