Elementos - Light Role Play Server - Builders and Staff Wanted

staff builders wanted elementos

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

franciscoc
  • Minecraft: franciscoc

Posted 16 March 2012 - 09:48 PM

Posted Image

Elementos is a medieval themed light role play server. We are currently working on our latest iteration of the long running project. We are essentially starting from scratch. Rebuilding the map, villages, town cities kingdoms. We a small group of well experienced individuals. At the moment we are in need of a help and are looking for people that are willing to help us out in this development phase. We are mainly looking for skilled builders, they type of builders that really pay attention to detail and who really understand the fundamentals of having exceptional builds. Moderators are also needed, so if you're some one that has great people and leadership skills. If you are some one that can take being called a, "f**k tard" by an immature player and not get upset, then you have what it takes to become a staff member.

If you are interested in becoming a builder or staff member on our server then please fill out the application below.  

Application
Minecraft IGN (In Game Name):

Availability (how often can you help out on the server):

Do you have access to a microphone and either Skype or TeamSpeak, if you don't how else may we contact you?:

Skype Username (If you don't have TeamSpeak):

What are some of your past experiences that you've had of either or both being a builder or staff member on another server?:

What is you build style? Do you make prefer making exteriors or interiors? What is your architectural style?:

These following questions are for the ones that are applying to be staff members. Please answer theme truthfully and honestly.  

If you get some reports that a player has been griefing, what is the first thing that you would do?

If you see that a player was being harassed by a other players, what would you do in this situation?

One day you are overwhelmed with requests and you're the only Moderator on the server. The requests range from griefing reports to people asking to be tp'd to their friend. Would you leave the server? Only complete the griefing reports? Only answer the ones that need your attention? or Try to complete all the requests?

The section below is only REQUIRED for builders, but it would benefit you if you're applying as a staff member.

Please submit a couple of screen shots showing some of the creation you've actually built.

Please note: Anything that is built in the Elementos server becomes full property of the Elementos server and you are only entitled to ask for a schematic of your build. You will also receive proper credits on what you build or help build.

Register or log in to remove.

Eric515
    Eric515

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 10:00 PM

Minecraft IGN (In Game Name):Eric_515

Availability (how often can you help out on the server):4-8 hour

Do you have access to a microphone and either Skype or TeamSpeak, if you don't how else may we contact you?:I got skype and micropphone

Skype Username (If you don't have TeamSpeak): Erie515

What are some of your past experiences that you've had of either or both being a builder or staff member on another server?: Yes , I have been Head builder and builder on other servers

What is you build style? Do you make prefer making exteriors or interiors? What is your architectural style?:Most is smal town like tower, house walls, caslte, and sometime i like to make big city on singleplayer

These following questions are for the ones that are applying to be staff members. Please answer theme truthfully and honestly.
If you get some reports that a player has been griefing, what is the first thing that you would do?

If you see that a player was being harassed by a other players, what would you do in this situation?

One day you are overwhelmed with requests and you're the only Moderator on the server. The requests range from griefing reports to people asking to be tp'd to their friend. Would you leave the server? Only complete the griefing reports? Only answer the ones that need your attention? or Try to complete all the requests?

The section below is only REQUIRED for builders, but it would benefit you if you're applying as a staff member.

Please submit a couple of screen shots showing some of the creation you've actually built.
I don't know to show the photo here but i can send them at skype if you want

TacoTimes

Posted 16 March 2012 - 10:04 PM

Application
Minecraft IGN (In Game Name): tfortacos, most my Friends just Call me Tacos.

Availability (how often can you help out on the server):I play a lot of minecraft to honest, almost as if I had no life, lol I'd help out a lot.

Do you have access to a microphone and either Skype or TeamSpeak, if you don't how else may we contact you?:Yes, I do indeed.

Skype Username (If you don't have TeamSpeak): I use Teamspeak

What are some of your past experiences that you've had of either or both being a builder or staff member on another server?: I've built quite a few Structures, currently joined a server my friends made for fun I took over the orcs reeitory and currently building a town, need pictures just ask, I've built small outposts on a Zombie apocalypse server aswell.

What is you build style? Do you make prefer making exteriors or interiors? What is your architectural style?:I preffer Exterior I was never good at making Furniture and decoration if that what you meant, if not then, I feel like a  fool, never good at castles,Pretty good at making homes and town walls.

If you get some reports that a player has been griefing, what is the first thing that you would do?If the server uses logblock I'd check first to see if it was him who was greifing in the first place, screenshot the results if it was seriouse I'd mots likely temporarily ban him, if the Greifing was not to seriouse I'd make him repair it(done it quite a few times before)

If you see that a player was being harassed by a other players, what would you do in this situation?Most likely mute the player who is harrasing the other players.

One day you are overwhelmed with requests and you're the only Moderator on the server. The requests range from griefing reports to people asking to be tp'd to their friend. Would you leave the server? Only complete the griefing reports? Only answer the ones that need your attention? or Try to complete all the requests? Oh complicated x.x tricky question to be honest, I would try to do as much as possible, if some one would ask me if they could teleport I'd Tell them they could go ahead and walk instead, as for the Greifing reports I would deal with them last.

williewonka01

Posted 16 March 2012 - 10:35 PM

Minecraft IGN (In Game Name): williewonka01

Availability (how often can you help out on the server): A lot sometimes even too much.  I have a lot of free time especially on weekends so activity should not be a problem.  I live in EST time zone.

Do you have access to a microphone and either Skype or TeamSpeak, if you don't how else may we contact you?: Both I would hate to put my skype name out in public so if I am accepted I will PM it too you.

Skype Username (If you don't have TeamSpeak): I have TeamSpeak so skype would not be needed, but I have a skype as well.

What are some of your past experiences that you've had of either or both being a builder or staff member on another server?:

What is you build style? Do you make prefer making exteriors or interiors? What is your architectural style?: I am good at making exteriors but struggle with detail and interiors.  I have the most experience with dwarven and underground style of architecture.

If you get some reports that a player has been griefing, what is the first thing that you would do? First I would go to the griefed location and take a look at the griefed structure.  Then I would use Log Block (if you have that plugin) and check and see who did the griefing and what exactly was griefed.  Depending on how severe it was the would recieve and 3 day ban and be on probation or if it was terrible a permanent ban.  But I am lenient on second chances if they can prove to me that they deserve it.

If you see that a player was being harassed by a other players, what would you do in this situation?   This drives me crazy, I hate when players get harassed.  I would ban the ring leader or whoever seemed to be initiating the harassment talk to the others involved making sure they are warned.  If any swear words/ racist terms or any severe harassment were involved, they would all be banned temporarily or permanently if they prove they deserve it.

I am good at staying calm in situations like these.  I would first check and see if there were any severe situations like hacking, cheating, harassment.  But with only griefing and tp requests I would first complete all griefing reports.  Since this is a RP server I would probably not tp players unless certain situations like being completely lost or very far from a friend.

I don't get upset easy or overreact, so if called a "f**k tard" I would not take offense to it.  I played for eight months and was a forum moderator on a role play server called Lord of the Craft.  I believe I have what it takes to be a moderator and hope I am considered.

lords101
    lords101

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • Minecraft: lords101

Posted 16 March 2012 - 10:57 PM

Application
Minecraft IGN (In Game Name):  lords101

Availability (how often can you help out on the server): Everyday Im home-schooled

Do you have access to a microphone and either Skype or TeamSpeak, if you don't how else may we contact you?: Yes and I do have Skype and I can get TeamSpeak.

Skype Username (If you don't have TeamSpeak): joeyhopkins20

What are some of your past experiences that you've had of either or both being a builder or staff member on another server?: Ive bin a moderator on a couples server nothing major happened though, I am currently helping my friend run his server which is great experience and for building Ive built castles before and town and I am okay with redstone.

What is you build style? Do you make prefer making exteriors or interiors? What is your architectural style?: Im more into ruins and medieval buildings

I would give them a temporary ban and if they come back again they would get permanent ban

Give the player a warning
One day you are overwhelmed with requests and you're the only Moderator on the server. The requests range from griefing reports to people asking to be tp'd to their friend. Would you leave the server? Only complete the griefing reports? Only answer the ones that need your attention? or Try to complete all the requests? I would try to answer all of them but I would focus on the major ones and work down and ignore the tp requests.

And I currently dont have any pictures.
Mr. AWESOME

franciscoc

Posted 16 March 2012 - 11:25 PM

View PostEric515, on 16 March 2012 - 10:00 PM, said:

Minecraft IGN (In Game Name):Eric_515

Availability (how often can you help out on the server):4-8 hour

Thanks for coming in and helping out.

View PostTacoTimes, on 16 March 2012 - 10:04 PM, said:

Application
Minecraft IGN (In Game Name): tfortacos, most my Friends just Call me Tacos.

Thanks for applying, your application has been accepted. I have added you to our white-list. Join our teamspeak server, ts.elementos.us:6876

View Postwilliewonka01, on 16 March 2012 - 10:35 PM, said:

Minecraft IGN (In Game Name): williewonka01

Your application has been accepted, I also added you to our white-list. Join our teamspeak server and our Minecraft server when ever you have the chance. TS: ts.elementos.us:6876 MC: mc.elementos.us

TacoTimes

Posted 16 March 2012 - 11:42 PM

Abit emberrasing but yeah, what's the server i.p?

Nevermind got it :P

franciscoc

Posted 17 March 2012 - 02:15 AM

I have accepted most of you in to the server, and we've been getting a lot of done. There are still positions open, so apply if you are interested.

HiddenHigh
  • Minecraft: Hiddenhigh

Posted 17 March 2012 - 02:26 AM

Minecraft IGN (In Game Name): Hiddenhigh

Availability (how often can you help out on the server): Most days, I work in IT so i have a lot of free time on computers.

Do you have access to a microphone and either Skype or TeamSpeak, if you don't how else may we contact you?: Skype with my mobile (getting a headset this monday)

Skype Username (If you don't have TeamSpeak): hiddenhigh

What are some of your past experiences that you've had of either or both being a builder or staff member on another server?: I don't have much experience being a builder because I usually play factions and survival but I am usually the guy to make the base on these servers.

What is you build style? Do you make prefer making exteriors or interiors? What is your architectural style?: I'm better at making exteriors, big towers and castle walls are my type of thing.

franciscoc

Posted 17 March 2012 - 03:04 AM

View PostHiddenHigh, on 17 March 2012 - 02:26 AM, said:

Minecraft IGN (In Game Name): Hiddenhigh

I added you to our white-list. Thanks for your application. Here is the IP of our server: mc.elementos.us and here is the IP for teamspeak: ts.elementos.us:6876

franciscoc

Posted 19 March 2012 - 11:08 PM

Positions are still open, and help is still wanted. Anyone is more than welcome to apply.

flyingseal
  • Minecraft: flyingseal

Posted 20 March 2012 - 12:56 AM

Minecraft IGN (In Game Name): flyingseal

Availability (how often can you help out on the server): 1-4 hours depending on day :)

Do you have access to a microphone and either Skype or TeamSpeak, if you don't how else may we contact you?: skype, but I would rather be contacted via email till i know you better, ^_^ ([email protected])

Skype Username (If you don't have TeamSpeak): I'll email you it :D

What are some of your past experiences that you've had of either or both being a builder or staff member on another server?: I've been on servers, but not as an admin :(, but I got to play on the exclusive MCBOB server and almost was whitelisted for the LPingWithArdwick crew :D

What is you build style? Do you make prefer making exteriors or interiors? What is your architectural style?: detached villages and special terrian generation through the use of WE and //br

If you get some reports that a player has been griefing, what is the first thing that you would do? Make sure I can trust reports, then ban/kick that griefer.

Tell the bullies to get a life, leave him alone, then use /rocket or /kick :P
One day you are overwhelmed with requests and you're the only Moderator on the server. The requests range from griefing reports to people asking to be tp'd to their friend. Would you leave the server? Only complete the griefing reports? Only answer the ones that need your attention? or Try to complete all the requests?  In all honesty I would log out, take a breather, and attempt to fix the greifers first, however I am human and not perfect.

I don't know how to post to the internet, but email me and i'll reply with the pictures :D
Posted Image

logeb
    logeb

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 07:57 PM

Minecraft IGN (In Game Name): logeb

Availability (how often can you help out on the server): most of the day.

Do you have access to a microphone and either Skype or TeamSpeak, if you don't how else may we contact you?: at this site gmail.com email is [email protected]

Skype Username (If you don't have TeamSpeak):

What are some of your past experiences that you've had of either or both being a builder or staff member on another server?: I got builder on CorruptCarnage's server.

What is you build style? Do you make prefer making exteriors or interiors? What is your architectural style?: medieval nopreference medieval

If you get some reports that a player has been griefing, what is the first thing that you would do? Make sure that i can trust the reports, then ban/kick that griefer.

If you see that a player was being harassed by a other players, what would you do in this situation? kick them

One day you are overwhelmed with requests and you're the only Moderator on the server. The requests range from griefing reports to people asking to be tp'd to their friend. Would you leave the server? Only complete the griefing reports? Only answer the ones that need your attention? or Try to complete all the requests?  id try to complete them all

Please submit a couple of screen shots showing some of the creation you've actually built. I,ll email them.

and i don't mind bieng called a f**k tard

Posted Image