3. 8

4. Real life age

4. 14

5.Time Zone

5.CET

6. Why should we choose you?

6. because I loved to watch the movie and i wanted to do it myself Posted Image

7. When are you available?

7. almost every day from between 10am to 11pm.

Register or log in to remove.

shadowkriss
  • Minecraft: Shadowkriss

Posted 24 March 2012 - 07:26 PM

1. Male or Female Male
2. Minecraft UserName Shadowkriss
3. What District you would like to apply for district 7
4. Real life age: 14
5.Time Zone: Central
6. Why should we choose you? Ive read all of the hunger games books im a minecraft fantic and a survivalist fantic and im pretty mature.
7. When are you available? usually after 4:00 Pm central time after school during weekends more often

Frostik
    Frostik

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 360 posts
  • Minecraft: Frostik

Posted 24 March 2012 - 09:26 PM

View Postmcmilfman69, on 24 March 2012 - 06:33 PM, said:

Male or Female: male
2. Minecraft UserName: Frostik
3. What District you would like to apply for: Any free district (2)
4. Real life age:14
5.Time Zone:
6. Why should we choose you?: I really liked the Hungergames books, I've read and re-read them and I went to the midnight showing yesterday(morning) and I also like Minecraft alot and this would be fun. I can also host a Hamachi server if needed.
7. When are you available?After 3 O'clock weekdays and lots weekends.

If districts are full could you still send me the IP? Chances are not everyone will show up the day of.

err why did you copy my post and mess it up....
Posted Image

WhiteShadow0
  • Minecraft: Whiteshadow0

Posted 24 March 2012 - 09:31 PM

The tributes are chosen and the field is set! Official date still to be announced. I wanted to bring up 2 thoughts, One is im on the fence of when the games start and the mines are disabled (Around the pedestal) im thinking about having a 10-20 second invisibility time limit. I wanted to bring it up because there are weapons around the cornucopia and i think that if someone gets one weapon he or she might drive every one else away and take all the goodies for them selves. I propose 2 options to fix this problem. 1. Add more items around the arena to give more of a chance, 2. put a 5-10 second invincibility  to every one so everyone has a chance to grab some sort of item. Please vote in the forum post and read the origanal post for the 24 tributes most of everyone made it. The release date we are shooting for is April 27th or 28th. As for the server ip we are looking a reply back from a server host i pmed  a few days ago. Also you guys should all know this but if you did not know you will be driven up the surface from your pod room into the arena you cannot get off of the pedestal early or the land mines get you, but you want to grab one or 2 items from the chests and get the **** out of there before you are killed. And last but not least during the games you will be able to chat but you will be able to only /tell so you can not ask in public chat who wants to be a team. I think that just covers all the questions.

Please and thank you :)

VeNoM_WoLf135
  • Minecraft: himan135
  • Xbox:TxYANKEESFANxT

Posted 24 March 2012 - 10:36 PM

I vote on the invincibility, it seems like a great idea :D
Posted ImageSave him with your clicks and stuff
If i helped you at all, the least you could do is press the little green button down there.

HadesEnvoy

Posted 24 March 2012 - 11:14 PM

1. Male or Female Male

2. Minecraft UserName: HadesEnvoy

3. What District you would like to apply for: District 5

4. Real life age: 16

5.Time Zone: Mountain

6. Why should we choose you? I enjoy playing minecraft, but there are too many immature players online and it's too boring to play alone. I believe that a pure pvp server is just fine. I would enjoy playing this and I would be dedicated.

7. When are you available? Friday 5-7, Saturday 10a.m-4p.m, Sundays (maybe) 10a.m-4p.m

Razorbacx

Posted 24 March 2012 - 11:30 PM

Why are people still applying for the tournament?  the last application took place hours ago!

Danji_Xu

Posted 24 March 2012 - 11:51 PM

Invincibility is a good idea :)

I think there should still be a few other items around the arena, though... that way 1) everything isn't so dependent on what you get in the first 10 seconds and 2) to encourage people to explore and not just stay in a location they know is trap-free

Also,  I believe my question was buried (or maybe the answer was buried) - I asked how long (approximately) the tournament was expected to last, and also if there will be any "time limit" after which the tournament spills over into "day 2".

=== If you like my skins, see more on Planet Minecraft - leave diamonds, comments, and favourites! ===

Razorbacx

Posted 25 March 2012 - 12:08 AM

Its going to have to be on the 28th because a lot of people like me have school on friday.

Legorocker13
  • Minecraft: legorocker13

Posted 25 March 2012 - 12:33 AM

1. Male or Female

1. Male

2. Minecraft UserName

2. legorocker13

3. What District you would like to apply for

3. 12

4. Real life age

4. 13

5.Time Zone

5.CET

6. Why should we choose you?

6. I'm currently reading all the books, I'm reading catching fire

7. When are you available?

7. Weekends, sometimes on weekdays (times vary)

I'm New here, so I'm still a noob

blackrealm52
  • Minecraft: blackrealm5273

Posted 25 March 2012 - 12:35 AM

invincibility is great idea.

dude i cant wait.Posted Image
Im the one hero who can stand against the evil of Agias the Orc king. I am Galcount the wandering warrior. With my company of friends, Mithras the mage. grimly the dwarf, and Lionuia the eleven archer.

Danji_Xu

Posted 25 March 2012 - 12:52 AM

Razorbacx - but it could spill into the 29th, which is still the weekend? Though to be honest, I have no idea how all these timezones are going to be synchronized... I suspect we'll need a good-sized waiting list in case there are "no-show"s.

=== If you like my skins, see more on Planet Minecraft - leave diamonds, comments, and favourites! ===

WhiteShadow0

Posted 25 March 2012 - 01:02 AM

And yes as you can see from the posts all i have to do if some one is a "No Show" is post a new topic and in matter of minutes we will have last minute back ups and if that plan fails i have a few friends who still want to get in. And it will be on a weekend the time zones we will have to choose a time for where it is day for both time zones and i don't think i have any UK time zones if we do we can manage. And if the tourny goes on for more then i would like to say 4 hours with no winner (Which it wont because for one we will drive people to one and other and two if the last 2 are alive we will have a supply drop that will either contain the other person's cords or something the player needs desperately.) we will pause the server completely and then reopen in the next day taking up from where we last left off. Hope i answered all questions and stop replying to this forum post if you are not going to read the OP or listen to other people.

Please and thank you

Danji_Xu

Posted 25 March 2012 - 01:19 AM

Thank you very much - this all seems very logically planned, I commend you.

Razorbacx

Posted 25 March 2012 - 01:36 AM

Ahhh I see how that will work!  You seem to have this way under control and I'm really excited to get started.  Ian and I practiced our PvP skills in which we got a good laugh as I dropped almost half my items on the ground then killed him while he was hiding! lol

WhiteShadow0

Posted 25 March 2012 - 01:39 AM

Lol keep practicing Razor you are career tribute :)

VeNoM_WoLf135
  • Minecraft: himan135
  • Xbox:TxYANKEESFANxT

Posted 25 March 2012 - 01:49 AM

we should have a training day or possibly 2 days before the game so we can get ready.
Posted ImageSave him with your clicks and stuff
If i helped you at all, the least you could do is press the little green button down there.

Razorbacx

Posted 25 March 2012 - 02:25 AM

View PostWhiteShadow0, on 25 March 2012 - 01:39 AM, said:

Lol keep practicing Razor you are career tribute :)
Hahhaha. I have a clan that I belong to that I'll train with oe my cousin who is a PvP master!

TheThingThatCanbeMoved
  • Minecraft: XB_Blackjack

Posted 25 March 2012 - 03:17 AM

well then, looks like im gonna make a camouflage skin Posted Image

View PostTheThingThatCanbeMoved, on 25 March 2012 - 03:13 AM, said:

well then, looks like im gonna make a camouflage skin Posted Image
oh and does camouflage permitted in here?

HadesEnvoy

Posted 25 March 2012 - 03:53 AM

Will this be recorded by anyone? I think it would be cool to watch it.