Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Smart Moving for Technic Pack 2.1.1 (Tekkit) Install Help

tekkit technic pack help smart moving install

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

BFManticore

Posted 15 March 2012 - 01:10 AM

How do I install Smart Moving to the Technic Pack? The install videos have been unhelpful although I am fairly tech savvy. I have tried installing Smart Moving (modloader version and modloadermp version) to mods, the minecraft.jar, and the modpack.jar and I have installed the player API to both the modpack.jar and the minecraft.jar (all in the tekkit folder) and none of these combinations have worked at all.

Register or log in to remove.

Roflcopterlmao
  • Minecraft: iGETWASTED

Posted 06 August 2012 - 10:25 AM

There is a choice between packages in the smart moving mod, ie. Standalone pack, server for bukkit pack, client for modloader pack. etc. Which pack did you choose?

Edit: Sorry I read the post a little on the off line, you put the Smart Moving Modloader version in the mods? You're supposed to just put the .class files and the folders that are in a specific pack, in the modpack.jar of tekkit

Roflcopterlmao
  • Minecraft: iGETWASTED

Posted 06 August 2012 - 10:57 AM

I downloaded the 1.2.5 player api, put it in the modpack.jar, got smart moving mod and put it in the modpack.jar, also make sure you click on the tekkit folder not the bin folder in .techniclauncher, because if you want the mod for tekkit you need to put it in the modpack.jar of the tekkit folder.