Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article


[64x][1.5] Animal Crafting v2

animal crossing

  • Please log in to reply
161 replies to this topic

#1

Kowalla2612
  • Minecraft: Kowalla2612

Posted 21 March 2012 - 02:15 AM

Posted Image
Updated to v2

Added support for 1.5

Here is a pic
Posted Image


and some from the original post:

http://www.minecraft...-crafting-beta/


Spoiler:


Reviews

Spoiler:


Artist:

Spoiler:


Banner:

[center][url=http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1110820-64x124-animal-crafting-fan-updated/][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/PPtPf.png[/IMG][/url][/center]


Downloads

Spoiler:


Posted Image


Register or log in to remove.

#2

bobi897
    bobi897

    Zombie Killer

  • Members
  • 239 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 11:26 PM

woooot :D
Pedobear Like

#3

Kowalla2612
  • Minecraft: Kowalla2612

Posted 22 March 2012 - 12:56 AM

If you want to give suggestions for the un-finished textures feel free to post them

Posted Image


#4

Kowalla2612
  • Minecraft: Kowalla2612

Posted 24 March 2012 - 02:58 AM

Has been updated to 1.2.4!!

Posted Image


#5

creeperfighter3
  • Location: North-West Yorkshire, England... Because I win at life
  • Minecraft: bluefighter3

Posted 24 March 2012 - 03:02 AM

OMG. I love this pack soo much! 1000000 diamonds for you!!!

I'm a texture pack artist. Not a very good one, but an artist just the same. Here's the pack I'm working on. http://www.minecraft.../#entry12746144


#6

Kowalla2612
  • Minecraft: Kowalla2612

Posted 24 March 2012 - 03:19 AM

View Postcreeperfighter3, on 24 March 2012 - 03:02 AM, said:

OMG. I love this pack soo much! 1000000 diamonds for you!!!

lol thanks Posted Image im glad you like this

Posted Image


#7

G14xT
    G14xT

    Out of the Water

  • Members
  • 9 posts
  • Location: Texas
  • Minecraft: G14

Posted 25 March 2012 - 06:03 AM

I love you.

#8

sparkyman215

Posted 25 March 2012 - 01:51 PM

Can i post this on PMC? I love this texture pack, and just to give this more recognition I'll post it there but i need your permission first to do so. Would that be okay for you?

#9

Kowalla2612
  • Minecraft: Kowalla2612

Posted 25 March 2012 - 03:34 PM

View Postsparkyman215, on 25 March 2012 - 01:51 PM, said:

Can i post this on PMC? I love this texture pack, and just to give this more recognition I'll post it there but i need your permission first to do so. Would that be okay for you?

wait no need i can post it on PMC myself if you dont mind

Posted Image


#10

sparkyman215

Posted 25 March 2012 - 08:12 PM

Oh cool Posted Image
I saw that somebody created an account today and posted this pack, with your same username, and am unsure whether or not this is you, and I'm guessing it is not due to this:
Posted Image

#11

Kowalla2612
  • Minecraft: Kowalla2612

Posted 26 March 2012 - 12:09 AM

View Postsparkyman215, on 25 March 2012 - 08:12 PM, said:

Oh cool Posted Image
I saw that somebody created an account today and posted this pack, with your same username, and am unsure whether or not this is you, and I'm guessing it is not due to this:
Posted Image

yeah thats me as i am not the original maker of this pack but dancrum is and i have asked him but he never replied as i have put a link to the original post here above the spoiler

Posted Image


#12

Kyangel
    Kyangel

    Out of the Water

  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 01:35 AM

You forgot to add in the items.png from the original :P

#13

Kowalla2612
  • Minecraft: Kowalla2612

Posted 26 March 2012 - 02:32 AM

View PostKyangel, on 26 March 2012 - 01:35 AM, said:

You forgot to add in the items.png from the original Posted Image

it seems i have, sorry for that Will fix right now!

fixed the pack( now includes items.png)

Posted Image


#14

BubbleMushroom
  • Minecraft: BubbleMushroom

Posted 26 March 2012 - 05:03 AM

Can't wait to see this pack finished. Maybe you can make the armor different outfits? Not the greatest of ideas, but it adds a bit of your personal flare.

I've wanted to make a pack like this myself, but since you're already on it, I'm happy to see what your ideas.

#15

Kowalla2612
  • Minecraft: Kowalla2612

Posted 26 March 2012 - 01:56 PM

View PostBubbleMushroom, on 26 March 2012 - 05:03 AM, said:

Can't wait to see this pack finished. Maybe you can make the armor different outfits? Not the greatest of ideas, but it adds a bit of your personal flare.

I've wanted to make a pack like this myself, but since you're already on it, I'm happy to see what your ideas.

that actually sounds like a good idea! thanks!

Posted Image


#16

TheViralStatic

Posted 30 March 2012 - 12:19 AM

Maybe you can change the wheat back to wheat- But make it cartoony and triangle highlights? And for the birch trees; Maybe the dark spots should be ovals/triangles. Seeds can be small and round, but without the little sprout leaf. Villagers could have multiple skins to look like some of the AC NPCs? With MC patcher, it could randomise these skins. I'll get back to you if I can think of anything else.
I'm just putting my thoughts out there; what I think would look cool.

#17

Degraded
    Degraded

    Diamond Miner

  • Members
  • 718 posts
  • Location: Detroit, MI
  • Minecraft: Skillcape

Posted 30 March 2012 - 12:39 AM

I think you should add RandoMobs for the animals like sheep, pigs, chickens, etc, to make that lively AC feel!

Also, maybe skin the creeper to be Mr. Resetti :D
"If science disproves Buddhism, then Buddhism will just have to change." - Dalai Lama (14th)

#18

Kowalla2612
  • Minecraft: Kowalla2612

Posted 30 March 2012 - 01:08 AM

View PostTheViralStatic, on 30 March 2012 - 12:19 AM, said:

Maybe you can change the wheat back to wheat- But make it cartoony and triangle highlights? And for the birch trees; Maybe the dark spots should be ovals/triangles. Seeds can be small and round, but without the little sprout leaf. Villagers could have multiple skins to look like some of the AC NPCs? With MC patcher, it could randomise these skins. I'll get back to you if I can think of anything else.
I'm just putting my thoughts out there; what I think would look cool.

personally i like the wheat as the red turnips and i have thought about changing the seeds to the red turnip seeds and the wheat to a red turnip


View PostDegraded, on 30 March 2012 - 12:39 AM, said:

I think you should add RandoMobs for the animals like sheep, pigs, chickens, etc, to make that lively AC feel!

Also, maybe skin the creeper to be Mr. Resetti Posted Image

creeper is already Mr.Resetti and I am still working on trying to get everything finished

Posted Image


#19

deadering

Posted 30 March 2012 - 04:28 PM

Oh yes, Random mobs would be excellent. Would give you the chance to have multiple characters from the game :D

Thanks for updating it by the way, I loved it back when it was updated.
Posted Image

#20

Karaisoke

Posted 31 March 2012 - 04:44 AM

This is freaking adorable. <3 <3 I do agree with everyone on the random mods.