• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Hunger Craft - Hunger Games Themed Texture Pack

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

PlaytimeHD

Posted 21 March 2012 - 06:00 PM

Here is the texture pack to be used in collaboration with our Hunger Games Maps!
We have released it separately to celebrate the release of the new film in 2 days time.

Hope you enjoy, any comments or questions will be greatly appreciated and answered quickly.

Happy Hunger Games!

(unsure whether to get this?)

Check out our many youtube videos with this texture pack in action:

http://www.youtube.com/user/PlaytimeHD

The Download:

http://www.mediafire...9gb5ym46bq3n25g

Thanks Guys!

Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

Register or log in to remove.

BronzDragon
  • Minecraft: mavum

Posted 21 March 2012 - 09:30 PM

Where is the Pack!!!! Why you no link to pack page!!!
Posted Image
Posted Image http://dragcave.net/view/6jorH <- Please click to keep the dragon alive!

CornSnakeGirl
  • Minecraft: anonusername

Posted 21 March 2012 - 09:46 PM

Where can I download it... and which videos show the texture pack? There are different texture packs in some and I dont want to watch your videos just to find it... I really want to try it, so please give us a link :D
Posted Image

Ecto90210

Posted 21 March 2012 - 11:20 PM

Give us a link and screenshots.... this is a great idea and i love the hunger games, but I can't be stuffed watching your videos.
I like trains.

Posted Image

VolcomisPro
  • Minecraft: volcomispro
  • Xbox:Volcom is Pro

Posted 22 March 2012 - 01:33 AM

When you post on the forum you have to have Screenshots and download links. Posted Image
Posted ImageI am a hardcore Coldplay fan :D

CyborgFish

Posted 22 March 2012 - 01:44 AM

View PostVolcomisPro, on 22 March 2012 - 01:33 AM, said:

When you post on the forum you have to have Screenshots and download links. Posted Image
Why is it so hard for people to understand this? He doesn't even have videos OF the texture pack, pathetic.

PlaytimeHD

Posted 22 March 2012 - 07:23 AM

View PostCyborgFish, on 22 March 2012 - 01:44 AM, said:

Why is it so hard for people to understand this? He doesn't even have videos OF the texture pack, pathetic.

I do have videos OF the texture pack mate, an I was waiting to see how much in demand this is. If you just want to annoy people and belittle their hard work, become a YouTube troll. Don't go around saying that this is a joke when you clearly haven't attempted to look.

If anyone else cannot find a video of the texture pack on our channel I will upload a video specifically for it by friday, and link that in the page instead.

Thanks

PlaytimeHD

Posted 22 March 2012 - 08:14 AM

And as to the texture pack, the link will be posted tonight at about 5pm GMT. Sorry for the inconvenience

FaMe_BoY_KusTom

Posted 22 March 2012 - 10:15 AM

pretty keen! weres download link?

PlaytimeHD

Posted 22 March 2012 - 05:21 PM

View PostFaMe_BoY_KusTom, on 22 March 2012 - 10:15 AM, said:

pretty keen! weres download link?

According to us it is there right now. Edited.

CyborgFish

Posted 22 March 2012 - 05:46 PM

View PostPlaytimeHD, on 22 March 2012 - 07:23 AM, said:

I do have videos OF the texture pack mate, an I was waiting to see how much in demand this is. If you just want to annoy people and belittle their hard work, become a YouTube troll. Don't go around saying that this is a joke when you clearly haven't attempted to look.

If anyone else cannot find a video of the texture pack on our channel I will upload a video specifically for it by friday, and link that in the page instead.

Thanks
Here's a thought, maybe you should link us to the actual videos and not your channel, I'm not looking for BF3 gameplay, I wanted to see your work. Also, I do compliment people if they deserve it, which I can't to you because I have not seen your content because you have misleading links. If you have good work I'll admit to it, don't believe me? Check my postings on other people's thread. This is the internet, I'm not afraid of being completely honest, because there is no real threat to my life about what I say.

PlaytimeHD

Posted 22 March 2012 - 06:51 PM

There you go, linked. Vids up shortly

Hikachan
    Hikachan

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1199 posts
  • Minecraft: SazukaEtoile

Posted 22 March 2012 - 07:02 PM

moderators please delete this thread for non compliance of the rules. thank you

Posted Image

PlaytimeHD

Posted 22 March 2012 - 07:18 PM

Which rules haven't we followed?

PlaytimeHD

Posted 22 March 2012 - 07:35 PM

View PostCyborgFish, on 22 March 2012 - 05:46 PM, said:

Here's a thought, maybe you should link us to the actual videos and not your channel, I'm not looking for BF3 gameplay, I wanted to see your work. Also, I do compliment people if they deserve it, which I can't to you because I have not seen your content because you have misleading links. If you have good work I'll admit to it, don't believe me? Check my postings on other people's thread. This is the internet, I'm not afraid of being completely honest, because there is no real threat to my life about what I say.

I really don't want to start an argument (which is why I am regretting to start posting this) but we are making every effort to improve this post. People want the download, they get it. People want the pictures, they get them. People want the video, they will eventually get that but we are still working on it. It doesn't take five minutes to make a good video. personally I'd rather wait a couple of days to see a good quality display of this texture pack. It will be there, but not in a few hours (as I said in a previous post).

By the way the pictures are of our Hunger Games Release Arena, which is available for download on the 'Maps' section of these forums.

Sorry if I came off as agressive though CyborgFish

CyborgFish

Posted 22 March 2012 - 07:40 PM

View PostPlaytimeHD, on 22 March 2012 - 07:35 PM, said:

I really don't want to start an argument (which is why I am regretting to start posting this) but we are making every effort to improve this post. People want the download, they get it. People want the pictures, they get them. People want the video, they will eventually get that but we are still working on it. It doesn't take five minutes to make a good video. personally I'd rather wait a couple of days to see a good quality display of this texture pack. It will be there, but not in a few hours (as I sad in a previous post).

By the way the pictures are of our Hunger Games Release Arena, which is available for download on the 'Maps' section of these forums.

Sorry if I came off as agressive though CyborgFish
It's alright dude, but maybe next time you should wait until you have something ready before posting, you know? It's like telling us you have cake to share but you arrive to the party empty handed... As for the textures, looking pretty solid man.

CyborgFish

Posted 22 March 2012 - 07:45 PM

Oh yeah and add the resolution [16x] and version number [1.2.3] to the title, so it should be this: [16x][1.2.3] Hunger Craft

PlaytimeHD

Posted 23 March 2012 - 07:36 PM

View PostCyborgFish, on 22 March 2012 - 07:45 PM, said:

Oh yeah and add the resolution [16x] and version number [1.2.3] to the title, so it should be this: [16x][1.2.3] Hunger Craft

Ok, see what we can do :D

maltak34
    maltak34

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • Minecraft: BadassKoala

Posted 29 March 2012 - 06:36 PM

Cant wait till this is updated with the need wood textures
Posted Image

PlaytimeHD

Posted 02 April 2012 - 10:03 PM

View Postmaltak34, on 29 March 2012 - 06:36 PM, said:

Cant wait till this is updated with the need wood textures

Oh yeah lol , they are just blue atm lol - better update it soon. There are so many updates it's unbelievable!