663 replies to this topic

Le11onK
    Le11onK

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 379 posts
  • Minecraft: LeonKersten

Posted 13 April 2012 - 03:38 AM

Will we actually have griefin protection??

Register or log in to remove.

BowMaster
  • Minecraft: BowMaster512

Posted 13 April 2012 - 04:31 AM

Jelly.

BlairBros
  • Minecraft: BlairBros

Posted 13 April 2012 - 07:20 AM

Actually, my lessons go for 5-10 minutes, dependind on wether it's theory or prac. And AoM_Headmaster (I don't know who you actually are) at least I make an effort to sound educated in my posts.

Posted Image

rhino188
  • Minecraft: Rhino188

Posted 13 April 2012 - 07:53 AM

Nvm

Posted Image

rogueginger
  • Minecraft: rogueginger

Posted 13 April 2012 - 09:40 AM

View PostAoM_Headmaster, on 13 April 2012 - 12:26 AM, said:

You need to say JELLY!

Well jelly then, but seriously, I've said this before.It's not fair on teachers. This thread is very crowded, and it's impossible to keep checking it for "inactivity sweeps". At least pm all the teachers, or make a website where you can post something (free with webs.com). Just do something a little more professional.
Posted Image

nimeton11
  • Minecraft: nimeton11

Posted 13 April 2012 - 12:17 PM

View Postnimeton11, on 12 April 2012 - 05:21 PM, said:

Me too
It was a joke. HA HA. Fat change.
Posted Image

Le11onK
    Le11onK

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 379 posts
  • Minecraft: LeonKersten

Posted 13 April 2012 - 01:34 PM

Do we have griefing protection in  the server??

XZharkz
    XZharkz

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 133 posts
  • Minecraft: georetro

Posted 13 April 2012 - 02:07 PM

BTW I was joking when I said I was going to UoA

What Are Your Hopes For AoM: Learn alot more skills on Minecraft!
What Classes Would You Like To Take: Redstone engineering
How Active Will You Be: I will be on most days after school. On weekends very active
Can You Teach Any Subjects: Yes. I am a professional Modder, currently developing my own mod. I know quite a bit of Python (I did a course online.). I am still learning HTML! Quite a lot of coding really
Extra Info: I am an Intermediate Drummer. I am a skateboarder. I LOVE music. I wish to be an IT Hardware Engineer (That's where you make Hardware for Computers e.g PSU's, Hard-drives etc....)

Posted Image

SgTPuNeNaMmy

Posted 13 April 2012 - 02:12 PM

Hello everyone, this is dynamic4012, I will be back in 3 days on sunday....and amazing job to net and Tom for the new server ip....no lagg!!! Well i'll see you all soon....and if I have to say this, lol, jelly!       Also blue if you are reading this how is our world coming along????! And there's A room under the spawn.....go in the middle of the four pillars (under that cylinder thing) take a compass and hit downward....it should be a diamond room with rules and lava and stuff...I'll tell u more about it when I'm back on!!!! Adios and see u all soon!!!!

kevalalajnen
  • Minecraft: kevalalajnen

Posted 13 April 2012 - 02:13 PM

View Postrogueginger, on 13 April 2012 - 09:40 AM, said:

Well jelly then, but seriously, I've said this before.It's not fair on teachers. This thread is very crowded, and it's impossible to keep checking it for "inactivity sweeps". At least pm all the teachers, or make a website where you can post something (free with webs.com). Just do something a little more professional.
It's not crowded at all... I skip reading all the applications, and there's almost no posts left.

Also, don't use .webs.
Them drum machines ain't got no soul.

Chapatrap
  • Minecraft: Chapatrap

Posted 13 April 2012 - 04:25 PM

Jelly.
Join the RPGuild. Be a lad. Do it for me and for your western freedoms. Lub u all.

AoM_Headmaster

Posted 13 April 2012 - 07:28 PM

Dr. Axe, BeeBee, Rhino, and Zhark are all accepted! Several jellies are accepted 2, but if u still arnt on the member list just make a new app! Our server is up, and building of the 101 classroom is underway! :)

Posted Image

Jyoumon
    Jyoumon

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • Minecraft: Jyoumon

Posted 14 April 2012 - 02:06 AM

Umm, ive kinda skimmed through most of the pages for this, but as far as i can tell the server is up and running with some people up...is it open yet? or still shut?

eitherway thought id toss this at you. ohh and, Posted Image  ^_^

(STUDENT)
What Are Your Hopes For AoM: To help where i can, learn what i can, and have some fun along the way Posted Image
What Classes Would You Like To Take: well..i never quite got Redstone down, nor did i get architecture to a tee, and i always seem to get power in enchanting -__-;
How Active Will You Be: Well depending on the clan, 6-8 usually when im not busy with work.
Can You Teach Any Subjects: well im pretty sure ive got mining and PVP down pretty good, and i can build pretty well too Posted Image
Extra Info: ive currently built a medium castle, 4 underground bases, and 5 different rail car system...im limited by resources usually as Creative mode just takes away a lot of the fun.

(TEACHER)
What Would You Teach: Well i can teach Mining, Warfare, and building, but past that im a little scratchy
Which Difficulties Would You Teach: Mining wise i think i can do anything from starter to advanced, warfare starter to Base, and building wise, base and advanced...everyone should know starter..i think.
Why Would You Teach This: i want others to have just as much fun as i do, if that takes time to teach..then so be it.  I will take my role with pride.
Insert A Picture Of Your Qualifications: http://i5.photobucke...Explosives2.png  The bottom of my Explosives storage bunker, http://i5.photobucke...4-13_210350.png  My first floating castle with spiral staircase and water escapes.
Insert Letters Of Reccomendation Here: none so far...ive..only played with a handful of others untill now.
Posted Image

cricitia
    cricitia

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 04:41 AM

What Are Your Hopes For AoM: To learn more skills in Minecraft!!

What Classes Would You Like To Take: PvP and General Warfare, Mining and other SSP, Redstone Egineering.

How Active Will You Be: I will be on most days usually after 5 pm EST

Can You Teach Any Subjects: I don't think so...

Extra Info: .....

minecraft32

Posted 14 April 2012 - 05:05 AM

What Are Your Hopes For AoM:I hope it will be successful and it seems very minecraftcational.
What Classes Would You Like To Take:I would like to take redstone and mechanics and pvp and general warfare
How Active Will You Be: maybe one or two hours a day on weekdays and more on weekends unless i have something else planned.
Can You Teach Any Subjects:I could teach mining and other ssp skills
Extra InfoI am very dedicated and hope to be accepted Posted Image

lakefisher1
  • Minecraft: lakefisher1

Posted 14 April 2012 - 11:09 AM

What Are Your Hopes For AoM: I hope to become a better pvper
What Classes Would You Like To Take: I would like to take PvP classes and Redstone Mechanics, Architecture would be nice learn although it is not my first choice.
How Active Will You Be: Very active, a few hours everyday.
Can You Teach Any Subjects: I would be willing to each VERY basic redstone and I could also do a class on Commanding or Tactics (I'm sure mr_munchem will confirm I am good with these skills!)
Extra Info: I am the leader of the UMAF (mr_muncem is now back in as Vice-Admiral-in case you are wondering) and wish to transfer my learnt skills to my clan and maybe refer my clan members to you for specific classes!

Minedemolish
  • Minecraft: Minedemolish
  • Xbox:Demolisher

Posted 14 April 2012 - 01:15 PM

Very nice courses you have set up here. Good luck to anyone participating in their studies!

So this is how liberty dies, with thunderous applause.

Locke_Erasmus
  • Minecraft: Cosmic_Cowboy

Posted 14 April 2012 - 02:13 PM

View PostBlairBros, on 13 April 2012 - 07:20 AM, said:

at least I make an effort to sound educated in my posts.

View PostBlairBros, on 13 April 2012 - 07:20 AM, said:

dependind on wether it's theory or prac.
Sorry to be a jerk, just felt like that needed to be pointed out.

Quit distracting me!

TheNet
    TheNet

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 224 posts
  • Minecraft: TheNet

Posted 14 April 2012 - 07:48 PM

Just thought I would point this out - we're not going to PM you if you get accepted, you'll just have to get on the server and find out yourself. Students are almost automatically accepted, teachers are reviewed. You will have to wait for a Headmaster to verify you are part of the clan and then to promote you to student or teacher. Just thought I would post this because I see lots of applications but no one's on the server.

Minecraftian Galaxy Admin

IP: MC.GL

BlairBros
  • Minecraft: BlairBros

Posted 14 April 2012 - 08:13 PM

View PostLocke_Erasmus, on 14 April 2012 - 02:13 PM, said:

Sorry to be a jerk, just felt like that needed to be pointed out.

I was typing that last post on my iPod.

Posted Image