• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

My Little Pony : FiM (All Pony-related things go HERE)

• Please log in to reply
15290 replies to this topic

Bachellor_Coyotl

Posted 09 April 2014 - 03:12 PM

Welp my opinion on the lates episodes

Spoiler: From who the sweetie Bell tolls

Spoiler: Leap of faith

Spoiler: Testing

Nehuatl nictlazohtla centzontototl icuicauh/ Nehualt nictlazohtla chalchihuitl itlapaliz/
ihuan in ahuiyacmeh xuchimeh/ zan oc cencah no ihtzin intlacatl/ Nehuatl nictlazohtla/

Register or log in to remove.

WaterMazter007
  • Minecraft: KubixRubeUSA

Posted 10 April 2014 - 08:45 PM

Posted Image Best smiley.

Soduh_Man

Posted 13 April 2014 - 11:56 PM

It's been two years, how're things.  I haven't watched anything since season 2, what's new, what's happening, is it the same, are there new characters, did someone die, any great new fanfics, new lore, etc?  Please tell me, I'd go back through all 1400 pages I missed but I don't have a couple of months just lying around.  Also, if there's a new forum that ya'll hang around.
"Quoting yourself, the only way to make sure you have the exact quote you need for the exact reason you want it," -Soduh_Man

SSky
    SSky

Portal Expert

• Members
  • 5404 posts

Posted 18 April 2014 - 12:44 AM

View PostSoduh_Man, on 13 April 2014 - 11:56 PM, said:

It's been two years, how're things.  I haven't watched anything since season 2, what's new, what's happening, is it the same, are there new characters, did someone die, any great new fanfics, new lore, etc?  Please tell me, I'd go back through all 1400 pages I missed but I don't have a couple of months just lying around.  Also, if there's a new forum that ya'll hang around.
New characters? Nothing really. New happenings? Well, if you don't care about spoilers, Discord's a "good" guy, Twilight's an alicorn, there's a box of boxyness, and I haven't been keeping up with fanfics. Also there's a IDW comic series that people tell me is fantastic. Season 4 is 75% awesome mixed with 25% still not too bad. Oh, and canon humanized ponies in the best movie I have ever seen. that pretty much sums it up.

I'm personally over at FiMGaming, joking around there, having fun with everyone though none there are from here that I'm aware of, and reviewing episodes. Nice community. Got an MC server, too.

Ohai. I'm THAT guy. You know me.

Something something Fimgaming. Shameless Z. Plug out.

Larsurus
    Larsurus

Diamond Miner

• Members
  • 743 posts
  • Minecraft: None of your beeswax!

Posted 20 April 2014 - 07:31 PM

^ What SSky said :D
Posted Image

TheGodAtPrison

Posted 20 April 2014 - 09:15 PM

Anyone heard of Luna Game and Dreamy Rainbow

Nerevar
    Nerevar

Creeper Destroyer

• Members
  • 6111 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 12:12 AM

There's a sequel to Dangerous Business. Really hyped to read it once completed.

I recently finished Off The Edge of The Map. It was enjoyable, but nothing special. Pacing is a bit fast, and nothing extraordinary really happened. But it's been on my 'to read' list for three years and I finally got to it. The author's other story, Apotheosis, is a better adventure.

View PostSSky, on 18 April 2014 - 12:44 AM, said:

New characters? Nothing really. New happenings? Well, if you don't care about spoilers, Discord's a "good" guy, Twilight's an alicorn, there's a box of boxyness, and I haven't been keeping up with fanfics. Also there's a IDW comic series that people tell me is fantastic. Season 4 is 75% awesome mixed with 25% still not too bad. Oh, and canon humanized ponies in the best movie I have ever seen. that pretty much sums it up.

Go read Fallout Equestria. Right now. Please.

I never cared for it but finally broke down and read it last year. Amazing. Best fanfic there is. Better than anything I've ever read. Do yourself the honor of experiencing an incredible adventure of hope, friendship, and sacrifice.

Spoiler:

-The Power to Destroy-

Larsurus
    Larsurus

Diamond Miner

• Members
  • 743 posts
  • Minecraft: None of your beeswax!

Posted 21 April 2014 - 07:34 PM

View PostNerevar, on 21 April 2014 - 12:12 AM, said:

There's a sequel to Dangerous Business...

Wut wut wut wut wut wut wut wut wut wut wut wut wut???

O_O
Posted Image

LaDestitute
  • Minecraft: LaDestitute

Posted 23 April 2014 - 11:39 PM

I just got back from from Babscon in California, the first bay area brony con. A little video to show off all the neat loot I picked up, but I also had a blast over the three day weekend with it, and met tons of cool artists and cosplayers.

Raynbow
    Raynbow

Farlander

• Members
  • 15860 posts

Posted Yesterday, 12:24 AM

It's been 2 or 3 years, I guess I'm into it again. I still need to watch season 3/4. Good to see I still recognize some of you.

Rochambo
    Rochambo

End Dweller

• Members
  • 7539 posts
  • Minecraft: Rochambo

Posted Yesterday, 06:00 AM

Holy patoodles what happened here?

It's so dead