• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[V4.5] [1.6.2] [Forge] [SMP] Jammy Furniture Mod!

furniture lots of features forge jammy780 mob heads

• Please log in to reply
3145 replies to this topic

Phogh
    Phogh

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 03:25 AM

View PostAngelman180, on 09 December 2012 - 12:26 AM, said:

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Slot 220 is already occupied by [email protected]e when adding simpleguns.SGBlockNewGunRack@4d7777a1  

Based on the crash report.  Jammy (BlockLightsOn) & SimpleGuns (GunRack) are using the same blockid 220.  One of them needs to be changed to another blockid #.  You can edit the blockid by going into the config folder and editing the corresponding config file.

If you look at previous posts, you will see that people recommend changing Jammy's config by putting a 3 in front of each block id.  Make sure you only change the blocks (200 range).  It is not necessary to change the itemids.

Register or log in to remove.

SJane3384
  • Minecraft: SJane3384

Posted 09 December 2012 - 07:01 AM

I scanned through the topic (all 85 pages) and didn't see an answer to this even though several people are having the same problem.

The game works great, the furniture looks awesome, except....

For whatever reason the armchair/sofa recipes don't work.  I've got every single other piece of furniture, but no matter what color of wool or which recipe I try, I can't get 'em.  They show up in creative mode's list of items just fine, and place and everything.  It's just trying to make them via recipe.

Any suggestions?

BadxMeetsxEvil

Posted 09 December 2012 - 07:11 AM

View Postmvhnexus, on 16 March 2012 - 01:12 AM, said:

have any other mods installed? it might be because it has same id block number.

The same thing happened to me a block id conflicted with extrabiomesxl (I use the id resolver) and I changed the block id to an open spot, but then it crashed and mentioned that same block.

BadxMeetsxEvil

Posted 09 December 2012 - 07:18 AM

Minecraft has crashed!      

----------------------      

Minecraft has stopped running because it encountered a problem; Failed to start game

A full error report has been saved to /Users/ricky/Library/Application Support/minecraft/crash-reports/crash-2012-12-09_00.14.35-client.txt - Please include a copy of that file (Not this screen!) if you report this crash to anyone; without it, they will not be able to help fix the crash :(

--- BEGIN ERROR REPORT 8748388c --------

Full report at:

/Users/ricky/Library/Application Support/minecraft/crash-reports/crash-2012-12-09_00.14.35-client.txt

Please show that file to Mojang, NOT just this screen!

Generated 12/9/12 12:14 AM

-- System Details --

Details:

Minecraft Version: 1.4.5

Operating System: Mac OS X (x86_64) version 10.8.2

Java Version: 1.6.0_37, Apple Inc.

Java VM Version: Java HotSpot™ 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Apple Inc.

Memory: 465210448 bytes (443 MB) / 534708224 bytes (509 MB) up to 1065025536 bytes (1015 MB)

JVM Flags: 3 total; -Xbootclasspath/a:/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/JavaApplicationLauncher.framework/Resources/LauncherSupport.jar -Xms512M -Xmx1024M

AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used

Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed

IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0

FML: MCP v7.23 FML v4.5.2.459 Minecraft Forge 6.4.0.395 13 mods loaded, 13 mods active

mcp [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized

FML [Forge Mod Loader] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized

Forge [Minecraft Forge] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized

mod_FerullosGuns [mod_FerullosGuns] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized

MoCreatures [DrZhark's Mo'Creatures] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized

CustomSpawner [DrZhark's CustomSpawner] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized

mod_GuiAPI [mod_GuiAPI] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized

mod_Biosphere [mod_Biosphere] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized

mod_TooManyItems [mod_TooManyItems] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized

mod_RecipeBook [mod_RecipeBook] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized

jammyfurniture [Jammy Furniture Mod] (1.4.5_Jammy_Furniture_Mod_V4.1_Beta_2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Errored

ExtrabiomesXL [ExtrabiomesXL] (ExtrabiomesXL-universal-3.5.0b.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized

mod_IDResolver [mod_IDResolver] (IDResolver_1.4.5_COREMOD_Update-0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized

LWJGL: 2.4.2

OpenGL: ATI Radeon HD 6770M OpenGL Engine GL version 2.1 ATI-1.0.29, ATI Technologies Inc.

Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'forge,fml'

Type: Client (map_client.txt)

Texture Pack: Default

Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)

Vec3 Pool Size: ~~ERROR~~ NullPointerException: null

java.lang.NullPointerException

at vl.<init>(ItemBlock.java:16)

at net.minecraft.jammy780.furniture.item.jfm_ItemWoodBlocksOne.<init>(jfm_ItemWoodBlocksOne.java:18)

at net.minecraft.jammy780.furniture.JammyFurnitureModCore.loadConfig(JammyFurnitureModCore.java:218)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:440)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:69)

at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:317)

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:300)

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:268)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:140)

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:69)

at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:317)

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:300)

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:268)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:83)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:480)

at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.beginMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:151)

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.a(Minecraft.java:424)

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:756)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:680)

--- END ERROR REPORT 424061c ----------

Damn it please help me!!! I have a bizarre problem with ExtraBiomesXL that I can't fix with the ID Resolver mod. I could delete the ExtraBiomesXL but it is amazing plus I use it with Mo Creatures which makes it the best combo in Minecraft's modding history.

bullfrog13x4

Posted 09 December 2012 - 08:34 AM

View PostSJane3384, on 09 December 2012 - 07:01 AM, said:

I scanned through the topic (all 85 pages) and didn't see an answer to this even though several people are having the same problem.

For whatever reason the armchair/sofa recipes don't work.  I've got every single other piece of furniture, but no matter what color of wool or which recipe I try, I can't get 'em.  They show up in creative mode's list of items just fine, and place and everything.  It's just trying to make them via recipe.

Any suggestions?

View PostBadxMeetsxEvil, on 09 December 2012 - 07:11 AM, said:

The same thing happened to me a block id conflicted with extrabiomesxl (I use the id resolver) and I changed the block id to an open spot, but then it crashed and mentioned that same block.

View PostBadxMeetsxEvil, on 09 December 2012 - 07:18 AM, said:

Spoiler:

Edit: please use spoilers,, thanks  added by: bullfrog13x4

sorry it has taken me so long to reply to all of you, I have been very busy with my college classes lately.

I have ExtrabiomesXL running in mine (I currently have 160 mods installed in 1.4.5) and as i stated before, you MUST manually change the id numbers for the blocks in the jammy furniture mod config file and make the priority of jammy furniture mode higher than any of the other mods you have installed.. (refer to pages 74 and 75 of this thread)

with the priority issue, there are a couple of different ways to accomplish this

1. if you use id resolver you can just change the priority in the id resolver priority config file

2. if you install into vanilla without id resolver you can simply install jammy furniture first and then all of your other mods
wouldnt it be nice if mods were automatically updated by a code in minecraft that pointed to the changes required for the mod to be updated? what if we could write a code that would do that?? would you want it to be part of the minecraft main release??

bullfrog13x4

Posted 09 December 2012 - 08:57 AM

View PostSJane3384, on 09 December 2012 - 07:01 AM, said:

Any suggestions?

sorry i accidentally added your question to the others in my last post...

i just went into my minecraft and crafted both an arm chair and a sofa part left, here are a couple of screen shots of those recipes that i found using not enough items by pointing to the items with my mouse in creative mode and hitting the "R" button,, then i grabbed a crafting table and tried to craft them per the recipes and they worked for me without any problems...

here are those screen shots,

Posted Image

Posted Image

i hope this helps those experiencing this problem..
wouldnt it be nice if mods were automatically updated by a code in minecraft that pointed to the changes required for the mod to be updated? what if we could write a code that would do that?? would you want it to be part of the minecraft main release??

Max1moo1
    Max1moo1

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • Minecraft: max1moo1

Posted 09 December 2012 - 01:03 PM

Looks amazing however theres no pics which is a shame,oh well ill dowload once youve updated the forum. Favouriting it right now great mod very good.
Posted Image

Angelman180
  • Minecraft: Angelman180

Posted 09 December 2012 - 02:32 PM

View PostPhogh, on 09 December 2012 - 03:25 AM, said:

Jammy (BlockLightsOn) & SimpleGuns (GunRack) are using the same blockid 220.  One of them needs to be changed to another blockid #.  You can edit the blockid by going into the config folder and editing the corresponding config file.

If you look at previous posts, you will see that people recommend changing Jammy's config by putting a 3 in front of each block id.  Make sure you only change the blocks (200 range).
Just one question. I got to the config in the .rar, I just don't know where to put the "3" at. The config stuff are in this spoiler:
Spoiler:

tedlil
    tedlil

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 03:02 PM

View PostAngelman180, on 09 December 2012 - 02:32 PM, said:

Just one question. I got to the config in the .rar, I just don't know where to put the "3" at. The config stuff are in this spoiler:

Do not touch the rar. Do this steps:
(If you are using official MC launcher)
* press win+R
* type "%appdata%" without quotes but with % and hit enter
* go into .minecraft/config folder
* find JammyFurnitureMod file and open it with notepad
* change all IDs that's 200s by adding 3 before it (example =     I:block=213     change to        I:block=3213)
* save and be happy :)
(if you are using MultiMC)
* go into MultiMC folder
* then go into instances\nameofyourinstance\minecraft\config
* do the same things like i said before
ENJOY!
hope i helped you :)

Angelman180

Posted 09 December 2012 - 03:26 PM

View Posttedlil, on 09 December 2012 - 03:02 PM, said:

Do not touch the rar. Do this steps:
(If you are using official MC launcher)
* press win+R
* type "%appdata%" without quotes but with % and hit enter
* go into .minecraft/config folder
* change all IDs that's 200s by adding 3 before it (example = I:block=213 change to I:block=3213)
* save and be happy Posted Image
(if you are using MultiMC)
* go into MultiMC folder
* then go into instances\nameofyourinstance\minecraft\config
* do the same things like i said before
ENJOY!
hope i helped you Posted Image
Good news! (I'm being sarcastic.)
Spoiler:

tedlil
    tedlil

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 04:15 PM

View PostAngelman180, on 09 December 2012 - 03:26 PM, said:

One thing. Did you install Code Chicken Core into core mods? If i remember well it's all important for JammyFurnitureMod Posted Image

Angelman180

Posted 09 December 2012 - 04:32 PM

View Posttedlil, on 09 December 2012 - 04:15 PM, said:

One thing. Did you install Code Chicken Core into core mods? If i remember well it's all important for JammyFurnitureMod Posted Image
What's Code Chicken Core? Also, where and how do I install it??

bullfrog13x4

Posted 09 December 2012 - 05:49 PM

View PostAngelman180, on 09 December 2012 - 03:26 PM, said:

Spoiler:

View Posttedlil, on 09 December 2012 - 04:15 PM, said:

View PostAngelman180, on 09 December 2012 - 04:32 PM, said:

What's Code Chicken Core? Also, where and how do I install it??

chicken code core is NOT required for jammy furniture mod,,,, it is only required for id resolver if you choose to install it.....

your current problem is a priority issue,, your client is installing the mod after any other mods you have and it is causing your current problem. i see you have 11 mods and that you have changed to forge,, so you will probably need to install jammy furniture first right after forge and then install the other 9 mods..  your crash report is where i see these things i am referring to as problems, and i have had the same crash "out of bounds" when i was trying to get this mod to work,, when i fixed my priority problem it worked perfectly, i only got the priority issue after i fixed the id conflict issue.. it appears you are stumbling on that same process....

any one having install issues should look at page 74 and 75 of this thread and look at my posts on those pages as i walk a fellow user through how to fix both of these issues, and i don't want to keep repeating myself.. maybe i should just make a video?

Typhlosionluv12
  • Minecraft: Jordyn2012

Posted 09 December 2012 - 05:50 PM

Pretty. Cool. Stuff. :)
What are you waiting for?! Hurry up and join this amazing server! IP: s.dhmc.us Crafty's, Mcmmo, Towny, and more! Website: dhmc.us

SJane3384
  • Minecraft: SJane3384

Posted 09 December 2012 - 06:14 PM

View Postbullfrog13x4, on 09 December 2012 - 08:57 AM, said:

i just went into my minecraft and crafted both an arm chair and a sofa part left, here are a couple of screen shots of those recipes that i found using not enough items by pointing to the items with my mouse in creative mode and hitting the "R" button,, then i grabbed a crafting table and tried to craft them per the recipes and they worked for me without any problems...

Ah, got it.  I was using this as a guide, and it looks like the armchair/sofa recipe has changed.  Is there an updated one, or do I have to use the Not Enough Items mod?

darchangel89

Posted 09 December 2012 - 07:16 PM

Hi Jammy. I was wondering if you could possibly make your mods so that they show whatever textures are in the texture pack your using, rather than vanilla textures? Ive seen some mods that do this, but I have no idea how it works. It would just be awesome if you could figure out how.
Also, what does the dishwasher do? Ive been experimenting with it, and all I can get it to do is make alot of noise. Is there a websight somewhere that has more info on this mod, with recipes and stuff? If so, would be nice to have a link in the OP.
Thanks! :)

LibudaRuhrpott

Posted 09 December 2012 - 07:33 PM

Well after a few days waiting for a sign or a answer i got a solution for my problems. :)

...block in front of the window if i use a blind....only one piece of roof, not 6 like the receipe says..

i kicked jammys furniture mod from the hard drive, told my kids to do the same and play without it. not as funny as before but better for my nerves.

maybe one day in the future there will be a final version without bugs, or a sign of life from jammie and i will use it again.

good luck to all.

The_Blonde_Girl

Posted 09 December 2012 - 09:06 PM

OMGG I love this mod but by any chance do you think you can put up a video to show how to use the items in the mod PLLEASE!!! Posted Image

CharmanderIsBetter

Posted 09 December 2012 - 09:32 PM

I can use this mod in multiplayer? And is compatible with forge?
*Reading topic name*
Forget the question XD

Moobelle
    Moobelle

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 11:28 PM

When I install this mod, I can use it on single player. But, when I try to use it on SMP the items show up in the inventory but disappear when I try to place them. This is also happening with the Mo' food mod. They show up but I can't place or eat items. Can anyone help me fix this or tell me what might be the problem? I've tried to force update the jar and only install forge and then this mod with no luck. Help?Posted Image