Latest News Article

Looking for experienced builders on my new server

buillders creative server

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

Amistarla

Posted 10 April 2012 - 02:23 AM

IGN: Amistarla

I am experienced with building, being OP'ed, a mod, and such. I think its wonderful you are having people build stuff in a brand new server! I have built a whole village on survival, so i'd say i'm up to do this....

Anyways, have a nice day!

Register or log in to remove.

zakkill
    zakkill

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 10:28 AM

hi, my IGN is: zak_kill and i LOVE building! i am awesome at pixel art's, good at cool houses and castles and not bad at redstone, PM me please :) thank you :)

toolz98
    toolz98

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 05:04 PM

Sorry guys, i've been busy recently sooooo... all of those who have posted above and havn't got in, can be an admin when i've got a dedicated 24/7 server, cause you all sound awsome!!! (PS. Have any of you lot got any experience in banner building? If you have, please post something that has THE LORD SERVER on the top and 24/7 Dedicated~Survival~Unlimited bandwidth on the bottom, if you can, can you make one square and one banner size, if you can then you will be mad into an admin for the server, thanks!
Curse:toolz98
Minecraft: Lord_Sneeze

Popoutthebox123

Posted 07 May 2012 - 09:16 PM

My minecraft username is connorpop54
im from the usa
and i can build the mage, elven,dwarven and wall city
im expierenced because i have been in the machinima Top 5 for best cities just on my older server name
i was # 4 and i've made many great catles and cities/villages. (ok with pistons with redstone)
P.S. if you want i can make a farm land town thing where you can get a farm and grow stuff and get food
i am ok with redstone
im also on alot during weekends so thats when i can get alot done