• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[1.6.2]Usefull_cobble(1.13.8)

recipes items weapons lightning redstone obsidian diamond cobblestone magic 1.6.2

• Please log in to reply
407 replies to this topic

martsr0906

Posted 06 January 2013 - 10:03 PM

View Postbeewyka, on 06 January 2013 - 07:36 PM, said:

Spoiler:

You have almoust 400 posts, you should know how to use spoiler tags ^^ if not let me teach you.
Spoiler:

Register or log in to remove.

Eyowin
    Eyowin

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 267 posts
  • Minecraft: Eyowin

Posted 07 January 2013 - 08:57 AM

Well, the good news is that I was able to fix the problem that everyone was having. It was really simple too, once I figured out what it was.

Sadly though, another problem arose immediately after fixing the first one. The problem with this one is that i can't figure out what is causing it. I have called for help via the MC Forge forums, but as of yet I have gotten no response. I'm hoping that it will be something simple that i just overlooked and that I can get all of you a working update of Usefull_Cobble as quickly as possible

I'm really sorry this is taking so long. It really frustrates me to not be able to get this working. :(
Posted Image

beewyka819
  • Minecraft: beewyka819

Posted 07 January 2013 - 08:09 PM

View Postmartsr0906, on 06 January 2013 - 10:03 PM, said:

You have almoust 400 posts, you should know how to use spoiler tags ^^ if not let me teach you.
Spoiler:
sorry I forgot to put one but I already know how
Open the spoiler
Spoiler:

martsr0906

Posted 07 January 2013 - 10:03 PM

And i  did show u how to do it in my spoiler :D So i can beleive but i decide not to :P :D

beewyka819

Posted 07 January 2013 - 10:29 PM

View Postmartsr0906, on 07 January 2013 - 10:03 PM, said:

And i  did show u how to do it in my spoiler Posted Image So i can beleive but i decide not to Posted Image Posted Image

View Postmartsr0906, on 07 January 2013 - 10:03 PM, said:

And i  did show u how to do it in my spoiler Posted Image So i can beleive but i decide not to Posted Image Posted Image
Dude I cant open spoilers after being on a page for more then around 15 seconds.... BTW I have proof check out this topic I made it uses them and ask how long the spoilers have been on the Topic and then they will hopefully answer and their is your proof!

martsr0906

Posted 07 January 2013 - 10:32 PM

View Postbeewyka, on 07 January 2013 - 10:29 PM, said:

Dude I cant open spoilers after being on a page for more then around 15 seconds.... BTW I have proof check out this topic I made it uses them and ask how long the spoilers have been on the Topic and then they will hopefully answer and their is your proof!
Didnt quite get what you were trying to tell me, but w/e dont get worked up over nothing. And it is my busineed do i beleive + there is nothing you can do or say what is going to make me change my mind :P

Visstor
    Visstor

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 02:05 AM

I started the game and got this crash
Spoiler:
Help me please
I don't speak english, sorry
Posted Image Poke me

martsr0906

Posted 08 January 2013 - 02:08 AM

View PostEyowin, on 07 January 2013 - 08:57 AM, said:

Well, the good news is that I was able to fix the problem that everyone was having. It was really simple too, once I figured out what it was.

Sadly though, another problem arose immediately after fixing the first one. The problem with this one is that i can't figure out what is causing it. I have called for help via the MC Forge forums, but as of yet I have gotten no response. I'm hoping that it will be something simple that i just overlooked and that I can get all of you a working update of Usefull_Cobble as quickly as possible

I'm really sorry this is taking so long. It really frustrates me to not be able to get this working. Posted Image

You should read few pages before posting, cause we all are having this issue and mod author is trying to fix it with some help from forge forums it should happen soon.

View PostVisstor, on 08 January 2013 - 02:05 AM, said:

I started the game and got this crash
Spoiler:

Eyowin
    Eyowin

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 267 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 04:30 AM

Well, the problem has been cured. It turns out that forge just didn't like the way I was organizing my files.

Thanks to you all for being so patient while I got this sorted out. I have run the mod on my own Minecraft and everything should be working find now. I hope you all enjoy, and like always, let me know what you think, and if you have any new ideas.
Posted Image

martsr0906

Posted 08 January 2013 - 09:39 AM

Hell yeah, i already grabbed fixed version and it crashes again ^^ (clap) Maybe it is conflicting with one of my 100+ mods? :D

PS.
When could we expect config for the mod, so that we could configure ids, and not configure other mod ids to play together? Cus just now, to make it work i had to reconfigure 8 of my mods >_< It would be way easier to just configure usefull cobble >_<

Spoiler:

Visstor
    Visstor

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 06:01 PM

View Postmartsr0906, on 08 January 2013 - 02:08 AM, said:

You should read few pages before posting, cause we all are having this issue and mod author is trying to fix it with some help from forge forums it should happen soon.
Sorry, i will next time
I don't speak english, sorry
Posted Image Poke me

beewyka819

Posted 09 January 2013 - 12:06 AM

View Postmartsr0906, on 07 January 2013 - 10:32 PM, said:

Didnt quite get what you were trying to tell me, but w/e dont get worked up over nothing. And it is my busineed do i beleive + there is nothing you can do or say what is going to make me change my mind Posted Image

View Postmartsr0906, on 07 January 2013 - 10:32 PM, said:

Didnt quite get what you were trying to tell me, but w/e dont get worked up over nothing. And it is my busineed do i beleive + there is nothing you can do or say what is going to make me change my mind Posted Image
You son of a b**ch. You are so stubborn, thinking your always right. Well guess what, I know who tells me how to make spoilers. I searched it on youtube about 2 months ago. End of conversation unless you are not going to be stubborn

View Postmartsr0906, on 08 January 2013 - 09:39 AM, said:

Hell yeah, i already grabbed fixed version and it crashes again ^^ (clap) Maybe it is conflicting with one of my 100+ mods? Posted Image

PS.
When could we expect config for the mod, so that we could configure ids, and not configure other mod ids to play together? Cus just now, to make it work i had to reconfigure 8 of my mods >_< It would be way easier to just configure usefull cobble >_<

Spoiler:
He may have forgot to upload the fixed version or it's because you didn't think that very few mods are compatible with FTB and Tekkit type modpacks. Yes I have seen in the spoiler that you were using direwolf20's FTB pack.

beewyka819

Posted 09 January 2013 - 01:25 AM

There are TONS on texture errors.The BUTTER GRASS (light grass) looks like blast iron block in hand and in inv but not while placed. The Power Diamond (or whatever) looks like an enchanted pickaxe! This may not be texture error but projectiles fired out of almost anything aded in this mod don't appear. And the thunder bow only has the projectiles emit the sound of thunder and the makes fire appear, the lighting doesn't actually appear itself!

Eyowin
    Eyowin

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 267 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 01:29 AM

View Postmartsr0906, on 08 January 2013 - 09:39 AM, said:

Hell yeah, i already grabbed fixed version and it crashes again ^^ (clap) Maybe it is conflicting with one of my 100+ mods? Posted Image

PS.

Spoiler:

Well, firstly, i can tell you that the crash was not caused by Usefull_Cobble. It was caused by the forestry mod. It may very well be an incompatibility, but there is really nothing I can do about it.

And next, you can expect to see a working config file in the next version of Usefull_Cobble(1.12.0... or it may be 2.0, not sure yet, and depends on how much get done on the mod).
Posted Image

Eyowin
    Eyowin

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 267 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 01:35 AM

View Postbeewyka, on 09 January 2013 - 01:25 AM, said:

There are TONS on texture errors.The BUTTER GRASS (light grass) looks like blast iron block in hand and in inv but not while placed. The Power Diamond (or whatever) looks like an enchanted pickaxe! This may not be texture error but projectiles fired out of almost anything aded in this mod don't appear. And the thunder bow only has the projectiles emit the sound of thunder and the makes fire appear, the lighting doesn't actually appear itself!

The issue with the grass I am still trying to figure out, but it is not really came breaking, so I'm not to worried about it, Thanks for telling me about the Power Diamond issue, and lastly, I have been working for some time to try and fix the issue with the  projectiles not working. It is something that has stumped me for some time. I will try and get it fixed in the next update. And as for the lightning issue, again something that I am still trying to find the cause of so that I can get it to work properly again.
Posted Image

beewyka819

Posted 10 January 2013 - 02:09 AM

View PostEyowin, on 09 January 2013 - 01:35 AM, said:

The issue with the grass I am still trying to figure out, but it is not really came breaking, so I'm not to worried about it, Thanks for telling me about the Power Diamond issue, and lastly, I have been working for some time to try and fix the issue with the  projectiles not working. It is something that has stumped me for some time. I will try and get it fixed in the next update. And as for the lightning issue, again something that I am still trying to find the cause of so that I can get it to work properly again.
Ok cool. If you continue to have problems maybe you can ask an expert modder to help.

AngeloGaRo

Posted 10 January 2013 - 08:53 AM

is there any config file? i cant find it.

martsr0906

Posted 11 January 2013 - 02:06 AM

View PostAngeloGaRo, on 10 January 2013 - 08:53 AM, said:

is there any config file? i cant find it.

There is no config file yet, and you should read some pages or posts before u post >_<

Eyowin
    Eyowin

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 267 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 05:48 AM

I have updated to 1.4.7. This is strictly an MC version update, no new features have been added or any bug fixes.

Being back in school I had taken a couple days of a break from Minecraft, and when I came back 1.4.7 was out, so I updated right away.

I'm not sure when I will be able to release the next update, since I'm back in school now, which means homework just about every night.

I will try to work on the mod when I can, but it may be a while before the next update is released.
Posted Image

hary4572
    hary4572

The Meaning of Life, the Universe, and Everything...

• Members
  • 42 posts
  • Minecraft: hary4572

Posted 18 January 2013 - 02:58 PM

You should update the thread to show that the texture contest is no longer going on! Btw amazing mod I love it :)
Spoiler:
Posted Image