Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Realm of Gwomath [1.7.2/FACTIONS/HARDCORE ROLEPLAY/PVP/SURVIVAL/VEHICLES/MAGIC/MEDIEVAL]

factions town mcmmo magic pvp survival vehicles medieval 1.7.2 server hardcore roleplay

  • Please log in to reply
2512 replies to this topic

#1481

Kenyan_Kid
  • Location: Manchester

Posted 24 November 2012 - 07:37 PM

Korvin needs more members so we can work together to make a new base. I'm the leader of the re-rebirth and I need help I only have a trader so far to help with financial stuff. We need warriors and healers and diplomats and all that good stuff you need to run a civilization :P
Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

#1482

kaiamie
    kaiamie

    Coal Miner

  • Members
  • 120 posts
  • Location: [UNKNOWN]
  • Minecraft: [CLASSIFIED]

Posted 24 November 2012 - 10:49 PM

yea Andorra is very tiny too. all of the building that is done and is being done is me alone

#1483

maizeblue13
  • Minecraft: maizeblue13

Posted 24 November 2012 - 11:42 PM

IGN: maizeblue13
Location: Michigan
Faction: Forest Rangers
RP Name: Dan
RP character's Desire: To conquer all enemy factions
Previous Role-play experience(optional) Prison Servers
Example of Role-play of Character: Bombing out enemy bases with TNT Cannons

I swear to act mature while playing on this server and to follow its rules.

Sorry if my RP stuff isnt good, I dont really know what it is, but I gave it my best shot
<a href="http://us.playstatio...izeblue13"><img src="http://fp.profiles.u...aizeblue13.png" width="230" height="155" border="0" /></a><br/><a href="http://www.us.playst...psn/signup">Get your Portable ID!</a>

#1484

ToXiC_Lemonz

Posted 25 November 2012 - 05:29 PM

IGN: AeroTheHedgehog
Location: Ireland
Faction: Gonna choose one when I get there
RP Name: Aero Swift
RP character's Desire: To be the best raider in the land
Previous Role-play experience(optional) A little bit
Example of Role-play of Character: "I'll turn your village into ruins!"

I swear to act mature while playing on this server and to follow its rules.

#1485

Elystian

Posted 25 November 2012 - 06:34 PM

IGN: Elystian
Location: U.S
Faction: Create one if i can.
RP Name: Elystian
RP character's Desire: to have the best faction of ever!
Previous Role-play experience(optional)
Example of Role-play of Character: Fighting the
Dark-Fox
I swear to act mature while playing on this server and to follow its rules.

World Guardian Elystian, Defender of Lupavio - Lupavio's Lament


#1486

incorruptable
  • Minecraft: incorruptable

Posted 25 November 2012 - 09:46 PM

View PostElystian, on 25 November 2012 - 06:34 PM, said:

IGN: Elystian Location: U.S Faction: Create one if i can. RP Name: Elystian RP character's Desire: to have the best faction of ever! Previous Role-play experience(optional) Example of Role-play of Character: Fighting the Dark-Fox I swear to act mature while playing on this server and to follow its rules.

View PostToXiC_Lemonz, on 25 November 2012 - 05:29 PM, said:

IGN: AeroTheHedgehog Location: Ireland Faction: Gonna choose one when I get there RP Name: Aero Swift RP character's Desire: To be the best raider in the land Previous Role-play experience(optional) A little bit Example of Role-play of Character: "I'll turn your village into ruins!" I swear to act mature while playing on this server and to follow its rules.

View Postmaizeblue13, on 24 November 2012 - 11:42 PM, said:

IGN: maizeblue13 Location: Michigan Faction: Forest Rangers RP Name: Dan RP character's Desire: To conquer all enemy factions Previous Role-play experience(optional) Prison Servers Example of Role-play of Character: Bombing out enemy bases with TNT Cannons I swear to act mature while playing on this server and to follow its rules. Sorry if my RP stuff isnt good, I dont really know what it is, but I gave it my best shot

All 3 denied. the RP Examples shouldn't be 1 line. Look at some of the older posts of the same format. RP Examples are meant to show how your character acts with others.
Posted Image

#1487

Elystian

Posted 25 November 2012 - 09:53 PM

IGN: Elystian

Location: U.S

Faction: Create one if i can.

RP Name: Elystian

RP character's Desire: to have the best faction of ever!

Previous Role-play experience(optional) Example of Role-play of Character: Fighting the Dark-Fox.and beating up the ender dragon with my bare hands.

I swear to act mature while playing on this server and to follow its rules.

World Guardian Elystian, Defender of Lupavio - Lupavio's Lament


#1488

maizeblue13
  • Minecraft: maizeblue13

Posted 25 November 2012 - 10:04 PM

IGN: maizeblue13
Location: USA
Faction: Forest Rangers
RP Name: Dan
RP character's Desire: To conquer all enemy factions
Previous Role-play experience(optional) Prison Servers
Example of Role-play of Character: I bomb out enemy bases with TNT Cannons, I rush into the base. Any remaining forces beg, "Please, Please, let me live!" I refuse their offer, killing them with my trusty diamond sword. My commander arrives, congratulating me on my sucesses.

I swear to act mature while playing on this server and to follow its rules.
<a href="http://us.playstatio...izeblue13"><img src="http://fp.profiles.u...aizeblue13.png" width="230" height="155" border="0" /></a><br/><a href="http://www.us.playst...psn/signup">Get your Portable ID!</a>

#1489

incorruptable
  • Minecraft: incorruptable

Posted 25 November 2012 - 10:10 PM

View PostElystian, on 25 November 2012 - 09:53 PM, said:

IGN: Elystian

Location: U.S

Faction: Create one if i can.

RP Name: Elystian

RP character's Desire: to have the best faction of ever!

Previous Role-play experience(optional) Example of Role-play of Character: Fighting the Dark-Fox.and beating up the ender dragon with my bare hands.

I swear to act mature while playing on this server and to follow its rules.

Denied. The RP example is still bad. Like I said, go back and read someone else's accepted application for some ideas.

View Postmaizeblue13, on 25 November 2012 - 10:04 PM, said:

IGN: maizeblue13
Location: USA
Faction: Forest Rangers
RP Name: Dan
RP character's Desire: To conquer all enemy factions
Previous Role-play experience(optional) Prison Servers
Example of Role-play of Character: Bombing out enemy bases with TNT Cannons, rushing into the base. Any remaining forces beg, "Please, Please, let me live!" I refuse their offer, killing them with my trusty diamond sword. My commander arrives, congratulating me on my sucesses.

I swear to act mature while playing on this server and to follow its rules.

I need to have my Vice-Owner look it over. He is the guy who does well with reading RP examples that I consider borderline. Yours seems more poetic rather than an RP example.



Announcement: The Base Camp in the Creator Realm has fallen to the Creator's forces. A new one is being made by the survivors who escaped before the base was destroyed. Survivor IGN's are Foresaken_Rage, Hkeiarra, Ottoman714, Eliteshiningnite, Waterjon11, and several other names (I don't want a large list)
Posted Image

#1490

Rekesto95

Posted 26 November 2012 - 01:30 AM

View Postincorruptable, on 25 November 2012 - 10:10 PM, said:

Denied. The RP example is still bad. Like I said, go back and read someone else's accepted application for some ideas.



I need to have my Vice-Owner look it over. He is the guy who does well with reading RP examples that I consider borderline. Yours seems more poetic rather than an RP example.
Definitely needs some work. Look back at posts further back and read the example that Inco put up as example Application. Defiantly don't talk in third person like its a story. Use dialogue and actions to make a good rp example.

#1491

maizeblue13
  • Minecraft: maizeblue13

Posted 26 November 2012 - 02:09 AM

Tried to make it less poetic...

IGN: maizeblue13
Location: USA
Faction: Forest Rangers
RP Name: Dan
RP character's Desire: To conquer all enemy factions
Previous Role-play experience(optional) Prison Servers
Example of Role-play of Character: I hear of an enemy base very close to our main base. I call together my men. We head to the base and once we get there we catch them by surprise. My men and I bomb out their walls with relentless force. Many men are killed. As we head into the burning, destroyed base, the remaining troops beg for us to spare them. I refuse their offer, killing them with my trusty diamond sword. My commander arrives and congratulates me on my victory.

I swear to act mature while playing on this server and to follow its rules.
<a href="http://us.playstatio...izeblue13"><img src="http://fp.profiles.u...aizeblue13.png" width="230" height="155" border="0" /></a><br/><a href="http://www.us.playst...psn/signup">Get your Portable ID!</a>

#1492

drodoodle
  • Location: Canada
  • Minecraft: Sauz

Posted 26 November 2012 - 04:09 AM

IGN: brodoodle
Location: BC, Canada
Faction: The Forest Rangers
RP Name: Kerrit
RP character's Desire: Laid back and easy to talk to but determined to finish any job given to him. He is nice to everyone and won't bother anyone unless threatened in which he will defend himself against anyone who gets in his way.
Previous Role-play experience(optional) N/A
Example of Role-play of Character:

Kerrit: Aquaris do you mind getting me some of that wood from the cupboard over there? *Points at shelf*

Aquaris: Of course Kerrit! *Hands him a stack of wood*
Kerrit: Thanks! The defense will be secured by nightfall, Tell the people that they are going to be safe! *Continues Building*
Aquaris: Thanks to you Kerrit!
Kerrit: Don't thank me! I'm just doing the final finishing stages! I'm sure everyone will be safe and sound! Thanks for your help!
*Aquarius Leaves*

I swear to act mature while playing on this server and to follow its rules.
Posted Image

#1493

CloakedShadow
  • Location: Philippines
  • Minecraft: ShroudedRebirth

Posted 26 November 2012 - 11:26 AM

Quote

Announcement: The Base Camp in the Creator Realm has fallen to the Creator's forces. A new one is being made by the survivors who escaped before the base was destroyed. Survivor IGN's are Foresaken_Rage, Hkeiarra, Ottoman714, Eliteshiningnite, Waterjon11, and several other names (I don't want a large list)
Wait, so the camp was destroyed while I was offline, does that mean I die along with the others? My character is still kinda wandering around in that place.
I may or may not check my posts, PM me if you want to talk to me.

#1494

Elystian

Posted 26 November 2012 - 02:18 PM

IGN: Elystian

Location: Illinois U.S

Faction: The Court Of Greenfield

RP Name: Elystian

RP character's Desire: To make the best faction i can awesome by the core of the minecraft planet

Previous Role-play experience(optional)

Example of Role-play of Character: Elystian: I wish i had my family again i really miss them.Perry: I miss your family too Elystian, But you have all of the University you have all in the common room of P.A.W.S.Elystian: Well..Your right what is there to miss I've got Richard and K.A  and you Perry.*Richard walks into the Great Hall*Richard: Hello Elystian,Hello Perry.Both: Hello Richard.Richard: How is it going,You better run back to the common I here Valdorians.Perry:VALDORIANS!!!,Elystian go off with Richard find Kennith*K.A* quick before they reach the protection shield they must not pass my aura.Elystian: Got it.*Elystian and Richard go to P.A.W.S common room where they find: K.A Katherine Cahill and Armvard.Armvard: Hello Elystian,Hello Richard.Both:RUN Valdorians are coming.All:VALDORIANS!!!.Richard: That's what Perry said.

                                                                            The End of part 1

World Guardian Elystian, Defender of Lupavio - Lupavio's Lament


#1495

Rekesto95

Posted 26 November 2012 - 02:37 PM

View Postdrodoodle, on 26 November 2012 - 04:09 AM, said:

IGN: brodoodle
Location: BC, Canada
Faction: The Forest Rangers
RP Name: Kerrit
RP character's Desire: Laid back and easy to talk to but determined to finish any job given to him. He is nice to everyone and won't bother anyone unless threatened in which he will defend himself against anyone who gets in his way.
Previous Role-play experience(optional) N/A
Example of Role-play of Character:

Kerrit: Aquaris do you mind getting me some of that wood from the cupboard over there? *Points at shelf*

Aquaris: Of course Kerrit! *Hands him a stack of wood*
Kerrit: Thanks! The defense will be secured by nightfall, Tell the people that they are going to be safe! *Continues Building*
Aquaris: Thanks to you Kerrit!
Kerrit: Don't thank me! I'm just doing the final finishing stages! I'm sure everyone will be safe and sound! Thanks for your help!
*Aquarius Leaves*

I swear to act mature while playing on this server and to follow its rules.

Accepted

View PostElystian, on 26 November 2012 - 02:18 PM, said:

IGN: Elystian

Location: Illinois U.S

Faction: The Court Of Greenfield

RP Name: Elystian

RP character's Desire: To make the best faction i can awesome by the core of the minecraft planet

Previous Role-play experience(optional)

Example of Role-play of Character: Elystian: I wish i had my family again i really miss them.Perry: I miss your family too Elystian, But you have all of the University you have all in the common room of P.A.W.S.Elystian: Well..Your right what is there to miss I've got Richard and K.A  and you Perry.*Richard walks into the Great Hall*Richard: Hello Elystian,Hello Perry.Both: Hello Richard.Richard: How is it going,You better run back to the common I here Valdorians.Perry:VALDORIANS!!!,Elystian go off with Richard find Kennith*K.A* quick before they reach the protection shield they must not pass my aura.Elystian: Got it.*Elystian and Richard go to P.A.W.S common room where they find: K.A Katherine Cahill and Armvard.Armvard: Hello Elystian,Hello Richard.Both:RUN Valdorians are coming.All:VALDORIANS!!!.Richard: That's what Perry said.

The End of part 1

Your rp example is good however there is no faction called the "Court of Greenfield". Also you are missing something important in your application.

View Postmaizeblue13, on 26 November 2012 - 02:09 AM, said:

Tried to make it less poetic...

IGN: maizeblue13
Location: USA
Faction: Forest Rangers
RP Name: Dan
RP character's Desire: To conquer all enemy factions
Previous Role-play experience(optional) Prison Servers
Example of Role-play of Character: I hear of an enemy base very close to our main base. I call together my men. We head to the base and once we get there we catch them by surprise. My men and I bomb out their walls with relentless force. Many men are killed. As we head into the burning, destroyed base, the remaining troops beg for us to spare them. I refuse their offer, killing them with my trusty diamond sword. My commander arrives and congratulates me on my victory.

I swear to act mature while playing on this server and to follow its rules.
Like I said your still talking in a third person narration. The point of the RP example is to show you can create dialogue. So check back at past rp examples or look at the model one. Also make sure to add dialogue and actions to show us you can RP. Until these things happen I can't allow you to join. Also your missing an important part of the application.

#1496

maizeblue13
  • Minecraft: maizeblue13

Posted 26 November 2012 - 08:30 PM

IGN: maizeblue13
Location: USA
Faction: Forest Rangers
RP Name: Dan
RP character's Desire: To conquer all enemy factions
Previous Role-play experience(optional) N/A
Example of Role-play of Character:

Me- Where is the enemy base?
Soldier- Its just up the road.
Me- Lets go attack it
*Arrives at enemy base*
Me- FIRE YOUR CANNONS
Other soldiers - YES SIR
*Enemy base is crippled*
*I walk into the base*
Remaining enemies- Please, Please let us live!
Me- No. None of you may survive
*Eliminates enemies*
I swear to act mature while playing on this server and to follow its rules.
<a href="http://us.playstatio...izeblue13"><img src="http://fp.profiles.u...aizeblue13.png" width="230" height="155" border="0" /></a><br/><a href="http://www.us.playst...psn/signup">Get your Portable ID!</a>

#1497

Elystian

Posted 26 November 2012 - 09:40 PM

IGN: Elystian

Location: Illinois U.S

Faction: Create one if i can right away.

RP Name: Elystian

RP character's Desire: To make the best faction i can awesome by the core of the minecraft planet

Previous Role-play experience,I have played a role-playing server Bloretha Kingdom

Example of Role-play of Character: Elystian: I wish i had my family again i really miss them.Perry: I miss your family too Elystian, But you have all of the University you have all in the common room of P.A.W.S.Elystian: Well..Your right what is there to miss I've got Richard and K.A  and you Perry.*Richard walks into the Great Hall*Richard: Hello Elystian,Hello Perry.Both: Hello Richard.Richard: How is it going,You better run back to the common I here Valdorians.Perry:VALDORIANS!!!,Elystian go off with Richard find Kennith*K.A* quick before they reach the protection shield they must not pass my aura.Elystian: Got it.*Elystian and Richard go to P.A.W.S common room where they find: K.A Katherine Cahill and Armvard.Armvard: Hello Elystian,Hello Richard.Both:RUN Valdorians are coming.All:VALDORIANS!!!.Richard: That's what Perry said.

The End of part 1
I swear to act mature while playing on this server and to follow his rules.

World Guardian Elystian, Defender of Lupavio - Lupavio's Lament


#1498

Rekesto95

Posted 27 November 2012 - 01:43 AM

View Postmaizeblue13, on 26 November 2012 - 08:30 PM, said:

IGN: maizeblue13
Location: USA
Faction: Forest Rangers
RP Name: Dan
RP character's Desire: To conquer all enemy factions
Previous Role-play experience(optional) N/A
Example of Role-play of Character:

Me- Where is the enemy base?
Soldier- Its just up the road.
Me- Lets go attack it
*Arrives at enemy base*
Me- FIRE YOUR CANNONS
Other soldiers - YES SIR
*Enemy base is crippled*
*I walk into the base*
Remaining enemies- Please, Please let us live!
Me- No. None of you may survive
*Eliminates enemies*
I swear to act mature while playing on this server and to follow its rules.
Accepted thank you for changing it.

View PostElystian, on 26 November 2012 - 09:40 PM, said:

IGN: Elystian

Location: Illinois U.S

Faction: Create one if i can right away.

RP Name: Elystian

RP character's Desire: To make the best faction i can awesome by the core of the minecraft planet

Previous Role-play experience,I have played a role-playing server Bloretha Kingdom

Example of Role-play of Character: Elystian: I wish i had my family again i really miss them.Perry: I miss your family too Elystian, But you have all of the University you have all in the common room of P.A.W.S.Elystian: Well..Your right what is there to miss I've got Richard and K.A  and you Perry.*Richard walks into the Great Hall*Richard: Hello Elystian,Hello Perry.Both: Hello Richard.Richard: How is it going,You better run back to the common I here Valdorians.Perry:VALDORIANS!!!,Elystian go off with Richard find Kennith*K.A* quick before they reach the protection shield they must not pass my aura.Elystian: Got it.*Elystian and Richard go to P.A.W.S common room where they find: K.A Katherine Cahill and Armvard.Armvard: Hello Elystian,Hello Richard.Both:RUN Valdorians are coming.All:VALDORIANS!!!.Richard: That's what Perry said.

The End of part 1
I swear to act mature while playing on this server and to follow his rules.
Accepted

#1499

roflamafone
  • Location: Everywhere
  • Minecraft: roflamafone

Posted 27 November 2012 - 02:10 AM

IGN:roflamafone
Location:Auckland, New Zealand
Faction: Korvin Rebirth
RP Name: Kieran Forster
RP character's Desire: To help the Korvin Rebirth rise up above the other factions by acting as a scout and spy, either identifying enemy positions, weaknesses, strengths, etc. on the battlefield, or gathering information in enemy cities, or even assasinating people that Dr. Gerald would like me to "remove".
Previous Role-play experience(optional): Ive done quite a bit of roleplaying on other servers/games but ive never really found a server i liked.
Example of Role-play of Character:
Dr. Gerald was facing away from Kieran "The FSA has a new star in their ranks, a warrior of great power, slaying all that come  before him, he is an annoyance."
Kieran stood silently in the shadow, next to the window. "And I am guessing, you would like him removed sire? Is there a preffered method you would like to carry out or shall I find my own methods." Kieran tilted his head and waited for an answer.
Dr. Gerald turned around to face Kieran.  "When he falls asleep, make sure he doesnt wake up."
Kieran bowed courteously. "As you wish sire." And fled through the open window.
(I wasnt sure how Dr. Gerald would react in this conversation so i guessed, hope it was accurate)
I swear to act mature while playing on this server and to follow its rules. Yes I do.
Posted Image

#1500

MrFURB
    MrFURB

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 02:12 AM

IGN: MrFURB

Location: Texas, US

Faction: I'll let fate decide, as I'm heading into a brand new world with only the OP's knowledge.

RP Name: Hendrik Grimm

RP character's Desire: To be someone or something remembered long after he is gone, and thus continue to live through memory. To be the backbone of revolutions and lead by example or voice to new heights of civilization

Previous Role-play experience(optional): A few RP servers, including Role-Play Revolution (Before they turned RPG-ish) as well as many other games and several forum-based RPs. I'm sure I could handle myself and provide a decent example to all the newbloods.

Example of Role-play of Character:

The flickering light from the candle was the only thing keeping Hendrik awake after his long night talking and drinking away the even longer day's work. What's more, the odd stranger who decided to speak with him was talking in what was easily a hundred times more audible than a whisper, making him a strain to Hendrik's ears on top of the already quite noisy pub dining floor.

"Well then, Mr. Professor Commander Hendrik Grimm the Great," the drunkard tossed his head side to side violently while mocking him, "What is best in life o'er than drinking away your pitiful mediocrity with that foul sea-rum of yours, eh?"

Hendrik smiled against his better judgement. "Mediocrity isn't befitting of me... As for what's better other than heaven," He holds up the bottle to the candle, seeing the light bounce around the last few ounces of liquor. "I'd say death. Wouldn't want to live without it."

The drunkard snorted, giving Hendrik the image that he was talking to a pig. Even drunk, Hendrik keeps his manners... Mostly.
"Death? Ye gonna give up like a w-wussy little boy?"

"No. I'd just hate to have to live forever in a world run by your kind."

Hendrik swung his bottle into the air and emptied what little was left of it into his ever-thirsty stomach while he got up, politely pushed in his chair, and walked out of the establishment. He hoped that poor hopeless drunkard of a pig would follow him outside and try to trade fists.

I swear to act mature while playing on this server and to follow its rules.
If I don't, create a statue to mock me and my bloodline with for all eternity.

Posted Image