Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

DawnOfCivilization [Choose your path though Time][Seeking Active Staff][24/7][Mcmmo][Custom Plugins][Grey-Listed]

1.2.5 100 slots dedicated pvp war surival hardcore roleplay raiding factions

  • Please log in to reply
1417 replies to this topic

#721

arnie2311
    arnie2311

    Glowstone Miner

  • Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 3569 posts
  • Location: York,England
  • Minecraft: arnie231

Posted 16 April 2012 - 10:40 PM

View Postcash_cash, on 16 April 2012 - 05:25 PM, said:

If we make a new one and better, Will you check them again? Posted Image
I will give them another look if they are re-done

View PostCherie0, on 16 April 2012 - 05:27 PM, said:

This is another account I have that I bought. Im hoping what will be possible is that I can play and be an admin/mod ( whichever you accept as).Hopefully that this could happen  If I do not get this positionI would like to be a forums admin as before I have deleted numerous spam thread on the old forums and a events organizer as I applied in the beginning. Also... I think that  playing on the actualserver is not really for me and I think I would be better off helping being mostly with staff helping players and such. Posted Image








Minecraft Name: Cheryl0 (Cheesy isn’t it?)
IRL: Alex Medel Gawaran.

Age:14

A Little about you: I’m an average teen, I live in the United States currently in San Diego, California. I have an awesome life being in high school (9th Grade). I would say that I’m pretty intelligent having a 3.5 grade point average (A’s and B’s). During my weekdays I don’t do much having not a lot of school work to do as I always do my work at school making me open to work on things for the server. I basically can get on everyday unless I get my self in a bad position with my parents (meaning I did something stupid to get my in trouble).

RolePlay Experience: I’ve been on some of the biggest servers out on mine craft being well known on them. The server I play that I probably have a lot of Role play experience would be Savage Realms and of course stronghold. I’ve also played many other servers such as some Survival zombie apocalypse servers and Drug servers where I smuggle dem weed to other players. Posted Image

Why should you except me: Well as you have been playing with me for the last 9 months or so… I’m sure you know what I’m capable of… I’ve worked on numerous medieval styled buildings, I work lots of hours a day, I work really hard and I love doing my work making me really good in what I do. Also I know how to solve problems between players from both of there views. I know how to work most of the plugins you use on the server or know about them. I’m always excited when you come with a new awesome plugin to make the server better and yea. I also help any player on the server if they need anyhelp or have any questions. I'm also very active on teamspeak hearing all the new patches and what is coming up.
How long I have played minecraft: I've played minecraft ever since Alpha becoming a pro at it! I know how to make basically everything and know all the secrets you need to know about it. Whenever there being another update looking up a video on whats new.

Time that I can be on: (PST -8 hours I think)
Monday: I have to stay after school for about 4 hours so that saying... 7-8 PM.
Tuesday: 3-5 PM. 7-8PM About four hours prox.
Wednesday: ^^ same as above
Thursday: ^^ same as above
Friday: 2PM-12 PM. Basically untill i get outof school till night..
Saturday: Whole day
Sunday: Same as tuesday!
This is the schedule I will most likely get on. You can also poke me on Ts if you need anything.

Do I understand the comecpts on the server: Yes I do understand the concepts of the servering being the classes and what is happening.

Are you a calm person when it comes to people asking to many questions: Yes whenever there is ever anyone asking me alot of questions on the server I will always keep my cool and answer them as calmy as possible. For those who whine/complain to much... its a kick or temp ban depending on they do it. To make this even better... I do own a town currently, with over 30+ people and still expanding. I supply plots for all my people, have decorative streets, and loads of events... Such as a parkour/Spleef event atm.

If you want me to add any pictures of my town to show you A little of what I can build I will... Or you can check it out foryourself. Just ask me. Also thanks for reading this, hopefully it isnt to long or anything as I dont think it is.

P.S.: If you dont remember Ill be applying for Admin/Mod/Forum Mod/Events organizer. Posted Image I'm Going to post this on the forums also later. As just posting if here if you see it.


Thanks,
Cherie0!

Denied

View PostClumsehModder ':D', on 16 April 2012 - 05:39 PM, said:

Minecraft Name:someguy990
Age:11
A Little about you:*A very passioned player and also very friendly!
RolePlay Experience:*A very medium roleplay exp but good enough
[center]Have you Read the Rules:Yes, i have.
Do you understand the Class System:Yes!
Tribe you wish to Join:[/center]Aztec's
[center]Have you voted for us on minestatus:Yes.
Have you applied the correct skin:I dont really know which one soooo... ill make one.If thats ok?
Have you signed up to our Forums:Yes.
Denied you are too-younge

View PostPerniciousComestible, on 16 April 2012 - 05:39 PM, said:

Minecraft Name: DerikkA


Age: 21


A Little about you:* 3d-year university student in the USA. I'm generally an optimist, and I love working wogether with other people. I tend to make friends easy and adapt to whatever environment I'm in. I love minecraft, and do a lot of building at various sizes, 80% of it done legit (non-creative).


RolePlay Experience:* Played a lot of Roleplays, but never an RP server, so I'm REALLY excited about this.


Have you Read the Rules: Yes


Do you understand the Class System: I couldn't find the information on it, but I have played on a server with a class system once, and it seemed fairly intuitive.


Tribe you wish to Join: Aztecs(1st choice) or Mongols (2nd choice)


Have you voted for us on minestatus: no, but I'm not going to vote for a server that I haven't played on (that's dishonest)


Have you applied the correct skin: Yes


Have you signed up to our Forums: Yes

Accepted

View PostMister_Owl, on 16 April 2012 - 05:57 PM, said:

Minecraft Name: Mister_Owl


Age: 19


A Little about you:* I'm a 19 year old gamer who is going to college next year

RolePlay Experience:* I played realm craft a server that is now shut down i played it for a year. i also played a role playing private server in world of war craft called echeloned wow its shut down as well sadly =(


Have you Read the Rules: Yes


Do you understand the Class System: yes

Tribe you wish to Join: Mongols


Have you voted for us on minestatus: not yet


Have you applied the correct skin: Yes


Have you signed up to our Forums: Yes

Accepted

View PostPepperjackJig, on 16 April 2012 - 06:16 PM, said:

MinecraftName: PepperjackJig
Age: 17
A Little about you: My real name is Jake, and I enjoy Minecraft.
RolePlayExperience: I've been on several RP Servers, I'm very good with Grammar, I've RP'd Excessively on World of Warcraft.
Have you Read the Rules: Yes
Do you understand the Class System: Completely understand.
Tribe you wish to Join: Aztecs
Have you voted for us on minestatus: Yes
Have you applied the correct skin: Yes
Have you signed up to our Forums: Yes

Accepted

View PostFactioneR, on 16 April 2012 - 07:18 PM, said:

Minecraft Name: FactioneR
Age: 15
A Little about you:* I'm 15 years old. I live in Romania but I speak fluently english. I really enjoy RPing. I do it every time I can. I have a little brother the is 12 years old. We both are into minecraft. And i also enjoy having fun with people all over the world.
RolePlay Experience:* I am very experienced in roleplaying. I first started RPing when I was 11. I was playing SA:MP at that time. As the years passed I got more and more good at it. I stopped playing SA:MP at the age of 14 because all the good RP servers I knew "died". Then I subscribed to "Age of Conan" and RPed there a little but I got bored since there were few people to RP with. Finally, after playing on a free version of minecraft for half a year I decided to buy it and then I started looking for RP servers. I found some but they were full of newbie players that couldn't RP. After a while I stopped playing minecraft on online servers and played with some of my friends. A week ago I decided to check if there are any good RP servers out there. Today I found this one, and I really want to check it out. And I'm hoping to find a community that is willing to RP instead of running and killing each other.
[center]Have you Read the Rules: Yes I have, and I agree to them.
Do you understand the Class System: Yes
Tribe you wish to Join: The Mongols[/center]
[center]Have you voted for us on minestatus: Yes
Have you applied the correct skin: Yes
Have you signed up to our Forums: Yes

Accepted

Register or log in to remove.

#722

RealmsOfHW

Posted 16 April 2012 - 10:40 PM


Posted ImageCherie0, on 16 April 2012 - 01:27 PM, said:



This is another account I have that I bought. Im hoping what will be possible is that I can play and be an admin/mod ( whichever you accept as).Hopefully that this could happen If I do not get this positionI would like to be a forums admin as before I have deleted numerous spam thread on the old forums and a events organizer as I applied in the beginning. Also... I think that playing on the actualserver is not really for me and I think I would be better off helping being mostly with staff helping players and such. Posted Image







Minecraft Name: Cheryl0 (Cheesy isn’t it?)
IRL: Alex Medel Gawaran.

Age:14

A Little about you: I’m an average teen, I live in the United States currently in San Diego, California. I have an awesome life being in high school (9thGrade). I would say that I’m pretty intelligent having a 3.5 grade point average (A’s and B’s). During my weekdays I don’t do much having not a lot of school work to do as I always do my work at school making me open to work on things for the server. I basically can get on everyday unless I get my self in a bad position with my parents (meaning I did something stupid to get my in trouble).

RolePlay Experience: I’ve been on some of the biggest servers out on mine craft being well known on them. The server I play that I probably have a lot of Role play experience would be Savage Realms and of course stronghold. I’ve also played many other servers such as some Survival zombie apocalypse servers and Drug servers where I smuggle dem weed to other players. Posted Image

Why should you except me: Well as you have been playing with me for the last 9 months or so… I’m sure you know what I’m capable of… I’ve worked on numerous medieval styled buildings, I work lots of hours a day, I work really hard and I love doing my work making me really good in what I do. Also I know how to solve problems between players from both of there views. I know how to work most of the plugins you use on the server or know about them. I’m always excited when you come with a new awesome plugin to make the server better and yea. I also help any player on the server if they need anyhelp or have any questions. I'm also very active on teamspeak hearing all the new patches and what is coming up.
How long I have played minecraft: I've played minecraft ever since Alpha becoming a pro at it! I know how to make basically everything and know all the secrets you need to know about it. Whenever there being another update looking up a video on whats new.

Time that I can be on: (PST -8 hours I think)
Monday: I have to stay after school for about 4 hours so that saying... 7-8 PM.
Tuesday: 3-5 PM. 7-8PM About four hours prox.
Wednesday: ^^ same as above
Thursday: ^^ same as above
Friday: 2PM-12 PM. Basically untill i get outof school till night..
Saturday: Whole day
Sunday: Same as tuesday!
This is the schedule I will most likely get on. You can also poke me on Ts if you need anything.

Do I understand the comecpts on the server: Yes I do understand the concepts of the servering being the classes and what is happening.

Are you a calm person when it comes to people asking to many questions: Yes whenever there is ever anyone asking me alot of questions on the server I will always keep my cool and answer them as calmy as possible. For those who whine/complain to much... its a kick or temp ban depending on they do it. To make this even better... I do own a town currently, with over 30+ people and still expanding. I supply plots for all my people, have decorative streets, and loads of events... Such as a parkour/Spleef event atm.

If you want me to add any pictures of my town to show you A little of what I can build I will... Or you can check it out foryourself. Just ask me. Also thanks for reading this, hopefully it isnt to long or anything as I dont think it is.

P.S.: If you dont remember Ill be applying for Admin/Mod/Forum Mod/Events organizer. Posted Image I'm Going to post this on the forums also later. As just posting if here if you see it.


Thanks,
Cherie0!


Denied
----------------

ahhahahahahahahhahahhahahahahhaahhahaha

Posted Image


#723

arnie2311
    arnie2311

    Glowstone Miner

  • Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 3569 posts
  • Location: York,England
  • Minecraft: arnie231

Posted 16 April 2012 - 10:43 PM

View Postgotye, on 16 April 2012 - 08:33 PM, said:

MinecraftName:sargiinho
Age:15
A Little about you:*i go to school,like to play sports such as football,rugby and american football,love to play computer games,like to ready books,like to go out alot,go gym.
RolePlayExperience:*i have played in the lord of the rings minecraft role-play before i was good at it.
[center]Have you Read the Rules:yes
Do you understand the ClassSystem:yes
Tribe you wish to Join:[/center]i would like to join the romans
[center]Have you voted for us on minestatus:no
Have you applied the correct skin:yes
Have you signed up to ourForums:yes


Sorry please choose another tribe as the Romans have reach there Cap at the moment

View Postyontsman, on 16 April 2012 - 08:46 PM, said:

You seem to have put me in the incorrect tribe I requested Mongols in my application

Fixed

View Postswingline2008, on 16 April 2012 - 08:56 PM, said:

Minecraft Name: swingline2008
Age: 25
A Little about you: I enjoy gaming and in particular gaming with other people. I see minecraft as a great sandbox and love the many opportunities it presents. I am currently looking for a job. I will hopefully have one soon. I am getting married in July and see myself playing minecraft more and more. This is because it is very easy to jump on and do a few things if needed at anytime.
RolePlay Experience: I got back to the days of Everquest. I played Star Wars Galaxies next and then hunted around in different MMOs for a few years after SWG got changed. I role played in these games and love setting a scene and playing that character. I also played Dungeon and Dragons, pen and paper, for awhile with some friends.
Have you Read the Rules: Yes
Do you understand the Class System: Yes
Tribe you wish to Join: Aztec, Mongols are my 2nd pick
Have you voted for us on minestatus: Yes
Have you applied the correct skin: Yes
Have you signed up to our Forums: Yes


Accepted

#724

zzy
    zzy

    Zombie Killer

  • Members
  • 184 posts
  • Location: York, UK
  • Minecraft: zzyvatigers7

Posted 16 April 2012 - 11:21 PM

Well, just been on DawnOfCivilization for maybe two days and it seems very restricted compared to Stronghold (which when I just started doing multiplayer servers seemed quite restricted) Exactly why is it to where you cannot chat in global, or do /who which you could on Stronghold? Seems a bit silly, and to be honest I don't see why all the restrictions on some basic non admin commands that don't really make much difference, I mean I don't remember anyone hacking the old server..
I probably don't know what I'm talking about anyway. Posted Image
Bluejays

#725

arnie2311
    arnie2311

    Glowstone Miner

  • Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 3569 posts
  • Location: York,England
  • Minecraft: arnie231

Posted 16 April 2012 - 11:24 PM

View Postzzy, on 16 April 2012 - 11:21 PM, said:

Well, just been on DawnOfCivilization for maybe two days and it seems very restricted compared to Stronghold (which when I just started doing multiplayer servers seemed quite restricted) Exactly why is it to where you cannot chat in global, or do /who which you could on Stronghold? Seems a bit silly, and to be honest I don't see why all the restrictions on some basic non admin commands that don't really make much difference, I mean I don't remember anyone hacking the old server..
I probably don't know what I'm talking about anyway. Posted Image

We have an area on our forums for suggestions which if you think the Server needs to have "these commands" like /who available then post about it on there, most of the Restriction come from our Level up System which you should of Read about on our Website.

#726

zzy
    zzy

    Zombie Killer

  • Members
  • 184 posts
  • Location: York, UK
  • Minecraft: zzyvatigers7

Posted 16 April 2012 - 11:32 PM

View Postjpell1221, on 16 April 2012 - 10:40 PM, said:

Posted ImageCherie0, on 16 April 2012 - 01:27 PM, said:


This is another account I have that I bought. Im hoping what will be possible is that I can play and be an admin/mod ( whichever you accept as).Hopefully that this could happen If I do not get this positionI would like to be a forums admin as before I have deleted numerous spam thread on the old forums and a events organizer as I applied in the beginning. Also... I think that playing on the actualserver is not really for me and I think I would be better off helping being mostly with staff helping players and such. Posted Image







Minecraft Name: Cheryl0 (Cheesy isn’t it?)
IRL: Alex Medel Gawaran.

Age:14

A Little about you: I’m an average teen, I live in the United States currently in San Diego, California. I have an awesome life being in high school (9thGrade). I would say that I’m pretty intelligent having a 3.5 grade point average (A’s and B’s). During my weekdays I don’t do much having not a lot of school work to do as I always do my work at school making me open to work on things for the server. I basically can get on everyday unless I get my self in a bad position with my parents (meaning I did something stupid to get my in trouble).

RolePlay Experience: I’ve been on some of the biggest servers out on mine craft being well known on them. The server I play that I probably have a lot of Role play experience would be Savage Realms and of course stronghold. I’ve also played many other servers such as some Survival zombie apocalypse servers and Drug servers where I smuggle dem weed to other players. Posted Image

Why should you except me: Well as you have been playing with me for the last 9 months or so… I’m sure you know what I’m capable of… I’ve worked on numerous medieval styled buildings, I work lots of hours a day, I work really hard and I love doing my work making me really good in what I do. Also I know how to solve problems between players from both of there views. I know how to work most of the plugins you use on the server or know about them. I’m always excited when you come with a new awesome plugin to make the server better and yea. I also help any player on the server if they need anyhelp or have any questions. I'm also very active on teamspeak hearing all the new patches and what is coming up.
How long I have played minecraft: I've played minecraft ever since Alpha becoming a pro at it! I know how to make basically everything and know all the secrets you need to know about it. Whenever there being another update looking up a video on whats new.

Time that I can be on: (PST -8 hours I think)
Monday: I have to stay after school for about 4 hours so that saying... 7-8 PM.
Tuesday: 3-5 PM. 7-8PM About four hours prox.
Wednesday: ^^ same as above
Thursday: ^^ same as above
Friday: 2PM-12 PM. Basically untill i get outof school till night..
Saturday: Whole day
Sunday: Same as tuesday!
This is the schedule I will most likely get on. You can also poke me on Ts if you need anything.

Do I understand the comecpts on the server: Yes I do understand the concepts of the servering being the classes and what is happening.

Are you a calm person when it comes to people asking to many questions: Yes whenever there is ever anyone asking me alot of questions on the server I will always keep my cool and answer them as calmy as possible. For those who whine/complain to much... its a kick or temp ban depending on they do it. To make this even better... I do own a town currently, with over 30+ people and still expanding. I supply plots for all my people, have decorative streets, and loads of events... Such as a parkour/Spleef event atm.

If you want me to add any pictures of my town to show you A little of what I can build I will... Or you can check it out foryourself. Just ask me. Also thanks for reading this, hopefully it isnt to long or anything as I dont think it is.

P.S.: If you dont remember Ill be applying for Admin/Mod/Forum Mod/Events organizer. Posted Image I'm Going to post this on the forums also later. As just posting if here if you see it.


Thanks,
Cherie0!

Denied
----------------

ahhahahahahahahhahahhahahahahhaahhahaha


Again my thanks for deleting all that bloody spam and that strange queer junk.. off the forums
All that writing, sheeshPosted Image
Oh and yeah I have not been on DawnOfCivilization forums much so I did not know that thanks.
I'll be sure to read it on the website.
Bluejays

#727

plusman146

Posted 16 April 2012 - 11:41 PM

This is not my application, the one underneath it is!




MinecraftName: plusman146

Age: I am 15 years old

A Little about you:*I love to game and role playing games are my favorite types of games. The servers I like most are role play and creative/building. I also am said to be very mature and I do not troll or spam at all.

RolePlayExperience:* My roleplay experience is that I've played on the hard-core roleplay server Lord of the Craft (but am getting kind of bored with it), and I love MMOs and roleplaying games.

[center]Have you Read the Rules: Yes, I have read and understood the rules.

Do you understand the ClassSystem:Yes, I completely understand the class system

Tribe you wish to Join:[/center] I would like to join the Romans but it is full so the mongols most likely.

[center]Have you voted for us on minestatus: Not yet but I will do that after I complete the application. I like to get the application out of the way first before I do anything else.

Have you applied the correct skin: Yes, I have applied an appropriate skin for the server.

Have you signed up to ourForums: Not yet but I will after my application is complete. I like to get the application out of the way first.

#728

plusman146

Posted 16 April 2012 - 11:54 PM

plusman146's second application (messed up on the first one)

MinecraftName: plusman146

Age: I am 15 years old

A Little about you:*I love to game and role playing games are my favorite types of games. The servers I like most are role play and creative/building. I also am said to be very mature and I do not troll or spam at all. I can adapt to any game environment easily and enjoy doing it. I am a very average teenager, a bit on the timid side but I am not socially akward in any way. I express my love for video games and yet remain pretty popular among the sporty kids in my grade. I want to become a game content designer when I am an adult and hope to work for Arena Net. I really enjoy listening to music and it is a big part in my life. I can get very critical of music I don't like because of that. I have never done drugs, smoked, or abused alcohol in my whole life and am not going to ever. I would like to learn how to code things like programs on the computer but I don't know where to learn. I love computers and wish to know more about how they work, what the can do, etc.

RolePlayExperience:* My roleplay experience is that I've played on the hard-core roleplay server Lord of the Craft (but am getting kind of bored with it), and I love MMOs and roleplaying games. I prefer medieval-fantasy themed role play but I am looking for something new like this. I consider myself to be a good role player but, not the best. MY friends say I am improving greatly though. When I was in about third grade me and my friends would talk at lunch and do role-playing with talking, we had lots of fun and that is where I got my love of role-playing today.

[center]Have you Read the Rules: Yes, I have read and understood the rules.

Do you understand the ClassSystem:Yes, I completely understand the class system

Tribe you wish to Join:[/center] I would like to join the Romans but it is full so the mongols most likely.

[center]Have you voted for us on minestatus: Not yet but I will do that after I complete the application. I like to get the application out of the way first before I do anything else.

Have you applied the correct skin: Yes, I have applied an appropriate skin for the server.

Have you signed up to ourForums: Not yet but I will after my application is complete. I like to get the application out of the way first.

#729

arnie2311
    arnie2311

    Glowstone Miner

  • Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 3569 posts
  • Location: York,England
  • Minecraft: arnie231

Posted 17 April 2012 - 12:11 AM

View Postplusman146, on 16 April 2012 - 11:54 PM, said:

plusman146's second application (messed up on the first one)

MinecraftName: plusman146

Age: I am 15 years old

A Little about you:*I love to game and role playing games are my favorite types of games. The servers I like most are role play and creative/building. I also am said to be very mature and I do not troll or spam at all. I can adapt to any game environment easily and enjoy doing it. I am a very average teenager, a bit on the timid side but I am not socially akward in any way. I express my love for video games and yet remain pretty popular among the sporty kids in my grade. I want to become a game content designer when I am an adult and hope to work for Arena Net. I really enjoy listening to music and it is a big part in my life. I can get very critical of music I don't like because of that. I have never done drugs, smoked, or abused alcohol in my whole life and am not going to ever. I would like to learn how to code things like programs on the computer but I don't know where to learn. I love computers and wish to know more about how they work, what the can do, etc.

RolePlayExperience:* My roleplay experience is that I've played on the hard-core roleplay server Lord of the Craft (but am getting kind of bored with it), and I love MMOs and roleplaying games. I prefer medieval-fantasy themed role play but I am looking for something new like this. I consider myself to be a good role player but, not the best. MY friends say I am improving greatly though. When I was in about third grade me and my friends would talk at lunch and do role-playing with talking, we had lots of fun and that is where I got my love of role-playing today.

[center]Have you Read the Rules: Yes, I have read and understood the rules.

Do you understand the ClassSystem:Yes, I completely understand the class system

Tribe you wish to Join:[/center] I would like to join the Romans but it is full so the mongols most likely.

[center]Have you voted for us on minestatus: Not yet but I will do that after I complete the application. I like to get the application out of the way first before I do anything else.

Have you applied the correct skin: Yes, I have applied an appropriate skin for the server.

Have you signed up to ourForums: Not yet but I will after my application is complete. I like to get the application out of the way first.
Accepted

#730

Bagelking37
  • Location: Tilton, Illinois
  • Minecraft: Bagelking37

Posted 17 April 2012 - 12:36 AM

Minecraft Name: Bagelking37
Age: 12
A Little about you:* I like bagels, that's where my username comes in. My name is Luke. I like to write like this all of the time, using correct spelling and punctuation (most of the time), as well as correct grammar. Also, I grief but please don't think that because I am a griefer that I will grief, I am just telling you honestly.
RolePlay Experience:* I love RPs, I always have, and probably will until I'm older. Please, don't let my age fool you. I have been on dozens of so called "RP Servers," but none of which have actually been RP, so hopefully I've found the right one.
Have you Read the Rules: Most definitely.
Do you understand the Class System: Absolutely.
Tribe you wish to Join: Mongols
Have you voted for us on minestatus: Yes.
Have you applied the correct skin: Yes.
Have you signed up to our Forums: Yes.
"Democracy is the road to socialism." -Karl Marx
"The goal of socialism is communism." -Vladimir Lenin

#731

yontsman
    yontsman

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 31 posts
  • Minecraft: yontsman

Posted 17 April 2012 - 12:48 AM

Arnie I do not have class perms such as the ability to pay for upgrades

#732

shadowfear69
  • Location: Canada!!?!
  • Minecraft: shadowfear69
  • Xbox:shadowFEAR65

Posted 17 April 2012 - 01:54 AM

atm the mongols have a government and things are going great
Posted Image

#733

Mister_Owl

Posted 17 April 2012 - 02:51 AM

Arine you need to fix mongols club man i cant hit anything with the sword

Posted Image


#734

zzy
    zzy

    Zombie Killer

  • Members
  • 184 posts
  • Location: York, UK
  • Minecraft: zzyvatigers7

Posted 17 April 2012 - 03:14 AM

-snip-
Bluejays

#735

Pierson
    Pierson

    Zombie Killer

  • Members
  • 211 posts
  • Location: The End
  • Minecraft: piercerson

Posted 17 April 2012 - 03:21 AM

View PostBagelking37, on 17 April 2012 - 12:36 AM, said:

Minecraft Name: Bagelking37
Age: 12
A Little about you:* I like bagels, that's where my username comes in. My name is Luke. I like to write like this all of the time, using correct spelling and punctuation (most of the time), as well as correct grammar. Also, I grief but please don't think that because I am a griefer that I will grief, I am just telling you honestly.
RolePlay Experience:* I love RPs, I always have, and probably will until I'm older. Please, don't let my age fool you. I have been on dozens of so called "RP Servers," but none of which have actually been RP, so hopefully I've found the right one.
Have you Read the Rules: Most definitely.
Do you understand the Class System: Absolutely.
Tribe you wish to Join: Mongols
Have you voted for us on minestatus: Yes.
Have you applied the correct skin: Yes.
Have you signed up to our Forums: Yes.
Arnie won't accept that!

Btw, how do I whisper someone?

#736

Cherie0
    Cherie0

    Gold Miner

  • Members
  • 390 posts
  • Location: San Diego, Ca
  • Minecraft: Cherie0

Posted 17 April 2012 - 03:26 AM

Bad post sorry.

Posted Image


#737

Ljett
    Ljett

    Out of the Water

  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 03:26 AM

MinecraftName: Ljett
Age: 15
A Little about you: I just read, play video games and make mods. I played on some other Role Play servers and really liked the idea of Rp in minecraft. I code in java script and made some of my own mods for personal use and like to Rp and build in Minecraft
RolePlayExperience:I have Role Played for many years, and have been on many forams, post and websites, but RPG are a passion of mine, Skyrim, Mass Effect and Dues Ex are just some of the games i Rp in. I also have posted alot in the Rolepayer Guild.com and have done it for many years.
[center]Have you Read the Rules: Yes, i went on your website and read them, and will go back to look at the ones that have not been posted yet.
Do you understand the ClassSystem:Yes, i went on website and picked clubsman and downloaded the right slin
Tribe you wish to Join:Mongol
[center]Have you voted for us on minestatus: Yes and on MinecraftPlanet
Have you applied the correct skin: Yes
Have you signed up to ourForums:Yes as Ljett

#738

Fares1
    Fares1

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 03:39 AM

Minecraft Name:  Corban123

Age: 16

A Little about you: I'm a highschool student who loves to play minecraft. I won't lie and say I'm the most fun person in the world, but I do love to have a lot of fun in these kind of servers, but I do take the rules and restrictions seriously. I don't usually joke around with breaking rules or even attempt it, to all honesty if i even broke a small rule, I'd feel guilty for awhile until I told an admin or something. Other fun facts about me, I love the color green, which is why you will most likely see me in all green, and I love turtles!

RolePlay Experience: I don't have a lot of Minecraft RolePlay experience because I haven't been playing for that long, nor have I been on the Minecraft forums that often because I like to play with a few of my friends from school. But I did do a lot of custom game roleplays in StarCraft 2 a few years ago when it first came out, that is where most of my experience comes from. I'm trying to say that I'm not a complete noob, but I am in no way shape or form very good at roleplaying, i'm hoping games like this will allow me to expand on my knowledge.

Have you Read the Rules: Yes.
Do you understand the Class System: Yes.
Tribe you wish to Join:I would like to join the Roman Tribe
Have you voted for us on minestatus: Yes.
Have you applied the correct skin: Yes
Have you signed up to our Forums: Yes

#739

zzy
    zzy

    Zombie Killer

  • Members
  • 184 posts
  • Location: York, UK
  • Minecraft: zzyvatigers7

Posted 17 April 2012 - 03:53 AM

You are too young If I'm correct the line is drawn at 13.
And yes my application..I do NOT expect to be accepted, but this has been bothering me for some time so I just
decided to post it for the heck of it.
Minecraft Name: zzyvatigers7
IRL: Ian Carlton

Age:19

A Little about you: I am a semi active gamer, writer and not very active in sports. I am leaving Huntington School to go on to better things, universities etc. My grades stay around the A- to A range, I usually try not to be an idiot but then again we all have slips at some point. Eating and sleeping are a third/second priority for me behind grades,

school and sometimes gaming. Personally Fallout and Skyrim are my favorites. I am mature in general and don't act like an ass or anything like that a good deal of the time
anyway. I live in York UK as most people from Stronghold probably know already, turned nineteen on February 19th.

RolePlay Experience: I have been on four main servers, McCTF.com, Strongholdonline.info, Mojavecraft, and Shaboozey.com (Jesse Cox). I was a archer, a peasant, and a apothecary on Stronghold. On McCTF.com a medic, and a engineer. Mojavecraft a NCR ranger. Also, I have talked in character before and I don't sound cheesy or anything, and I have been on role-play-like servers for almost 4 months now.

Why should you except me: I am not someone who is full of surprises. For the most part I am on a pretty consistent basis most if not nearly every day, for a few hours, I mean I dont live on the CPU.  In general I am capable of a lot, on Stronghold I had a hand in at least a third of the accepted buildings, I wrote all of the faction backstories but unfortunately not much more as Cherie and the rest (arnie, pumpkin eaters, etc.) did the rest. However, if there is one thing that I can certainly do well is writing, though my grammar is immaculate, pretty much why I apped to be a Forum Moderator. I can be somewhat patient and helpful but I am certainly far from perfect. To be honest, I would be interested in doing most anything for the good of the server. However, I am not incredibly active except during the weekends were I am active for about four to six hours. I don't believe though that I am a whole lot better than most other people who have apped for this same kind of position, in fact maybe worse.
How long I have played minecraft: Ever since Beta 1.5 came out. I have played Alpha- Earlier Beta by downgrading.
Time that I can be on: Weekends- 4 to 6 hours anywere from 6-7pm to as late as 11-12pm
Monday: About 8-9 pm depends
Tuesday: 9-10 pm depends
Wednesday: 8pm
Thursday: 7-9pm
Friday: 10pm
Saturday: 4-10pm
Sunday: 6-11 pm
This time table can always change. Most likely will.

Do I understand the comecpts on the server: Yes I do, but I will probably review stuff on the website and forums, I'm a bit new. For the most part I understand the concepts.

Are you a calm person when it comes to people asking to many questions: I used to ask a bunch of questions when I was a little kid (4-9) so I don't get angry at people who ask too many questions unless it becomes spam, I mean they have a right to know, but then again I'm far from perfect. For being calm depends, I can get hotheaded at times but that's  pretty rare unless I am really pissed off.

I can try and make myself as available as possible for most anything on the forums.

If you did not already know I am applying for Forum Moderator

Cheers!
Bluejays

#740

cash_cash

Posted 17 April 2012 - 02:14 PM

Why am I banned from Ts ???