• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Lag fix in nether?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

FallingGuy

Posted 11 March 2012 - 01:56 PM

I was wondering if there was an actual mod for such, because since 1.2, the nether gets very laggy. Not just for me, but for everyone on the server I play. I was wondering if there was a mod for 1.2.3 that fixes the said lag in nether. Thank you.

Register or log in to remove.

MinecraftLewis
  • Minecraft: MinecraftLewis

Posted 11 March 2012 - 03:44 PM

Well if its on the server it might be just server lag depending on peoples connections etc... So its likely there is no need for a mod.

WhereIsMyHouse

Posted 11 March 2012 - 05:06 PM

no its not just his server other people are being affected by this too. its not connection dependant either, unless you think a ping of <1 (connecting to the server through the router) is a bad connection.

other people having issues with nether lag since 1.2.3 http://www.minecraft...ezes-in-nether/
Posted Image

FallingGuy

Posted 16 March 2012 - 01:24 PM

Bumping, since that thread linked isn't helping at all right now.

I've put this in Requests / Idea for Mods because I want help from other users, for a mod where the light sources would stop re-rendering all the time.

Thanks in advance.

WhereIsMyHouse

Posted 21 March 2012 - 11:38 AM

sorry for the confusion fallingguy, i was responding to what minecraftlewis was saying about how its probably the server or peoples connection to the server. i linked that page to point people toward a unified "nether lag" thread

until mojang fixes the bug/issue/whatever is causing the lag in the nether, i agree with your idea for a mod that fixes it in the mean time. sorry but i dont know of any myself.
Posted Image

JellyB0x3r

Posted 03 June 2012 - 01:15 AM

I had the same problem, but I switched my smooth lighting off and it was instantly fixed, like playing in the overworld. You guys should try it too, see if it's a temporary fix that everyone can use.

Scratchman_Apoo

Posted 03 June 2012 - 01:58 PM

I never lag in neather
Posted Image