Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

The Academy of Minecraftia [AoM]

academy school server learning

  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
663 replies to this topic

#221

Wolf1026
    Wolf1026

    Diamond Miner

  • Members
  • 735 posts
  • Location: California
  • Minecraft: Wolf1026

Posted 09 April 2012 - 11:23 PM

Dude, rank up people to Student. Until you do so, I'm on UoA.
(The staff at least listens to you and helps you out)
Posted Image
I dare you to click it.

Register or log in to remove.

#222

kevalalajnen
  • Location: Sweden
  • Minecraft: kevalalajnen

Posted 10 April 2012 - 12:33 AM

View PostWolf1026, on 09 April 2012 - 11:23 PM, said:

Dude, rank up people to Student. Until you do so, I'm on UoA.
(The staff at least listens to you and helps you out)
You don't need to be ranked up to join classes. And the staff does listen when they are on. As you may have read, TheNet is away for a couple of days.
Them drum machines ain't got no soul.

#223

Wolf1026
    Wolf1026

    Diamond Miner

  • Members
  • 735 posts
  • Location: California
  • Minecraft: Wolf1026

Posted 10 April 2012 - 12:42 AM

View Postkevalalajnen, on 10 April 2012 - 12:33 AM, said:

You don't need to be ranked up to join classes. And the staff does listen when they are on. As you may have read, TheNet is away for a couple of days.
The portal that leads to academy, and do they?
I stayed on for 5 - 10 minutes asking to get ranked up to get through the portal, and the staff ignored me.
Completely. And that was yesterday.
Posted Image
I dare you to click it.

#224

kevalalajnen
  • Location: Sweden
  • Minecraft: kevalalajnen

Posted 10 April 2012 - 01:22 AM

View PostWolf1026, on 10 April 2012 - 12:42 AM, said:

The portal that leads to academy, and do they?
I stayed on for 5 - 10 minutes asking to get ranked up to get through the portal, and the staff ignored me.
Completely. And that was yesterday.
I bet you were on local chat.
Them drum machines ain't got no soul.

#225

Wolf1026
    Wolf1026

    Diamond Miner

  • Members
  • 735 posts
  • Location: California
  • Minecraft: Wolf1026

Posted 10 April 2012 - 03:13 AM

View Postkevalalajnen, on 10 April 2012 - 01:22 AM, said:

I bet you were on local chat.
They could hear me, they even told me they could.
Posted Image
I dare you to click it.

#226

Bear675
    Bear675

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 04:32 AM

What are you're hopes for AoM: to learn a lot.

What classes would you take: Every one.

How active will you be: half an hour to two hours a day.

Can you teach any subjects: in building I could teach how to build a pueblo house and a shelter.

#227

Tomandgreen
  • Location: The Isle of Tortuga
  • Minecraft: Tomandgreen

Posted 10 April 2012 - 11:42 AM

View PostWolf1026, on 10 April 2012 - 03:13 AM, said:

They could hear me, they even told me they could.

Poor Wolf ;_; I will help you! They we're prolly busy, but it's all good now. Don't join UoA, they are terrible, and we like you too much! IMPORTANT INFO: Blair, that first traitor who grew bored waiting for 4 days, and  joined UoA,  just quit them to start his own generic PvP clan that won't be as cool others. HAHAHA. In other news:

Sealy is the Headmaster of the people. Get him to rank you up and give tours.
Will is the Headmaster of the forums.  He should updte  member list and accept apps.
Net is the Headmaster of the server.  He maintains and keeps the server good.
I am the Headmaster of Headmasters. I do all these people's jobs and more.
Dynamic4012 is the Staff Head, complain to him about griefed things, rude people, or general wierdness. He teaches redstone!
Bluepower90 is the Staff Co-Head, and can be as helpful as Dynamic. He is less active but nice!

#228

BlairBros
  • Location: Melbourne, Australia
  • Minecraft: BlairBros

Posted 10 April 2012 - 11:53 AM

As I said on my thread, I am not leaving the UoA. This is just something that I have been wanting to do for ages. You can still expect an ass wooping from me at the spleef tournament.

Posted Image


#229

Pumpkins
  • Location: Pala┼ímenis village.

Posted 10 April 2012 - 12:27 PM

Hehe, we have some drama, can't wait Blair :3

#230

Chapatrap
  • Minecraft: Chapatrap

Posted 10 April 2012 - 02:48 PM

Will there be a Dormitory? To store stuff and a bed?
Join the RPGuild. Be a lad. Do it for me and for your western freedoms. Lub u all.

#231

Bear675
    Bear675

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 07:36 PM

Please check my last reply, Tomandgreen

#232

Tomandgreen
  • Location: The Isle of Tortuga
  • Minecraft: Tomandgreen

Posted 10 April 2012 - 08:19 PM

Chappa, we are looking into that, and Bear accepted!

#233

Sabinno
    Sabinno

    Obsidian Miner

  • Members
  • 1223 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 09:01 PM

>mfw you call us terrible
>mfw we already have dorms

Posted Image

>mfw we don't diss you publicly, not even in our own thread, but you do so

Posted Image

Posted Image


#234

Wolf1026
    Wolf1026

    Diamond Miner

  • Members
  • 735 posts
  • Location: California
  • Minecraft: Wolf1026

Posted 10 April 2012 - 09:23 PM

View PostTomandgreen, on 10 April 2012 - 11:42 AM, said:

Poor Wolf ;_; I will help you! They we're prolly busy, but it's all good now. Don't join UoA, they are terrible, and we like you too much! IMPORTANT INFO: Blair, that first traitor who grew bored waiting for 4 days, and  joined UoA,  just quit them to start his own generic PvP clan that won't be as cool others. HAHAHA. In other news:

Sealy is the Headmaster of the people. Get him to rank you up and give tours.
Will is the Headmaster of the forums.  He should updte  member list and accept apps.
Net is the Headmaster of the server.  He maintains and keeps the server good.
I am the Headmaster of Headmasters. I do all these people's jobs and more.
Dynamic4012 is the Staff Head, complain to him about griefed things, rude people, or general wierdness. He teaches redstone!
Bluepower90 is the Staff Co-Head, and can be as helpful as Dynamic. He is less active but nice!
You are the Headmaster of Headmasters, so you can do all these things.
Yet you did not rank me up when you were online. I plan on staying on both schools now, just not on
a competition team.
Posted Image
I dare you to click it.

#235

Bear675
    Bear675

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 09:35 PM

Thanks Tomandgreen you're awesome!!!!!

#236

Chapatrap
  • Minecraft: Chapatrap

Posted 10 April 2012 - 09:39 PM

View PostSabinno, on 10 April 2012 - 09:01 PM, said:

>mfw you call us terrible
>mfw we already have dorms

Posted Image

>mfw we don't diss you publicly, not even in our own thread, but you do so

Posted Image

Come on man. So what? Friendly competition. No need to start flaming us. A few noobs go on your thread and start calling it crap? We were told not to go spamming shit on your Thread.
Join the RPGuild. Be a lad. Do it for me and for your western freedoms. Lub u all.

#237

Axel307
    Axel307

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 15 posts
  • Location: Somewhere in the Earth
  • Minecraft: Axel307

Posted 10 April 2012 - 11:18 PM

What Are Your Hopes For AoM: To learn and make more redstone contraptions.
What Classes Would You Like To Take: All of them
How Active Will You Be: As much as I can. Mostly the weekends.
Can You Teach Any Subjects: Not really. I still don't know much about Minecraft.
Extra Info: I have been playing Minecraft since 1.2. I am really friend and good to get along with as well!

#238

Tomandgreen
  • Location: The Isle of Tortuga
  • Minecraft: Tomandgreen

Posted 11 April 2012 - 11:36 AM

Axel accepted. Sabinno procecced. The only reason I dislike yu guys is the FAKE STATEMENT IN THE OP, and the stealing of our member-base, plus the blatant idiot bxb. HE IS INSANE!
Wolf, i can rank you up if you're on when I'm on! :)

#239

nimeton11
  • Location: Finland
  • Minecraft: nimeton11

Posted 11 April 2012 - 11:50 AM

Bump
Posted Image

#240

Sabinno
    Sabinno

    Obsidian Miner

  • Members
  • 1223 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 08:54 PM

I am utterly correct in saying we are the first functioning college on any server.

An academy, by (not even literalist) definition is a 'privatized educational facility in which students k-12 are enrolled.'

Therefore, you're teaching on a high school level.
Do you think I would deliberately tell an outright lie?
I have some integrity, mind you!

Posted Image