Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[Flint] 12 Days Later :: RPG Zombie Survival || New Map || Blood || Guns || Spout ONLY || Factions || PvP || Radiation || 80 Slots || BETA 3

zombie survival rpg city guns spout music economy radiation infection

  • Please log in to reply
1100 replies to this topic

#441

Narafalquan
  • Minecraft: Narafalquan

Posted 25 March 2012 - 12:28 AM

View Postjebuskid, on 25 March 2012 - 12:23 AM, said:

So, I need spout to connect?

Yearp!!

Register or log in to remove.

#442

jebuskid
    jebuskid

    Zombie Killer

  • Members
  • 213 posts
  • Location: Wisconsin, USA
  • Minecraft: jebuskid

Posted 25 March 2012 - 12:28 AM

Ah ok gotcha. Spouts kewl anyway5! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

#443

RubyTuesdeys
  • Location: Far away... Looking at you from my 3-9x65 scope attached to my M14 EBR...
  • Minecraft: RubyTuesdeys

Posted 25 March 2012 - 12:43 AM

I can't seem to connect to the server on Spout... It says "Client Outdated"
"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." George Bernard Shaw

#444

dmalory
    dmalory

    Zombie Killer

  • Members
  • 152 posts
  • Minecraft: dmalory

Posted 25 March 2012 - 12:50 AM

god.... joining XD
Minecrafts Resident Dwarf

#445

jebuskid
    jebuskid

    Zombie Killer

  • Members
  • 213 posts
  • Location: Wisconsin, USA
  • Minecraft: jebuskid

Posted 25 March 2012 - 01:10 AM

View PostRubyTuesdeys, on 25 March 2012 - 12:43 AM, said:

I can't seem to connect to the server on Spout... It says "Client Outdated"
Do NOT updated to 1.2.4 you want to be on 1.2.3. Then before logging into spout make sure you go to options and then click use custom spout build then scroll up to 1197 (1.2.3)

#446

CavGunnerV2
  • Location: Ontario, Canada
  • Minecraft: CavGunnerV2

Posted 25 March 2012 - 01:55 AM

View Postjebuskid, on 25 March 2012 - 01:10 AM, said:

Do NOT updated to 1.2.4 you want to be on 1.2.3. Then before logging into spout make sure you go to options and then click use custom spout build then scroll up to 1197 (1.2.3)

You can actually use later than 1197, now.
I use 1256, the last 1.2.3 Build available  ^.^

~I'm still alive.~


#447

x_MrKiller14_x

Posted 25 March 2012 - 02:06 AM

View PostCavGunnerV2, on 25 March 2012 - 01:55 AM, said:

You can actually use later than 1197, now.
I use 1256, the last 1.2.3 Build available  ^.^

Both won't work... ;(

#448

Neal_Null
  • Location: Under your bed
  • Minecraft: Neal_Null

Posted 25 March 2012 - 02:53 AM

So i love it how the big group of admins and just people that spawn stuff declared war on the faction i was one, blow up the damn building we worked on for a week.. so me and my friends quit and made out own. just to work a few more days to have them spawn explosives and blow it up again!! no offence.. that's gay.

Posted Image

i buy shet ;D


#449

jebuskid
    jebuskid

    Zombie Killer

  • Members
  • 213 posts
  • Location: Wisconsin, USA
  • Minecraft: jebuskid

Posted 25 March 2012 - 03:12 AM

View PostNeal_Null, on 25 March 2012 - 02:53 AM, said:

So i love it how the big group of admins and just people that spawn stuff declared war on the faction i was one, blow up the damn building we worked on for a week.. so me and my friends quit and made out own. just to work a few more days to have them spawn explosives and blow it up again!! no offence.. that's gay.
  No one spawned anything, it was all bought from the stores fair and square. The admins play the game legit and had little to do with the offence. They are not immature 12 year old admins who do things just for fun they want to see the server grow and be fun for people not just themselves. Just because our faction has admins in it does not mean that we spawn things for the faction, we destroyed your base because you were our ally but lied to our faces about certain things. The second base we "destroyed" was not even claimed faction land, it was a building you guys had a mob grinder in. If you have a complaint directly about anyone please just talk to them on teamspeak.

#450

gamegeared

Posted 25 March 2012 - 03:12 AM

i hate to break it to you neal but they literally cant spawn stuff , and even if they could they dont. and besides your good stuff was stolen before they even got in there.

#451

zessus
    zessus

    Zombie Killer

  • Members
  • 228 posts
  • Minecraft: Zessus

Posted 25 March 2012 - 03:20 AM

View PostNeal_Null, on 25 March 2012 - 02:53 AM, said:

So i love it how the big group of admins and just people that spawn stuff declared war on the faction i was one, blow up the damn building we worked on for a week.. so me and my friends quit and made out own. just to work a few more days to have them spawn explosives and blow it up again!! no offence.. that's gay.
We don't spawn items. Half the time I'm not even playing as a player because im admining. I just give orders to my faction and it goes down the command line. The only time I've ever spawned explosives was to re-emburse a few people bazookas they had lost from a known bug. I also spawned one to test it on an obsidian wall because someone claimed their base was blown up with one even though it was obsidian. If I decide to actually play as a player. I go to spawn and switch out of admin mode then go to my base and play as an actual player. In my actual player state I have all the commands you have and nothing more. The reason we blew it up is because you stole our snipers then lied to us about them so we got them back. It's a HARDCORE PvP server. If you can't take it don't whine about it. It's actually one of the rules not to whine because its a hardcore server. It's a beta which means you're losing everything when its over anyway (except MAYBE your money and some items that we'll let you take with you). If you don't want your "base" blown up. Don't lie to people (especially me), don't take aggressive action, and don't be a butt cap.

Posted Image
Clan Emblems by Owenie


#452

Starkyr
    Starkyr

    Zombie Killer

  • Members
  • 232 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 03:23 AM

View PostNeal_Null, on 25 March 2012 - 02:53 AM, said:

So i love it how the big group of admins and just people that spawn stuff declared war on the faction i was one, blow up the damn building we worked on for a week.. so me and my friends quit and made out own. just to work a few more days to have them spawn explosives and blow it up again!! no offence.. that's gay.
They cant spawn things. They wouldn't spawn things.

#453

pokert54

Posted 25 March 2012 - 03:27 AM

Is there an addon for Sprout needed? When I log in it says bad login.
Or it says outdated client, which I am using 1256.
Posted Image

#454

zessus
    zessus

    Zombie Killer

  • Members
  • 228 posts
  • Minecraft: Zessus

Posted 25 March 2012 - 07:12 AM

View Postpokert54, on 25 March 2012 - 03:27 AM, said:

Is there an addon for Sprout needed? When I log in it says bad login.
Or it says outdated client, which I am using 1256.
Make sure its updated to 1.2.3 then restart spout and/or your computer and try it again. Also the server was down for some reason but I put it back up again.

Posted Image
Clan Emblems by Owenie


#455

pupatron2000
  • Location: In your base, killin' ur doods
  • Minecraft: pupatron3000

Posted 25 March 2012 - 07:38 AM

Are you sure you spawn with a gas mask? It isn't seeming to work!
THIS IS NOT A SIGNATURE, NOPE, NOT ONE AT ALL!

#456

CavGunnerV2
  • Location: Ontario, Canada
  • Minecraft: CavGunnerV2

Posted 25 March 2012 - 08:32 AM

View Postpupatron2000, on 25 March 2012 - 07:38 AM, said:

Are you sure you spawn with a gas mask? It isn't seeming to work!

It's buggy, we're working on it  ^.^

---------
In other news, I was promising the Admin team that I could get something working tonight, in favour of the weapon update (Which I'm postponing), but I dropped out after it wouldn't work.
Here's a general idea of what I'm doing;
-Making the best damn weapon system any server has ever seen.

How?:
1) Fully changing the fire-rate, clip amount, damage, headshot damage, critical chance, accuracy, knockback, zoom, shot and reload sounds, zoom texture, ammo caliber, and recoil of every damn weapon we have.
2) Weapon modifications.  I'm experimenting with a Beretta at the moment...with 3 mods (A laser sight, an extended mag, and a Caliber Mod System/Barrel Mod).  Starting with a Beretta, you can add each of these in any order, and each one will add better stats to the gun.  If you add a Laser Sight (More accurate), then an Extended Mag (More ammo)...you will see both on the gun.  You can then add the Caliber Mod System to change the type of ammo the gun uses (From 9mm to 10mm in the case of the Beretta) to increase damage.  You can add any of them in whatever order you wish.
3) We currently have about 12-15 weapons on the server.  On release, I want around 70...each with at least 4 mods, and about 15 different ammo types.  This only means REAL weapons.  As in an AK-47, a Beretta, an MP5, etc etc.  We're adding others, as well...that don't actually exist.
5) New armours with varying strength against guns...hopefully.
-------
Hope that gives you guys something to look forward to.

~I'm still alive.~


#457

juckil
    juckil

    Lapis Lazuli Collector

  • Members
  • 1084 posts
  • Location: Derbyshire, England
  • Minecraft: Juckil

Posted 25 March 2012 - 09:04 AM

Problemo,
I selected build 1.2.3, clicked ok, then logged in.
It still said outdated server.

fixed

#458

zessus
    zessus

    Zombie Killer

  • Members
  • 228 posts
  • Minecraft: Zessus

Posted 25 March 2012 - 09:06 AM

View PostCavGunnerV2, on 25 March 2012 - 08:32 AM, said:

It's buggy, we're working on it  ^.^

---------
In other news, I was promising the Admin team that I could get something working tonight, in favour of the weapon update (Which I'm postponing), but I dropped out after it wouldn't work.
Here's a general idea of what I'm doing;
-Making the best damn weapon system any server has ever seen.

How?:
1) Fully changing the fire-rate, clip amount, damage, headshot damage, critical chance, accuracy, knockback, zoom, shot and reload sounds, zoom texture, ammo caliber, and recoil of every damn weapon we have.
2) Weapon modifications.  I'm experimenting with a Beretta at the moment...with 3 mods (A laser sight, an extended mag, and a Caliber Mod System/Barrel Mod).  Starting with a Beretta, you can add each of these in any order, and each one will add better stats to the gun.  If you add a Laser Sight (More accurate), then an Extended Mag (More ammo)...you will see both on the gun.  You can then add the Caliber Mod System to change the type of ammo the gun uses (From 9mm to 10mm in the case of the Beretta) to increase damage.  You can add any of them in whatever order you wish.
3) We currently have about 12-15 weapons on the server.  On release, I want around 70...each with at least 4 mods, and about 15 different ammo types.  This only means REAL weapons.  As in an AK-47, a Beretta, an MP5, etc etc.  We're adding others, as well...that don't actually exist.
5) New armours with varying strength against guns...hopefully.
-------
Hope that gives you guys something to look forward to.
I got the custom armor thing Mallander told me about Cav, remind me and I'll give it to you. Just in case I'll send it to you as a link in a forum PM lol.

Posted Image
Clan Emblems by Owenie


#459

Narafalquan
  • Minecraft: Narafalquan

Posted 25 March 2012 - 09:26 AM

Caaaav.... come back on teamspeak please? :D

#460

TheSpectre
  • Location: PST. That's all you need to know.
  • Minecraft: Nick_the_Creeper
  • Xbox:Fedora12

Posted 25 March 2012 - 02:57 PM

Ok, do you get non-Beretta guns from hidden stores or do you craft them?
Christianity in a nutshell: We have all sinned, so we deserve eternity in hell. But God (God the Father, God the Son, and the Holy Spirit) loved us so much he sent His Son to die for us, to take the punishment meant for us. All we need to do is accept it, and we have heaven headed our way.