Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Question about Mc PE

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

FaylinaMeir
  • Minecraft: faylinameir

Posted 19 March 2012 - 04:16 AM

this is probably going to sound stupid, but I just got an Ipad and was wondering. IF I buy the pe minecraft, would my son be able to multiplayer with me If I'm on my computer? Would it be hard for younger kids to play? I know the controls are different.
Posted Image [SSSS]

Register or log in to remove.

snowbound
  • Minecraft: Sn0wB0und

Posted 19 March 2012 - 04:41 AM

View PostFaylinaMeir, on 19 March 2012 - 04:16 AM, said:

this is probably going to sound stupid, but I just got an Ipad and was wondering. IF I buy the pe minecraft, would my son be able to multiplayer with me If I'm on my computer? Would it be hard for younger kids to play? I know the controls are different.

Currently, its not possible. Minecraft PE will only play multiplayer with other devices running Minecraft PE. I dont believe it would be hard for younger kids.
Get PocketTool's source code from here: https://github.com/j...sman/PocketTool

FaylinaMeir

Posted 19 March 2012 - 05:17 AM

View Postsnowbound, on 19 March 2012 - 04:41 AM, said:

Currently, its not possible. Minecraft PE will only play multiplayer with other devices running Minecraft PE. I dont believe it would be hard for younger kids.

thanks for the answer, that sucks you can't do multiplayer cross platforms yet =(  can someone tell me the (or if) there is a difference between minecraft pocket edition and the lite version that you get on the ipad?
Posted Image [SSSS]

Deevil768
    Deevil768

Glowstone Miner

• Members
  • 3500 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 05:27 AM

View PostFaylinaMeir, on 19 March 2012 - 05:17 AM, said:

thanks for the answer, that sucks you can't do multiplayer cross platforms yet =(  can someone tell me the (or if) there is a difference between minecraft pocket edition and the lite version that you get on the ipad?
Lite= free, no saving worlds, and limited items and blocks.
Full=$6.99,save as many worlds as your device can handle, all the items and blocks from the game
Also if you bought the full version then you don't have to pay for any later updates, so if they increase the price you don't have to pay extra
Posted Image

FaylinaMeir

Posted 19 March 2012 - 06:02 AM

View PostDeevil768, on 19 March 2012 - 05:27 AM, said:

Lite= free, no saving worlds, and limited items and blocks.
Full=$6.99,save as many worlds as your device can handle, all the items and blocks from the game
Also if you bought the full version then you don't have to pay for any later updates, so if they increase the price you don't have to pay extra

Thanks! Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
Posted Image [SSSS]

BlackBoid
  • Minecraft: BlackBoid

Posted 19 March 2012 - 02:23 PM

View PostFaylinaMeir, on 19 March 2012 - 05:17 AM, said:

Actually, someone a while back made a minecraft app that could connect to PC servers, but was taken down most probably due to legal issues.

You can also find me playing this: http://bitfighter.net/

-Invisible-creeper-

Posted 19 March 2012 - 05:04 PM

Noooooc!! Copyrigh!! lol am I the only one that gets that (rage video) reference?
xX-Magixerise-Xx

El_Visitor
  • Minecraft: El_Visitor

Posted 19 March 2012 - 06:15 PM

Minecraft is good for any age that can opperate a phone or pc.

That's the great thing, it's as hard or as easy as you want it to be, you set your' own goals. :)

When I have kids I'm gonna make it part of their education. lol

nomnom911
  • Minecraft: nomnom911

Posted 19 March 2012 - 06:22 PM

View PostBlackBoid, on 19 March 2012 - 02:23 PM, said:

Actually, someone a while back made a minecraft app that could connect to PC servers, but was taken down most probably due to legal issues.
Do you have any idea what it was called?
Posted Image [SSSS]

BlackBoid
  • Minecraft: BlackBoid

Posted 19 March 2012 - 06:27 PM

View Postnomnom911, on 19 March 2012 - 06:22 PM, said:

Do you have any idea what it was called?
It was called "Minecrafted", but don't go looking in the app store, because it's not there anymore.

You can also find me playing this: http://bitfighter.net/

nomnom911
  • Minecraft: nomnom911

Posted 19 March 2012 - 06:29 PM

Thanks!
I know. I just wanted to know because my friend is jail broken, so I can maybe download it!
Posted Image [SSSS]

GarysCocoPuffs

Posted 19 March 2012 - 06:32 PM

you could say minecraft is real life but in ancient times