Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Rope plus mod

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

XxGwest314xX

Posted 12 March 2012 - 04:12 AM

http://www.minecraft...s/page__st__460
So ive recently installed this mod, which runs just fine in single player, but when im in multiplayer, when i craft an item, it shows up, but my game crashes when i try to pick it up. I get an end of stream error. why might this be and how do i fix it?

Register or log in to remove.

TFCxAddict
  • Minecraft: TFCxAddict

Posted 12 March 2012 - 05:44 AM

Is it installed on the server? If it isn't, then this happens for a reason. The server has no idea what you're trying to obtain, therefore it's basically like... You giving a 2 year old baby a computer and telling him to write a C++ program, then the baby puking onto your face, signaling for you to get out.

Posted Image

XxGwest314xX

Posted 12 March 2012 - 05:50 AM

I operate the server, i installed all the required parts to the correct destinations AFAIK

XxGwest314xX

Posted 12 March 2012 - 10:06 PM

Bump
Also, when i access certain chests the game crashes again. Are these errors related to the problems mcloader is having or a more personal issue

TFCxAddict
  • Minecraft: TFCxAddict

Posted 12 March 2012 - 11:09 PM

So, you have the client version installed on your client and it works correctly? And you installed it on the server correctly?

Posted Image

XxGwest314xX

Posted 13 March 2012 - 12:14 AM

View PostTFCxAddict, on 12 March 2012 - 11:09 PM, said:

So, you have the client version installed on your client and it works correctly? And you installed it on the server correctly?

Yes I enjoyed playing around with the grappling hook in single player for a while, and SMP failed because i couldnt pick up crafted items. I would click them and i would crash. Since the mods are installed the same way i dont know why client would work but server would not.

XxGwest314xX

Posted 14 March 2012 - 09:57 PM

Bump. Why would I be able to see the items but not be able to pick them up?