• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[1.7.2] bspkrs' mods (ArmorStatusHUD, DirectionHUD, StatusEffectHUD)

tweaks potions hud bspkrs compass armor status 1.6.4 1.7.2

• Please log in to reply
1249 replies to this topic

Phasem
    Phasem

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 07:57 PM

View Postmatoran7247, on 19 December 2012 - 11:11 PM, said:

I dont know if someone already asked this but,
have you made an SMP based one so it would automaticly be
on the server? The reason I ask this is because it is kind of hard for me to install
mods due to my mac

That's not possible. It's a client mod, so you must install it on your client for it to work.

Register or log in to remove.

haraca
    haraca

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 12:40 AM

i love all your mods! please update to 1.4.6!!

coolz_masterz
  • Minecraft: coolz_masterz

Posted 23 December 2012 - 01:01 PM

OMG I WANT IT 1.4.6!! =D
Posted Image

legobmw99
  • Minecraft: legobmw99

Posted 23 December 2012 - 08:56 PM

View Postcoolz_masterz, on 23 December 2012 - 01:01 PM, said:

OMG I WANT IT 1.4.6!! =D
Don't we all
Posted Image

lvdicedealer
  • Minecraft: lvdicedealer

Posted 23 December 2012 - 09:31 PM

Happy Holidays bspkrs!  And, THANKS for these useful mods.

My two sons and I really enjoy using your mods on EVERY installation we have in MultiMC, from Vechs' SuperHostile maps to our little FTB Server, we have thoroughly enjoyed what you have worked hard to provide us.  While Mojang gave us Fireworks for the holiday season, they also took away some of the enjoyment since sooo many mods are broken AGAIN.  My family looks forward to your update of these useful mods.
@Searge_DP (MCP Team), cpw11 (FML creator), LexManos (FORGE Team), thanks for making the tools that allow the modders to make the mods! And to chicken_bones for NEI so I can figure it all out..

figgis_man
  • Minecraft: rockhog

Posted 24 December 2012 - 12:38 AM

:D Yay its finally updated!

Posted Image

Please wait... Attempting to be a banana

Jingles38

Posted 24 December 2012 - 02:25 AM

First off, love the mods.

Second, the new update of statuseffectHUD keeps telling me there is an update to the mod when I boot. Everything seems to work besides that. I've downloaded it three times to check, but no luck.

zobrux
    zobrux

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 148 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 03:28 AM

View PostJingles38, on 24 December 2012 - 02:25 AM, said:

Second, the new update of statuseffectHUD keeps telling me there is an update to the mod when I boot. Everything seems to work besides that. I've downloaded it three times to check, but no luck.
You beat me to it. I'm getting that message too.

Thanks so much, bspkrs!
ReiMonkey: enable radar and cave mapping in multiplayer!

Andrew2448
  • Minecraft: Andrew2448

Posted 24 December 2012 - 04:19 AM

I would like to thank you for taking time out of your holiday seasons to update your mod for us all! Thanks for all your hard work man! :)

Posted Image

its93ash
    its93ash

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 05:47 AM

Yay! Thanks for updating. I love these mods. :)

bspkrs
    bspkrs

Obsidian Miner

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 1348 posts
  • Minecraft: bspkrs

Posted 24 December 2012 - 08:34 AM

View PostJingles38, on 24 December 2012 - 02:25 AM, said:

View Postzobrux, on 24 December 2012 - 03:28 AM, said:

You beat me to it. I'm getting that message too.

Thanks so much, bspkrs!
I goofed and forgot to change 1.4.5 to 1.4.6 in the code for that mod.  I fixed the version file so it'll stop complaining until there actually IS an update.
Posted Image

Reuniting

Posted 24 December 2012 - 08:31 PM

Thanks amazing update.

Noxwood
    Noxwood

Stone Miner

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 04:23 AM

Would it be possible to add a II or ex to the potion symbol, so that we can know what specific variant it is?

Brandonn
  • Minecraft: Brandonn

Posted 25 December 2012 - 05:59 AM

@bspkrs

I use your ArmorStatus and PotionStatus HUD in my MOD pack, but I also require the config files to be copied over. I'd like to make it eaiser for the user to install and was wondering if there was a way to 'hard code' my options, or if there was a way to include my configuration options in the zip file with the mod in such a way that it would use those settings as default.

Also, a small bug in the ArmorStatus, I have it in the UpperLeft and a diffrent mod tried to display an acheviment type message over it and it spazed our for a little. It looked like the screen was trying to draw both objects at the same space. Maybe it wasn't sure what should be on top.

I imagine you could see this easiest by setting the display in the right top and get some vanilla achivments.

I was also curious if you saw my feature request that I posted previously, or if your not looking for new suggestions - either is fine! :)

Merry Christmas.

Jacobmorganian

Posted 26 December 2012 - 06:50 AM

Hey! Im running on a mac and when i open the config file i get a bunch of weird letters and numbers. Wich is because a .CFG file is not supported for me. Do you know how i could edit the config file?

Brandonn
  • Minecraft: Brandonn

Posted 26 December 2012 - 02:30 PM

View PostJacobmorganian, on 26 December 2012 - 06:50 AM, said:

Hey! Im running on a mac and when i open the config file i get a bunch of weird letters and numbers. Wich is because a .CFG file is not supported for me. Do you know how i could edit the config file?

*.cfg is really just a text file with a diffrent extention that the MOD looks for.

You should be able to open it with 'SimpleText' or similar. Try Drag/Dropping in onto the program, or into the window when it's open.

totte123
    totte123

Newly Spawned

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 04:23 AM

Where is DownLoad Link

kaylo7
    kaylo7

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 222 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 10:22 AM

Love the mod - huge help when using ars magica.

I have to say though, your disclaimer would be nice if it did include a guarantee of my cat running away. Damn thing peed on my manilla folders. Wish the old lady wasn't so attached to him, however freaking adorable he may be.

ldog
    ldog

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 432 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 04:26 PM

Disregard

waynerelos

Posted 30 December 2012 - 02:06 AM

Hi, can you make it work even when the F3 is enabled? i would really appreciate it