Latest News Article

Funny Random Things to Say

• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

TheInscrutable
  • Minecraft: TheInscrutable

Posted 24 December 2010 - 03:00 AM

Randomness

This is a random article about funny random things to say. I have no clue, as to what am I going to write. I guess, I will have to stick to the randomness, so that you know what are the funny random sayings. I am finding it funny, that I don't know, what are the funny random things to say, and yet I've got to write about them. Anyway, enough of bunkum in my head, let's get down to business. Honestly, random things are random facts or probably useful facts too, that are of no consequence to anyone. So, here are a few funny random things to say to people around you, which you can use as conversation starters to create a random weird mood.

Funny Random Facts
Rubber bands last longer when they are refrigerated.
There are 158 verses in the national anthem of Greece and no one's ever memorized them.
There are more chickens than people in the world.
'Screeched' is the longest mono-syllabic word in English.
All 50 states are listed on back of the $5 dollar bill on top of the Lincoln Memorial.
Peanuts are used in making dynamites.
The ostrich's eye is bigger than its brain.
A dragonfly has a lifespan of 24 hours.
A goldfish has a memory of 5 seconds.
You cannot sneeze with your eyes open.

Funny Random Thoughts
Why isn't phonetic spelled the way it sounds?
Why are cigarettes sold in gas stations when smoking is actually prohibited there?
Why doesn't 'onomatopoeia' sound like what it is?
You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you've made up your mind that you just aren't doing anything productive for the rest of the day.
I wish I could say I am not going to write anymore.
Why are they called 'stands' when they're made for sitting?
The letters T and G are very close to each other on a keyboard. This recently became all too apparent to me and consequently I will never be ending a work email with the phrase 'Regards' again.
Do you remember when you were a kid, playing Nintendo and it wouldn't work? You take the cartridge out, blow in it and that would magically fix the problem. Every kid did that, but how did we all know how to fix the problem? There were no internet or message boards or FAQ's. We just figured it out - moral of the story isf today's kids are soft.
Was learning cursive really necessary?
How many times am I allowed to ask 'what', before I say 'sorry I didn't get you', when I don't want to in the first place?
Is it okay to believe in soap operas?
LOL has gone from meaning, "laugh out loud" to "I have nothing else to say".

Funny Random Things to Talk About

Gimme a break! Of course, I can't be nailing down FUNNY RANDOM THINGS TO TALK ABOUT. I mean, gossip, for crying out loud! The choice is yours, make the conversation as random as possible and don't forget to let me know!

Funny Things To Say To Friends
I think part of a best friend's job should be to immediately clear your computer history if you die.
If you want to receive updates about my upcoming events, then please give me money so I can buy a phone and a computer.
Whenever someone says "I'm not book smart, but I'm street smart", all I hear is "I'm not real smart, but I'm imaginary smart".
I love the sense of camaraderie when an entire line of cars teams up to prevent an idiot from cutting in at the front. Stay strong, brothers!

I hope you enjoyed my post, but i'm not sure why, since i'm not really benefiting from your happiness.
Now, why don't you go ahead and write something random? Or, just comment!
In which I leak my brain all over your browser window.

Register or log in to remove.

Blubex
    Blubex

Obsidian Miner

• Members
  • 1203 posts

Posted 24 December 2010 - 03:11 AM

I wil forcefeed you WINDEX! For you are an insolent child!!

See my signature. The saloganizer is funny sometimes
since june 2009

TheInscrutable

Posted 24 December 2010 - 03:57 AM

Did you know..
That banging your head against a wall uses 150 calories an hour..?

Next time you need to loose some weight, start smashing your head into a wall! :iapprove:

SumDude
    SumDude

Blaze Extinguisher

• Members
  • 4547 posts

Posted 24 December 2010 - 04:00 AM

TheInscrutable said:

Did you know..

Next time you need to loose some weight, start smashing your head into a wall! :)
You also loose 500 brain cells per minute!
Posted Image

TheInscrutable

Posted 24 December 2010 - 04:06 AM

SumDude said:

TheInscrutable said:

Did you know..

Next time you need to loose some weight, start smashing your head into a wall! :Diamond:
You also loose 500 brain cells per minute!

So if you need to loose some cleverness, start smashing your head into a wall! :Diamond:

Eliminate all nerdz!

Wait.. I'm a nerd..

TheInscrutable

Posted 24 December 2010 - 04:46 AM

Sha-Sha-Sha-Shameless bump!

Actually, i do feel quite ashamed..

But my post is too awesome to be forgotten already!

XxEyesightxX

Posted 24 December 2010 - 04:55 AM

When you see something ugly say "Most people have the right to be ugly you seem to overuse it."

Gerrard Winstanley
"All men have stood for freedom... For freedom is the man that will turn the world upside down."
Love Dota? Then you will love this http://signup.league... ... 4348051778

TheInscrutable

Posted 24 December 2010 - 04:56 AM

XxEyesightxX said:

When you see something ugly say "Most people have the right to be ugly you seem to overuse it."

Nice one! That's going in my ''Book 'o dating tips'' ;)

sirschmoopy57689

Posted 24 December 2010 - 04:59 AM

STOP! the trees eat children!

pixel_geist said:

Zirrom said:

I am looking for some ladies to some prons for me. if done well you may be paid, and if not, you don't get jack. pleas help..

fix'd, ninja'd.  

I love your ingrish.

TheInscrutable

Posted 24 December 2010 - 05:21 AM

Cap and gown, cap and gown, cap and gown, dingo! Oh, crap! The dingo! No, no, no! Jocelyn!!!!

thumps up for randomness!
...Right?...

randomperson000

Posted 24 December 2010 - 05:38 AM

When someone is reallyyyyyyyyyy drunk slap them and they'll become a bit more sobber, when someone is reallyyyyyy stoned do what ever you want to them they wont remember I hope
Warning, Care not given. Click it, cuz I am bored:
Posted Image

TheInscrutable

Posted 25 December 2010 - 12:12 AM

Now, what can I use to board up the windows? I know! Boards!
:log:  :log:  :log:  :log:  :log:
:log:  :wood:  :log:  :wood:  :log:
:log:  :log:  :log:  :log:  :log:  :Notch:
:Diamond:  :)  :grass:  :grass:  :grass:  :grass:

TheInscrutable

Posted 25 December 2010 - 03:56 PM

BUMP!
Because.. I don't want to die so soon..
And because i'm a jackass!

NinjaPope
  • Minecraft: NinjaPope

Posted 25 December 2010 - 05:21 PM

The LLAMAS! They are in my HEAD! They are making my Brain into AVOCADOS!
I am a Wizard, I haven't got to explain anything to some mundane asking 'Why' or 'How'. Have fun being a fish with legs.
My Pathfinder Campaign for the denizens of MCF: http://www.minecraft...r-campaign-ooc/

TheInscrutable

Posted 26 December 2010 - 01:19 AM

BUMP!
Because.. I don't want to die so soon..
And because i'm a jackass!

Kee715
    Kee715

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 458 posts
  • Minecraft: Kee715

Posted 26 December 2010 - 04:42 AM

It is fun to run up to someone, shout a "sentence" in gibberish (with random words thrown it) whilst making odd gestures, then watching their face turn to all sorts of confused expressions. :Blue:

Y'ard loo quah nay t'vuar vee tonayoustyron vastuviar cookies? Vah nortek chocolate gharseth credit card thwoorntag gasoline gustavavadagwardestoon mesartug blue waffle mayrtaug tubgirl, comrades! :Blue:
I think I have too much blood in my caffeine system...

TheInscrutable

Posted 26 December 2010 - 02:47 PM

Kee715 said:

It is fun to run up to someone, shout a "sentence" in gibberish (with random words thrown it) whilst making odd gestures, then watching their face turn to all sorts of confused expressions. :)

Y'ard loo quah nay t'vuar vee tonayoustyron vastuviar cookies? Vah nortek chocolate gharseth credit card thwoorntag gasoline gustavavadagwardestoon mesartug blue waffle mayrtaug tubgirl, comrades! :D

Ahh yes.. Such great moments you can have, simply by saying random stuff to a person.. I used to make my friends go crazy doing that. :Diamond:

Bonabopn
    Bonabopn

Glowstone Miner

• Members
  • 3161 posts
  • Minecraft: Bonabopn

Posted 26 December 2010 - 08:22 PM

Kee715 said:

It is fun to run up to someone, shout a "sentence" in gibberish (with random words thrown it) whilst making odd gestures, then watching their face turn to all sorts of confused expressions. :iapprove:

Y'ard loo quah nay t'vuar vee tonayoustyron vastuviar cookies? Vah nortek chocolate gharseth credit card thwoorntag gasoline gustavavadagwardestoon mesartug blue waffle mayrtaug tubgirl, comrades! :GoldBar:
Play the sims alot, and memorize some phrases. Also use less recognisable nouns and more verbs! And stop using apostrophes like that, they're for miss'ng le'ers, not to make it look preetee!

True story: My friend once said "Hey, do babies float? ...Nope. Oh well.".

(We were playing Garry's Mod and were looking into interesting raft materials)

xXscroogeXx
  • Minecraft: xXscroogeXx

Posted 27 December 2010 - 11:19 AM

Kee715 said:

It is fun to run up to someone, shout a "sentence" in gibberish (with random words thrown it) whilst making odd gestures, then watching their face turn to all sorts of confused expressions. ^_^

Y'ard loo quah nay t'vuar vee tonayoustyron vastuviar cookies? Vah nortek chocolate gharseth credit card thwoorntag gasoline gustavavadagwardestoon mesartug blue waffle mayrtaug tubgirl, comrades! :P

lol but seriously saying BLUE WAFFLE to some random person is weird and if they know what it means then its kinda gross...

every 1 search blue waffle into google and there are some pretty funny picatures there!

I AM A CANNABIS PLANT!

ALSO... my hand is green... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... !?! ... ... ... ???... ... !!! ...  because of my super awesome new Razer Diamondback 3G gaming mouse (that is green and it emits light [green lights]) that i got today! sucked in! 'cause you don't have one!

MOD EDIT: Post merged, try to avoid doubleposting, edit your previous post is you need to add something.
like my avatar? it's pretty cool huh? you want it don't you? because it's better than yours...
well... TOO BAD!
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Mith
    Mith

Diamond Miner

• Members
  • 846 posts
  • Minecraft: Mith

Posted 27 December 2010 - 02:57 PM

RAGGLEFRAGGLE.

That is all.