• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Modded items not showing up

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

rubix1080

Posted 08 March 2012 - 05:12 AM

Im not sure if im doing something wrong or if its a minecraft bug but none of my modded items are showing up in creative, when i craft them, in survival or with tmi. they just arent showing up does anyone have a fix for this. yes i reloaded my minecraft. yes i deleted the META file yes i installed modloader and modloadermp before any mods and no none of my mods require forge. is anyone else having the problem and do they or is there a fix for this

Register or log in to remove.

gordonlewis
  • Minecraft: gordonlewis

Posted 14 April 2013 - 08:44 PM

View Postrubix1080, on 08 March 2012 - 05:12 AM, said:

Im not sure if im doing something wrong or if its a minecraft bug but none of my modded items are showing up in creative, when i craft them, in survival or with tmi. they just arent showing up does anyone have a fix for this. yes i reloaded my minecraft. yes i deleted the META file yes i installed modloader and modloadermp before any mods and no none of my mods require forge. is anyone else having the problem and do they or is there a fix for this
Ive got the same prob. no idea to fix yet

• Location: In a house filled with Rats, Mice and that bloody PLAGUE
  • Minecraft: avatartronlex

Posted 14 April 2013 - 08:51 PM

Well.... Most of my items are crafting, but one isn't.... Odd, I've tried to fix it but with the new update on my hands i'll have to get around to it later. This is the position i'm in....Posted Image  Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
                                                                                                        Posted Image
Drug Mod! The begging has just begun...