• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Bad Login problem

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

SizzlingCreeper

Posted 16 March 2012 - 08:29 PM

Now you've probably heard this alot, but I looked everywhere andnone fixed the problem. Whenever I try to join a server (And I am typing in the correct IP address) It always says Bad Login. I've tried this with multiple servers, so I know the problem isn't the server it's my computer.

So, do you know how to fix this?

Thanks

(P.S. I've also heard of Hamachi. What is it and do I need it)

Register or log in to remove.

SkyJP
    SkyJP

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 273 posts
  • Minecraft: SkyJP

Posted 16 March 2012 - 08:42 PM

If your in-game name is SizzlingCreeper, you haven't got the premium/paid version of minecraft, instead a pirated version.

Basically, the server is saying that you are not a premium server and won't allow you onto their server.

You have to either buy minecraft from the official website, or join 'cracked' servers.

If you are running a server, when you run the server in the server.properties file you can change 'online-mode=false' to allowed cracked players. Be aware that anyone can logon to anyones account on your server. Some people might not who you think they are.

Hamachi is the weak way of portforwarding and letting people join your router. If you know how to portforward, you won't need it. I recommend learning to portforward so you can help other people out because they can't read, and you'll get to know your router better.

SizzlingCreeper

Posted 16 March 2012 - 08:51 PM

So there is no way to get into a server?

SkyJP
    SkyJP

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 273 posts
  • Minecraft: SkyJP

Posted 16 March 2012 - 08:54 PM

If you buy minecraft, there is. As I already said, you're 'account' or the minecraft you are using is illegal/pirated and servers are mostly protected by those.

You can search on google 'minecraft cracked servers' and they are the ones you can connect to.

E.g. names like this:

1.2.3 Minecraft [CRACKED!] bla bla bla, show off plugins here|and here|] use weird stars, symbols, herp derp

Amberfly123

Posted 19 May 2012 - 06:14 AM

I've got the same problem, and I bought the game back in Beta 1.5.5 and haven't had the problem until now

Posted Image