• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[V4.5] [1.6.2] [Forge] [SMP] Jammy Furniture Mod!

furniture lots of features forge jammy780 mob heads

• Please log in to reply
3152 replies to this topic

MysticAura
  • Minecraft: MysticAura

Posted 07 February 2013 - 07:58 PM

View PostAaron0083, on 07 February 2013 - 07:46 PM, said:

Thanks for the heads up. I've been playing around with ID Resolver to fix some conflicting Block ID errors, and it seems that no matter which mods are in which order it will find an error to throw at me. Pretty frustrating. Is there anything out there that will just give me a giant list of all the Block IDs from across all the mods I have running so that I can rename/re-ID them myself? It's pretty sweet that it does it automatically, but it doesn't look like its 100% yet, you know?

I dumped id resolver a while back. Great mod and helpful but it was sometimes causing more troubles.  If you'd like a listing of all block and item ids (used and/or free), you can do it through the options in NEI, inventory > options > block/item id settings > make sure the stuff listed there is set to dump, and not ignore, then dump id map now.  It will give you a text file listing all the info you want.  Then you could just shuffle things in the mod configs to places that are free.

Always use spoilers when posting error logs.

[spoiler] error log [/spoiler]

Posted Image

For easy mod installation and Forge/MC updates, use MultiMC

Register or log in to remove.

dannietg2

Posted 07 February 2013 - 08:12 PM

No I was talking to the mod maker. You know what I may try and use Magic Launcher.  Don't know why I dont, It will save a lot of time and frustration of having to go into the .minecraft folder and taking out and removing mods that dont work.  The mod should work with most of Pams Mods.  Why can't mods work together!

View PostAaron0083, on 07 February 2013 - 06:07 PM, said:

If that was directed at me, I haven't changed anything about any of the mods I'm running. I just pop them into my Mods folder and load them with Magic Launcher. Everything up until the Furniture mod was going great. But I really want to use this mod so I'm not ready to give up on it.

GTanz
    GTanz

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 08:32 PM

View PostJammy780, on 07 February 2013 - 02:19 PM, said:

I think the problem is because you are using ID resolver. I made the mod use Forge's auto-assign block/item ID functions so it automatically finds a free ID.

Thanks, I've tested your mod with many of the mods that I have installed (one by one), and it's incompatible with:

ID Resolver
Traincraft

Betterworld (Coreblocks,Roof & Slopes)
Flan's MOD
ComputerCraft

If anyone is using Jammy's mod with some of this mods, please tell me.. So I can figure out that was my mistake ..

(sorry for my english)

Aaron0083

Posted 07 February 2013 - 08:48 PM

View PostMysticAura, on 07 February 2013 - 07:58 PM, said:

I dumped id resolver a while back. Great mod and helpful but it was sometimes causing more troubles.  If you'd like a listing of all block and item ids (used and/or free), you can do it through the options in NEI, inventory > options > block/item id settings > make sure the stuff listed there is set to dump, and not ignore, then dump id map now.  It will give you a text file listing all the info you want.  Then you could just shuffle things in the mod configs to places that are free.

I just dumped it as well. I'm getting two errors dealing with Metallurgy. Block IDs 4094 and 4095 are conflicting with something in Jammys furniture mod...So I'm going to try what you said about NEI. I'll edit this post with my findings. Thanks!

EDIT: Can't get into MC to open NEI and get to the options. Getting ready to pull my hair out haha. In the Furniture mods config file, I can find the two items (wood one and wood two), but I don't know what to change the IDs to allowing them to work.

EDIT EDIT: Do you think that when I was playing around with ID Resolver it made the Block IDs screwy and conflicting? I got rid of it, but it will leave the IDs as it set them, and not revert them back to original right?

Moobelle
    Moobelle

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 09:06 PM

View PostGTanz, on 07 February 2013 - 08:32 PM, said:

Thanks, I've tested your mod with many of the mods that I have installed (one by one), and it's incompatible with:

ID Resolver
Traincraft

Flan's MOD
ComputerCraft

If anyone is using Jammy's mod with some of this mods, please tell me.. So I can figure out that was my mistake ..

(sorry for my english)

I use Jammy's mod with Traincraft and Flan's mod along with over 20 other mods. They work fine together...Posted Image

forest1538

Posted 07 February 2013 - 09:22 PM

I love this mod and I also love thaumcraft 3 but these mods conflict so I have to choose 1

Ultimate_omega
  • Minecraft: Ultimate_omega

Posted 08 February 2013 - 02:14 AM

If you want this mod to work with ID Resolver, you'll have to install Jammy's mod first, then the rest around it.

Hey, Jammy? While you're at that "furniture crafting table" idea, can you change the config system to use the standard Forge config (or something close to it)? It can be quite the headache when remapping block and item ID's. Especially for 93 mods.
Also known as Mr. Omega

minecrafthao

Posted 08 February 2013 - 03:12 AM

Hi, I'm a Taiwanese and I plan to have the translation of the mods which
in English. I found that your mods are
and I want to translate it into Traditional Chinese. Can you let me
to work on it? Thanks for any reply.

P.S:I will put your post on MInecraft Firum in my post on the forum of
Taiwan and Hong Kong

Sorry for my English

Phogh
    Phogh

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 06:15 AM

View PostGTanz, on 07 February 2013 - 08:32 PM, said:

ID Resolver
Traincraft

Flan's MOD
ComputerCraft

(sorry for my english)

View PostMoobelle, on 07 February 2013 - 09:06 PM, said:

I use Jammy's mod with Traincraft and Flan's mod along with over 20 other mods. They work fine together...Posted Image

I am also using Jammy's mod with many other addons, here is my list.  No issues with any of the mods conflicting after tweaking the config files as necessary to prevent duplicate blocks/tiems.

Minecraft Forge - 6.6.0.517
Forge Essentials - 1.0.0.246
Jammy Furniture Mod - 4.0
XtraBlocksEE - 3.9.7c
XtraXtras - 3.9.7c
Better World Core Blocks - 1.8 (Core Blocks/Plants and Food/Slopes)
BuildCraft - 3.4.2 (Builders/Energy/Factory/Transport/Silicon)
Eurys Mod Core - 2.0.0.3
Flan's Mod - 2.1
IndustrialCraft 2 - 1.115.207-lf
Little Blocks - 2.0.1.0
Railcraft - 6.15.2.0
The SecretRoomsMod - 4.4.1
SimpleBackup - 2.0 Build:25
Traincraft - 3.1.13_010

From Jammy's Website  - Edited the way block ID's are loaded, if its your first run Forge will automatically find a free ID to make it work with other mods (same with items).

Does this mean that if we have already been using the Jammy mod and upgrade to the latest version, we can remove the Jammy config file and it will recreate it and find free IDs?

Conixcit
    Conixcit

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • Minecraft: Conixcit

Posted 08 February 2013 - 02:16 PM

amazing mod firend but u must add screen shoots for more good topic. I said nice mod but topic is so 'looks bad'

VorTr3x
    VorTr3x

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 450 posts
  • Minecraft: caseyguli
  • Xbox:LetsBeChillx

Posted 08 February 2013 - 03:27 PM

i use ID resolver along with this mod and ive gotten no problems at all
~LetsBeChillx

Looking for mods? Check out the

Posted Image

didlyi
    didlyi

Carpenter

• Members
  • 41 posts
  • Minecraft: didlyi
  • Xbox:didlyi-ty

Posted 08 February 2013 - 06:53 PM

View Postdidlyi, on 07 February 2013 - 07:00 PM, said:

hi can i please have your permission to use your great mod in my private whitelisted ftb server

thank you for reading

yeah i just wanted to say

thanks for a great mod but

please at least reply to the 4 pm's i sent you,twitter and post on here twice now about permission,or atleast have a notice about use on this in private packs..again thanks for not even bothering to reply..
MINE'S A PINT OF GUINNESS PLEASE

DemonicTvdinner
  • Minecraft: Lots_of_hats

Posted 08 February 2013 - 07:37 PM

Aye seem to having a problem. Redpower and jammy's mod are not playing nice with each other. And are causing crashes

Here's the crash report

--- BEGIN ERROR REPORT b6f2174a --------
Full report at:
C:\Users\Dakota Arnold\Desktop\Direwolf20\minecraft\crash-reports\crash-2013-02-08_13.33.57-client.txt
Please show that file to Mojang, NOT just this screen!

Generated 2/8/13 1:33 PM

-- System Details --
Details:
Minecraft Version: 1.4.7
Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1
Java Version: 1.7.0_04, Oracle Corporation
Java VM Version: Java HotSpot™ 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
Memory: 81912816 bytes (78 MB) / 290217984 bytes (276 MB) up to 3203792896 bytes (3055 MB)
JVM Flags: 5 total; -Xms256M -Xmx3072M -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -XX:+CMSIncrementalMode -XX:+AggressiveOpts
AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed
IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
FML: MCP v7.26a FML v4.7.22.539 Minecraft Forge 6.6.0.515 Feed The Beast Mod Pack 73 mods loaded, 73 mods active
mcp [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
FML [Forge Mod Loader] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
Forge [Minecraft Forge] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
CodeChickenCore [CodeChicken Core] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
NotEnoughItems [Not Enough Items] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
kes5219_improvedfirstperson [Improved First Person View Mod] (Kes5219ImprovedFirstPerson1.4.7R1_U1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
kes5219_Utility [Kes5219 Utility Mods] (Kes5219ModUtils1.4.7_U1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
jammyfurniture [Jammy Furniture Mod] (1.4.7_Jammy_Furniture_Mod_V4.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
Chainz_Core [Chainz] (1.4.7Chainz_v1.0.3Forge.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
Camping|Core [The Camping Mods] ([1.0.0 pre1] RCM --Core--.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
Camping|Campfire [Camping parts: Campfire] ([1.0.0 pre1] RCM --Campfire--.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
Camping|Tent [Tent] ([1.0.0 pre1] RCM --Tent--.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
Camping|Campside [Campside] ([1.0.0 pre1] RCM --Campside--.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
BuildCraft|Core [BuildCraft] (buildcraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
BuildCraft|Builders [BC Builders] (buildcraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
BuildCraft|Energy [BC Energy] (buildcraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
BuildCraft|Factory [BC Factory] (buildcraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
BuildCraft|Transport [BC Transport] (buildcraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
BuildCraft|Silicon [BC Silicon] (buildcraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
ComputerCraft [ComputerCraft] (computercraft.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
CCTurtle [ComputerCraft Turtles] (computercraft.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
ThermalExpansion [Thermal Expansion] (thermalexpansion.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
OmniTools [OmniTools] (omnitools.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
IC2 [IndustrialCraft 2] (ic2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
ChargePads [Charge Pads] (chargepads.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
ChickenChunks [ChickenChunks] (chickenchunks.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
CompactSolars [Compact Solar Arrays] (compactsolars.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
DungeonPack [DungeonPack] (DungeonPack 1.4.7 v1 Universal.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
EE3 [Equivalent Exchange 3] (ee3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
EnderStorage [EnderStorage] (enderstorage.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
ExtrabiomesXL [ExtrabiomesXL] (extrabiomesxl.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
Forestry [Forestry for Minecraft] (forestry.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
BinnieCore [Binnie Core] (extrabees.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
ExtraBees [Extra Bees] (extrabees.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
factorization [Factorization] (factorization.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
GraviGun [GraviGun] (gravigun.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
GraviSuite [Gravitation Suite] (gravisuite.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
IC2NuclearControl [Nuclear Control] (ic2nuclearcontrol.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
mod_InvTweaks [Inventory Tweaks] (invtweaks.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
IronChest [Iron Chest] (ironchest.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
MiscPeripherals [MiscPeripherals] (miscperipherals.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
ModularForceFieldSystem [Modular ForceField System V2] (modularforcefieldsystem.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
Mystcraft [Mystcraft] (mystcraft.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
NEIPlugins [NEI Plugins] (neiplugins.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
ObsidiPlates [Obsidian Pressure Plates] (obsidiplates.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
PortalGun [Portal Gun] (portalgun.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
Railcraft [Railcraft] (railcraft.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
RedPowerCore [RedPower] (redpowercore.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
RedPowerBase [RP Base] (redpowercore.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Errored
RedPowerMachine [RP Machine] (redpowermechanical.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Errored
RedPowerCompat [RP Compat] (redpowercompat.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Errored
RedPowerWiring [RP Wiring] (redpowerdigital.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Errored
RedPowerLogic [RP Logic] (redpowerdigital.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Errored
RedPowerLighting [RP Lighting] (redpowerdigital.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
RedPowerWorld [RP World] (redpowermechanical.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Errored
RedPowerControl [RP Control] (redpowermechanical.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Errored
mod_ReiMinimap [mod_ReiMinimap] (reiminimap.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
SoulShards [SoulShards] (soulshards.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
StevesCarts [Steve's Carts] (stevescarts.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
stillhungry [Still Hungry] (StillHungry-v1.0.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
pitman-87_TF2_Dispenser [TF2 Dispenser] (TF2_Dispenser_1.4.6a.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
pitman-87_TF2_Sentry [TF2 Sentry] (TF2_Sentry_1.4.6a.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
pitman-87_TF2_Teleporter [TF2 Teleporter] (TF2_Teleporter_1.4.6a.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
Thaumcraft [Thaumcraft] (Thaumcraft.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
ThermalExpansion|Factory [Factory] (thermalexpansion.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
ThermalExpansion|Energy [Energy] (thermalexpansion.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
ThermalExpansion|NEI [NEI] (thermalexpansion.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
ThermalExpansion|Transport [Transport] (thermalexpansion.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
TwilightForest [The Twilight Forest] (twilightforest.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
WR-CBE|Core [WR-CBE Core] (wirelessredstonecore.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
WR-CBE|Addons [WR-CBE Addons] (wirelessredstoneaddons.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
WR-CBE|RedPower [WR-CBE RedPower] (wirelessredstoneredpower.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
XyCraft [XyCraft] (xycraft.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
LWJGL: 2.4.2
OpenGL: ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4250              GL version 3.3.10243 Compatibility Profile Context, ATI Technologies Inc.
Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'forge,fml'
Type: Client (map_client.txt)
Texture Pack: Default
Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
Vec3 Pool Size: ~~ERROR~~ NullPointerException: null

java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.eloraam.redpower.RedPowerControl.setupBlocks(RedPowerControl.java:117)
at com.eloraam.redpower.RedPowerControl.load(RedPowerControl.java:50)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:487)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor4.invoke(Unknown Source)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:69)
at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:317)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:300)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:268)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:140)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:69)
at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:317)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:300)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:268)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:83)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:657)
at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.finishMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:207)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.a(Minecraft.java:456)
at asq.a(SourceFile:56)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:744)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
--- END ERROR REPORT 87b863f5 ----------

Hope I can get some help here. :/

Jammy780

Posted 08 February 2013 - 10:54 PM

View Postdidlyi, on 08 February 2013 - 06:53 PM, said:

yeah i just wanted to say

thanks for a great mod but

please at least reply to the 4 pm's i sent you,twitter and post on here twice now about permission,or atleast have a notice about use on this in private packs..again thanks for not even bothering to reply..
Hey there, first of all I'm sorry for not replying I have read and acknowledged all your messages as well as all the other people who messaged me. I haven't ignored you're message just deciding on what option to take. I get quite a few people messaging me about adding the mod to a mod pack so I wanted to take some times and make some general rules before deciding. Please bare with me, I will give you all an answer on adding my mod to a mod pack tomorrow.

Posted Image

didlyi
    didlyi

Carpenter

• Members
  • 41 posts
  • Minecraft: didlyi
  • Xbox:didlyi-ty

Posted 08 February 2013 - 11:17 PM

View PostJammy780, on 08 February 2013 - 10:54 PM, said:

Hey there, first of all I'm sorry for not replying I have read and acknowledged all your messages as well as all the other people who messaged me. I haven't ignored you're message just deciding on what option to take. I get quite a few people messaging me about adding the mod to a mod pack so I wanted to take some times and make some general rules before deciding. Please bare with me, I will give you all an answer on adding my mod to a mod pack tomorrow.
then sir i apologize for sounding a little short with you.(sorry0
just it seemed as if you was just ignoring them.
the private pack i am making would of course give you full credit and links back to this page

thank you for replying
MINE'S A PINT OF GUINNESS PLEASE

Luke
    Luke

Redstone Miner

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 693 posts
  • Minecraft: CurseLuke
  • Xbox:CurseLuke

Posted 08 February 2013 - 11:19 PM

Perfect for my bedroom ;)

Opulous
    Opulous

Stone Miner

• Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 01:51 AM

For everyone here having problems with Jammy's Furniture Mod and ID Resolver, I have figured out a way to make it work. It may not be the best solution, but it's worked for me.

Jammy's mod doesn't seem to like having its ID numbers shuffled by ID resolver, so what you need to do is start a fresh Minecraft Jar and install Jammy's mod FIRST. Seriously, install it before ANY OTHER MODS. Then raise its priority very high in ID resolver so that IDR keeps Jammy's mod's IDs unchanged while changing IDs for other mods.

In fact, to help you guys out, I'll post my Mod Installation Order list so you can get it working like I do. Follow this by adding these mods in this exact order. You can skip any on this list if you don't use them.

0. APIS (Forge, etc.) and ID Resolver
1. Jammy
2. Redpower ( http://www.eloraam.com/ )
3. Buildcraft ( http://www.mod-buildcraft.com/ )
4. Forestry ( http://forestry.seng...=main:downloads )
5. Chickencore and Chickenbones Mods ( http://www.minecraft...ckenbones-mods/ )
6. Xycraft ( http://xycraft.wikis...s.com/Downloads )
7. Enhanced Books ( http://www.minecraft...enhanced-books/ )
8. EVERYTHING ELSE

This order prevents any of the mods from having any ID conflicts that ID Resolver can't handle. Any other mods you load should be handled by IDR just fine. If people ask, I can also post my dump of IDs as well, but I have 77 mods running so there will probably be loose settings for you to trim.
Posted Image
Big props to greybacon for the Mewtwo skin used in this image!

sirdave79
    sirdave79

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1075 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 12:23 PM

A mod that I think anyone interested in this mod will also be interested in.

http://www.minecraft...elves-and-more/

storage furniture mod, including support for modded items (unlike a certain someones shelf mod).

Jammy780

Posted 09 February 2013 - 04:07 PM

View Postdidlyi, on 08 February 2013 - 11:17 PM, said:

then sir i apologize for sounding a little short with you.(sorry0
just it seemed as if you was just ignoring them.
the private pack i am making would of course give you full credit and links back to this page

thank you for replying
Friend, don't apologize I completely understand where you are coming from, I'd feel the same if I was in your position. I should have just said I am thinking about it instead of not replying at all! Please check the main forum post for your answer.

View Postsirdave79, on 09 February 2013 - 12:23 PM, said:

A mod that I think anyone interested in this mod will also be interested in.

http://www.minecraft...elves-and-more/

storage furniture mod, including support for modded items (unlike a certain someones shelf mod).
Wow that looks an amazing mod, however you didn't have to comment on my post advertising, I'm sure people will download your mod because it looks so great! :D

Posted Image

sirdave79
    sirdave79

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1075 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 04:13 PM

Mr Jammy780, bibliocraft is not actually my mod. Its a new one that I have discovered (somone else made it). Sorry if you would rather I had not posted that there. I can take it down if you like ? (i think). I just posted it here because I think people who are interested in your mod would be interested in that also.